Blizzards are for Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" A loud moan escaped from her lips.

Kai intensified her ministrations.

Ally's breathing quickened: faster, faster, faster...

Ally's hips uncontrollably lifted off the bed as Kai hammered her pussy with frenzied thrusts.

"Oh my, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ohhh! Ahhh! she cried out. She felt everything liquid discharge from her pussy and hardly recognized the high-pitched tone of her voice as she screamed in orgasm.

Ally drifted back down to earth.

"That was in-fucking-credible Ally," Kai whispered as she withdrew her honey-glazed fingers from the inside of Ally's kooch and offered them to her lips. Ally licked her juices, and just then, Mr. M jumped up on the bed, meowed, and tried licking the cum off of Kai's fingers.

"Haha, Mr. M, the crazy cat, is jealous that the girls are having all the fun," laughed Kai. "Whenever he sees Grace and me getting it on, he wants attention too. Sometimes, he gets downright aggressive when one of us cries out in pleasure."

"I can understand his jealousy. That was the best fucking thing that ever happened to me," said Ally approvingly.

They kissed and caressed while the wind raged outside. Ally pinched and licked Kai's hardened nipples.

"I'm still horny," Ally admitted.

"Me too, baby."

She reached for Ally and pulled her close, their mouths and tits mashing together. The kissing was intense and sent shock waves to Ally's pussy. She wanted more attention to her own pussy but felt it was only fair first to give back to Kai what she had given her.

She gave Kai a peck on the lips and moved back to give herself some leverage. Ally spread Kai's legs apart and put her mouth on Kai's steamy mound. Kai moaned appreciatively. She put her hand on the back of Ally's head, guiding the girl.

At first Ally kissed Kai's lips. But when she tasted her precum, she was thrilled by the taste and used her tongue to lick up and down and quickly lap at Kai's juicy pussy.

"Ohhh, that's it, Ally. Suck me, girl."

Ally used her lips to tug on Kai's labia before sucking on her inflamed love button.

Kai's grip on her head became stronger and her breathing more ragged. Ally continued kissing, licking, sucking. The sounds of sex filled her ears as Kai began bucking her hips and moaning increasingly louder.

"Oh, Ally. Suck it. SUCK IT!"

Kai was growing hysterical in her demands, and Ally used every muscle for bearing down on Kai's clit and sucked as she had never sucked before...

"Oh, ahhh, yes, I'm cumming. Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop, don't stop...Ohhhh, ahhh!"

Ally licked and sucked until she swallowed every last drop of Kai's luv cum. When Ally finally lifted her head and looked at Kai, her brow was covered with sweat, and her face flushed from the frenzy of their lovemaking. Kai saw her love juices on Ally's mouth and chin. Both girls started giggling, and the girls kissed and laughed at their lustful adventure.

"You are a natural Ally," declared Kai.

Ally smiled as Kai sat upright with her back against the headboard. She reached around and pulled Ally closer, and caressed her sexy ass. Ally flexed her legs as Kai cupped her cheeks in both her hands and urged her higher and higher.

Ally complied until she was at least a head above Kai. Then Kai sucked on both her nipples before sliding down further so that she was staring into Ally's golden triangle. Now, instead of pushing her up, Kai used her hands to guide Ally's pussy down onto her waiting, urgent tongue.

Ally took the plunge and writhed with pleasure as Kai's tongue entered her pussy. She looked down between her legs and almost creamed at the sight of Kai's beautiful tongue lapping at her pussy. Then she got a good grip on the headboard. Kai used her hands on Ally's ass to hold her in place as she licked, flicked, and fucked that hot cunt with abandon.

Kai's tongue swirled inside her pussy. Ally turned primal as she started bouncing up on down on that needy tongue.

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes, yes."

She cried out: Kai, Kai, oh gosh fuck me with your tongue, Kai. Yes, yes, yes, OHHH!"

And she came like a damned box of dynamite and saw stars popping inside of her eyelids. She felt her cum dripping down her leg, and unable to hold up any longer, she collapsed in a heap next to Kai.

"Geez, girl," said a breathless Kai. "You are a fuckin' fountain."

Then Kai turned herself around and hung a leg over Ally's face. Ally positioned her head between Kai's gorgeous thighs, and the girls went to town, tonguing and sucking each other's pussy like they were eating cookies at a Girl Scout convention.

"Uggh"

"Ahhh"

"Umm"

They begged each other into submission. The musky smells of their sexes mingled as their slurping and sucking grew louder. Ally could see Mr. M racing back and forth, his tail twitching as he tried getting in on the action.

Ally pawed and clawed at the ass she'd been hungering. "Oh my gosh," thought Ally, "nothing tastes better than pussy." She spread Kai's cheeks to dip and lick--eliciting a scream from her lover and flicked and bit her clit.

"Ohh," Kai squealed and then drove her tongue harder into Ally's flowing pussy.

"Oh geez, ohh, ohh, ohhhh!"

They came as one. Like two planes colliding in midair, everything in their bodies exploded, flamed, and fell away. Now covered with sweat and cum, the girls kissed and squeezed each other's breasts. Ally put her hand between Kai's thighs and flicked her off as Kai cried out Ally's name. They fucked and rolled, tribbed, and moaned until the damned bed seemed to catch fire.

Hours later, they woke up in each other's arms. It was light outside, and the snow had stopped falling. The warm sun fell through the blinds and bathed their naked bodies.

"Ally, Ally, how are you gorgeous?"

"I'm fine," she grinned.

"Let's shower and then we'll drive back to the Community Center and get your car started. Wait here."

Kai, still naked, got out of bed and padded down the hall to turn on the shower. Ally could hear the water running as Mr. M lay nearby, licking his paws. Ally figured Mr. M was reliving the events of the previous night.

Kai returned to the bedroom, "Come, sweets, I wanted the shower to be hot and steamy for you."

She took Ally's hand. The naked lovers walked hand in hand to the shower stall. Kai slid the shower curtain over, and Ally noticed a low chair in the corner.

"What's that for?"

"Oh, you'll see soon enough, my pet."

Ally stepped in, followed by Kai. Kai pinned Ally to the wall. The hot water sprayed on them as she covered Ally's lips with her mouth. She then paid special attention to her tits and ass before dropping to her knees. She raised Ally's leg over her shoulder, and Kai ate and tongued her lover.

"Oh gosh Kai, don't stop. Ahhh."

Ally bucked her pussy against Kai's hungry mouth and rewarded her efforts with her sweet cum. After she came, Kai guided Ally onto the shower floor as she sat down on the chair. There wasn't much space but Ally, who was on her knees, managed to stretch out enough. Kai guided Ally's mouth onto her hot pussy. Ally lovingly licked Kai's cunt.

Meanwhile, Mr. M was outside the shower stall. As Ally tongued and sucked on Kai's pink flower, Mr. M's meowing turned loud and aggressive. Finally, when Kai groaned and came, pulling Ally's mouth into her wet cunt, Mr. M's meow turned high-pitched, and with a swipe of his paws, he pulled down the shower curtain. The girls, who were still on the shower floor, turned, looked, and laughed hysterically.

Ally had the biggest laugh. She'd been on her knees--twelve hours earlier, spitting out some asshole's dick. Now, she was literally in the lap of luxury with a fantastic girl and a crazy cat.

"Maybe he's hungry?" reasoned Ally.

"You mean after seeing us eat each other out." Joked Kai.

The girls dressed and drove to the community center in Kai's truck. Kai started Ally's car with her jumper cables. The girls kissed in the parking lot and wished each other well.

"Now I'm ordering you to fuck your friend," demanded Kai.

"Don't you worry, I'm going to text Liv as soon as I get home."

"And no more boys, okay."

"Definitely not. This bod is for girls only."

They both laughed as Ally drove off. When she got home, she texted Liv.

Ally: Liv, remember what you said about me getting an unexpected gift?"

Liv: Yes.

Ally: Well, I got it last night.

Liv: What did you get?

Ally: I'm not saying anything now. My parents are going out tonite, come over, and I'll share everything with you.

Liv: It's a date. I can't wait.

12