All Comments on 'Blond Exhibitionist Neighbor MILF'

by Sneakimeet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise. Had real potential.

But not enough interaction/texting while watching/being watched. Needed dialog about what each was seeing and doing -- in great detail. Needed dialog directing the 'performer' to move so the 'watcher' can see better. Needed dialog where they ask each other what they're thinking while masturbating. Needed dialog where she describes how wet her pussy is, and how good it feels, and can he imagine how it'd feel to have his cock inside her. etc.

Three stars.

beachlover10beachlover10about 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter. Very believable. Just how I like it. It reminds me like the neighbor's bathroom window. That has a non see through glass, they thought? If the sun out bright and you stand close to window you can see tits and ass you can see images through the class. Extra hot when two are in the shower. Wink wink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story on here. Still fun not overly aggressive and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story a lot of fun canā€™t wait to read the next chapter great because itā€™s a slow progression and realistic! Best series potential!

SneakimeetSneakimeetabout 2 years agoAuthor

To my very first Commenter (Anonymous): thank you for your interest and gentle coaching however, there is no ā€œpremiseā€. My story is less fiction and more ongoing autobiography. Highly interactive dialog isnā€™t included because thatā€™s not how it happened.

jharpjharpalmost 2 years ago

If this is real then go for it. Ask her out. What have you got to lose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous