Blond Foot Queen and Bully

Story Info
Foot fetishist gets more than he bargained for.
2k words
3.76
13.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strip club was off the main drag of a small town area. I had frequented it semi regularly and had become enamored of a blond dancer who was slender and small breasted but had long legs and sensational looking pedicured feet. She wore open toed and open heeled pumps rather than the platform stripper heels favored by the other dancers. The club allowed the dancers to remove their shoes when they brought out a blanket to do their fully nude tease song which brought out the strongest tips.

Her stage name was Amber and during our short conversations during her performances I confessed that I was attracted by her bare feet. I tipped her more than the other patrons and one evening she agreed to have a drink with me following her set. As we talked she told me to look down and displayed a dangled shoe from her foot. She asked me if this type of thing was a turn on for me. I confessed it was and she said she really liked to have her feet licked and sucked but her boyfriend was not into it. I asked her if she ever considered doing private foot fetish sessions. She said she had done a couple before and would consider a session with me.

I sneaked her a phone number and email on a piece of paper inside a ten dollar tip and left the club hoping I would hear from her. Two days later I got an email and we agreed to meet at a coffee shop to work out the details. She arrived in open toed ankle boots and I was sold on getting her bare feet to worship. The rate was established and she said she would host at her trailer while her boyfriend was working. She said he was aware and it would not be a problem.

Two days later I arrived at the trailer in the afternoon and was greeted by her barefoot with pink painted toes. She invited me in and we got right to business. I undressed and folded my clothes and stored them. She led me into the bedroom and relaxed on the bed. She pointed to the foot of the bed and instructed me to kneel at her feet. I was already hard and she commented about my excitement.

She took a bare foot and pushed it into my face. The sole was beautifully shaped and I could smell the scent of fresh soap. For dancer feet the soles were really smooth and she made a point of rubbing the soles on my face. I was instructed to lube my cock with some scented lotion she had put at the foot of the bed. I made no move to kiss or lick her foot without her direction. She rubbed her toes on my lips and began to push her toes into my mouth. Few words had been exchanged to this point but the communication was clear. I accepted her toes into my mouth and began to slowly suck them while swirling my tongue around them.

She let out a short moan and slid her shorts down her legs and began to play with her clit as I serviced her toes. I was entranced as I watched this and felt her pink toes invading my mouth even deeper. I was slowly stroking my cock and wanted the sensation of the stimulation but was in no hurry to finish. I was unaware of the passage of time while this toe sucking progressed.

I was totally focused on her toes when in the background I heard what sounded like a door open and close. In seconds I heard a voice behind me and was startled to see her giant boyfriend in the doorway of the bedroom. He was a massive guy who walked up behind me at the foot of the bed.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself footsie." He said. I did not know what to say or do. She had removed her toes from my mouth and looked as startled as I was. He walked over to the side of the bed and took her by her blond hair and told her he did not remember giving her permission for this session. She didn't say anything and he slapped her face hard. I stayed on my knees scared and naked.

"I am sorry if I caused any trouble I didn't mean to." I said humbly.

"Well it looks like both of you caused trouble and its up to me how to solve it." He said with a gruff voice as he held her hair. He smacked her face again and told her to get down on her knees beside me. She slid to her knees and he replaced her sitting on the edge of the bed. I asked if I could get my clothes and leave and he nodded no. I suddenly felt scared and half sick.

"Since the two of you are both the problem you both will have to be the solution." He said as he smiled wickedly. I was in no position to argue and she said nothing.

"I want both of you to take off my boots. Both of you take off one." I was shocked and scared but did as he demanded. Amber did the same and we both struggled to get the boots off his big feet. When they were off he smiled in his socked feet and told us each to lift a boot and sniff it.

I begged to leave and was rewarded with my own hard smack in my face. And she got one right after me. "Sniff the boots or you will both wish you had." He commanded.

I could not believe what was happening. But I did not want hit again and lifted the boot and sniffed inside it. I looked at Amber and she was doing the same thing. He laughed at us and told us to put the boots down.

"Now each of you lift a foot and sniff my socked feet." He ordered. We each did as we were told and I was humiliated at the thought of my degradation. "Look at each other while you do it."

I looked at her and suddenly felt a twinge of excitement in my groin. I can't explain why this act of degradation somehow began to give me an erection. Amber still had her shorts down over her ass.

"Now massage my feet with your noses you fucking slaves." He laughed. We both looked at each other as we ran our noses over his socked feet. He made us do this for several minutes. I was strangely semi hard and remained scared.

"So I want to make sure you get all the feet you came for footsie." He said as he taunted me while I massaged his socked foot with my captive nose. "So both of you start working my socks off with your mouths." I was in fear of this man but did not want to worship his feet. I hesitated for a second and he smacked me even harder than before. He took Amber by the hair and smacked her as well.

"Get the socks off with your mouths. If I have to tell you again I will punish you both." He said in a stern voice. We both started working his socks off with our mouths. When I got mine down to the heel I tried hard to get it over the heel but failed. Amber succeeded and pulled the sock off his foot with her teeth. I felt him rip the sock off his heel and smack my face with it. "Open your mouth." He commanded me. He spit in it and I accepted it to avoid further pain.

"Now you are both going to worship my feet like the slaves you are. You each get a foot to lick and suck and you will watch each other." He ordered. I felt humiliated and hoped the degradation would somehow end soon.

I lifted a bare foot to my mouth and began licking it. I had never given any thought to licking a mans foot and here I was with his girlfriend as his foot slave. I looked at Amber and she was already sucking his toes. She knew better than to resist his dominance. He ordered me to lick between his toes and look into his eyes as I did. My tongue accepted his commands and went to work. He laughed and relaxed as I did his bidding. He leaned up and looked down and discovered my erection.

"footsie has a hard cock from being a foot fag!! He taunted. "Look at your footfag Amber and see what he really is." She looked over and saw how pathetic I quickly had become. But she did not stop sucking his toes because she knew better,.

"Take the precum from his cock and put it on the top of my foot so he can lick it off." He commanded Amber. She took a finger and did his bidding. "Now lick off your juice footsie." He ordered. I continued my debasement and lapped the precum from the top of his foot. I had little choice.

"Now lets see how well footsie likes my feet. Get that lotion back on your cock and milk a nice load on my foot. Amber get up and get your phone so we can capture the memories of footsie in action." He commanded. I wanted to protest but knew what would happen. She got up and did what she was told.

I put the lotion on my cock and started stroking. He stuffed his toes into my mouth and taunted me verbally. "Now look into the camera you foot fag and milk that cock until I get a load on my other foot." He ordered. "If you fail me I beat you both until you beg for another chance." I was jacking furiously as I sucked the toes as commanded. I looked right into the camera pathetically as I performed like a trained slave. Finally after several minutes I started to quiver and was able to release a load of hot cum onto the top of his other foot. He ordered Amber to scoop up some cum the had dripped off and feed it to me. I was too afraid to resist this but cringed at the thought of eating my own cum. But in an instant it was in my mouth. Then the degradation was deeply increased as the foot was raised to my mouth. Amber was ordered to scoop off cum and feed it to me. I had tears in my eyes as the fingers of cum were forced into my mouth.

When most had been fed to me the foot was smeared on my face to further my total humiliation. As a final act of dominance Amber was ordered over his lap for a wicked spanking. I was told to hold her ankles and lick the feet I had so desperately sought. I no longer had the lust for foot worship but had no choice. Amber's ass was a deep read from the hard smacks and she was crying. I sucked her toes but had been thoroughly defeated. After she was pushed from his lap and crying on the floor he took his bare foot and got the last drops of my cum on the foot and made me clean it off. I felt tears in my eyes as my tongue licked the cum.

He left me on my knees and got my clothes. He emptied my wallet of the cash I had brought and threw my clothes at me. I was told to quickly dress and get out of his sight. But before I got out the door he told me I would be contacted for a return performance. Should I decline the pictures on the phone might find their way to some places I would rather avoid. I had not only been turned into a bi foot fag but now I was blackmailed.