Blizzard of Passion

Story Info
Young woman finds passion in a blizzard.
5k words
4.7
17.2k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blizzard.....of passion. Part one.

This is a story that has rattled around in my head for a long time, being a day dream and fantasy. It has lots of lead up and story before anything sexual, but that's how the story goes so enjoy. As always please comment, or email me and talk to me about it. I love corresponding.

The blizzard hit sooner than anyone had forecast but that didn't really shock sheriff's deputy Emily Upton. She had been a cop for too long to be surprised at such things. Still she smiled at having the next week off even if it meant being trapped at home especially with home being a modern log and stone house high in the mountains.

The portable radio still attached to her duty belt crackled to life, "Unit 264 from dispatch." Emily grinned at her friend Taja's, voice knowing the girl would be gritting her teeth wondering if she would get an answer. The modified jeep was making awesome progress on roads that already had a foot of snow on them while the wind was picking up. "Dispatch from 264 go ahead with your traffic." Emily answered curious what it could be.

"264 dispatch, on mountain crest drive we have a reported tree down with vehicle off the roadway. Driver reports no injuries. Driver states she was driving down from the observatory and crashed when the tree fell, now blocking the road. Due to weather you are the closest unit and command asks for your response over." Taja's voice had the official tone to it indicating seriousness.

Emily would be the closest unit, that's her damn road. Her house was the last before state land and the road only went up further for the collage owned observatory at the top. She hoped this girl had stayed in her car as it was two more miles before Emily got there and that could take ten minutes in this. "Dispatch from 264, received all and responding. Conditions poor and deteriorating rabidly, will advise." There were no emergency lights to switch on but there would also be no other traffic. This girl really made a mistake staying at the observatory in this weather she thought to herself.

The wind was becoming an issue and really swaying the trees now heavy with the wet snow. Emily reached and switched the heater to full making the vehicle as warm as she could, knowing this girl may be freezing already. She passed her driveway and now had a maximum of two miles of road before the top. It took her five minutes before her headlights illuminated a tall blond in jeans, ski jacket and knit cap shivering beside the fallen tree. Emily could see a jeep similar to her own about ten feet off the road and already mostly covered in snow on the other side of the fallen tree.

Seeing the approaching vehicle the girl ran for the passenger door and jumped in with only a small knapsack. "Get your cap off and open your jacket to let the heat in. Buckle up its really rough going." Emily watched the tall skinny girl open her jacket revealing just a tee shirt underneath. She was shivering and soaked. As she turned the jeep around being careful since getting stuck would be very bad at this point she spoke. "I'm Deputy Emily Upton, first are you hurt at all?" The girl shook her head no. "Dispatch from 264, driver is not injured. The vehicle is approximately one mile up from my residence and ten feet off the road. There is a three foot diameter tree entirely blocking Mountain crest at that point. Will take driver to my residence and house her there over."

"264 dispatch received. Be advised Mountain crest now blocked at two other points by fallen trees as reported by residents. County says no units responding for removal until storm abates over." "Dispatch from 264 received and understood. Issue me a report number and I will begin a preliminary over." There was a short chirp indicating dispatch had keyed the mic. "Well miss, sorry to say but it looks like you and I are going to be roomies for a bit." Emily saw the girl nod but still she had not spoken only shiver. Turning into her snow covered driveway Emily breathed a sigh of relief.

"You, you live here?" the girl stuttered. "We always wondered who lived in this place." Emily grinned. She knew her place was the stuff of local legends. "Well my dear, you are going to get a first class tour right after we get you warmed up and into something dry." Emily hit a remote and pulled into the open garage bay trailing snow in with her. She waited until the door was closed before helping her guest from the lifted vehicle. The girl was still shivering as she led her inside. The log home was very grand inside with vaulted ceilings and exposed timber framing. "Wow."

"Tour later." Emily said as she hung her heavy coat and hat up. "Wow." The girl said again this time looking at Emily and not the house. Emily Upton stood about 5'8" tall with a strong toned body and woman like hips and chest which looked dam good in her police uniform. Thirty five years old she had been a cop for ten years but only here in Pine grove for three. "Well I will take that as a compliment young lady, now let's get you warmed up. But first I'm Emily Upton, you can call me Emily","Oh duh, sorry. I'm Claire. Claire Dupree. And thanks for saving me." The girls smile was all the warming Emily needed.

She led her young guest to two sets of stairs. "The house has three master suites, all pretty much the same, mine is back that way, but I am going to put you in this one, upstairs, has a fantastic view." She led Claire into a hallway and opened a set of doors revealing a washer and dryer. "Clothes can be washed and dried here ok?" She opened the bedroom door and received another wow from Claire. "Yeah i get that a lot. There are extra linens in that closet, and there is a robe hanging in the bathroom here." The bathroom brought out yet another wow. It had a large glass shower, as well whirlpool tub big enough for two.

"Claire, clothes off and into the wash, you are to take either a long hot shower or a long relaxing bath to warm up. I will find you something to wear and start a report of the accident. Do you have your Id and maybe your registration?" These Claire dumped out of her knapsack which contained a laptop and charger, very thin shorts, an equally thin crop top and a satin teal teddy that Emily instantly thought would great on Claire's pale skin. She was handed the girls papers and left, quickly sneaking a peak as Claire entered the bathroom already lifting her top off. Claire was a taller than Emily at about 5'10" but pretty skinny. Her slight frame made her toned ass and b cup breasts look perfect on her.

Emily grinned as she walked off to her room. There she shed her duty belt and Glock followed by everything else. She changed into soft cotton panties and a sports bra because her c cup breasts needed the support. A short tight cutoff tee and shorts were slipped into completing her ensample. She started a fire in the grand wide open living room fireplace which could be seen from the dining room and kitchen which was raised about 5 steps higher. Next she rummaged through her closet finding some extra clothes she never considered getting rid of that should fit her guest. She had to stifle a tear as she gathered the items. Emily could hear the Jacuzzi tub running so she glanced in and could see Claire enjoying the hot water and the jets. The girl started to squeak slightly catching Emily's attention. "Oh fuck is she masturbating?" she thought to herself. It was soon very obvious Claire was pleasuring herself causing slight grunts and moans. Leaving her a choice of things to wear Emily hoped she picked certain ones.

Claire lay in the tub of hot water letting this one jet hit her very special spot, as she thought of the gorgeous Emily. Fuck Christy for running back to her boyfriend. She had no idea how long she was in the tub but her orgasm refreshed her and warmed her as much as the hot water did. Claire slipped out of the water and watched droplets of it cascade down her small breasts and off her erect nipples. Drying herself she wished she had the nerve to finally act on her desires. He lust for kissing a woman. She looked at the teal blue teddy she had gotten to impress and seduce Christy. Next to it sat a small pile of clothes Emily must have left for her. "Had she heard me cumming?" Claire thought, and found the idea stimulating. She looked again at the teddy and slipping it on she felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. Over it she put a property of the sheriff's department tee shirt and cotton shorts. After putting her clothes into the washer she wandered downstairs.

Emily found that it was her guests 21st birthday. She finished the report and went to find some things she felt were needed. "It is her birthday after all." She said aloud to herself. Fifteen minutes later Emily entered the kitchen and saw Claire standing in the living room. The younger girl was looking out the enormous wall of windows at the blowing snow. Emily smirked taking in the long legs of the girl, as well as the toned ass barely hiding under the thin shorts. "I take it you're all warmed up now after your bath?"Claire spun, smiled and skipped up the five steps into the kitchen area. "I just can't believe this house. Those of us who come up to use and maintain the observatory have wondered who lives here; we all thought it had to be some rich famous person."

Emily smiled warmly at Claire secretly enjoying her youthful vigor and charming chatter. She led the girl around, showing her the similar suite beneath hers followed by the main living area. They ventured down a short radius set of stairs and Claire was shown an exercise area and hot tub under the kitchen and dining levels. Touching the heated water of the hot tub the blond moaned slightly. "That feels so nice; I have never been in one." "Well you're here at least through tomorrow, so plenty of opportunities to try it out." Emily replied thinking to herself that fate had just dumped her into something she had been wishing for but reluctant to purse.

"Oh, well I don't have a suit with me and I am pretty sure any you might have really aren't going to fit me. I mean, you have this killer body and I am stick figure." Claire frowned at her own words and Emily noticed."I thank you for the compliment but don't ever put yourself down; there will be enough other people in this world who do it so don't do it to yourself. Besides, you have a pretty kick ass body too." Emily offered then instantly regretted thinking it too forward. Claire blushed a bit at this but still fought on. "No, compared to you I am like string bean. No meat on my bones." To prove her point she gripped her toned thighs with her hands.

"Darling you are a tall breath of fresh air. With your height, and toned muscles your ass and tits are just the right size to give you just enough girlish figure to make people notice. But then you add that gorgeous blond hair, beautiful eyes and that winning smile and boom, total babe." Emily hoped she hadn't laid it on too thick for the girl. It was all true but she didn't want to scare the girl who was going to be here a while. Blushing again Claire looked down at her bare feet as she answered Emily. "Well thank you, not many people have said such nice things."

The tour continued with an explanation of the courtyard, the second garage with two bedroom apartment and the pool. Finally Emily showed Claire her bedroom where Claire was quick to notice several picture of Emily, with some family, with some fellow officers and finally with a taller brunette in military uniform. "Who's this?" Emily was silent for several seconds and Claire turned to look. A tear was rolling down Emily's cheek. "That is, or was my girlfriend Carra. She died last year overseas." Claire just did what came naturally to her; she swept Emily up in a big hug and brushed her hair. "It's ok, Emily, I'm sorry I asked."

Emily hadn't had a date or been with anyone since losing Carra and hadn't really wanted to, until now. Claire just felt so good holding her. She smelled so fresh and the way her hand was brushing her hair not only calmed her but excited her. "Thank you Claire, and don't worry about it. Let's get into the kitchen and I will make us a dinner you will not soon forget."

The kitchen was a mix of ultra-modern appliances in black set in custom cabinets of dark wood and countertops that looked like and actually were long live edge planks of tree trunks. Claire wandered around as Emily gather ingredients and pans for dinner. "How can a police officer afford such a place if you don't mind me asking?" Emily grinned expecting this question, since it always came up when someone first visited. "My parents built this as their retirement home and started using it to vacation at. My father actually donated the land for the observatory so that he could get the permission to bring the sort of underground electric service up. This house gets its power from the same lines as the observatory as well as its internet and phone. Plus we have a generator and solar that charges a bank of batteries. I am never without electricity. Well my parents divorced several years ago and this house was a huge bit of contention between them. Neither wanted the other to have it and there was no way either wanted to see it leave the family. So they gave it to me, plus it got me out of L.A. where I was a cop. I moved here and got a job on the local sheriff's department. The taxes are killer but hell, so is the house and it's all mine. I rent out the apartment over the garage to vacationers." Several times as she began work on dinner Emily noticed Claire watching her.

Claire stood at the side of the island watching her host preparing two really nice looking steaks as well as some asparagus and potatoes. She kept letting her gaze fall on the woman's really attractive body. "Like you would ever have the nerve to make an advance on anyone" her mind told herself. "Claire, that touch screen thing on the wall is for music, there is all kinds, find a playlist you like and lets have some music, dinner will not take too long to cook." While Claire did that Emily pulled out a bottle of golden yellow liquid from the refrigerator as well as two glasses. She poured them each some as the music started. She grinned a wide smile as she heard the playlist labeled really hot romantic diner music. "Oh Claire you little Minx you." She said to herself as her guest turned.

"Oh, is this for me?" she asked seeing the rich golden beverage in a glass identical to the one Emily was drinking out of. She took a sip and then a bigger gulp. "Wow, that's really good. What is it?" "That is Carol's mead, a honey wine I discovered at a renaissance faire. I always try to keep some around. I hope you don't mind me giving you alcohol?" Emily said as she watched Claire almost finish the first glass. "I don't usually drink, but can I have some more? I really like how this tastes." Claire figured what the hell as she felt the drink warming her body and messing with her head.

Emily continued with dinner and soon had the house smelling wonderful as Claire started swaying, dancing to the smooth enchanting songs on Emily's hot romantic dinner playlist. She could see Claire had finished her second glass and refilled it for her as well as her own. "Go easy sweetie, this packs a bit of a punch.""Not like I am going anywhere officer." Claire said slurring her words on purpose and giggling a little over it. "Besides, we are both adults and I don't have to worry about you taking advantage of me do I?"

Emily looked at Claire when she heard this remark and could see a sort of devilish grin. "Maybe I need to worry about you taking advantage of me." Emily smiled then asked. "If you could please set the table, dinner is almost ready; I have stuff out right there." She watched as Claire set the plates so the two would be next to each other at the corner of the six person table and not across from one and other. Emily grinned again seeing the little efforts her guest was taking to be close to her.

The two sat with fresh drinks from the now second bottle of mead and began to enjoy the large meal. The talk turned to dating and Claire revealed that she had only dated a few guys and never really cared for it. She blushed when asked about girls and said no, never, but. "But what?" Emily questioned as she felt Claire's knee touch hers. "I had a girl with me at the observatory and had hoped to let her know I was interested in her. But she got a call from her ex and left a day early to go back to him. That's why I was still up there sulking and not watching the weather."

Emily noticed Claire's knee was still touching hers. She looked at the younger woman and smiled. "So you're looking to date a woman then Claire?"Oh not really, I just had a silly crush on her, that's all." She blushed again and looked down, yet her knee was still hot against Emily's. Then Emily took her hand. "Oh I think it's more than that my dear. You have been complimenting my looks since we got here, I have caught you looking at me with those wondering eyes, you picked the play list titled hot romantic dinner music and made sure to sit us where it was easy to touch. Plus your knee has been against mine for half the dinner. You may not have any experience but you are definitely interested." Emily could see uncertainty in Claire's eyes but made a move anyway by leaning and kissing her. Claire's stomach jumped inside her when Emily's hot lips touched hers. She felt a jolt as if by electricity and her body seemed hotter. The kiss was soft, yet powerful. Emily's tongue slipped between her lips and Claire eagerly let it. Emily let the kiss go for as long as she figured the inexperience girl could handle it then leaned back, her hand still holding Claire's. Claire still had her eyes closed and her moist pink lips were still slightly parted as if waiting for more. "Wow." Claire said, and then leaned her head back. "Wow that was so different than any kiss I have ever had." She looked at her new friend and leaned in and returned the kiss. This time there was more passion and both tongues got involved.

Emily saw a huge grin on Claire's face when they stopped. "I guess you enjoyed that then." She stood but put her hand on Claire's shoulder. "Wait there." She left and came back with a gift bag. "Happy birthday" Claire squealed like a school girl and blushed. "Oh my god, how did you know? Oh duh my license." She started taking things from the bag and found a sleeveless version of the sheriff's department tee shirt, a sheriff's department hat as well as a travel coffee tumbler. Her eye's got watery and she jumped to give Emily a hug. This then turned into another kiss.

Emily felt the warmth of Claire's body on hers with the hug. The kiss finished her and she steered the blond toward the stairs during the kiss. Breaking the kiss with a strand of drool trailing she led Claire down near the fireplace. Here in the warmth and glow of the fire she pulled out a very large fluffy blanket and threw it on the open floor then grabbed Claire's head in her two hands before kissing her deeply. This kiss carried so much passion Claire's knees buckled and the two slowly found their way to the floor. Claire couldn't think at all, she just felt. Felt a heat growing in her loins, felt her nipples harden and her pulse quicken, but most of all she felt lust.

Emily lifted Claire's shirt off to find the teal teddy. She moved her kisses to Claire's neck causing a deep moan from the girl, followed by more as she sucked on her one ear. Lower she kissed and licked down to the vee cut neck line of the teddy as her fingers slipped the straps off Claire's shoulders. The teal garment slipped down revealing her perfect breasts and hard nipples which Emily began sucking.

Claire hand her hands around Emily holding on for dear life a she felt her nipples being licked and sucked like no one ever had. "Oh my god yes" she heard escape her own lips. Then she let her grasp on Emily go and she fell to her back on the soft blanket. The fire place off to her left as she watched Emily stand. She watched her smiling as she removed the few small articles of clothing. Her naked body was so beautiful to Claire and she wanted to touch it, to taste it. Emily reached and helped Claire out of her remaining clothes before lying atop her and renewing the kissing. She could feel her hands wandering over her back, and then playing with her firm butt cheeks. Slowly Emily shimmied down Claire's body, kissing and licking along the way.

12