Blonde Nurse Cares For Black Adonis - Act 02

Story Info
Jan describes her a scene from her dating period with Chase.
5k words
4.28
12.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan completed her story, lightly running her white tipped nails over the fabric of the sleeping pants covering my cock. There was a large wet spot from my leaking precum. She kissed my ear, whispering you appear ready for the story about my short dating period with Chase.

She had been massaging my chest, arms and lower abdomen during the story of her initial encounter with Chase during his stay in the hospital. She began her story of their dating period as she pushed her hands into the pockets of my pants. The pockets had been cut to allow her easy access to my cock. She used her hands to pull away the fly of the pants allowing my 7" cock to push through the opening, glistening with precum. She smiled while watching my cock pulsing with anticipation of her story.

Her story, in her words:

After I left Chase's room, I knew I wanted to date him and get to know him better and complete my promise to him. My number was on his hospital bedside table, and it was up to him. He made me wait two months, which I believe was his intent. The intent to make me think about him and build up the sexual intensity.

I received his call on a sunny Saturday morning, after a long shift. He woke me from a deep sleep, I answered and when I wake I tend to have a sexier voice. So, I decided to use it my advantage. Chase asked if I had plans and would accompany him to an outdoor festival. I told him I was busy and the next weekend would work better. He said that would work, and asked if I enjoyed the beach. I told him I did and he said how about spending a couple of hours at the beach with dinner afterward. I accepted and we planned for the following Saturday. This would give me time to work on my tan, and find the appropriate suit.

At the time I lived in a three flat, which had a open area on the roof. The landlord divided it evenly so each tenant had a small private space. It had a nice view and was a great area to relax, read and of course work on a tan. Upon completing the conversation with Chase, I slipped out of my nightgown; grabbed some water, sunglasses, suntan lotion; pulled my beach coverup over my body and headed up the stairs to the roof.

There was no one on the roof, as my neighbors worked Saturday during the day. I moved the chaise to ensure it was positioned for maximum sun exposure, removed my coverup and squirted the lotion on each leg, each arm, and my torso. I worked the lotion into my skin and lay down on my back to soak up the sun. My goal was no tan lines as the one piece I had in mind, would provide minimal coverage. I set the timer on my phone for 30 minutes. My 35" breasts, dark large aeroelas, nipples and love triangle glistened in the sun, as I slightly spread my legs closed my eyes and imagined Chase spreading the lips of my flower with his tongue. My blonde landing strip was getting bleached and my petals were blooming as I dreamed of his tongue and his large mocha colored cock.

The alarm went off as I heard my neighbor Sam coming up the stairs. I was startled but as Sam was gay, I knew he would be able to help me. I rolled onto my stomach. I heard the door of his space close and said hello Sam. He looked over the fence, waved and asked how I was doing. I told him I was working on my tan, and needed some help on my back, and wondered if he could assist. Sam was a true friend and said he would be over in a second.

Sam had the body of a stud, and I often wondered what he would be like in bed if he were not gay. He was a former college swimmer, with a lean body, wide shoulders, moving to a trim waist and perfect ass. He appeared before me in a tiny speedo, straining to sheath his massive cock. Sam seemed to have a perpetual erection, as he wore skin tight pants, seemingly without underwear most of the time.

He grabbed the lotion smoothing it over my back, down my muscular legs and calves. He used his hands to nudge my ankles apart a sign to spread my legs as he wanted to ensure my ass was well coated. He asked what I was thinking about, as my cunt appeared very moist. I told him large cocks, specifically a large black cock. However, Sam, seeing your cock has made me think about more than one cock. If I can ever help you with lotion, and an oily massage of your cock, I would be more than happy to oblige.

He smiled and said he had a date tonight and was saving his load, or loads and needed to ensure he was well rested. What about you he asked do you have a date tonight? Next week I said which is why I want to have an all over tan for a week from today. He finished my back and as he got up said if you are this moist next week, your lover will slide into you very easily.

After Sam left I spent another thirty minutes on my front. I ensured I was on the deck the rest of the week for an hour each day. By Friday, I was as tan as my body would get with the benefit of no lines.

On Tuesday I went to purchase my one piece. After spending a long time, over three hours trying on various suits, I found the perfect match. It was brick red with thin straps holding a square-neck cut at the top of the suit, criss crossing down to the lower back. The straps fastened at the lower back and showed a hint of my ass crack. The narrow cut of the square-neck front created exposure on both sides showing the sides of my breasts. Finally, the suit had a high-waist cut, almost a V providing for minimal coverage of the front and back. With my tan and the color of the suit, one might wonder if I was nude.

I decided to test our my new suit to ensure I would get the desired effect. Waking Wednesday morning, I slipped on the suit, pulled my coverup over my body and headed for the beach. I targeted the beach frequented by the male beach volleyball players, male sunbathers and male life guards.

As I approached the beach in my coverup, sunglasses, hat with my ponytail sticking through the back, matching brick red breathable bandage beach flat sandals, with a white tipped pedicure to match my nails, I decided to position myself near the volleyball area. Since this was a new experience for me, I was having second thoughts. I laid my towel on the sand, set my bag on the towel and sat down leaving my coverup, hat and sandals on.

In the past I had been either running or walking while near the male beach volleyball players, so I never had a close up of their physiques. While focusing on the game in front of me, I noticed they were all taller than the average guy, very tan, very toned, washboard abs and very handsome. As it would happen, a ball came my way being chased by an extremely handsome black guy. I stopped it with my foot and the guy thanked me, smiling as he said I looked hot. He laughed and said I meant you must be hot with the coverup being on. I laughed as well, and said I was limiting myself to two hours and did not want to have overexposure.

He ran back and must have said something to the other players, as they turned my way. I figured it was now or never. However, I wanted to ensure they were all watching and waited until their current game was over. I noticed the game ended and they were taking a water break. As they did, I rose from my towel. I took each sandal off and placed them on a corner of the towel. They were looking my direction, as I took off my hat, took my hair out of the ponytail and shook my hair free. It fell to my shoulders, as I turned my back to the players and took the coverup off. I bent at the waist while putting the coverup into my bag, providing the players a nice view of my ass which was largely uncovered by my minimal one piece. I stayed in this position pretending to search for my sun lotion.

I pulled the lotion from the bag, turned towards the group, squirted lotion on my arms and rubbed it in, did my face and put some in each hand as I rubbed it on my chest area and side areas. Finally, I sat down and rubbed the lotion on my legs, making a show of raising each leg to ensure I covered the front and back. I was about to lay down when another ball came past being chased by a large blond man. His entire body glistened with a combination of sun tan lotion and sweat. His body was covered in short cropped body hair, and it seemed he had a impressive bulge under his shorts.

After two hours of being in the sun, and having a number of players run over to capture a wayward ball, I knew my suit was a winner. Additionally, I was on fire having watched a bunch of well sculpted men run near me. At my apartment I stepped into the shower, soaping my body, running my hands over my hard nipples and over my elongated clit. I exited the shower and worked myself over with the vibrating, black dildo until I came in a shattering orgasm.

It was Saturday and I was ready to meet Chase for our date. I headed for the shower to ensure the razor would slide easily along my legs and mound. Exiting the shower, I placed my left leg on the edge of the tub to shave and upon completion did the same with the right leg. I lathered my mound and carefully shaved and trimmed ensuring I left a landing strip. I was leaking juices and knew I was ready for the day. I washed off in the shower and applied lotion to my legs and mound.

I slipped on my one piece, matching coverup, patch sandals, packed my bag and waited for Chase. At the last minute, I had a wicked thought, why not bring my dildo, and slipped it in my bag. I heard the buzzer, and hit the button to allow Chase to speak and told him I would be down. He was waiting in the lobby of the building, dressed in a short sleeve, button down shirt, with khaki shorts, and sandals. I had forgotten about his physical size and looks. He gave me a hug and we headed for his car and the beach, to begin the day.

We started the trip passing the beach. I asked Chase if there was another beach nearby, and he said it was an hour away. Further, he said it was a more private beach with a nice restaurant, and impressive beachfront rental units. He said he rented one in case we wanted to relax after the beach and dinner. Obviously, Chase had planned to be in control of the day, which I assumed was his way of getting even, as I had controlled our initial time together.

The trip went quickly, as he was a very good companion and conversationalist. Upon arrival, we grabbed our gear, and headed for the beach and the spot Chase said he picked out. The beach was beautiful, the day was perfect weather wise and the crowd appeared more upscale and most were in excellent physical condition. Chase said it was a private beach and provided the opportunity to explore hedonistic pleasures without traveling to a resort area.

As we neared the spot, Chase had picked out, I noticed a sign marked private, and a large man standing near a very well thought out fence which blended into the beach. Chase presented an ID, the man smiled and said to enjoy the day and or night.

We walked further as Chase reached for my hand, and we walked up an slight incline to a beautiful cottage with a spectacular view of the lake. Chase suggested we could drop our bags, as the beach property had everything we would need. We headed towards the water. We approached what Chase said was our location, as I noticed an attractive couple. The woman was topless, her bottom consisted of a patch and a string running up the crack of her ass. Her hair was thick, auburn, very curly, her tits normal size, with large dark areolas, and hard nubs.

The man was wearing a g-string, which was just that a sack and string holding his cock and balls, his ass was uncovered. He looked to be about 6'2", a big muscle build, his chest was covered in light brown hair the classic tight line running down to his navel and into his g-string.

Having never experienced this type of environment, I let me eyes wander and it was apparent. Chase stopped near a couple of chaises and said Jan, I hope you like the spot. The chaises were set up in close proximity to the man and woman to allow easy viewing and listening.

He smiled and begin to unbutton his shirt, while kicking off his sandals. He pulled off his shirt and I noticed his well defined biceps, pecs, triceps and six pack. I said I do like the view and spot, and he said I am not finished, as he unsnapped his shorts. He unzipped, pulled them down and into view came his suit. It was a tiny, tiny, black speedo, barely concealing his nine and three quarter inch cock.

Jan, Jan, as Chase repeated my name, it is your turn. By the way, clothing is optional, so it is up to you how much or how little you want to cover. I sat on a chaise and while looking up at Chase I removed my sandals. I suggested he needed some lotion to ensure he was protected and before I removed my coverup. I would help him first and then he could help me, as I encouraged him to move to the chaise and lay on his stomach.

As he lay down, I saw the man next to him rise from his chaise. The women smiled up at him and said you have two anxious women waiting for you to display the contents of your package. I turned red, while Chase lay down on the chaise. Finding the lotion I squirted lines on his back, arms and legs, and starting with his arms, begin to work the lotion into his skin. All along I was trying to watch the couple next to us.

Moving down Chase's legs, the man peeled the g-string away exposing his uncut cock, even partially flaccid hung obscenely down his leg. While facing towards me, I licked my lips and ran my nails up the inside of Chase's legs. I heard Chase say it felt great, while the uncut cock in my view appeared to grow. The woman smiled as she rubbed some lotion on the cheeks of her mates ass, pushing her hands around the front to smooth some lotion over his shaft. He grew again and a large bulbous head emerged from it's sheath.

I continued to run my fingers, hands and nails up the inside of Chase's rock hard legs. He moaned slightly, as I whispered it was time to turn over. It was the other woman's turn to stare. Chase rolled over and let his legs straddle the chaise. His lean, long body shone in the sunlight from a lite coating of perspiration. I asked him to raise his arms over his head which magnified his physique, including his abs, chest and arms. I went behind his chaise with the lotion in hand and squirted lines across his chest and abs. His cock appeared ready to burst from it's confinement. The woman was licking her lips, and her friends cock had risen to full length from my show.

Kissing Chase, I rubbed the lotion into his body and suggested he needed to lose his speedo, while running my nails across his lower abdomen. He said great idea and asked me to remove my coverup. I looked at him as I licked my lips with my tongue while removing the coverup. I could feel my petals opening and my cunt lips enveloping the front of my suit. Sitting up, he rose glancing at the other woman and turned to me as he removed his tiny speedo. His cock was as I remembered perfect.

He sat back on the chaise with his legs straddling it, and put his hands behind his head. He tried to hide behind his sunglasses. However, I could tell he was looking at the woman and me. In this position, his cock was standing straight out from his body. The circumcised head was perfect, the large vein appeared to be pulsing and the brown color exuded the power of his nine and three quarter inch cock.

I was intoxicated with the sexual power of the scene, two nude, masculine and powerful men, a beautiful almost nude women. It was like being in a drugged condition, I moved towards Chase letting my hand left hand glide feather like, over his leg, over his hip, over his abs, over his chest and down his right side, reversing directions I did the same to his left side with my right hand. I suggested he stay in the same position, as I moved my hands feather like up the inside of his legs in unison. I stopped at his throbbing cock holding it gently with my right hand, while I ran the tip of my left index finger through the slit of his cock head, spreading the copious precum over the large head.

Chase shuddered as said I believe you have made me wait long enough, asking me to turn around and face the man next to us. He ran his large hands up my legs, over my ass, as he said I like the braided pony tail, and your suit. He undid the ties and the top of my suit fell forward exposing my rock hard nipples, as I looked into the eyes of the other man. The man took his right hand, holding outward with an open palm as the woman dripped lotion into his hand. The man stroked his eight and a half inch cock, as the woman rubbed near his ass.

Chase moved my suit down my body and off, as I was exposed to the man. I looked down to see my totally tan body highlighted by my bleach blonde strip of pubic hair covering my quivering cunt lips. The man moved toward us, while Chase bent me forward and licked my open petals. He said I would like to introduce you to Seth, my personal trainer and owner of this hedonism club. He helped with the rehab of my knee following surgery.

I have one last workout to complete my rehab, it involves some cardio, and lifting an object up and down while sitting. Chase asked me to move back into a sitting position, which I knew would involve feeling his cock. As I moved back, he rubbed his large head up and down my overly moist cunt lips, while Seth moved forward stroking his cock.

Chase moved forward on the chaise as I looked behind to see his cock wet with the mixture of our combined sexual juices. He said it is time Jan, and lowered me on to his cock. I was filled like never before and since. Letting me hit bottom, he placed a hand under each cheek and lifted me up, as he thrust in and out in a reverse cowgirl.

Meanwhile, Seth and his friend Nikki took a nipple in each hand using their index finger and thumb to pull and tweak my distended buttons. The intensity was almost too much, when Chase pulled out and pushed me forward onto my knees. He straddled the chaise as he sank his massive cock in a single thrust into my opening. As my mouth fell open, Seth was there with Nikki stroking his cock in front of my mouth. She pulled him closer and fed his cock into my mouth. Sucking cock is a favorite past time, and I have a great technique, Seth was learning, and was doing everything to prolong his impending explosion. There in front of me was this stud with a body from a Men's Health magazine with his perfectly groomed manscape of dark brown hair, physique to match and filling my steaming cunt was a black stud out of the same photo spread.

We were close to mutual climaxes when Nikki removed her tiny bottom to reveal her arrow head shaped auburn hair sculpture. She moved away from our threesome and positioned herself on my chaise, which provided Seth access to her dripping cunt. My beach bag was near and I heard Chase say to Seth, Jan brought a toy for us to try on the girls. Seth pulled away from my mouth smiled and reached into my bag for my black dildo. Chase increased the speed of his thrusts while playing with my nipples.

Seth went to Nikki and ran his tongue down her slit, she moaned in pleasure. He moved closer and ate her for a couple of minutes, nearing the finish he grabbed the black model pushing it into her cunt. He let her lips envelope the head and stopped, she was writhing asking him to let her have the entire 11 inches. He smiled and said how about this first, engaging the vibrator leaving the head just inside her cunt, her mouth fell open, as he slowly inserted it deeper into her canal, and moved it back to the entrance. He worked her over for five minutes with the dildo.

During this time, Chase was providing a workout to my steaming canal with his cock from the rear, and my tits and nipples with his hands.

Seth pulled the fake black cock from Nikki's overworked cunt and ran the tip over my open mouth letting me taste her juices which was a first for me. It was intoxicating to taste and smell her sweet juice. As he did this, Chase and Seth, said it was time for all us of to climax, and said we would finish like this; me on all fours with Chase being sucked by me, Seth fucking me from behind, while Nikki worked on my tits and clit from below, with the dildo in her cunt.

12