Blonde, Brunette, Redhead

Story Info
One man, one hotel. Three women, three encounters.
4.8k words
4.42
12.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BLONDE

We're kissing as I close her hotel room door. Her hands are on my waist, holding me close, my hands are running up and down her back and through her long wavy hair. We break for air.

"This is so wrong," she whispers.

"And?" I ask. "D'you care?"

She smiles. "No." We kiss again.

She pushes me up against the wall behind me, her hands on my cheeks as our tongues delve into each others' mouths. My hands find her toned buttocks, and pull her into my crotch. I squeeze, she moans into my mouth, her hands start undoing my shirt. I slide my hands up her back, under her T-shirt, and find her bra. I undo it, and with a certain amount of fumbling, I take it off as she relieves me of my shirt and T-shirt. We giggle at each other, then my hands are under her T-shirt again, caressing her waist, as I bend to kiss her neck. Her hands undo my trousers, and they slide to the floor as she slips a hand into my boxers and starts exploring. I kiss my way down her neck, over the skin exposed by the neck of her T-shirt - her shoulders, her chest, down to her cleavage. I use my hands to pull her sweatpants down to mid-thigh, then slide one behind into her knickers, and the other in front, outside. I begin to rub gently with the one at the front, and squeeze with the one at the back, as I kiss my way back up to her lips. Her hand is working my cock as her other caresses my chest, her eyes are closed and she's breathing heavily. We kiss, just lips this time, until she breaks.

"Bed?" she suggests.

"Yes," I reply. She leads me into her room, discarding her sweatpants as she goes, and kneels sideways on the bed. I slip behind her and whisper for her to sit on the edge. She does, and I sit behind her, legs either side of hers. My cock is sticking out of my boxers, pressed up against the small of her back. I lift her hair out of the way and begin kissing her neck and shoulders again. I raise my hands and slide them down the top of her T-shirt, over her breasts. She sighs and leans back into me. I begin toying with her nipples, cupping her breasts. She pulls my head up from her neck so she can kiss me. One of her hands holds me in place while the other slips into her knickers. I start grinding my hips into her, she leans back into me. I pull my hands out of her T-shirt and we break the kiss.

I stand up, and pull her up with me. I lift her T-shirt off over her head, and with my hands on her hips pull her in close against me. I savour the sensation of her breasts pressed against my chest and my cock against her belly as we kiss yet again. Her hands slide inside my boxers and begin squeezing my arse. We start gently grinding against each other, tongues duelling, arms wrapped around each other.

I break the kiss and bend down. My left hand slides to her buttock and starts mirroring her hands on mine, while my right wanders up to her left breast. I blow gently across her right nipple, then move in to suck it, while my hand cups and caresses her other breast. Her breasts are beautiful; small, compared to some that were in the bar tonight, but perfectly formed. They don't hang or sag, they are beautifully soft, and are just the right size for her slim frame. Her areolae are small and dark, and her nipples are just perfect. She gasps as I gently tweak them both between fingertips and teeth. Her hands have moved to the front of my boxers - one is stroking my cock, the other is cupping my balls.

I move over to her other breast as my hand trails down over her stomach, her navel, and comes to rest on her thigh. I lever her knickers down a few inches, enough to give unimpeded access to her crotch. With my left hand still fondling her arse, my right moves between her legs. I slide my fingertips slowly up and down over her crotch. She widens her stance, affording me better access. I start kissing my way up her chest to her mouth again, taking my time. Her hand is moving faster on my cock, her other has started trailing over my chest. I slip my middle finger inside her just as I reach her lips, her gasp of pleasure disappears into my mouth. As we kiss, I start moving my finger in and out, from the first knuckle to the third, the palm of my hand brushing her clitoris each time my fingers are fully in. She starts rocking back and forth, moving her hips in counterpoint to my hand.

She pulls out of the kiss - she's panting. We gaze into each others' eyes as I frigg her and she wanks me. "More," she gasps between breaths. I pull my hand out and slide my first two fingers back in, my palm brushing her clitoris. She whimpers, and transfers her hand from my chest to hers. She starts cupping her own breast, teasing the nipple between thumb and forefinger, as she starts pumping quicker on my cock. I match her pace, using my left hand on her buttocks to keep contact with her. Suddenly she stiffens and wails, she comes, her pussy pulsing round my fingers, her hands still. I keep pumping until she relaxes, then slow down and ease her onto the bed. I pull out as she lies down, chest heaving. I kneel between her legs and start licking up her juices. After a few seconds, she puts her hands on the back of my head to hold me in place, and I continue, now paying attention to her clitoris. It doesn't take long for her to come again, and then she lets me up.

"Your turn," she tells me. "How do you want it?"

I look at her, all her lithe body, her perfect breasts, her gorgeous legs, and I realise I've hardly seen the bit of her that most attracted me to her in the first place - her arse. "Doggystyle," I tell her. She smiles saucily, and turns to kneel on all fours with a knowing look over her shoulder. I take a good look - as perfect as her breasts are, her arse is even more so; it's toned, firm, each buttock almost perfectly round. I run my hands up her thighs over her arse, as I press my cock up against it. I pull back a little. I stroke my cock enough to make sure I'm hard while I squeeze her buttock with my other hand. I find her entrance and guide my tip to it. I push slowly inside her wet folds, and when I am all the way in, I move my hands to her hips and start thrusting. I extend my thumbs to run over her buttocks as I gradually speed up. She was moaning, now she's gasping with each thrust. She drops from her hands to her elbows. I reach forward with one hand and briefly cup her swaying breast as she pushes back against me. It's a stretch though, and I lose my rhythm. I let her breast go and return both hands to her hips, letting me speed up again. Her gasps have gone back to moans, a constant ululating noise of pleasure. She reaches back with one hand to press her fingertips to her clitoris. I feel myself building, I pump harder and faster. She wails as another climax hits her, the sound and her stiffening push me over, and I clamp our hips together as I shoot my load inside her.

We collapse on the bed next to each other. We run our hands over each others' bodies, kissing, hands cupping breasts, caressing hips. She starts stroking my cock, so I slide my hand between her legs and begin rubbing. I bend enough to take a nipple between my lips, and she gasps.

"Shit! Look at the time! My husband's plane landed ten minutes ago!"

"Shit!"

We seperate, and I turn over to look at the bedside clock. "Twenty to eleven. I'd better be going."

"Yes." We get up and start to retrieve our clothes. I can't resist one last quick grope of her gorgeous tits as I help her on with her bra. Fully clothed, we kiss one last time. "Thank you. It was fun."

"Thanks. You too."

"You'd better go."

"Yes, I had." I really had better go, I've got two more assignations tonight. "'Bye!" The door closes behind me.

*****

BRUNETTE

Two floors up, I knock on the door. I've taken the time to stop off at one of the hotel's toilets and have a quick clean up, but it's still only a few minutes to eleven. The door is flung open, and the woman behind it flings her arms around my neck and pulls me inside with a kiss. She turns us, kicks the door closed, and backs me into the room proper, where I end up sitting in the chair, with her standing over me. I look her up and down. Slim, long straight black hair, slightly too-tight purple T-shirt, short black loose skirt. In the bar earlier she was wearing leggings, and I can tell she's also taken her bra off.

"You're two minutes early," she tells me.

"I couldn't wait."

"Good." She bends down and unzips my fly, pulls my cock out and starts stroking. "I like it when men know a good thing."

"I like it when women know they are good," I reply, and kiss her. My left hand finds a breast and begins fondling it through her T-shirt, my right slides up her thigh under her skirt. She's taken her knickers off as well - my hand finds nothing in the way as it slides all the way up to her arse.

"I like to be ready," she whispers.

I move my hand under her skirt enough so that I can slip a finger inside her. "Have you been getting ready?" I ask, but the amount of wetness my finger finds answers before her.

"A little," she says. We kiss again, and my finger starts moving in and out. She gives a little moan, then steps backwards out of reach. She kneels down in front of me, puts my rapidly-hardening cock in her mouth, and starts sucking. I sit back in the chair and let the the blow job take me. She's good - still stroking the shaft with her hand, her tongue teases the end inside her mouth, as her lips gently suck on it, and while her other hand cups my balls. Every thirty seconds or so she bobs her head forward, taking me into her throat for a moment, then back to the lips and tongue action. I let the pleasure build for several minutes before I take her head in my hands and gently pull her off. We both stand, and I pull my trousers and boxers down as she hauls her T-shirt off over her head. Like the blonde, her breasts are small and beautifully rounded, but they're firmer, with larger and lighter areolae, and perkier nipples. I hold her around the waist and sit down, pulling her astride me. We kiss, her breasts pressing against my shoulders. I reach under her skirt and guide my prick to her entrance. She obligingly lifts up enough for me to slide into her, then she sinks down onto me and starts to ride. She goes slowly, savouring the pleasure. My hands find her arse under her skirt, and I bend my head a little and start sucking on one of the gorgeous nipples in front of me.

She lifts my chin and we kiss again. It's brief, and then she pulls back and braces her hands on my shoulders. She starts riding me faster. I use my hands to help her slide up and down my cock. She's gasping in pleasure with every stroke, rocking her hips with each descent. She's tighter than the blonde, that and her skillful hip action soon brings me to climax. I feel myself going, my hands stop lifting her arse. She grinds her hips against me, and I come, pumping deep inside her. She keeps riding me, shorter strokes now, but faster, her hip action keeping me hard as she works herself to her own climax. I start helping her with my hands again, her gasps turn to wails, she leans back as she bounces up and down on my cock, she stiffens, her pussy tightening around my cock as she comes. She jerks as the pleasure washes through her, then leans forward, gently rocking her hips, and we kiss.

"That was good," she murmurs.

"So were you," I tell her. "Go again?"

"If you can handle it."

By way of answering her challenge, I flex my cock inside her, making her sigh. I take firm hold of her arse and stand up, carrying her. With a yelp she wraps her legs around the small of my back and her arms around my shoulders. That was a tough trick to do, standing up like that, but the bed's not far, so I take her the few paces over to it and lie her down gently, still with my cock inside her. She starts wriggling up the bed, but I grab her hips and hold her still. "Stay there," I tell her. She bites her lip and nods, and I straighten up. I move my hands to her thighs and carefully unwrap them from me. I lift her long legs to straight up either side of me, then slowly, very slowly, begin thrusting my hips. She whimpers, and I begin to go faster. Her whimpers become moans as I slowly part her legs enough to look between them. She has one hand flat on the bed, searching for grip, the other is squeezing her own breast. I speed up slightly and start to lean forward into her, shifting her legs out a little more. Her hand leaves her breast and joins its' opposite in searching for grip from the bedsheets. Her tits are bouncing delightfully with every thrust. I speed up a bit more, arms around her thighs using them as leverage. Her tits start jerking in time to the slap of my hips meeting her arse.

"Harder," she gasps between moans.

I pause and make sure my knees are braced on the bed, then with my arms under her knees I lean right over her. Her thighs frame her body as she takes my weight, and I start pounding into her. She starts wailing, her hands flail for grip. She starts gasping the name I gave her, turning it into, "yes, yes, yes!" She reaches up and pulls my head down so she can kiss me, but we're moving so much it's impossible. I unhook her legs from around my arms and settle on top of her. I start working myself inside her, and now we kiss, long, hard, deep. I stiffen and come deep inside her, she jerks and stiffens in response, coming herself. After several long seconds of continuing our motions, we seperate, and I roll off her to lie next to her on the bed.

"That was fantastic," she tells me, still breathing deeply.

I look over and watch her breasts rise and fall. "Yes, that was amazing," I reply, "thank you."

"No, thank you." She closes her eyes and stretches.

I lean over and kiss her. "Thank you," I tell her again, "but I've got to go now. Early flight in the morning, remember? I need to get my sleep."

"You can sleep here," she protests.

"I could stay here, but I don't think I'd get much sleep." I slip my finger into her pussy and out again, making her squeal, to illustrate my point.

"It's lucky you're good enough for me to be tired out right now, or I'd make you stay. I'd tie you to the bed and ride you all night."

"Maybe next time," I say, getting up.

She raises herself up onto her elbows. "Once more?" she asks.

I lean down and suck an enticing nipple for a few seconds. "Sorry." She lies back down with a disappointed sigh, and I go into the en suite to wash and dress.

*****

REDHEAD

It's nearly midnight, at the other end of the hotel, as I knock on the last door tonight. Two seconds later the door is opened and a pair of arms grab me round my neck and drag me inside as a hungry mouth finds mine and starts kissing me. As soon as we're inside the door, she jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist, and we collapse on the floor, me on top of her. I disentangle myself and kneel up, looking at her.

"Where were you? I nearly thought you weren't going to show up!"

"Sorry," I tell her, "I got carried away with my mates in the bar. I'm here now, though."

She slides out from under me and stands up. I have a perfect view of every inch of her body as it passes in front of me. Bobbed lustrous fiery red hair, pretty elfin face, pale breasts nearly spilling out of a balconette bra, slim waist, a garter belt, wide hips, silk thong, rounded thighs, stockings, shapely calves, cute feet. All the lingerie is black, and she is petite, yet curvy. She's in the hotel for the exact same reason I am.

She's at least a foot shorter than me, but her hips are as wide as the blonde's, and her breasts are bigger than either of the other two I've screwed tonight. I stay kneeling, looking up at the magnificent view.

"Well?" she asks.

"Deciding where to start," I reply.

"Well, as long as you're down there ..." she grins, widening her stance slightly.

"Yes, my lady," I grin up at her then lean down and begin kissing my way from her ankle to her thigh. When I pass her knee, I start stroking her thighs from just below where I'm kissing, upwards until I find her perfect tight arse, and begin fondling that as I kiss my way up her inner thighs. When my kisses reach her thong, I start licking as I follow the line of the fabric to the right, feeling her begin to shudder with pleasure as I move up. I extend my tongue and briefly slip it inside her thong, then continue on. As I pass the waistband, I change direction and begin kissing towards her navel. At the back, my fingers grab the waistband and begin pulling her thong down, and my lips follow at the front. She sighs and shudders again as my kisses trail over her crotch to the top of her slit. My hands leave her thong around her knees as her hands guide my head so my lips find her clitoris. I run my hands up her thighs again, caressing every inch of her silky skin from her stocking tops to her arse, which I begin fondling and squeezing. She rocks forward against my face, emitting short gasps of pleasure as my tongue explores.

She pulls my head away from her. "Lie down," she tells me. I look up, see the look on her face beyond her jutting breasts, and re-arrange my legs so I can lie back on the floor. She steps out of her thong and drops to her knees straddling my shoulders. She sinks down, forcing me to stop propping myself up with my elbows. Her crotch comes to rest on my chin. Oh Gods, she's riding my face! My hands find her arse as she grinds her pussy into my mouth, and my lips start devouring her. "Eat me," she orders superfluously between gasps of pleasure. "Yes. Oh, fuck, yes! Eat me, you horny bastard!" I am in no position to reply, so I let my lips and tongue do the talking - exploring her slit, circling and passing over her clitoris, gently sucking it, then more probing with the tongue. She's leaning forward, grinding herself against my face, I can feel her juices moistening my chin, hear her moans of pleasure and exhortations to continue. Her moans are becoming less coherent, and her hips are beginning to jerk as her pleasure mounts. I capture her clit between my lips and start sucking as I tease it with my tongue. "Fuck! Yes! YES!" she screams, bucking wildly as she comes, my hands on her arse the only things to maintain contact between us. I keep sucking until she stops writhing and screaming, then release her bum, and she climbs off me. She's breathing heavily as she lies down next to me, her breasts heaving, face and chest flushed. "Jesus fuck, that was good," she tells me between breaths. "Your turn. Get naked and fuck my tits."

I grin widely at her as I get to my feet. As I pull my clothes off, I watch her. Her left hand is carelessly rubbing her crotch, while her right is stroking the exposed skin of her breast. Riding my face obviously exerted her, as it looks like her breasts have nearly spilled out of her bra - her areolae are visible, and her fingers tease around one.

I kneel astride her body, stroking my cock. She reaches out to lend a hand, alternating between cupping my balls and running a wet fingertip over my tip. "Now you're good and ready," she says after a couple of minutes, and releases me to hold her breasts. I carefully lift the bottom edge of her bra and slide my cock under it. The elasticated silk feels almost as good as her firm breasts, pressing to either side of me. She grins up at me as I slowly start thrusting back and forth in her cleavage.

"You feel amazing," I tell her. She simply licks her lips and begins moving her hands, pushing her breasts in counterpoint to my thrusts. We continue this way for a few minutes, the triple sensation of my cock sliding between silk and moving flesh making me even harder. The salacious look on her face as I fuck her tits is driving my own lust further up, and my strokes become more powerful, faster.

"Take over," she says, removing her hands from her breasts and reaching down behind me; a whimper from her lips indicates that she's rubbing herself. My hands grab her breasts and I start really pounding her cleavage. They're firm, yet feel so soft. They each fit comfortably into my hands, but she's so petite she almost looks top-heavy. My hands squeeze while my cock fucks them.

12