Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 02

Story Info
One blonde chooses between her grades and her virginity.
8.4k words
4.81
56.2k
116

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story of two high school girls who become sexual rivals for the same guy. I highly recommend reading part 1 before reading this chapter.

The series deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and public embarrassment. There is no physical abuse or violence involved, but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of sexual torture in a fantasy then please consider reading another series instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, non-consensual sexual torture is wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

Wendi looked at her reflection through the full length mirror in her bedroom, turning from side to side, checking the fit of the really cute black and white dress she had chosen to wear today. Normally, the sexy blonde was a denim and t-shirt kind of girl, but today she needed to look particularly hot.

Wendi was a straight A student, but she had really blown her calculus test a few days before and needed to do what she called "some damage control". It was a big test too, one that could really damage her grade point average, her class rank, her scholarship prospects, everything.

The blonde bombshell had been kicking herself mentally for screwing this up, because she knew it was her own fault. She had been making out with her boyfriend, Roger, all evening the night before and didn't study like she should have.

So now, to save her grade, Wendi had to convince her calculus teacher to let her retake the exam.

Luckily, Wendi knew exactly how she was going to do that.

Mr. Anderson had only been teaching calculus at Sunny Park High School for three years, and was still in his mid-20s. All the senior girls wanted to be in his class because he was so handsome with his gorgeous dark hair, deep brown eyes, and a smile that made the teenagers melt.

Although, Mr. Anderson loved the attention from all the cute senior girls, he never fantasized about doing anything inappropriate with any of them.

That is...except for Wendi.

Wendi had often caught Mr. Anderson discretely checking her out during class. She was, after all, a confident, intelligent, blonde bombshell with piercing blue eyes, toned legs, and massive double-D breasts. Most of the time, when Wendi noticed her teacher daydreaming about her, she just smiled to herself and ignored it. Every now and then, though, Wendi loved to play with his mind a little. During long exams, she would intentionally arch her back when stretching to show off her massive tits. When wearing a denim mini-skirt, she would "innocently" spread her legs enough to give Mr. Anderson a perfect view of the panties she was wearing that day.

For Wendi, it was just a fun little thrill of a power trip. For Mr. Anderson, it was fueling his growing obsession to fuck her.

Wendi had selected her outfit well, a short-sleeve, one-piece dress that zipped up the back, with six-inch wide vertical stripes alternating black and white. The skirt came down to just above her knees, not too short for school, but definitely short enough to be sexy, especially when she added a pair of two-inch black heels.

Looking over her shoulder at herself in the mirror, Wendi checked her long blonde hair. She had rolled her golden locks that morning to make it look particularly luxurious and silky. She knew that once Mr. Anderson got a look at her, all she would have to do is flirt with him a little and she could convince him to let her retake the test.

"Perfect," Wendi said, giving herself a cute wink in the mirror before grabbing her books and heading for her car.

Although her calculus class was at the end of the day, Wendi wanted to see Mr. Anderson as soon as she got to school so she could make sure they would be alone. While driving, Wendi rehearsed in her mind how she was going to flirt with her teacher without being too obvious. She just wanted to create a little sexual tension, then she'd have him eating out of her hand.

As she thought about it, though, her pussy began to tingle.

***

(knock knock knock)

"Mr. Anderson?" Wendi opened the classroom door and peeked her head in. "Do you have a minute?"

"Oh, hi, Wendi," the teacher looked up from his desk, "come on in."

"Thanks!" Wendi flashed her megawatt smile and bounced into the room, her high heels clicking on the tile as she closed the door behind her.

When Mr. Anderson saw Wendi's adorably cute dress, sexy black heels, and gorgeously styled blonde hair, he stood from his desk, trying to keep his jaw from hitting the floor.

Wendi looked her teacher over as well. He had his usual professional clothes of slacks, a button down dress shirt with the long sleeves rolled up a little, and a thin necktie.

"What can I do for you?" He asked, now wondering if standing was such a good idea considering how hard his cock was getting.

Wendi placed her books on a student desk and walked slowly towards her teacher, swaying her hips just a little bit more than she normally would.

"Mr. Anderson," Wendi said confidently, "we need to talk."

"About?" he asked, hiding the bulge in his trousers by leaning up against his desk drawer.

Reaching the back of the room where Mr. Anderson was standing, Wendi perched on the corner of the teacher's desk and crossed her gorgeous toned legs, her two-inch high heels dangling adorably several inches above the floor.

"Mr. Anderson, I really, really, blew my exam the other day," Wendi said as if she were revealing a secret.

Mr. Anderson raised his eyebrows. "I know, I was grading them yesterday and it was pretty bad. What happened?"

Wendi lowered her eyes, a little ashamed to admit it. "I was with my boyfriend and didn't study like I should have."

The teacher looked at his star student with disapproval. "That's not like you, Wendi."

The blonde's beautiful blue eyes began to water. She realized she didn't have it in her to try and manipulate the teacher she really liked, and decided to go for honesty.

"Please, Mr. Anderson!" Wendi tried unsuccessfully to hold back the tears. "Please let me retake the exam! I'm a good student! I'm just a horny 18-year old girl that made a bad decision."

Mr. Anderson couldn't help but notice Wendi's massive Double-D breasts rising and falling beautifully with her sobbing.

"Mygod, those tits are unbelievable," he caught himself thinking, "and those toned legs, that long silky hair, those pouty lips, those blue eyes...mygod, I want to fuck the living daylights out of her."

"Hey, hey, shhhhh," Mr. Anderson snapped out of his fantasy and placed his hand gently under Wendi's chin, lifting her watery eyes to gaze into his, "it's okay."

"It is?" Wendi pouted.

"Maybe we can work something out," Mr. Anderson answered, caressing a tear from her soft cheek.

Wendi took in a deep breath as her teacher's hand gently touched her face, her eyes looking up at him like a lost puppy. She was so emotionally vulnerable at that moment, and Mr. Anderson knew he had his star student's academic future in his hands.

"Why don't you stay behind after school today," Mr. Anderson smiled sweetly, "I'll give you another evaluation."

Immediately, Wendi flashed her megawatt smile and threw her arms around her teacher.

"Ohhh thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!! Oh, I love you, Mr Anderson!!!"

The young teacher held his student tight, her massive breasts pressing into his chest, her golden hair caressing his face, her lovely scent making him breathe deeply.

As Wendi pulled away, she kissed her teacher on the cheek. "You're the BEST, Mr. Anderson!"

"I know," he shrugged, "I'll see you this afternoon."

Gallantly taking Wendi's hand, he helped her hop off the desk, her high heels landing on the tile floor. The blonde smiled widely as she hurried over to grab her books and open the door.

"See ya later, Mr. A." Wendi smiled over her shoulder as she headed to her first class.

As the door closed behind her, the young teacher went back to sit at his desk.

Moments later, the door to the supply room opened...

...and out stepped another hot blonde in her usual tight jeans and white t-shirt.

"Well, wasn't that just adorable," Chasidy commented, rolling her eyes, "for a moment, I thought you two were going to fuck each other right there on the desk."

The teacher ignored her comment.

"You were right about her being desperate to fix her grade."

"Of course I was," she said confidently, walking over to his desk, her firm breasts leading the way.

"I don't know about this, Chasidy," the young teacher turned in his rolling chair to face her, "Wendi has always been a good girl that does what she's told. I can't see her doing anyth—..."

"Hey," Chasidy said sternly, placing her hands on the arms of his chair and leaning over to get in his face, "do you want her to fuck you or not?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"Then just do what I told you," Chasidy gave the teacher her most devious look, "trust me."

Mr. Anderson laughed.

"Trust you? I know better."

Chasidy smiled, her eyes locked on his as she slowly got down on her knees and began undoing the young teacher's trousers.

"All girls have an inner slut, including Wendi," Chasidy explained as she tugged Mr. Anderson's boxers down, "and together, we're going to bring hers out."

Before he could ask another question, Chasidy took hold of the teacher's very hard cock.

"Oh..." he gasped softly as the devious blonde's hand wrapped tightly around his member.

"It's very simple," Chasidy explained as she gave the teacher's shaft a few pumps with her firm grip, "you want to fuck Wendi, I want to steal her boyfriend."

Mr. Anderson laid his head back in his chair as Chasidy enveloped his entire cock in her warm moist mouth.

"Oh fuck," he gasped surrendering to the pleasure, "you're such a bitch, Chasidy."

"Mmm hmm," Chasidy nodded in agreement as she aggressively bobbed her head on the teacher's shaft, her dark hypnotic eyes staring up at him.

***

Roger opened his locker in the senior hall, getting his books changed for his afternoon classes. He usually met up with his girlfriend, Wendi, during this time because their lunch periods overlapped.

Today, however, Roger was almost hoping that he didn't run into her.

Only a few days ago, Chasidy had fucked Roger in the back of her car...while he was on the phone talking to Wendi. He knew that he could have stopped Chasidy, but she completely seduced him, taking advantage of his feelings of resentment for Wendi not willing to have sex with him. He tried to respect his girlfriend's wishes, but he wanted nothing more than to slam his cock deep into Wendi's pussy and unload inside her virgin depths.

Now, Roger was feeling guilty for letting Chasidy fuck him, and wondered how Wendi would react when she found out.

As Roger closed his locker door, he spotted his girlfriend down the hall.

When Wendi made eye contact with her boyfriend, she flashed her adorably cute smile and motioned him to meet her.

"Well, at least she's smiling," Roger thought to himself as he walked towards her, "mygod, she looks so hot today in that dress and those heels."

"Hi sweetie," Wendi smiled and gave Roger a big warm hug.

"Hi," Roger replied getting a lovely scent from her golden blonde hair, "you look fantastic today."

Wendi blushed a little. "Thanks, I pulled out all the stops to get Mr. Anderson to let me retake that calculus test I bombed."

Roger raised his eyebrows. "What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing much," Wendi said almost defensively, "a cute dress, some sexy heels, and a little playful flirting. He didn't stand a chance."

Roger rolled his eyes. It's amazing what really hot girls can get away with when they bat their lovely eyes at a guy.

"Anyway," Wendi continued, "he's letting me retake the test this afternoon after school."

"Well good for you then," Roger said dryly.

"Awww," Wendi gave a little pouty expression, "don't be jealous. It was just a little fun."

"Yeah, okay," Roger conceded, realizing he didn't have a right to complain after he had let Chasidy milk his cock with her pussy only a few days ago.

Wendi's pout turned into a naughty smile. Taking Roger by both hands, the gorgeous blonde guided him towards a custodial supply closet nearby.

"Come here," Wendi said softly as she walked backwards into the tiny room, facing Roger as she pulled him in with her.

"Wendi," Roger asked as she checked that the door was locked and closed it behind them, "what are you doing?"

Wendi threw her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders and gave him a long deep passionate kiss. He couldn't resist. Kissing Wendi was always so unbelievably hot because she was so good at it. Her soft lips, her teasing tongue, her sighs of pleasure, and her occasional adorable giggles, made his heart melt and his cock hard at the same time.

"Mmmmmm..." Wendi purred as the two teenagers explored each other's mouths.

"I'm so horny, Roger," Wendi confessed, breaking their kiss, "flirting with Mr. Anderson this morning got me so turned on, I need to come really badly."

Placing her hand on Roger's wrist, Wendi gently guided it up underneath her skirt and between her legs to touch her pussy through her soft satin panties.

"Ummmm...finger me, Roger," Wendi said between sensual kisses, "put your fingers (kiss) in my wet pussy (kiss) and make me come."

Roger slid his hand down the front of Wendi's panties and found the entrance to her love canal. His fingers had been inside her so many times before that he knew EXACTLY where Wendi's most sensitive spots were. If only she would let him fuck her with his cock...

"UM!" Wendi's eyes opened wide as Roger slid first one, and then two fingers inside her warm depths. Turning his palm upwards, Roger hooked his fingertips and gently stroked Wendi's G-spot back and forth.

"Ummm, oh...yes right there," Wendi panted as she felt the tiny motions of her boyfriend's fingers inside her wet pussy, stroking her most sensitive pleasure spot.

"Ohgod, yes," Wendi sighed, laying her head back in pleasure, "do my clit, please do my clit too."

Roger moved his thumb to the top of Wendi's labia and nuzzled it between her pussy lips, finding the hot blonde's throbbing love button.

"OH!!!" Wendi yelped at the sudden pleasure, trying not to be too loud in case anyone was passing by in the hallway.

For Roger, though, hearing Wendi's wonderful cries of delight made him want to make her come really hard...

...so he began stroking her faster.

"OH!!" Wendi held on tight with her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders.

"Oh fuck yes! There, sweetie! Right THERE!!"

Wendi tried desperately to keep from yelling, placing her hand over her mouth. The only other sounds were the squelching noises coming from Wendi's unbelievably soaked pussy as she was finger fucked relentlessly by her boyfriend.

"MMM!!!! MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's eyes opened wide when she felt the orgasmic contractions begin.

Roger could feel Wendi's pussy muscles clamp down on his fingers, pulsating with each contraction as her clit throbbed beneath his stroking thumb.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's scream would have been deafening had she not muffled it with her hand. The blonde bombshell came hard, and Roger felt every muscle in Wendi's body lock in tension as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Wendi's pussy was practically suckling on Roger's fingers...the same way Chasidy's pussy had milked his cock a few days before...

"If only Wendi would let me fuck her..." Roger thought to himself, his girlfriend holding onto him tight as she rode out the wonderful orgasm.

As the waves began to subside, Roger brought Wendi down slowly, her entire body giving little jerks of orgasmic aftershocks as her overly sensitive G-spot was caressed by her boyfriend's fingertips.

With a large deep cleansing breath, Wendi melted into Roger's arms, purring with wonderful contentment.

"Mmmmmm," Wendi kissed her boyfriend passionately as he took his hand out of her panties.

Coming out of their kiss, Wendi gave Roger that cute megawatt smile he loved so much.

"Mmm, thank you, sweetie," Wendi's blue eyes stared up at him, "that was wonderful."

Roger shrugged.

"No problem," he responded, "good luck on your calculus test."

"Thanks," Wendi said, fixing her skirt and opening the closet door a little to see if anyone was around.

Seeing no one, the two teens headed out into the hallway.

"I've got to get to class," Wendi said hurriedly as she looked at her watch, "tell you what, I'll call you after I get finished with my exam and then drive over to your house. After making me come so hard, I think the least I could do is suck your cock dry tonight."

Giving Roger a peck on the cheek, Wendi bounced off to class, the sound of her black high heels fading as she hurried down the hallway.

***

"Mr. Anderson?" Wendi peeked her head in the calculus teacher's classroom.

"Oh hi, Wendi," Mr. Anderson responded, "you can come in."

With a cute smile, Wendi bounced into the empty classroom and closed the door behind her.

Mr. Anderson was slowly walking around the back wall of the room, closing the blinds to cover all the windows. The school had cleared out quickly, and only a few custodians roamed the building in the evenings, but the teacher didn't want to take any chances on the two of them being disturbed.

"Thanks again for letting me retake this exam," Wendi smiled, taking a seat at her regular desk, "I promise I won't disappoint you this time. I studied hard last night and I've got this calculus down."

Mr. Anderson smiled to himself at Wendi's naivety. She had absolutely no idea what he was about to do to her. Leaning against the side of his desk, the calculus teacher folded his arms and prepared to give his star student an entirely different education.

"I never said anything about retaking the exam," the teacher clarified, "I said I'd give you another evaluation."

Wendi's smile turned into a questioning look. She straightened her posture and narrowed her eyes.

"What?"

"I'm going to evaluate you in an entirely different way," he explained, "in your desperation this morning, you assured me that you were a good student."

"I AM a good student!" Wendi insisted.

Mr. Anderson continued.

"You also said that you failed the exam because you were just a 'horny 18-year old girl that had made a bad decision'."

"Yeah..." for the first time ever since she had known him, Wendi began to feel very uncomfortable with her favorite teacher.

Mr. Anderson stared at the hot blonde intently.

"Prove it to me."

"Prove what?" Wendi asked hesitantly.

"All of it," the teacher explained. "To avoid ruining your grade point average, and by extension, your college prospects, you're going to prove to me that first, you are a good student by doing everything your teacher tells you to do."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously as she listened.

"Second, you are going to prove to me that you are a horny 18-year old girl by showing me the inner slut that we both know is underneath your 'proper honor student' act."

Wendi's eyes began to well up.

"Finally, you are going to show me that you can make a bad...a REALLY bad decision...by fucking your calculus teacher to save your academic future."

Wendi's mouth fell open in complete shock. This couldn't be Mr. Anderson doing this to her! He had always been her favorite teacher, a mentor, almost like a friend.

Stunned beyond words at what was happening, Wendi could only shake her head in disbelief. Her mind was racing, her heart was pounding, but most distressing of all...her pussy was getting wet.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers