Blizzards are for Lovers

Story Info
For Ally, snow and a dead battery spell serendipity.
5k words
4.54
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blizzards are for Lovers

Boom, Boom, Boom, the sound of two dozen bouncing basketballs echoed from the gym into the Community Center lobby. Ally worked part-time at the front desk: checking membership IDs and updating the online calendar. It was frustrating working Saturday nights, knowing her friends were out partying.

To make things worse, the guys went crazy on Saturday nights. More than once, some jerk would burst through the double doors separating the gym from the lobby, and on a dare, he would pull down his shorts and wave his dick at Ally.

"Hey Ally, Ally, suck my dick and make me jolly."

"Fuck you, asshole!" She'd yell back at them.

"You only wish Miss Priss," they'd shout back at her.

"Such dicks." She said under her breath just as Kai came into the lobby.

"Who's a dick?"

"The guys. So freakin' immature."

Kai smiled knowingly. She was the maintenance girl at the center. Kai was twenty-two, four years older than Ally. She had short dark hair that poked out from beneath a John Deere baseball cap and wore sleeveless tee-shirts emblazoned with logos of death metal bands. A rainbow-hued star was tattooed inside her right wrist; she had small pointy tits and wore the tightest pants on the planet. She was installing a computer shelf beneath Ally's desk, and Ally enjoyed looking at her ass as she worked.

"You're still in high school," Kai said to Ally, "and have a lot to learn. So, let me give you some free advice: guys are for making babies. Besides that, they are worthless, unproductive members of society."

"Thank you for that information. I'll try and keep it in mind," answered Ally.

Monday night, Ally was back at her desk, only this time her friend Liv was keeping her company. Ally had just gotten new leather boots for her eighteenth birthday and was showing them off to Liv.

"I love them. Is that what your parents got you for your birthday?"

"Yeah, I've been begging for them since the day they invented cell phones." Laughs. "I was hoping to get more than just the boots."

"Well, maybe you'll get something else when you least expect it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying someone might surprise you with a gift, that's all. So stand up and model them for me."

Ally stood and placed a hand on her hip, striking a pose. Liv liked looking at Ally. She was 5' 6", shapely, with straight blonde hair. Liv said she looked like a taller version of Natalie Alyn Lind, the buxom blonde on Big Sky.

"Very nice."

"Me or the boots?"

"Both."

Ally pirouetted and stuck her ass out for Liv's enjoyment.

SMACK!

"Hey!"

"I love that ass."

"That's grade A ass there, and don't you forget it."

Just then, Todd Bellanger, who had tormented Ally since tenth grade, stepped into the lobby, pulled his dick out, gave it a shake, and jumped back into the safety of the gym. Ally and Liv could hear Todd and all his idiot friends laughing.

"Jerks. They just think that we're here to serve them," said Ally.

"Lighten up, girl. It's not that bad. I gave Bruce Johnson a blowjob in the boy's locker room, and it was pretty fucken awesome. You don't know what you are missing."

"Ugh, did he cum?"

"Yeah.

"But isn't it messy? Did you gag?"

"No. I'm getting pretty good at this oral thing. You should reconsider."

"Hmm, do you think Todd Bellanger would stop with his bullshit if I gave him a blowjob?"

"Maybe, and you might actually enjoy it too."

"I don't know?"

"Well, there's no way you're going to know unless you try it. Do you want me to set it up? Then, I could watch the desk while you two go off and do the nasty."

Ally considered this for a moment. The thought of a boy sticking his penis in her mouth was disgusting, but if it meant the end of Todd Bellanger tormenting her, it would be worth a try.

"Okay, if you set it up, then I'll do it."

"For real, girl?"

"For real."

"When?"

"You know what they say; there's no better time than the present."

Liv laughed, jumped off her chair, and bounced through the double doors.

Ally gulped. "What have I gotten myself into?" she wondered. She looked outside at the snowfall. A blizzard was forecasted for midnight, but it was already snowing hard at eight o'clock.

One minute later, Todd Bellanger came into the lobby with a big grin on his face, followed closely behind by a beaming Liv.

"He says you should meet him in the second stall from the door. Just remember not to take his dick in too fast and pump on it while you suck him."

"Thanks, boss," said Ally as she gave her seat to Liv. She hesitantly entered the men's restroom. She could see Todd's legs beneath the gap in the stall, took a deep breath, and pushed open the door.

Instantly he reached for Ally and embraced her. Her nose filled with the sell of his sweaty armpits and the antiseptic odor of the place. Ally felt nauseous. Todd kissed her on the lips. They were cold and chapped. Todd tried sticking his tongue in her mouth, but Ally wouldn't allow it. Undeterred, Todd stepped away and pulled down his shorts. His dick was standing at attention. It looked like a thick, one-eyed snake. Ally estimated it was at least six inches long and froze.

"Well, don't just look at it bitch. Get on your knees and suck like a good girl."

Ally tried to remind herself what Liv had said about it being awesome and got down on her knees. She touched it with her hand, opened her mouth, and stuck his penis in her mouth.

"Umm, that's good," Todd moaned.

Ally started pumping it with one hand as she sucked him. It took her a minute to figure out how to breathe.

"Oh yeah, bitch. Suck it. You love it."

Ally wasn't loving it. She didn't even like it. Her knees started hurting, and she figured the sooner Todd came, the faster she could get out of the situation. She sucked harder as he firmly held her head between his legs. She wanted to gag.

Ally changed her mind about the whole thing and tried to push Todd away, but he held her tighter as his cock stiffened.

"Ugh, oh yeah. I'm cumming."

Todd relaxed his grip on her head for a split second, and Ally used it to spit Todd's dick out of her mouth. The first spurt hit her on the cheek, and the rest he emptied on the bathroom stall door and floor.

"What's the matter with you bitch? Don't you know you're supposed to swallow it?" shouted Todd.

Ally quickly retrieved some toilet paper to clean herself off and stood up. Her face was only inches away from Todd's when she yelled, "Screw you and your little boy games, Todd. I wouldn't swallow your scum for all the money on Wall Street!" She quickly stormed out of the bathroom.

"Fuck you bitch!" he yelled as he stood in the doorway of the men's room, pulling up his shorts.

Ally was bawling as she ran out. Liv got up from the chair and guided her friend into the ladies' room.

"What happened? What did you do to make him so mad?"

Ally could barely breathe. She was crying so hard.

"It was disgusting. I should've bitten his dick off and flushed it down the toilet!"

Ally pushed Liv away, went into a stall, and slammed the door shut. She didn't know how long she was sitting on the toilet, but when she came out, everyone was gone, and the lights were out in the gym. Outside, the blizzard was in full force, and she could barely distinguish her car in the lot, covered with the white stuff.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Huh?" Ally turned around to see Kai jingling her key ring and locking a door.

"Where've you been? The manager called a half hour ago and ordered everyone home."

"I didn't know. I was feeling nauseous, and I was in the lady's room. Can you help me dust off my car?"

"I can try, but I don't think it's going to do much good."

The girls ventured into the cold deep snow. It reached above their ankles. It took them five minutes just to reach Ally's car. They cleared the hood, roof, and doors so that Ally could get into her car, but when she turned the key, the engine refused to turn over.

"Forget about it, Ally," said Kai. "You need a jump. My truck is at home and emergency road service is not coming out in this mess."

"What should I do?"

"I live less than a half a mile from here. You could stay by me tonight and tomorrow morning, we'll come back after the roads are cleared, and I'll give you a jump." Ally considered this for a moment. She didn't have any other options.

"Okay, but let me call my parents first and let them know that I'm okay."

Ally checked in with her parents. They were happy she was safe and agreed that staying with Kai was the best thing to do. "Okay, soldier girl, let's march."

Walking wasn't easy. The snow was falling in swirls making it hard to see. They walked down the middle of Spruce Run Road as it was the easiest path to follow, and there was zero traffic.

"Are you feeling any better?"

"I guess. The truth is that I was more upset than sick, and that's why I locked myself in the bathroom stall."

"What happened to upset you?"

Ally told Kai about her conversation with Liv. Then she told her every detail leading up to her spitting out Todd's dick and running into the girls room.

"Oh my gosh. You poor thing." Kai draped her arm around Ally's shoulders. "I swear, if I ever get the opportunity to get Todd Bellanger alone, I am going to push him into the maintenance closet and spread Monster Glue on his anus."

The girls got a good laugh.

It took a while to cover the short distance from the Community Center to Kai's apartment, but eventually, they made it.

"Take off your boots and coat. Here's a blanket. Sit down on the couch, and I'll make us some hot cocoa."

"That sounds really good."

Ally took a glance around the apartment. It was cozy and nicely decorated with lots of plants. A pussy cat leaped onto her lap and purred, wanting attention.

"Hello, kitty. How are you?" Ally reached out and petted the cat.

"Oh, I see Mr. M has introduced himself. He's my roommate's cat."

"Oh, who's your roommate?"

"You don't know her. Her name is Grace. She's out of town on business this week."

"Oh." Ally sipped her cocoa. She glanced around the small apartment again, and it seemed to her that there was only one bedroom.

"Where am I going to sleep?"

"Oh, you can sleep on the couch. It's quite comfy."

"Does Grace usually sleep on the couch?"

"No, Ally," answered Kai as she settled into a chair with a cup of steaming cocoa. "Grace sleeps with me. We share a bed. She's my lover."

Ally soaked in this information without uttering a word. For reasons she couldn't understand, this bit of news pleased her.

"Are you shocked?"

"No, not at all. I always thought that perhaps you were...you know..." "-Gay?"

"Yeah. It's a rumor around the center."

"I see. Well, you know what they say, 'loose lips sink ships.' "

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. I've thought about it sometimes."

Omigosh, Ally couldn't believe she just said that. Sometimes she thought of Liv that way, but those were just crazy thoughts that she discarded in half a second.

Fortunately, Kai let the remark pass.

"Do you want some more cocoa?"

"No thanks. I think I'll go to bed now."

"Me too. Listen, the bathroom is down the hall; it's the door right after my bedroom. If you need anything from the kitchen, feel free to help yourself."

"Okay, thanks, Kai."

Ally laid down and covered herself with the blanket. Kai came back in with a second blanket and spread it over Ally. She hovered over Ally a brief second longer than necessary and smiled.

"You had a busy day today. You must be tired."

"I am."

"Sleep tight, and if you need anything, I'm only ten feet away."

"Okay." Ally was aware that she was rubbing her legs together beneath the blankets as she looked up at Kai. Then much to her surprise, Kai leaned over and kissed Ally on the cheek.

"Good night."

She turned off the light and walked from the room. Ally tried in vain to follow that ass in the dark.

Ally lay there a long time and couldn't fall asleep. She counted the heat clicking on and off a half-dozen times while outside; the wind howled. She wondered if Kai was still awake, and slid off the couch, walked down the hallway, hoping to get a peek into her room. Kai's door was open a fraction. A soft light feathered out into the hallway. Venom Prison was playing low. Ally could see Kai's feet at the foot of the bed but couldn't tell if she was awake or not. Ally went into the bathroom, flushed the toilet, washed her face, and padded back to the couch. She lay there for five more minutes thinking about Kai. Then she decided she was thirsty and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. The clock said it was 12:47 a.m. She lay back down and closed her eyes. Her imagination sprang to life. She pictured her and Liv kissing and squeezing each other's breasts. Then she saw herself with Kai in her bedroom and pinched her nipples. "This is crazy," she thought. She got up and drank another glass of water. Then, as if her feet had a mind of their own, she was standing outside of Kai's room and lightly knocking.

"Kai," she whispered.

"Hmm."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Ally pushed the door open and stepped inside. Kai was wide awake, lying on the bed. She was lying on her bed in a pink cami with red trim and reading a magazine. A incense diffusor was emitting lemon grass nearby.

"Is everything okay, honey?"

"Yeah. I just, umm, couldn't sleep. It's a little cold in there. Would you mind if I slept with...?"

"-With me? No problem," Kai grinned. She threw down the magazine and turned off her mp3.

Ally was still in her clothes when she got under the covers.

"Why don't you take some clothes off and get more comfortable." Suggested Kai.

Ally was embarrassed. She was still wearing her long sleeve woolen shirt, camisole, and skinny jeans from work.

"Do you have anything else I can wear?"

"No," answered Kai, barely concealing a grin.

Ally stood up, unbuttoned her shirt, unsnapped her jeans, and dropped them on the floor. She stood there in her bra and panties and could feel Kai's eyes on her. Kai pulled back the covers and invited Ally. Ally detected an unmistakable heat coming from her body.

Ally got under the covers and turned towards Kai, their faces only inches apart. Kai smiled at Ally.

"I bet you're warmer now."

"Uhum." She smelled something sweet on Kai's skin. "What's that nice smell?"

"It's "Bonjour," a silky body lotion that I wear sometimes. It makes me feel special. Would you like for me to rub some on your neck and shoulders?"

Ally answered yes. Her voice sounded an octave higher than usual. Also, she noticed that her mouth was unusually dry.

Kai got up and retrieved the lotion. Ally sat up, and Kai spread it on softly and slowly. Ally loved the feeling of Kai's hands on her bare skin. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"You are wonderful to touch. Did anyone ever tell you that?"

"No."

Kai continued rubbing the lotion into Ally's soft skin in slow, lazy circles. When Kai finished rubbing in the oil, she stood transfixed. Ally's hair and features glowed like an angel's in the soft light of Kai's room. She made up her mind that she had to have her.

"I'm all done. That is unless you want to take off your bra. Then I could do more of your back."

Ally didn't know what to do.

"Is it okay? I mean, will Grace be upset?"

"Don't worry about her. We have an open relationship. It makes everything a whole lot simpler. Here, let me help you."

And, before Ally could respond, Kai unhooked Ally's bra. Ally felt her nipples bounce to attention. Kai put some more lotion in her palm and spread it on Ally's upper and lower back. Ally's body relaxed to Kai's velvet touch. Kai could hear Ally's breathing quicken. She put more oil in her hands, spread it around, then seductively kissed Ally on her neck, shoulders, and back.

"Ahh," moaned Ally.

That was all Kai needed to hear. Now emboldened, she reached around to cup each of Ally's supple breasts and squeezed them. The feeling of Kai's hands on her firm breasts made Ally's blood boil.

"Mmm," Ally moaned.

"Does that feel good, Ally, dear?"

"Uhuh," she groaned.

Kai squeezed and pulled on Ally's beautiful tits, then kissed her on the cheek and nibbled on her ear, eliciting more moans from the young woman. She loved how Ally responded.

Ally longed for Kai's lips. Finally, she turned, so they faced each other. They kissed once, twice, and then locked in a long, passionate kiss. The feeling elicited by Kai's tongue made Ally squeeze her thighs together and yearn for more.

"Wow," thought Ally, "this is real kissing."

Now Kai had full access to those amazing tits. She leaned forward, her pink tongue came out from between her pearly white teeth, and she tongued one of Ally's aching nipples.

"Uhh. Omigosh," she breathed. Kai flicked the nipple a few more times and then opened her mouth to suck Ally's breast into her mouth.

"Oh Kai, that feels amazing," she purred.

Kai squeezed Ally's other tit with her hand. They were deliciously firm. Now frantic to taste Kai's tits, Ally removed Kai's pink satin top, bent forward, and desperately kissed and sucked Kai's hard nipples.

"Umm," Ally moaned and understood why boys wanted this so badly.

Kai then pulled herself onto Ally's lap, locking her legs around Ally's slender waist. The girls tits were pressed together, and it felt so damned good. Kai planted kisses and sucked on Ally's neck, sending shivers up and down Ally's spine. Ally tried moving her hips against Kai; she needed more contact.

"You like that, Ally dear?"

"Ahh," Ally moaned.

"Slow down, honey. We don't want the dam breaking before we add more fire."

"Oh my, Kai. Please, please." Ally pleaded.

Kai rocked forward, and the lovers sprawled on the bed with Kai on top. She pushed her knee between Ally's thighs, so they rubbed pussys for a minute. Ally was breathing hard, and Kai was afraid she might cum. So she stopped and slid over to lay down next to her.

"Patience, my dear. You need to learn to be patient."

Kai ran a hand through Ally's locks as her other hand traveled south. They kissed again and again as Kai's eager fingers navigated the distance between Ally's breasts and panties. When her hand glided over the girl's smooth stomach, she could feel Ally's motor shift into the next gear. Kai scooted down the mattress, Ally raised her hips up as high as possible, and with both her hands Kai deftly removed Ally's

Sopping

Wet

Panties.

Now Ally was spread-eagled on Kai's bed, totally naked. Ally heard the cold winds blowing outside, but this was no match for the impulses heating her hot pussy. Kai's face was right above Ally's gaping pink rose. Kai could see that Ally's lips were swollen and needing attention. Ally waited as Kai removed her bottoms. She was barely able to breathe. Then, deliberately, Kai inserted a finger into Ally's pussy.

"Ohhh."

Kai pumped a finger in and out and then withdrew it to suck on it.

"Ummm, you taste wonderful, baby." She whispered.

Ally pushed her mound up, begging for attention.

This time Kai slipped two fingers inside Ally's steaming sex.

"Ahh, ugh," she groaned.

Kai smiled. The girl was totally under her dominion. Kai used her thumb to expertly draw circles around Ally's clitoris, pressing down ever so slightly while she pumped her fingers in and out, in and out. The honey flowed like lava from Mt. St. Helens volcano. Ally gripped the sides of her pillow. An aching feeling pulsed inside her pussy. Kai leaned forward and kissed Ally's swollen lips before she resumed pumping her fingers in and out of Ally's steaming hole. Ally's hips rose up and down to meet with Kai's thrusts, and she felt her eyeballs rolling into her forehead as the most sublime feelings enveloped her. Suddenly she felt like she was falling, and the flight was exquisite. A rubber band was being stretched to its limit, and it was about to snap.

12