All Comments on 'Block Mom'

by Grayson_Banks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ian_SnowIan_Snow11 months ago

Hey folks, I see those wonky lines cutting through the text from time to time and have resubmitted the story with edits to hopefully clean that up. Sorry about that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Better it stayed lost....

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature11 months ago

Spectacularly emotional and deep. For a slut story, it's amazing. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

An excellent first story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Writing too choppy, poorly written with the idea trying to combine several stories into one. Good concept but terribly executed. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For a teenage boy fantasy its meh....

TakashiTakashi11 months ago

Oh man! I remember this story. It was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hmmmmm, liked the concept but never like endings where the family loses. Would like to have seen a little revenge on the three at the end. Maybe legally or the son kicking their asses one at a time. Or maybe a surprise ending there the husband ends up being stronger than anticipated and fucking the wife’s shit up good at the end. I don’t know. I’m left with an empty hole with stories like these, as usual. No closure I guess.

EzrollinEzrollin10 months ago

I've read several stories with this theme, some better than others. The reoccurring fault I find is they resort to "slut control" much too early in the story. I've known a few women in my time, none would have willingly submitted to that kind of verbal abuse so early in a relationship, if ever. It detracts from and makes the story less believable...IMHO.

OGHMNWOGHMNW9 months ago

I was hooked to read it but don’t care for the ending. Emilia did this willingly but I question a case of mind control by the guys and a midlife crisis on Emilia’s part. Jim was the innocent victim here as from the beginning of their marriage he was a provider for the family. Their only son leaving and an empty nest adds to Emilia’s mental state .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrayson_Banks@Grayson_Banks
This is the darker pseudonym for writer Ian Snow (Ian_Snow here on Literotica). See that profile for lighter stories from me, or find more cheating-centric stories from Grayson Banks on Amazon. On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Grayson-Banks/author/B09YG6XD4Q Email...