Blog of a Swinger Wife

Story Info
Blog of a wife's story of their experience as swingers.
2.9k words
3.59
25.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers

Blog contribution swinger wife

My name is Linda, I am 56, average, some what over weight and curvy now.

I have been married for 30 years, and over that time, we have been occasionally involved in swinger life style. We are a very average white couple.

Before being married, I was sexually active with a number of boy friends, and have tried some same sex brief encounters. One longer term BF of over 3 years was more interested in oral sex, and sharing my cock sucking skills with friends than true intercourse. I never spent the whole night at his apartment. He also had a kink of me coming over and sitting on his face with nylon panty hose on, and jacking off.

Any other relationships were casual and for the most part brief. My two unusual sexual experiences during this time was my brief causal same sex affair with a woman I met though a girl friend who is gay. It was random few encounters over the course of a year or so.

The other experience was a male friend, who was black, that I was a co-worker with. While in my three year relationship, we had two sexual encounters after going to have drinks after work. He had the largest cock I had seen up till that time.

I met my husband at a single group, and in the first few months we saw each other mainly as part of a larger group of friends.

He was divorced from a brief first marriage, and as we started to get more serious, his sexual activity had been about as active as mine. We both we open to watching pornography and playing some sexual games, including some first time things for me like sex on a beach, in a public area and in a car/truck bed.

After we got married we continued to have a healthy sex life.

A few years after we were married, we were invited by one of my co-workers to some of her house parties, and we found out that her and her husband were active swingers. Her and I talked about it, and when I found out that some of the couples that were at her house parties were part of her swinger group, we became curious.

They invited us to a bar Met & Greet at bar in town named Pow Wow club. The also would met at a place called the Guardsman. We attended a handful of mixers and met a few people before we decided to take a step and met another couple for drinks.

First encounters:

We talked about what boundaries we would have. My husband had had threesomes before, while I never had. The closest had been to give a former BF and a friend or two blow jobs at parties or his apartment years before.

At first we agreed to play with each other, watch the other couple and o lay take it another step on a case by case bases.

The first couple were very much like us at that time, early 30s, kids and very private. They had more experience than us and seemed to be looking for the same level of experience.

We had drinks and went and listened to a band the first night. About a month later, we went out again. We ended up back at their home and in the hot tube. We ended up naked and had sex in front of each other, I do recall that both my husband and him we about the same, average size cocks, but she was thinner than me and had a small chest. I have always been a little curvy, with natural 34Ds.

We ended up meeting over drinks and occasionally sex play a few times with them over the next couple of years.

Exploring more:

We met a few other couples and then had the opportunity to meet a single man.

Up to this point, we had stayed mainly playing with each other, with me some times swapping with the other wife to take turns on husbands giving a blow job.

We decided to try meeting the single guy. We went out and had drinks, and afterward we went to one of the few times we went to a swinger party was that night. Half drunk, I told the story about years ago and that former boy friend and his buddy group blow jobs.

I ended up giving four BJs, I recall the one cock I had a hard time with being a black man. I tried to swallow all of them, but I never liked swallowing to begin with, so it was a mess. I did not do it in front of people, but one at a time in a bathroom. The last guy was my husband. I have never done anything like that again, ever.

We finally got a hotel and we tried a threesome with another man for the first time, we set rules that there would be no male to male contact ( a rule we still have), condoms were a must and a no for me or my husband stopped everything immediately.

It went off ok, starting in the motels hot tube and then moving to the room. After we were done, our friend left us to finish alone. He was a nice guy, white, very average but a little older then us at that time. We played a couple of more times with him, once trying double penetration, but ass play was not and still is not something I enjoy. After about a year, and three or four more encounters, we went our separate ways.

We continued to meet a couple or two occasionally at the guardsman. While most of the time we continued to have sex with each other and watch g the other couple, we did swap partners a couple of times. Once was with an older couple that were at least 20 years older.

We also met a single woman, almost by accident, we was part f the group and went out to bar mixers with the group. A few times she slept over at our place when she had too much to drink. Finally , we ended up in bed all together, I think her and I paid more attention to each other than my husband did with the both of us.

We ended up playing with her a number of times over the course of a few years. With her, I experienced some one using a strap on dildo on me. She also is the only people that we have ever placed with that came to our home, as a friend or as a playmate. She was a nice friend and a wonderful person to play with. Our threesomes were enjoyable, and no drama. I even played with her alone without the husband a couple of times.

Next fantasy explored:

After about five years of very causal swinging, I met a black man at a mixer that got my interest. We had a long talk about how to handle this and what boundaries there would me.

It had been well over a year since the last MMF threesome.

Since he lived in OC, we decided to meet for drinks down there and used the Shooter bar in SJC as the place to meet. We had gone there before to meet a couple once before. There is (or was) a motel just down the street.

After a few drinks, and a couple of games of pool, it was time to go have a drink back at our hotel room. I can still recall I was almost panicking about this, sex with a black man in front of my husband, and thinking of years before my two times I had fuck a black guy.

I remember just having a number of shots at the room, making out with my husband and then it was pretty straight forward. I had a tank top on, with a skirt and heels. I stripped naked with my husbands help and then I was not disappointed seeing what came out of my new friends pants. A huge black cock.

I briefly alternated sucking my husbands cock and this new cock, but kept one hand stroking my new cock to Play with. Bending over on my knees, I remember it taking the breath out of me as he started to fuck me. I held my husband hand at first.

Flipped over on my back, it still was a struggle taking his cock, I started to cum a couple of times. Then it was over. We had all chatted a little and he left.

The afterward sex was wonderful with my husband. Swinging had been a occasional additional to our sex life, but this was at a slut wife, bad girl level that really got me excited.

After that encounter, we must have met him for drinks and play at least a half dozen times over about a year and a half.

I also asked about trying a couple and two more single men, both also black over that year. They were one time encounters. Fun, but never went past one or two times.

We also took VHS of a couple of these encounters. Which we would watch to spice up some nights. For some reason, the idea of being a closet sluts excited the heck out of me.

We met a couple or two during that time, but our ability to get away to play was starting to not be as easy as it had been as life got busier. After about seven years of causal swinging, we found our time to get away to play was extremely limited.

During that time, we would get a change to get out of town maybe once or twice a year for some very soft swinging activity or go to a bar mixer, otherwise we were very quiet.

Our sex life remind steady, but routine over the years. Occasionally we would watch some porn and I had various sex toys to help spice things up. We tried objects and large toys or dildo for me to play with. For years, this satisfied my occasional need for a massive member inside me.

Resurgence:

My husband met a person that he became friends with though a work related group. It seemed she was in a open type of marriage, and was very forth coming and open about her interests. They were more into bondage and submissive, but hearing about it, and talking with my husband, it brought us around to talking about trying swinging again.

We also knew a couple across the street that were in a open marriage relationship and a couple moved in next door that we had be come friends with that seemed to be into swinging. We noticed some late night visitors that were always gone by early the next morning. Some there signs we noticed that we thought they were hosting.

I finally asked Vicky and she was open with me. Yes, they did occasionally play with other couples and that she was bi-sexual. It perked my interest.

We never played with them as a couple. I did have a couple of encounters with her alone. She is tall, older, former cheer leader type. I am average, short and curvy. Total opposites. It was fun and very much at the friend level.

We joined a web site for swingers and tried to chat with people. The couple of times we attempted to met a couple of drinks, some family or work issue would come up. We would Have to cancel and I think many through we were simply playing games with them and wasting their time.

With that, we tried two trips to Vegas and went to swinger events to test the waters. It had been over 15 years since playing with another couple or single person with us.

First trip, it was fun, had a wonderful time but besides drinks and good conversations with great people, nothing happened. The second time we went to a club one night and a bar mixer the next night. We felt out of place with most of the crowd younger or in great shape at the club. At the bar mixer we did met some people to talk with, but the one person that sat with us the most was a older black man. The flirting and idea of playing again really got both of us excited. We went back to the room and had sex like we were newly weds again.

Our next attempt we attended some local bar mixers, but did not put a lot of effort into starting to play again. There were a number of other issues which were much more important that a secret social life That we had to deal with.

About two years later, we finally got active again on the web site for swingers, in fact joined two more sites.

By now our kids we pretty much all adults, and some things we were dealing with had been resolved, so the concern of the PTA or neighbors finding out our activity was gone. To be honest, there were most likely a number of PTA types in this town swinging in private.

We ended up meeting in line and then for drinks a couple that lived over two hours away. This was perfect because we did not want to chance any one seeing us meeting with other swingers.

We ended up in a hot tub and playing with each other while watching them do the same.

We met them a few more times over a year and found meeting locally in Palms Springs worked out good.

It has been years since I had sex with a big cock, or a black man. I had some very large toys, but as i got older, I wanted to try again.

We had a very long talk. Basically, he could have a hall pass occasionally, with couples we stayed with the idea of soft swinging, and would look for a GF to join us, in exchange, I could try sex with a well endowed black man again.

What was different was we considered meeting to play alone for our hall passes. We agreed that during our hall pass times, we would keep each other informed of what was happening and safety checks by text messages.

I could not reason why i needed a white cock, because i had one that was just fine with the husband. My occasional urge was for something larger than average and did not look the same as any other white dick.

My idea was one person. Test the waters again. We attended some local meet and greets. Soon we started talking with a man that was about our age. We met for drinks a few times and continued a email or text conversation up for a few months.

During this time, my husband went on a business trip and the opportunity to use his hall pass occurred. He kept me informed of what occurred, and it ended up a threesome with some one he had been talking with for a while on the web site and girl friend of hers.

Unlike our experience years before, we agreed that when my husband was out of town, I would met this man for a drink and see where it ended up. I kept my husband informed of everything by text or photos.

The first couple of time I met him for a drink, nothing much happened except maybe some brief kissing. But finally we met and ended up at a motel. Once more I was not disappointed by his cock size. A small monster of a cock.

I set the phone on the night stand and tried to get a brief video of me fucking to send to my husband. The idea that I shared what a closet slut I was, even excited me more.

Over the last couple of years, I have met him a couple of more times for sex. Even lost my panties one night.

I also seem to attract attention of other black men if out alone for a drink. Not sure if it is my figure, or some "she fucks blacks on the side" radar. But, I did met another black man., who I met for an encounter with my husbands permission.

That encounter I tried anal again, but he had a very large cock, I felt like my insides were getting shoved up into my chest. I was sore for days, but first chance we had, I could not wait to fuck my husband and tell him about being spread wide open.

My husband has used his hall pass a couple of times since. All with women our age that are in the local swinger group or from one of the swinger sites. Each time has been when out of town on business. Listening to his encounters excited me almost as much as my own encounters.

Where we are at now:

In the few years since we finally resurrected our swinger life, it has been occasional and random. Maybe a few times a year at best. Just enough to keep some spice added, but not too much where it takes over our relationship.

We have noticed that many couples look for body types, or personalities that are above average. Often, we are over looked or never hear back from a couple or person once we exchange photos or met once for drinks. This does not consume our lives and really is not a priority.

On the swinger sites, we get a occasional email from a couple or singles, and I kept a eye open for those with a monster cocks for future fun.

mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers