Blond Exhibitionist Neighbor MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rock hard in seconds since I knew, really for the first time, she was putting on a show for me. First, there was our recent history. Next, she could see me just as clearly as I could see her, which was unusual. When it's daytime and I'm in my office, I'm guessing she only sees my silhouette. Finally, I did see her glance over at me earlier while I was folding laundry.

It was on!

I leaned back on my bed, facing her, and settled in for the show. She'd be totally naked for a couple minutes as she'd take off an outfit, hang it up, look for another outfit, then try on the new one. Then she'd walk out of her closet, disappearing from my view as she went to look at herself in the mirror. Finally, she would reappear a moment later as she walked back into the closet and repeat the cycle. When she got naked the second time, I unleashed my now throbbing cock from my pants. It would have been impolite not to! She was getting naked in full view of me and I was stroking in full view of her. She'd be getting a big eyeful whenever she looked over at me and I wanted to give her a great show for all the times she's done the same for me.

She was trying on outfits for too long ... about a half hour ... another reason I knew she was giving me a show. It's also a very long time to be edging! My balls were aching and my cum wanted to leap out when all of a sudden she walked into the closet and shut off the light! I swear I could feel her watching me from the darkness. I almost came right then and there knowing she must have looked over, saw me stroking, and decided she wanted to spy. Now we were really playing together!

No way was I going to disappoint! A huge wave of big cock energy crashed over me. I got up, slowly adjusted the comforter with my stiff cock swinging, settled back into my spot and, with a naughty grin on my face, stared directly into the shadow she was watching me from and started stroking again, slower this time. I was going to make this last. I was imagining and moving like she was in my lap and we were slow fucking. I got so into it that I even started talking dirty saying things out loud like "Put your tit in my mouth" and "We're such friendly neighbors".

She had been watching from the darkness for a long time, maybe 10 minutes, before she came out of her closet, walked out of view, and came back to the safety of her shadow less than a minute later. She was wearing the same outfit! She didn't change in those 10 minutes!

Still stroking, I said "I know you're watching" to the blonde kitty hiding in her shadow. "Come out and play", I moaned, my long cock surging at her. Was she fingering herself in the dark? I wanted her to play boldly with me ... to flick on the light and show me she was just as horny as I was. She was being shy though and after another 10 minutes of hiding, she again emerged from her shadow briefly and promptly returned again.

"I've been stroking for you for so long", I said out loud. It was almost midnight and I had been edging for her for about 45 minutes total. About half that time I was watching her and the other half she was watching me. I can't describe how badly I wanted to release but I also wanted to keep going. It was so fucking hot imagining what she must be feeling and what she was doing from the safety of her shadow.

In an almost hypnotic state of erotic bliss, my mind started to wander. I'd get lost imagining us playing. One of my favorite scenes was her moaning "Ohh! My pussy is gripping you. Can you feel it?" I was grasping her tiny waist and properly fucking her from behind when I looked down to see her pussy gripping my cock. "I feel you!", I roar as I slap then spread her ass. "Oh, fuck", she whimpers before burying her face in her pillow and reaching back between her legs to cradle my balls, signaling that she was ready for me to go deeper.

Back to reality though, she was only in her shadow a few more minutes before she came out for the last time and shut off her room lights. Just like that sexy fun time was over and I finally released three massive loads of cum. I'm usually full of cum but that night was an incredible amount!

It was midnight when I texted her "more!"

Clearly, I was a greedy, delirious idiot! We just treated each other to an amazing, unanticipated night of naughtiness and now was not the time for "more", it was time to dream sweetly. What an idiot! Haha!

She never responded, maintaining her "plausible deniability". That was fine, I guess, but we just played so good together that I was hoping to wrap it up with a little less "plausible deniability" and a little more "partners in crime".

Anyways, if there was ever a night where she slipped into bed with an achy, drippy pussy, furiously jilled off until her clitty exploded while my name was on her lips and then had the deepest, most relaxing sleep, I hope it was this night. I had the best night sleep after starting off folding laundry and ending up playing with my naughty neighbor for an hour.

On Monday, we got right back to our usual routine with her getting naked after work.

I remember one day she looked over her shoulder at me for a split second, immediately pulled her top off and literally threw it on the floor. She cupped her tits, looked herself over for a few seconds in the mirror, then darted off toward the bathroom. It made me realize she cups her tits a lot when she thinks I might be looking. Maybe it's a modesty reflex? Maybe she's teasing? Whatever! It's a thrill!

Her internal tension between good girl and bad girl started me wondering if she's ever been really naughty or if she could even be that naughty. I'm talking about something more than dating a couple dudes at the same time or pretending to have no idea the neighbor can see your hot body ... oopsie! Naughty, like the time my gorgeous girlfriend had to leave Suzanne's party early. Suzanne hugged her, thanked her for coming, closed the door and, with fuck-me eyes, asked if I could help her clean up after the party. Suzanne had no problem being naughty. And we were naughty in almost every room in her house until I finally left in the morning.

Or naughty like when my married co-worker asked to ride along to pick up the hardcopies. She dropped enough hints on the way to the printshop that, on the way back, I confiscated her panties, made her lean back and ride around with her knees up by her head while we both took turns fingering her pussy. She wanted to be naughty and I confiscated a few more panties after that.

Or naughty like the time my hair stylist, who was getting married in a few months, offered to cut my hair at her place. When I got there, she was wearing the shortest short-shorts so I explored while she held sharp scissors! She said it was the hardest but the funnest haircut she'd ever given. We skipped the haircuts after that. She wanted to be very naughty before getting married.

These are just a few of the amazing encounters I've had with women. I'm not flashy, jacked, or popular and didn't have money back then but I am open to possibilities. I'm also tall, decent looking, quietly confident and wry and some ladies can sense that I'm what they're looking for: a thrill seeker who can deliver on adventurous, explosive sexual encounters that no one else will find out about because I'm smart, careful, not a psycho, keep my mouth shut, and won't get clingy because I've got my own thing going on.

But just because some ladies want to play doesn't mean I let them! I don't do train wrecks or ugly and I've steered clear of quite a few!

Anyways, my neighbor isn't ugly, doesn't seem like a train wreck, and she has a high-performance body that's built to be so naughty. Sure, a race car can go the speed limit but that's like having ho-hum routine sex with some doughy schlub sporting a semi-limp dick. It might be better than nothing but it's definitely not as hot as breaking the rules to secretly meet someone you shouldn't be meeting and having a loud, rowdy, cock throbbing, pussy dripping, ass smacking, cum-filled, forbidden and very oral fuck session. Many people truly have no desire to walk on this wild side, though. Many people fantasize but would flake. If she would, I wonder if she could. If she could, I wonder if she would.

And if she could and would, is she any good? All my past very attractive playmates have been either the least fun and least passionate playmates or the most fun and most passionate. She's very attractive. I wonder how fun and passionate she is.

I decided then not to push this, to let her keep her "plausible deniability" and just sit back, relax, and enjoy our unspoken thing. Even if nothing else happens, I'm still way ahead, especially after our last hour-long session! Besides, she was keeping it fun by continuing to get naked after work. Gotta keep it fun!

Then, after about a month and a half of the usual hit or miss lunchtime nakedness, something special did happen again.

A July Thursday around noon

When she gets home, she usually swaps tops then swaps bottoms in front of the mirror and I see her reflection. This time she stripped completely naked in my direct line of sight before going fashionista and trying on an outfit. It wasn't just that though. I could tell by the way she tore off her work blouse and threw it to the floor that she was in one of her amazing moods again! This was going to be another "special".

Staying mostly in my direct line of sight, she tried on about 4 or 5 outfits, going completely commando after each. Then, she suddenly hopped up on her bed totally naked and from then on it was deja vu from the last time she hopped up on her bed. There was spinning and jumping and laughing and wiggling and smacking and it was fucking awesome even if it didn't last very long before she bounded off to her bathroom.

And, just like the last time she was hopping around naked on her bed, I texted her right away:

Me: So much fun!

Her: was this supposed to be sent to me? Lol

Me: So. Much. Fun! ;)

Her: I'm missing the fun!

Me: You are the fun jumping around totally naked! You look INCREDIBLE BTW! You must work really hard to have that 20-something body! You're 32, right? 😉

She's 40-something.

She actually replied and I took that opportunity to finally just flat out tell her I saw her naked. She'd either have a negative reaction or her pussy would gush. She deserved a gushing pussy so I tried my best to nudge her in that direction.

Only she knows if there was gushing but I do know she didn't reply to me after that. She. Just. Took. It. Again.

I also know her after-work shows the following week were better than average.

Mmm. I hope more than once she's fallen asleep with her delicate fingers slipping in and out of her wet pussy thinking about how we play.

So that's where we are today. I still see her naked all the time. Actually, I've seen her so many times that what really gets me horny these days is anything she does that's teasing or playful. Occasionally, she'll zip across my field of view with her tits out while looking over at me. Or she'll zip across my field of view fully clothed while looking over at me then, seconds later, back right up to the window and drop her pants. There's really nothing like her bent over bare ass! God I love how we play so nice together.

Even our random texts about neighborhood stuff are still just as friendly-jokey as ever but it has been a few months since her last special show. Maybe we're coming out of winter and winter doesn't mix well with naked? Maybe I just haven't caught a show as I go about living my life and my business? Who knows. All I know is if I ever catch a big show again, she's getting a text right away.

That's our neighborly story.

Should I stay chill, be satisfied with the status quo, and accept her "plausible deniability" or should I make a play to get her to engage in more adventurous "partners in crime" naughtiness? Any of you fellow deviants out there have any horny ideas for opening her up to the possibilities? Tell me in the comments! Thanks!

That's enough reality. Time to share a fantasy!

I pull away from my work monitor to see her standing in her bedroom, bathed in a bright beam of sunlight. She's looking right at me! She's in full view and I can't see curtains at all. She never pulls her curtains completely open and never just stands still looking directly at me. She looks a little nervous. I don't know what's happening but I turn my body toward her and wave, giving her my full attention. She gives a little wave back. We've never waved bedroom to office, either. What's she doing? Will she zoom off and disappear on me?

She looks down and very slowly lifts up her blouse from the bottom, exposing her flat, tone tummy. She stops just before her tits. After a few seconds, she lets go and her blouse falls back down. WTF!? She literally has me on the edge of my seat! She looks back up and is shooting me with this mischievous smile. Where is this going? Is she teasing good or teasing bad!? Did she just toy with me but now the show's over and she's thinking "oh, by the way, fuck off asshole" or is she's really going to give me a show? But then she starts slowly lifting her blouse again and again stops just short of her tits before finally pulling it over her head and tosses it to the floor. Her titties were exposed for a split second before she palmed them. OMG ... the look on her face! She's going to put on a show while toying with me, fucking with me, and teasing me! She gets it! This is for her as much as for me. So. Much. Fun!

After a few more seconds, she lets go of the last of her hesitation and nerves and drops her arms, fully showing me her tits. That was the last of her "plausible deniability". Now we're "partners in crime". I can tell she feels great and is having an amazing time by the way her whole body sways while running her fingers slowly through her hair with one hand and propping the other on her hip. She turns to her left side and shoots me a toothy smile. With all the posing she does she must know her tits have the most amazing profile. She's making sure I see all her best angles. She is being so nice to me. Her A-cups have never been so inviting. They're saluting me! She slowly turns to one side then the other, making sure I get a great profile view of each titty. I can tell she feels amazing and what a rush it must be showing herself like this especially knowing just how much I enjoy her perky little titties! Would she give her nipples a little tug to get them really hard? How generous a show would she give me? She sees she's got my full attention and she's loving it! Like she has many times before, she turns her back to me to take off her pants except this time she's very slow. She wiggles her pants down around her knees. Of course, she wasn't wearing panties so her bare, perfect ass is already on full display. She lifts one leg then the other to take her pants off and tosses them on the floor. Completely naked now, she looks over her shoulder at me, adoring me adoring her. Staying in the sunbeam, she gets a little closer to the window to make sure she's giving me the best possible view of her from behind. She really knows all her best angles and poses! She rears up on her toes arching her long, slender back and smacks her firm, little ass. She bites her lip. She can feel her feminine power and my desire. With her arched back and perky ass sticking out, she knows exactly what I would do to her.

Then she did a few jumping jacks, flexed her arms, and started laughing hysterically! What?! Oh, she's giddy because we're both having such a great time!

She got right back to sexy, fun time and started slow dancing for a minute while squeezing her tits and tugging her nipples. Finally! She wrapped up by slowly slipping her sweatpants on then slowly sliding her sweatshirt on. We gave each other a little goodbye wave after just having the best time ever. "You're my favorite neighbor!", I text her. "Gotta keep it fun" she replied. I wonder what possibility my new partner in crime is up for next!

12