Blonde vs Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, Roger," Chasidy whispered into his ear like an ASMR professional as her hips pumped expertly into his cock. "Talk to that little bitch while you're fucking me."

Roger put every ounce of concentration into talking to Wendi while Chasidy rode his hard member, his shaft held captive inside her depths.

"Oh fuck...tell me...tell me what you're doing, Wendi," he began.

Just as Roger started talking, Chasidy locked her eyes on his and began fucking him faster, her amazing breasts bouncing up and down directly in front of him.

"UM!" Roger gasped, trying to keep control as his cock was being pumped by the devious blonde.

"I'm leaning back in the seat," Wendi panted as she described how she was pleasuring herself. "I'm spreading my legs wide on the dashboard...UM!...rubbing my...OH!!...my clit."

"OH!!!" Roger cried out. "Ohgod, keep going!"

As he said it, Roger wasn't exactly sure for which blonde his comment was intended.

"Oh fuck," came Wendi's voice over the phone, "I want you to go down on my pussy."

"OH FUCK YES!!!" Roger cried out to his girlfriend while looking directly at Chasidy, her eyes like those of a wild animal staring down its prey, her firm tits bouncing with each thrust as she milked his cock.

"I want you to suck on my clit," Wendi's voice began trembling, "I want to feel your fingers pumping into my pussy."

Chasidy whipped her hair back and looked lustfully at Roger, silently mouthing the words "fuck me" over and over as she grabbed her breasts and pinched her very firm tits.

"Oh fuck, Roger, I'm going to come!" Wendi threw her head back and yelled into her phone as her other hand moved rapidly over her sensitive love button.

Chasidy began riding Roger's cock at full speed, putting her hands behind her back to allow her mounds to bounce freely and her back to arch, thrusting her tits forward.

"OH! FUCK!! FUCK YES!!!" Roger cried out as he felt his cock about to explode inside Chasidy's cunt.

"YES!! OHGOD YES!!!!!" They both heard Wendi screaming over the phone as she was coming...hard.

Then, as Chasidy's pussy began clinching around Roger's shaft, the blonde wrapped her arms around her fuck toy's shoulders. Grabbing him by the back of the head, Chasidy pulled Roger close to whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me, Roger," she commanded between licks and nibbles of his earlobe, "Ohgod, Roger, fuck me. I'm giving you what that little bitch won't. Come inside my pussy, Roger. Come hard."

Roger was experiencing a sensual overload, with Chasidy whispering "fuck me" in one ear and Wendi having an orgasm on the phone against his other ear.

"OHGOD!!! ROGER, I'M COMING!!! I'M COMING!!!!!" Wendi cried out.

"Fuck me, Roger...fuck me..." Chasidy whispered over and over.

"OH FUCK CHAS...WENDI!!!!" Roger's eyes shot open when he realized he almost gave himself away.

...but Wendi was too far gone into her own pleasure.

"OOOHHHGOOODD!!!" Wendi yelled as her hand blurred across her clit, sending her into a marvelous orgasm.

"Fuck my cunt, Roger..." Chasidy whispered, pounding his cock relentlessly. "Fuck my cunt and come inside me."

"OH FUCK, WENDI!" Roger cried out his girlfriend's name as his cock exploded inside Chasidy's warm depths, firing everything he had into her.

"That's it, Roger!!! Fuck me, baby," Chasidy whispered as she felt his liquid splash inside her cunt. The blonde's entire body began shaking in orgasm, her pussy walls gripping Roger's shaft from all sides as they came together.

"OHGOD, ROGER!!!!" Wendi's hips involuntarily began pumping the air in a beautiful fucking motion as she also came, her pussy muscles contracting as her hand flitted across her clit over and over.

Roger couldn't have imagined in his wildest dreams today that he would have been fucked by Chasidy while listening to his girlfriend come over the phone.

Leaning back against the seat, Roger gasped in exhaustion as he twitched from the orgasmic aftershocks. Chasidy bobbed up and down slowly, her pussy milking her conquest's cock for the last of his liquid.

Wendi panted into the phone as she leaned back in her car and brought herself down slowly from the massive climax she had just given herself, her legs spread wide on her dashboard and quivering. Little did she know that her boyfriend had just come inside someone else's pussy.

"That was amazing," Roger said to his girlfriend over the phone. Chasidy smiled knowing the comment was meant for her as well. She leaned in to bombard his cheek and neck with sensual kisses and very soft moans of contentment.

"Mygod," Roger thought to himself, "this girl is so fucking horny."

"Mmmmmm," Wendi purred over the phone in her post-orgasmic euphoria. "So do you want to come over later? I want you to use those amazing hands on my pussy."

Chasidy rolled her eyes and whispered into Roger's ear.

"I guess I'll just have to be the girl you get to fuck, then."

Roger paused upon hearing Chasidy's words, his cock still inside her...and starting to twitch again.

"I'll...come over later this afternoon," he answered Wendi.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait," they both heard Wendi over the phone. "I'll see you soon."

As Wendi ended the call, Roger dropped his phone and leaned back in exhaustion.

"Ohgod," he said weakly, "you bitch, Chasidy. Why did you do that to me?"

"Oh come on, Roger," Chasidy flashed her naughtiest smile, "you can't tell me that wasn't the hottest thing you've ever done in your life."

Roger didn't answer, because they both knew she was right.

"Besides," Chasidy added as she began rolling her hips in firm circular motions on Roger's stiffening cock, "you talk like we're finished."

Roger's eyes widened as Chasidy began bobbing up and down on his shaft again.

"Chas!" Roger protested. "What are you doing?!?"

"You honestly didn't think I was going to fuck you just once, did you?" Chasidy asked rhetorically as she leaned forward and held Roger's wrists down against the seat.

As Chasidy's hips began their wonderful fucking motion again, Roger's only thought at first was what would happen when Wendi found out.

But then, as the muscles of Chasidy's amazing pussy tightened around his tortured cock, his mind clouded and he surrendered to the hot, horny, devious blonde.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. I'll always write more if the ratings are good because it means people are enjoying themselves. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.

12