Blodwen is Welsh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed singing it, but it made Mr Parry cry to hear one of his ancestor's songs sung in the shop next door.

Blodwen and I had been practising it for weeks. Even the music teacher, Cerys, was impressed. My bosses thought that my fluent Welsh would be a great asset. They were also pleased that I sold eight insurance policies to the members of the male voice choir -- in Welsh. They had a special opening day discount and I had sold twenty other policies that day.

I might be Blodwen's April Fool, but being her Welsh-speaking April Fool, brought me a fiancée and profits for my employers. I cannot complain.

We ended the first day of my new office by singing Hywel a Blodwen again (Farewell to Blodwen) as she had to return to Aberystwyth. But she had applied to a Swansea school and been accepted from the Autumn term. It would have been a year since Blodwen first told me in Welsh that she could love me. Now I could understand every word.

Author's Note: You can search for Hywel a Blodwen on YouTube.

12