Blonde Nurse Cares For Black Adonis - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men carried me to an area with a canopy and heavy soft rugs covering the floor with a large futon in the center. As they carried me over in a sitting position, Nikki inserted the dildo into my steaming box and turned on the vibrator. I let out a low moan and my body convulsed as I was nearing climax.

They placed me on the futon, Nikki pulled the vibrator from my cunt and tongued the large head, cleaning it of my juices. Chase encouraged me to get into position, I went to all fours, Nikki came to me and gave me a large open mouth kiss ensuring her tongue met mine so I could taste my juice.

Everyone was ready for the finale, Chase positioned himself on the chair, I was in front of him, Seth at my rear and Nikki below me. Chase stroked his cock a couple of times, which was at it's apex and weeping precum, I moved forward gently licking the large head. I was determined to make him beg to cum. However, I did not anticipate Seth and Nikki would put me out of my mind. Seth moved forward with this cock and swiped up my slit from the rear, as I was waiting for entry, he spread my lips and ran his tongue up, down and into my opening, nibbling on my clit. At the same time, Nikki was running the vibrator near my clit with one hand, while with the other she was alternating the teasing my nipples, tugging and twisting them.

All the while, I was being worked over by the partners, I was sucking on Chase's massive organ, and begin to see a sheen of sweat on his body. I took notice and ran my tongue the length of the large vein running the length of the underside of his cock. I could see his cock and the vein pulse, while holding myself steady with one hand, I stroked in unison with the stroking of my mouth. I could sense Chase trying to hold back, when I felt Seth begin to tease me with his large bulbous cock head. I pulled off Chase and tried to move towards Seth, he pulled out and said he was in control, as he took the dildo from Nikki and teased my entrance with the vibrating head. He said each time you do not listen, you will be fed the dildo and from now on it would be at full speed. He increased the speed, as I shuddered.

I went at Chase with abandon, as Seth did the same to my ass, pounding me relentlessly. Nikki had my nipples fully distended and beat red. I could feel Chase losing it and saw his balls contract, as I slid a finger near his short hairs and teased his anus. He moaned a final time, as the silky seed flowed into my mouth. He fell back, while I licked his equipment clean.

Seth was near the end as well. He pulled out and stroked multiple thick ropes of cum across my back. Nikki was near, holding the black model in her cunt, Seth took over and ensured she came. I was near when Chase recovered flipped me over and put my legs in a V on his chest. I am a visual person and seeing his large cock disappearing into my tan cunt and his body straining to please me, I came in a matter of minutes.

Upon ending her story, which took an hour to complete and during which Jan had removed my pants, and had been giving me a massage, my cock was dripping precum. Jan dipped the fingers of her right hand into the coconut butter jar on her nightstand and coated my shaft, balls and cock head, running her finger lower she diddled near the opening of my anus, and whispered how about a prostrate inspection. She worked the head of my cock with her right hand for five minutes, all the while running the middle finger of her left hand through my short hairs, as she teased my anal opening. She moved away from the bed and told me to slowly stroke my cock until she returned, as she stepped into our walk-in closet.

From the closet I heard Jan tell me to stop stroking and close my eyes. A few seconds later, I felt her fingers running up the inside of my legs. She told me to open my eyes, and before me was my wife in white thigh high nylons, white garter belt, outlining her blonde landing strip, ruby red lipstick, with her nipples at attention.

She ran her fingers up my legs to my cock, smearing my copious precum over my cockhead. Bending towards my throbbing cock, she sucked some of the precum from the slit.

So, Matt, I hoped you liked the story. Since I know you like reading about blonde women and black men, and my escapades. I reached out to Chase and told him I needed a couple of new videos, you are welcome to read the scripts, and the pictures of the men Chase has picked out. I know you will be stroking your cock when I bring home the stills and again when you see the video(s). Unfortunately, you cannot watch them being made, you can listen if you like.

The first storyline is a young blonde nurse hired to provide care and physical therapy to a rich black entrepreneur recovering from erectile dysfunction. The first session involves the nurse wearing a see through white miniskirt uniform, white thigh high nylons, a garter belt, with a blonde landing strip, and ruby red lip stick. Scene one begins with the nurse giving the entrepreneur oral therapy after his jacuzzi, using her tongue and mouth on his black 10 inch cock, massive balls and nipples.

I thought I would give you a visual preview of what Marcus, the man Chase and I picked out to play the part of the black entrepreneur will see, She stroked my cock, while sinking her mouth the length of my shaft. Pulling off, she said, my Matt, your cock looks to be in need of relief!

Unfortunately, you have to wait 48 hours; which is when I will be with Marcus. You will be able to cum as I stroke and fellate you while you watch the video of me working over Marcus's cock, and Marcus working over my petals with his mouth and cock.

If you don't wait, I will include Chase and Sean in the video, as my male models to show Marcus to learn how to get over his erectile dysfunction.

12