Blonde vs Blonde Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Anderson..." Wendi's voice was almost a whisper, "I...can't..."

"Okay then," the teacher pointed behind her, "there's the door, and you can say goodbye to your GPA, your scholarship opportunities, and your college prospects."

The tears began to flow in Wendi's beautiful blue eyes.

"Please, Mr. Anderson," the gorgeous blonde was practically begging, "I've never had sex with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. I can't..."

The young teacher walked over to his student and gently wiped a tear from her soft cheek before placing his hand under her chin.

"Yes, you can," he lifted her gaze to meet his. "There is an unbelievably horny, sexually curious, adventurous teenage slut inside you, and I want you to show it to me."

"But..." Wendi tried to bluff it out, "I've never..."

Mr. Anderson wasn't having it.

"You may not have had sex before, Wendi, but you are hardly as innocent as you pretend to be. I particularly love the way you spread your legs and masturbated in your car the other day after school while talking dirty to your boyfriend on the phone."

Wendi's mouth fell open.

"How do you know about that?"

He ignored the question, walking back to his desk.

"Poor Roger wants to fuck you so badly, and you just won't put out for him."

Wendi narrowed her eyes.

"That's between him and me."

"Oh, I'm thrilled you haven't let him fuck you yet," the teacher responded, "I love knowing that I'm going to be the first person to unload in your pussy. I'll get to violate you before anyone else does."

Wendi raised her eyebrows at her teacher's assumption that she was going to go through with this.

"If I agree to let you fuck me, that is," Wendi tried to reclaim some control over the situation.

Mr. Anderson smiled at the blonde's futile attempt to avoid getting fucked.

"You'll agree," he spoke with confidence, "you are so horny right now, I'm surprised you haven't already come just having this conversation. Deep down, you want me to fuck you. You've always been a thrill-seeker, Wendi. Here is the ultimate opportunity...hot high school blonde loses her virginity and becomes a slut by fucking her math teacher for better grades."

Wendi's eyes welled up again.

"You make me sound like a whore."

"You are," Mr. Anderson explained, "all girls are whores. Some try to hide it by pretending to be more sophisticated and proper than everyone else. Others are more honest with themselves and embrace their inner slut."

Wendi moistened her lips nervously.

"Am I really a slut deep down?" the blonde bombshell thought to herself, "could I actually go through with this? Mygod, I'm going to lose my virginity to my math teacher in his own classroom! That is so fucking hot."

Mr. Anderson nodded towards a long steel post on the other side of the room.

"Show me your inner slut, Wendi. Let's see some moves on that pole over there."

Wendi glanced at the vertical pole. It was a metal post attached to a heavy steel base that was used by the physical education teachers to hold a volleyball net. Wendi had noticed it when she came in but didn't give any thought as to why it was there.

Now she knew.

Resigned to her fate, Wendi slowly stood from her desk and walked hesitantly towards the pole, glancing back over her shoulder at her teacher with a look of resentment at what she was being forced to do.

To her complete surprise, the gorgeous blonde's pussy flooded. On some level, she DID want this after all.

Wendi had never pole danced before, but she had seen it done in movies or on television enough to attempt some basic moves.

Taking the pole with both hands, Wendi locked her gorgeous blue eyes on her teacher and began slowly rolling her hips while bending her knees in a humping motion that simulated fucking. The fact that Wendi was obviously doing this for the first time made it that much hotter for her teacher to watch.

Wendi pulled herself up with the pole and threw her head back, flinging her gorgeous blonde hair wildly and thrusting her massive breasts upward.

"That's it, Wendi," Mr. Anderson encouraged his student, "show me the slut inside you."

With one hand on the pole, Wendi spun in a circle around the tall metal post, using her other hand to tug her skirt up and give a flash of her white satin panties.

They were soaked.

"Oh you bad bad girl, Wendi," Mr. Anderson scolded his student as he saw just how turned on she was.

Ummm..." Wendi sighed with desire as she wrapped her shapely legs around the pole and began grinding her pussy into the post, humping it like an out of control bitch.

"Ooohhh fuck, I'm so horny, Mr. Anderson," Wendi laid her head back and moaned at the ceiling. "Mmmmmm, I need to come so badly."

Mr. Anderson was loving watching his star student perform for him. The hottest high school girl on the planet, the one who sat in his classroom every day doing her math work, was now discovering the slut inside her and was about to be fucked for the first time in her life...by her teacher.

Hugging the pole for support, Wendi gracefully lifted her legs in the air and spread them wide, giving her teacher a marvelous view of those perfectly toned legs and the panties that were gripping her pussy.

Mr. Anderson's jaw dropped.

"Damn, Wendi," he said more to himself than to her.

The hot blonde spun around the pole a final time to put her legs down and land with her high heels on the floor.

"Mygod, I'm so wet," Wendi reached underneath her skirt with both hands and slowly slid her soaked panties down, wiggling her hips from side to side. Freeing her pussy from its only protection, the horny teenager stepped out of her panties one leg at a time, the click of her black high heels the only sound in the room.

"Okay, Wendi," Mr. Anderson ordered his student like the slut she was becoming, "show me just how desperate you are for those grades."

Her eyes welling up again, Wendi dropped to the floor, whipped her hair back and began crawling on all fours towards her teacher.

"Fuck me, Mr. Anderson," Wendi's gorgeous blue eyes were filled with primal lust, tears streaming down her cheeks as she slowly crawled on the classroom floor over to Mr. Anderson's desk, "I need those grades badly. Tell me what to do and I'll do it. I'll do anything, Mr. Anderson...anything..."

The calculus teacher stared in awe at his star student, intentionally degrading herself and crawling on the floor towards him like a wild animal on the prowl. Wendi had become a totally sexual creature, and Mr. Anderson knew that very soon, he was going to fuck the daylights out of her.

"Say it again, Wendi," Mr. Anderson ordered his student turned slut.

"Please fuck me, Mr. Anderson," Wendi obeyed, reaching her teacher's desk, "I can't have a bad grade in your class. I'll do whatever you ask me to do so I can fix my grades."

Climbing up onto the desktop, Wendi swept all of Mr. Anderson's papers and office supplies onto the floor. Still on her hands and knees, The gorgeous blonde whipped her long silky hair back and began pumping her hips as if she were fucking.

"Do whatever you want to me, Mr. Anderson," Wendi was actually trembling as she said it, "I'm a virgin slut ready to be defiled...ooohhhhgod...I need you to fuck me so I can get a good grade in your class."

Mr. Anderson placed his hand on Wendi's right leg and gently glided it up under her skirt. The hot blonde student tensed as she felt her teacher's hand caress her inner thigh, moving closer...

...closer...

"Oh!" Wendi gasped as her teacher touched her soft wet pussy, his fingertips gently making little circular motions on her sensitive labia.

"Are you going to give me your pussy, Wendi?" Mr. Anderson asked rhetorically.

Wendi closed her eyes and nodded quickly.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson."

"Good girl," the teacher rewarded his student with a few fast strokes at the top of her pussy lips.

"OH!" Wendi gasped as the pressure from her teacher's stroking reached her clit.

Mr. Anderson continued to torture his student.

"Are you going to let me take your virginity, Wendi?"

Wendi nodded quickly again, distracted by the jolts of pleasure from her teacher's torturous touch.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson...ooohhgod...please keep doing that!"

"That is the correct answer, Wendi," Mr. Anderson said approvingly. Nuzzling two fingers between his student's pussy lips, the calculus teacher pushed them into Wendi's cunt, her warm and wet pussy walls welcoming the violation as the hot blonde's gorgeous blue eyes opened wide.

"OH FUCK!!!" Wendi cried out, her hands gripping the end of the desk as she felt her teacher entering her pussy.

Immediately, Mr. Anderson hooked his fingers and stroked Wendi's G-spot with rapid movements of his fingertips.

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!!" Wendi's entire body was quivering as intense jolts of wonderful pleasure pummeled the high school teen. She didn't realize that her teacher's other hand had disappeared underneath her skirt until she felt his fingers make contact with her clitoris and begin blurring them across it rapidly.

"OH SHIT!!!! OH FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Wendi yelled as both of her pleasure spots were relentlessly stroked. Within seconds, Mr. Anderson could feel his student's pussy begin its contractions as Wendi came hard.

"OHGOD!!!! OHHHH FUCK!!!!!! YES!!! OH RIGHT THERE!!!!! FUCK YES THERE!!!!"

Wendi had orgasmed many times before while masturbating or when Roger fingered her...

...but never like this.

"OHGOD!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!" Wendi's gorgeous pussy gripped her teacher's fingers from all directions as the contractions from her cunt suckled on his probing hand.

"OOOHHH...FUUUUUCK..." The blonde's hips involuntarily began rolling in little circles, desperate to get ever more pleasure from her teacher's torturous touch.

Mr. Anderson didn't stop. He just kept stroking his student's two most sensitive pleasure spots relentlessly, sending Wendi into another massive climax.

"OOOHHH FUCK!!!!!" Wendi threw her head back and began screaming the walls down, "OH SHIT I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!! OHGOD!!! FUCK!!!!!"

Wendi's entire body quivered as tidal waves of multiple orgasms pummeled the gorgeous blonde.

"OHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUCCK!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!? OHGOD!!!!!!!"

The hot teenager's entire body locked in tension, her hands gripping the desk tightly, her gorgeous blue eyes going wide, her mouth open...ready to scream...

...and then...for the first time in her life...Wendi's pussy started squirting.

"OOOOHHHH FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!" Wendi cried as her pussy began unloading its liquid onto her teacher's desk. The climaxes were so intense, so primal, that her entire body became one massive sexual object, coming over and over...unrelenting...unstoppable...

"OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OHGOD!!!!" With each new orgasm, the hot blonde's teenage pussy contracted beautifully around her teacher's fingers that were STILL relentlessly stroking her highly sensitive G-spot, all while her clit was being wanked mercilessly by Mr. Anderson's other hand, blurring his fingertips across Wendi's throbbing pleasure nub.

"I...CAN'T...STOP...COMING...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Liquid gushed from Wendi's cunt, drenching both of her teacher's arms as it splashed onto the desk. It was a euphoria of pleasure that the blonde virgin had never before experienced, and as her gorgeous body was pummeled with orgasm after squirting orgasm, Wendi was reduced to such a state of primal ecstasy that all she could do was scream.

"There, Wendi," Mr. Anderson calmly withdrew his hands from his student's soaked pussy, leaving her a quivering mess, "looks like we found your inner slut."

Wendi lowered her head in exhaustion from the experience.

"Ohgod...I've never...done that before," Wendi panted trying to get the words out, "damn...that was so fucking intense."

Mr. Anderson laughed as he took hold of the zipper on the back of Wendi's dress.

"Ha! We haven't even gotten to the fucking yet."

Wendi closed her eyes and moistened her lips nervously as she felt the long zipper on her dress being pulled down by her teacher. As he tugged the dress down off of her lovely shoulders, Wendi's enormous double-D melons spilled out of her top.

"Holy fuck, Wendi," Mr. Anderson said in astonishment, "those breasts are massive!"

Surrendering to gravity, Wendi's gigantic jugs hung down beautifully, looking like full udders that desperately needed milking.

Mr. Anderson walked around to the side of the desk to face his student. Wendi, still on her hands and knees, flipped her long blonde hair behind her, the gorgeous silky locks caressing her now naked back.

The teacher gently placed his hand under his student's chin, raising her head slightly to look into her beautiful watery eyes.

They were so blue...so innocent...almost childlike.

Wendi looked up at her teacher submissively, her pouty lips begging desperately to be kissed.

"Mygod, these breasts are amazing, Wendi," Mr. Anderson commented as he gently took hold of his student's gorgeous tits and began kneading them with his soft but firm hands.

"Mmmm..." Wendi moaned in pleasure as her breasts were expertly squeezed and massaged by her teacher, "I know how much you like them, Mr. Anderson. I always catch you looking at them in class...OOHHH!!! Oh, Mr. Anderson...that feels soooooo good when you do thhaaaaaAAAAATT!!!""

Wendi closed her eyes, parting her lips slightly as her teacher kissed the blonde teen with a passion she had never experienced before, all while continuing to massage her beautiful milk mounds.

"Mmmmm," Wendi purred as her teacher's hands began drawing down on her erect nipples, their tongues slowly and sensually exploring each other's mouths.

"I'm going to fuck you, you know," the teacher reminded his student between long kisses.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson," Wendi nodded in a haze of sensual pleasure as the math teacher squeezed the blonde's massive breasts over and over with his firm grip.

"Tell me who I am and what I am doing to you, Wendi," Mr. Anderson ordered as he began lightly pinching the teenager's erect nipples.

"OH!!" Wendi yelped as her sensitive but hard tits were relentlessly tweaked.

"You are...mmmmm...my teacher," Wendi began, "and right now...ooohhhh...you are squeezing my massive udders and pinching my...OH!...my tits!"

"Correct," Mr. Anderson replied, "and what are you?"

"Ummmmm...I'm a good student Mr. Anderson," Wendi sighed in pleasure as her rack was expertly handled by her calculus teacher, "a good student that...ooooooohh...that does what she's told."

"That's not what I want to hear from you Wendi," Mr. Anderson corrected his student. "What are you right now...at this moment?"

Wendi's eyes welled up again.

"I'm just a slut with big tits, sir," the hot blonde confessed.

"Say it again," Mr. Anderson punctuated his order with a long firm squeeze of Wendi's massive melons.

"I'm just a slut with big tits, Mr. Anderson oooohhh...OH!!...OH!!!...OH!!!!!"

As she said the words, Wendi's entire body began trembling from her teacher's skillful handling of her tits. Her body was on such a hair trigger from coming so much that any stimulation could send her over the edge into another climax.

"Ooohhhhhh..." Wendi moaned as tiny earthquakes of orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed the high school girl. While the waves of euphoria washed over her, the hot blonde's mind was in awe at what her teacher was able to make her body do and feel.

Shaking and quivering, Wendi could actually feel her pussy's powerful contractions inside her as she came, her erect clit throbbing every time her teacher squeezed her milk jugs and drew down on her amazingly hard tits. She had never come from having her massive mounds massaged before. It was a different type of orgasm altogether, more subtile, more sensual...and wonderful.

"Do you like that, Wendi?" Mr. Anderson asked, already knowing the answer as he tortured the teen's highly sensitive tits.

"Yes," Wendi pouted in a haze of pleasure.

"Are you ready to get fucked by your teacher, Wendi?"

The student nodded, only half-aware of reality.

With one more deep sensual kiss, Mr. Anderson released Wendi's amazing breasts from his relentless torture, drawing a wonderful moan of sensual satisfaction from the beautiful blonde.

"It's time for you to give me your pussy Wendi...and lose your virginity forever," he said walking over to his rolling desk chair.

Still on all fours, Wendi looked up submissively at her teacher, waiting for orders...her massive tits hanging down, her panties gone, her eyes welling up, and her wet pussy ready to be fucked.

Taking a seat in his rolling chair, Mr. Anderson began undoing his trousers.

"Okay Wendi," he said pulling his hard shaft out of his boxers, "let's earn those grades."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Wendi got off of the desk and stood in front of her teacher, glancing at the large hard cock that was about to be inside her.

"Now it's your turn to do the work," Mr. Anderson ordered, putting his phone on the top of his desk, "I'm setting the alarm for ten minutes. If you can make me come inside your pussy before it goes off...you get an A."

Wendi's mouth fell open in shock. She had thought that all she would need to do was let Mr. Anderson fuck her.

"You aren't going to change my grade if I can't do it in ten minutes?"

"Nope," the teacher shook his head, "you've got to earn that A...so get fucking, blondie."

A few more tears rolled down Wendi's cheeks. She couldn't believe her teacher was making her do this. Leaving her massive tits out, Wendi hiked up her skirt and straddled Mr. Anderson in the chair, lining up his cock with the entrance to her virgin pussy.

"Since it's your first time actually fucking a real cock," Mr. Anderson commented, "I'll wait until you get my shaft inside you before I start the timer."

Wendi rolled her eyes as she placed the head of her teacher's member up against her pussy lips.

"Very magnanimous of you, Mr. A," Wendi didn't even try to hide her sarcasm.

For a moment, Mr. Anderson thought he saw his student about to smile.

As she got ready to give her pussy to her teacher, Wendi was thankful that her hymen was long gone, having had many fingerings and vibrators inside her depths before today.

"At least getting him inside me should be easy," Wendi thought to herself, "this is going to have to be the performance of a lifetime, though."

Mr. Anderson looked up at his gorgeous star student, the one he was about to deflower.

"Well?"

Wendi moistened her lips nervously.

"This is it," she encouraged herself, "your first actual fuck...you can do this girl...you can do this."

The horny teenager whipped her golden hair back, locked her gorgeous blue eyes on her teacher, and slowly began lowering herself onto his rock hard shaft.

"In you go..." Wendi flashed her megawatt smile, the walls of her warm wet pussy opening beautifully around her teacher's cock as it entered her.

Wendi's mouth fell open, her eyes going wide as she felt her teacher's tool tunnel deep inside her, further than she had expected. His shaft was longer and wider than anything Wendi had ever had in her pussy before, and the hot blonde felt every inch of the invading cock, stretching the walls of her pussy to its limits.

"Ohhhh fuck," Wendi gasped as she felt her ass settle onto her teacher's lap, his massive member completely engulfed inside his student's depths.

The feeling of fullness was unlike anything Wendi had ever felt before. For the first time in her life, someone's cock was inside her, and the sensation was wonderful.

"Oh Wendi," the teacher gasped as he felt the walls of her love canal envelop his shaft from all directions, "your pussy is perfect."

Wendi's sunny smile returned.