Blonde vs Blonde

Story Info
A high school girl tries to seduce her rival's boyfriend.
4.5k words
4.75
95.8k
255

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers

When I realized that my 50th story submission was approaching, I decided to celebrate my "Golden" Anniversary with a new series about two blondes. If the response is good, I'll add to it. I've got a story arc planned and this one could get really wild, so brace yourselves everyone...

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. The series will deal with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy, then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

*

Wendi was an absolute knockout. Blonde hair, blue eyes, large firm breasts, and a great megawatt smile that was both sexy and cute at the same time. She was very bright, friendly, and responsible, but could sometimes be a bit of a thrill seeker.

Wendi wasn't aware of it, but every guy at Sunny Park High School wanted to fuck her...every single one.

Even Wendi's teachers fantasized about her. Many of the male faculty would seriously consider fucking Wendi to be worth giving up a teaching career.

She was that hot.

Wendi had a boyfriend named Roger whom she had been dating for several months now. Although the two hadn't had sex yet, they got hot and heavy often with their make out sessions. Roger loved it when Wendi got on her knees and sucked his dick. Watching her gorgeous blue eyes looking up at him submissively as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock drove him absolutely crazy.

Wendi, for her part, loved getting her pussy fingered. Roger's firm hands knew where all of Wendi's most sensitive places were, and he jacked her off regularly, pulling the most beautiful cries of agony from her when she came.

Everyone knew Roger was the luckiest guy in the school to be dating Wendi, but his desire to pump his cock into her pussy was so great that he was always very sexually frustrated. Roger tried so many times to persuade Wendi to let him fuck her, but she just kept telling him that she wasn't ready yet.

That's where Chasidy came in.

Chasidy was definitely the wild child of the senior class at Sunny Park High. Her golden blonde hair and toned shapely legs made everyone's head turn. Sarcastic, sassy, and somewhat rebellious, Chasidy's very naughty smile and deep brown eyes could say "fuck me" with just a glance.

Most importantly, Chasidy wanted to fuck Roger, and when she discovered that Wendi wasn't putting out for him, Chasidy saw an opportunity.

Wendi and Chasidy knew each other as classmates, but weren't exactly friends. They had never argued, but Chasidy always saw Wendi as someone who felt like she had to maintain a reputation for being a good student with high academic standards, and just a little too superior to hang out with the non-popular crowd.

Wendi, on the other hand, saw Chasidy as a manipulative temptress with a tendency to fuck the boyfriends of other girls in the senior class. She was definitely not to be trusted.

It all started on one of those hot, steamy days in late August when the humidity was so high, it could downpour sheets of rain and then five minutes later, the sun would be shining.

Chasidy knew that this was the perfect day to put her plan of seducing Roger into action.

That morning, instead of a bra and panties, Chasidy wore a blue bikini that she had picked up at a shop the day before. The top had strings that tied around the neck and back. The bottoms were cut high and had strings tied at the hips. When she tried it on in the store, she noticed several guys discretely watching her as she modeled in front of the mirror just outside the dressing room. Enjoying the attention, Chasidy purposely took her time posing to give everyone watching a nice image they could keep when they jerked off at home later.

Over her bikini, Chasidy wore her usual tight blue jeans and white t-shirt. Today, however, Chasidy had put on a t-shirt that was a full size smaller than what she usually wore, making the top fit very snug around her breasts and showing just a touch of her toned midriff.

Chasidy made sure that morning to park her car next to Roger's vehicle. She said hi to Roger throughout the day and gave him an occasional smile, just enough to keep her in his mind. Chasidy's eyes were hypnotic, and she could use them to flirt, tease, and seduce whenever she wished.

After school let out, Chasidy waited in the student parking lot for Roger. He had a club meeting that afternoon so she knew she could be there before him.

Chasidy had planned to strike up a conversation with Roger and then casually take her clothes off while they talked, saying that she was headed to the pool. Once he got a good look at her in that bikini, she'd have him right where she wanted him.

However, that all changed when Chasidy felt a few raindrops. She looked up and noticed it was about to downpour.

"Even better," Chasidy smiled as the wheels in her naughty mind began turning. Putting her school books in the hatchback, Chasidy walked to the front of her car facing the school and waited.

A few minutes later, the clouds opened up and the rain began to fall. Instead of taking cover, Chasidy leaned against the hood, laying her head back and thrusting her breasts forward as sheets of water drenched her.

It was then that Chasidy saw Roger coming out of the building and hurrying towards his car.

"Time for a show," she thought to herself.

Standing upright again, Chasidy unsnapped and unzipped her tight jeans, wiggling her hips from side to side as she pushed them down in short little yanks, revealing her very shapely toned legs. Then, bending at the waist, Chasidy stepped out of her shoes and pulled her jeans off, leaving her in just her bikini and t-shirt.

Roger had stopped in his tracks and was watching from a short distance away as Chasidy stripped, his mouth open in amazement and his own clothes getting completely drenched.

"That got his attention," Chasidy thought to herself as she ran her hands through her soaked blonde hair.

As the rain continued to fall, Chasidy leaned back on the hood of her car and stretched her arms out, bending one knee slightly to model her amazingly gorgeous legs as the water saturated her t-shirt...

...her white t-shirt.

As Chasidy lay on the hood of her car, allowing the rain to cascade over her entire body, the white t-shirt became transparent, clearly advertising the blue bikini she was wearing underneath. Even from a distance, she could practically feel Roger's cock getting rock hard as he watched her.

"Now to really drive him insane," Chasidy thought to herself, standing back up.

Roger thought he was going to pass out when he saw Chasidy reaching around behind her neck to untie her bikini top.

"Holy...fuck...Chasidy..." Roger actually said out loud to himself as he watched the eighteen-year-old blonde reach behind her, untying the bikini string around her back from under the soaked t-shirt.

"Ohmygod..." Roger was awestruck as Chasidy pulled her bikini top out from the sleeve of her wet t-shirt and tossed it aside, the rain still cascading down on both of them.

Chasidy purposely took a deep breath and rolled her shoulders back to give her voyeur a chance to admire her liberated breasts.

The soaked t-shirt left very little to the imagination, and clung to Chasidy's mounds beautifully. Her firm C-cup melons were pressing against the small shirt and her erect nipples were saying hello to the world.

Roger stood gaping in disbelief as his mind absorbed the beautiful image.

Until...

"Oh shit!" Chasidy yelped, pretending to have just noticed Roger. She quickly stepped back and covered her tits with her hands.

"Chasidy!" Roger suddenly realized how bad this looked. "I'm so sorry! It's just...I was going to my car...I wasn't trying to..."

Chasidy faked being angry, giving Roger a glare that made him shudder. After a few seconds that seemed like a lifetime to Roger, Chasidy's expression changed into a slight smile.

"It's okay," she replied, "I was the one taking my clothes off."

"Um...yeah," Roger stammered.

Chasidy flashed a cute smile and tilted her head to one side. "Would you help me put my clothes in the car?"

Roger sighed in relief that Chasidy wasn't too mad at him.

"Sure, no problem."

Roger quickly gathered Chasidy's discarded clothes as she opened her back door.

"Oh my goodness," Chasidy pretended to be surprised, "you're soaked too!"

"Yeah," he responded as he placed her clothes on the floor of the back seat, "it's okay."

"No, it's my fault," Chasidy said pushing him gently into the back seat. "I've got a towel back here somewhere...if nothing else, we can at least wait out the storm."

Before he could object, Chasidy followed Roger into the back seat and shut the door.

"Chas, my car is just over there..."

(click)

The blonde had locked her car's doors so they could only be opened from the front seat.

"Hang on, I've got a towel here somewhere," Chasidy turned towards the hatchback and pretended to be searching, giving Roger an amazing look at her bikini bottoms which fit tightly around her lovely ass.

Roger swallowed hard as his eyes ran up and down Chasidy's shapely legs and toned ass that was just mere inches in front of him.

When Chasidy had given Roger a nice long look...

"Aha, here it is," she said sitting back down and handing Roger a towel.

"Thanks," Roger began drying his face as Chasidy watched, having purposely put her arms in her lap to leave her breasts completely visible under the wet t-shirt.

When Roger's eyes went to Chasidy's visible tits, she knew she had him right where she wanted him. Without saying a word, she looked down at her breasts, pretended to have just noticed that he was checking out her rack. Then, drawing out the moment, Chasidy slowly looked back up into his eyes.

"Do you like them?" she asked softly, her hypnotic eyes were irresistible.

Roger's voice broke. "Chas...I..."

The blonde cupped her breasts and lifted her firm mounds as if she were presenting them.

"Well?" Chasidy asked again, rolling her shoulders back to thrust her tits forward.

"Um...well...I..." Roger stammered, unable to take his eyes off of her amazing, gravity-defying melons.

Flashing her most seductive smile, Chasidy leaned closer and whispered gently in his ear.

"These tits could be yours..."

Before he could react, Chasidy planted a long, deep, sensual kiss on his lips.

"UM!" Roger's eyes went wide mid-kiss as he felt Chasidy's hand move between his legs and grip his cock firmly.

Chasidy smiled in satisfaction as she felt his rock hard member actually pulsating through his pants.

She had him.

"Chas!" Roger broke their kiss and pulled back. "I can't do this. I have a girlfriend. You know I'm dating Wendi."

"Yeah, whatever," Chasidy replied, placing her hand on his cock again, this time rubbing it gently. "She's not much of a girlfriend if she won't let you fuck her."

"But...I...ohgod," he said softly as Chasidy rubbed his cock methodically through his trousers and began to kiss all around his face.

"What does she (kiss) think girlfriends are for? Unlike that little bitch (kiss), I'll let you fuck me (kiss). I want you to fuck me (kiss). You can do anything you want to me (kiss)...anything."

Keeping her eyes locked on his, Chasidy slid all the way down to his waist, placing her hands on his trousers.

"Chas, I..."

"Shhh, don't talk," Chasidy said as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. "Just relax and think of all the creative ways you would like me to fuck you."

"Ohgod..." Roger laid his head back and closed his eyes as Chasidy tugged his trousers and boxers partway down his legs.

"Look at me, Roger," Chasidy insisted as she took hold of his massive, hard cock and began stroking it long slow pumps.

Roger hesitantly opened his eyes to see Chasidy's deep brown eyes staring at him in pure lust.

"Just think of all the perverted, degrading, sexual things that Wendi won't do for you," Chasidy teased, kissing and licking the head of his cock.

"I'll do them for you..." (lick)

"...all of them..." (kiss)

...every (lick)

...single (kiss)

...one. (lick)

"Oh fuck Chas," Roger gasped as he felt Chasidy's warm moist mouth slowly and completely envelop his shaft.

Looking up at Roger with her hypnotic eyes, Chasidy began bobbing her head back and forth as she went down on his cock.

"Ohgod Chas," Roger pleaded, "oh fuck...what are you doing to me?"

"Wrong question," Chasidy corrected him between long pulls on his shaft. "You should be asking yourself, 'What perverted things do you WANT me to do to you?'."

"...ohgod..." Roger said weakly as she completely enveloped his cock again.

"MmmMmm..." Chasidy shook her head and cruelly pulled away after only a few sucks on his dick, "...say my name."

Roger had been reduced to a whimpering mess.

"Oh...Chasidy...please..." he begged, fighting a hopeless battle with himself.

Chasidy gave a naughty smile as she licked the head of his cock.

"Please what, Roger?" the devious blonde absolutely loved torturing him like this.

"Oh fuck, Chas..." Roger cried out as Chasidy enveloped his entire shaft again and resumed bobbing her head back and forth in long rapid pulls.

"Chas...please...I can't be doing this..." Roger begged shamelessly.

Chasidy ignored him and just kept on sucking relentlessly. She knew she had him.

Roger was so conflicted. He knew he could ask her to stop. He could even push her away, but the temptation was so overwhelming, all he could think about was Chasidy in her soaked t-shirt and bikini bottoms, sucking his dick like a vacuum, and offering to let him fuck her any way he wanted.

"Ohmygod, Chas...please stop torturing me," Roger begged shamelessly.

Chasidy took a long pull on Roger's shaft, swirling her wet tongue around the sensitive head of his cock when she reached the tip. Roger actually cried out from the unbearable pleasure as Chasidy pulled away, leaving his dick throbbing.

"You don't want me to stop," Chasidy finally responded, "you fucking love what I'm doing to you right now."

"Ohhhh..." Roger laid his head back in an agony of torturous pleasure as Chasidy gently rubbed the tip of his cock with her thumb in small circular strokes.

"Don't you?" Chasidy insisted on an answer.

Reluctantly, Roger nodded in defeat.

"Say it," Chasidy punctuated her order with a few pumps of Roger's shaft.

"Ohhhh...yes," Roger admitted, "I...ohgod...I love what you are doing."

"Not good enough, Roger," Chasidy smiled to herself, "say my name."

"Ohgod..." Roger begged, "please Chasidy, please don't stop."

"There you go," Chasidy replied in cruel satisfaction, "good boy."

(ring ring)

Roger's eyes went wide when he heard the sound of his mobile phone.

"Answer it," Chasidy said with a very naughty look.

Roger looked at his screen.

"Ohmygod! It's Wendi!"

"Answer it," Chasidy repeated between little teasing licks of his cock.

"But..." Roger was about to protest.

"Shhh," Chasidy flashed those eyes that just spelled trouble. "I'll be quiet."

Roger didn't trust Chasidy one bit, but he felt he had no choice but to do what she said.

(beep)

"Hello?" Roger spoke into the phone.

"Hi," Wendi's voice carried to both of them. "Where in the world are you?"

Roger's eyes went wide when he saw Chasidy envelop his shaft once again, bobbing her head back and forth quietly while he talked to his girlfriend on the phone.

"I'm...um...just trying not to get wet..." Roger tried to keep his voice from trembling as his dick was being sucked relentlessly. Chasidy looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, pretending to be submissive, even though she had complete control over him, and his cock.

"Oh, well I guess we can meet up later," Wendi replied casually. "Was your day okay?"

Roger laid his head back as Chasidy began swirling her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Mmm hmm," was all Roger could manage to say without crying out in an agony of pleasure.

"This is so wrong..." he thought to himself as Chasidy continued her relentless assault on his shaft.

"I really bombed my calculus test today," Wendi commented, "I'll have to see if I can do some damage control with the teacher later."

Roger was so thankful that Wendi was doing the talking. With Chasidy relentlessly sucking on his cock, it was all he could do to keep from screaming into the phone and letting Wendi know what was happening.

Finally, Chasidy pulled off of Roger's shaft, having cruelly edged him to the brink of orgasm without letting him climax.

Roger clinched his eyes shut in frustration. She was toying with him, and enjoying every minute of it.

"So, do you want to hang out this evening?" Wendi asked, oblivious to what Chasidy was doing to her boyfriend on the other end of the line.

"Um...sure," Roger replied, his eyes opening wide as Chasidy crawled up on top of his lap, staring him down like a wild animal.

"Do you...want to go somewhere?" Roger asked in as normal a voice as he could possibly manage as Chasidy straddled him, her clearly visible tits displayed directly in front of him and her pussy just inches from his cock.

Already fucking Roger with her hypnotic eyes, Chasidy reached down to her hips and slowly pulled the strings on each side of her bikini bottoms.

Roger watched in awe as the tension to Chasidy's bikini strings popped and her bottoms fell away from her teenage pussy.

The devious blonde smiled and placed her finger to her lips in a "shhh" motion to Roger.

"Well, actually," Wendi's voice suddenly got softer, "I'm really horny right now and was hoping we could make out at my house."

As Wendi was talking, Chasidy pushed Roger against the back of the seat and attacked his free earlobe with her tongue.

"OH!!" Roger gasped from Chasidy's assault on his nerves.

"So you like that idea, do you?" Wendi flirted, thinking Roger's gasp was in response to her suggestion.

"Yes..." was all Roger could manage to answer as Chasidy raised her hips to place the tip of his cock up against her labia.

Roger's eyes went wide.

"She's really going to do it," he thought to himself, "she's going to..."

"Fuck me," Chasidy whispered into Roger's opposite ear as she lowered her pussy onto his hard shaft, his rod parting the walls of the teenager's warm and soaking wet love canal.

Roger couldn't fight it. Once he felt Chasidy's warmth envelop his cock, he surrendered, trying desperately not to give himself away as he felt Chasidy begin to hump him with little tiny thrusts of her hips.

"Fuck me," Chasidy again whispered into Roger's ear, "fuck me while you talk to your girlfriend on the phone."

"You'll never believe this," both Roger and Chasidy could hear Wendi's voice on the other end of the call, "but I'm so horny right now that I'm just sitting in my car with my jean shorts unzipped and my hand in my panties."

Chasidy smiled as she crossed her arms at her waist and peeled off her soaking wet t-shirt, revealing her amazing tits as she began bobbing up and down on Roger's cock.

If Wendi only knew that while she was pleasuring herself, her boyfriend was getting fucked by another girl.

"Mmmm," Wendi purred over the phone as she parted her labia with her fingers and began stroking her clit in small but firm circles, "oh fuck, that feels good."

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers
12