Blonde, Brunette, Redhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close," I warn her.

"Yes, come," she urges, "come on me - come on my face - come on my tits. Shoot your seed all over me!"

A few thrusts later, I oblige. The first blast lands by her nose, the next between her open lips, the next under her chin, then the last ones on her chest.

"Up," she beckons me. I pull out from under her bra, and crawl closer to her head. She takes my dick in her hand and guides it between her lips, licking me clean. As she does so, she lies back down, bringing me with her. Before I know it, I'm fucking her mouth, her lips sealed tight around my hard cock, my tip pushing against the back of her throat with each thrust, satisfied grunts emitting from her. Eventually, she opens her mouth and turns her head, saliva and cum running freely out. I pull away and lie next to her, fingering her gently as she gasps heavily, my eyes on her heaving boobs. She makes no effort to clean up the cum covering her.

"Think you've got another one in you?" she asks, squirming under my touch.

"Of course," I say, indicating my still-hard cock.

"Come on then." She gets to her feet and heads into the room. I follow, and watch as she pulls the chair out from under the dressing table just far enough to be able to kneel on it - left knee on the chair, right on the table. She looks over her shoulder at me. "Take me."

I need no further invitation. I stand behind her, line up my cock, and with my eyes on hers in the mirror, push inside her.

Holy shit, she's tight! She's also very wet. She moans and writhes on my cock as she gets used to me, then she places a hand on the mirror and pushes back onto me. "Fuck me," she almost whispers, and I begin.

I start slowly, my hands on her hips. Each stroke elicits a satisifed and sensual moan. I can see her face in the mirror, she's open-mouthed and almost cross-eyed in pleasure. I can also see her deep cleavage, her breasts rippling back and forth in time to my strokes. I reach up and undo her bra and slip the straps over her shoulders. A couple of quick arm movements, and it's dangling from her left wrist, the one still resting on the desk. Her gorgeous breasts are now unrestrained, and the ripples turn to sways.

"Yes. Harder."

I move my hands to her hips and take firm hold as I speed up. Her moans became faster, sharper, her breasts sway further.

"Harder."

I lift her left leg up onto the table, and she braces both her forearms against the mirror, resting her forehead in the angle. I pull her hips back and impale her on my cock, and still she pushes back against me. She's wailing with each stroke now, her whole upper body flushed and red. Her tits shake with my thrusts, and her perfect arse ripples with each impact as it slaps into my body.

"Harder!"

I'm really pounding her now, she's screaming in pleasure as I hammer into her, her tits rippling as they shake, the mirror fogs up from her breath, and her juices run down her thighs. Her cheeks, neck and shoulders are almost the same colour as her hair. I can't keep us this pressure for long. I stop, pull out, flip her over and lie her down on the table.

"Brace yourself," I tell her, and plunge into her again. Her arms shoot up above her head and brace against the mirror again as I fuck her. Her legs are on my shoulders, my hands are holding her buttocks, and I'm pounding into her. Now I don't need the mirror to see the look of ecstasy on her face, or her tits shaking wildly with my thrusts. Her nipples are like pebbles, standing high and proud of her firm, flushed tits. Her face is completely unfocused, lost in lust, her screams of pleasure short and sharp, requiring a short deep gasp between each one that makes her breasts heave. Then her scream becomes a wail, her whole body stiffens, and she bucks hard, comes hard, and that sends me over the edge. I stiffen and pump a huge load inside her, groaning out my satisfaction as I come. As I finish, I bend down and capture the tip of a breast in my mouth, sucking gently, which causes her to writhe some more. She giggles and lies still, nothing moving but her chest heaving for breath.

I carefully lower her legs and slide my hands under her back. I gently lift her up and move her to the bed. As the soft material touches her back, she opens her eyes. "Mmmm, thank you," she moans.

"A pleasure," I tell her. I lie down next to her for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow, recovering my strength.

She rolls over, away from me. "You want to fuck my arse?"

"Tempting," I say, and it is. Two perfect half-globes, sharply defined above and below by garter belt and stocking, as firm and as pliable as her breasts. "But, I think, no. I need to get some rest before I could do your arse justice, and would I be right in thinking that if I'm still here in the morning, there could be trouble?"

"Mm, yeah. My girlfriend won't be pleased if she finds out I had sex with a man."

"Girlfriend?" This is interesting ...

"A girl like me needs cock occasionally," she replies, "but I'm happy with my romantic partner, so I'm afraid tonight was just about the sex. You okay with that?"

"Entirely," I reply. "I was only after you for the sex, too."


12