Blizzard of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire felt a tingling everywhere as Emily began heading lower. Claire knew where she was going and what was going to happen when she got there. She wanted this to happen so badly. She could feel her body tensing, shaking from the erotic touch of another woman's lips. Then Emily's finger moved over the folds of her pussy. She gasp a bit, then bit her lower lip as Emily repeated her movements. Parting the lips her finger found a small hard clit and this touch made Claire shudder then start arching her back.

Emily could not believe how responsive this girl was. Just slight finger movements and she had an orgasm building. Emily slipped between her toned long legs and spread them wide. The girl had her bush neatly trimmed and the same blond as on her head. Emily listened to Claire's heavy breathing along with her moans as she began moving her tongue along the edges of juicy pussy. Claire had a death grip on the blanket upon which she lay, her back arching as her lover was quickly bringing her to orgasm. She couldn't stop the dirty words coming from her mouth as her body acted on its own from the sensations. "Fuck yes, oh fuck yes just don't stop, oooooo god aaaaa cumming oh fucking cumming.

Emily had not even sucked on Claire's clit much and she was already having a big climax. She held on and continued to suck while she began fingering the girl's tight cunt. This brought new moans and cries of pleasure as she quivered and climaxed again. Emily felt juices coating her face and dribbling down her as she licked and sucked the poor girl to a third shaking orgasm.

Claire couldn't move on her own from how bad her body was shaking, but she felt Emily lay beside her and pull her on top. Once she felt lips touch hers she started kissing and got a very good taste of her own juices. This just furthered her passion as she began to explore the beautiful body upon which she lay. Using Emily's actions as a guide she slowly kissed her neck and ears loving the sounds the older woman made. She lingered a while at the woman's larger breasts liking how it felt to suck on Emily's hard nipples.

Emily hadn't felt the touch of another woman in a long time. Claire was nothing like Carra and maybe that was a good thing. This innocent girl was certainly making her purr and she so needed this. Emily spread her legs wide as the eager girl got to her bald pussy. Emily could tell she had no clue what to do but she did it anyway, mimicking what she had felt and making Emily moan from her efforts. Claire slipped her tongue in deep really getting a taste of this hot, wet pussy and loving it. Poking her tongue in and out worked really well, soon making juices splash everywhere before she tried sucking on the swollen hard clit like Emily had done to her. This was making Emily buck her hips and Claire slipped a finger into the hot folds feeling both the heat and wetness. She was rewarded with making another girl orgasm for the first time.

Emily gave this new wonderful sexual creature a big kiss and said, "Come on sweetie, we aren't done yet." Taking her hand Emily led Claire to her room. Here she kissed her passionately tasting her, feeling her body reacting to the deep wet passionate kiss, then pushed her onto the large bed. She flipped the girl over and pushed her own face between Claire's ass cheeks, her slick tongue finding Claire's asshole and driving into it. Claire had never considered her asshole as anything sexual but right at that moment she wanted nothing more than for Emily to continue. She could feel the tongue slipping in and out, the sensations making her grunt and moan. "Oh fuck yes, oh Emily yes. That feels so good."

Emily continued driving her tongue in and out as well as just licking the hole as she also began fingering Claire's dripping wet pussy. The girl fell to her face as an orgasm struck her but remained up on her knees through it. Emily sucked one of her own fingers then slowly slipped it into the tight naughty ass. She heard Claire give a long ooooo then a purring sound. Keeping her finger deep in Claire's asshole Emily turned and got on her back with her face under the dripping wet pussy and began another tongue massage of the now quivering girl.

Claire again couldn't think straight as her body was wracked with spasm after spasm of pleasure. She had never felt like this having sex with those couple guys or with herself. Her body shook as she again had a powerful orgasm with a finger deep in her ass and tongue in her pussy. Emily didn't let Claire rest for one moment before flipping her onto her back and straddling her face, her pussy now touching Claire's nose and lips. "Get to work baby, it's not going to lick itself."

Claire couldn't believe she was being ordered like this, but more so she liked it. She grabbed Emily's thighs and pulled her tighter trying to get her tongue as deep as possible as Emily flexed her pelvis grinding on her face. Emily's orgasm sounded like music to Claire and she tried hard to slurp up every drop of her nectar.

Claire lay there face down on the large bed, her breathing finally slowing. Emily was getting something from a dresser and watched her push a long curved purple thing into her pussy that left a long part of it sticking out like a curved purple penis. She watched as Emily slipped into a black set of pantyhose then watched her poke a hole for the purple thing to stick out.

"Ready for round three slut?" Emily emphasized the word slut then jumped onto the bed. Claire had started to rise but Emily pushed her back down and laid on top with the hard strapless dildo pressing into her ass cheeks. She leaned in and started kissing Claire's ear and neck making the girl moan again. "I am now going to fuck you like a slut Claire darling. Claire heard the words, going to fuck you like a slut, and she felt her body become hornier. What the hell was wrong with her to like being talked to like that, or look forward to..... then the dildo slipped into her pussy and she cried out. Aaaaaaaa oooo fuck yessssss. Oh god yes Emily, fuck me like a slut. Oooo yesss."

Emily had found the spot and slipped inside with practiced ease. Now she had her body on top of Claire's flexing her pelvis driving the dildo into both of their cunts. She was sucking and biting the back of Claire's neck as she fucked the helpless girl under her. Claire came first, her moans and grunts so load but Emily continued to thrust into her. Her own moans muffled by her sucking at Claire's neck as her orgasm made her squirt, the stream coating them both with hot juices. Claire felt Emily slip out of her pussy then off her well fucked body. She turned to find Emily had lain beside her and the two kissed, this time more sensual, loving until sleep took them. Outside the blizzard continued.

12