Blondeberg Slim - Keisha Pt. 01-04

Story Info
Upper middle class woman becomes a stud Pimp to pay bills.
6.6k words
4.09
6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6, 7, "Stay down bitch" I managed to say through my teeth as I bit down hard on my mouthguard. 8, 9, 10... "That's it, fights over" I jumped on the cage-side ecstatic to win my fifth consecutive fight in as many tries. I'm not your typical female MMA fighter, and honestly, I couldn't imagine in a million years that my life could've ended up this way.

I grew up the youngest, a twin, and only daughter to my parents and their 6 kids. My dad, as well as my five brothers seems to have been wrestling since birth. All of them ended up wrestling at a collegiate level, with two making it as alternates on the 2012 Olympic team. Growing up I felt that in order for me to get any kind of attention, that I needed to follow suite and become a wrestler, so that's what I did. I also need to add that growing up, I had my fair share of fights with my brothers and often bested my twin when it came to fisticuffs.....

I wrestled throughout Highschool, but going into Senior year my breasts bloomed into succulent D-cups that fit nicely on my tall slim 6'1", but athletic frame. My blue eyes, pouty lips and my crown of blonde hair completed the image of that fucking hot 18- year old bitch that most people either hated or was someone's wet dream.

I quickly moved away from the wrestling mat to conquer the more cliche life of an American teenager. Hanging out with the popular crowd, and dating the star quarterback, Asher Simms, who was also 18 years-old, of the East Lansing, Highschool Football team.

Senior year was also the year that I unearthed more sinister desires within myself. I don't really know how it started, but I've developed a real twisted love/hate relationships when dealing with females. I could be a real bitch to females when I wanted to be. I would often goad other girls into verbal and physical confrontations whenever possible. My favorite pass time was bruising up their pretty faces until they were left crying and sobbing in a heap of mascara and fake eyelashes.

Humiliating and hurting them always left me sexually aroused. The sheer thought of it made my pussy so wet that it drenched through the crotch of whatever I was wearing that particular day. The more intense the confrontational, the harder I hit the more aroused I became.

However, one confrontation sticks out above the rest. I remember it as if it happened just the other day. Keisha Allen, ironically, who was also 18 years-old, was Asher's ex girlfriend and by default my natural enemy. Keisha was a track and field athlete that was as beautaful as she was athletic. She had the most beutaful chocolate skin, big tits, and a ass that begged to be violated. I would often hear Keisha refer to me as "That White Bitch" whenever I passed her in the hallway. I'm not sure why she was being racial considering that Asher was your typical all american white boy with rich parents, and a privileged upbringing.

To be sure, I don't harbor any white supremacist idealoligy or have a racist bone in my body, however, I do believe that there is nothing more hotter than females who share my Nordic heritage. Anyways, since Keisha was so interested with calling me a White Bitch, I thought that it would only be fitting to make her My Black Bitch......

It was the last period of the day when I made my move. I walked past Keisha and her group of friends and said something that I knew would set her off... " Hey, you and your kind don't really belong here, Keisha. Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the ghetto? I'm sure that you can smoke your weed and have your baby daddy's without leaving your low income apartment complex" I then walked away to one of the unused mobile classrooms near the back of the school and waited.

As I was leaving I overheard her and her friends saying: "Who the fuck does that white bitch think she is? I'm going to beat her mother fucking ass" I waited in the classroom for Keisha to arrive. My pussy was getting so wet at the anticipation of the confrontation with Keisha. I was absolutely dripping by the time she arrived.

"You racist bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are?" Said Keisha

"Excuse me" I said with a smirk on my face. "What did you say nigger?"

Keisha was furiouse. I could see the rage in her eyes as she lunged towards me. I quickly side stepped her, and threw her into the grouping of desks that were set behind me. In a flash I jumped on top of her, and trapped her arm to the side of her body with my thighs. I'm sure that she could smell my arousal and feel my hot sticky wetness on her stomach as it soaked through her shirt.

"Get the fuck off of me bitch" said Keisha. At that point it was time to ground and pound. I made sure to hit her body, so not to leave any noticeable bruising on her beautiful face. My first punch was to the side of her stomach, effectively knocking the wind out of her. I continued to wail on her for about two minutes making sure to pinch the nipples of her firm ample tits. I would alternately kiss her lips, her cheeks, and softly bite her nipples. Keisha was a sobbing mess by the time that I finished with her.

I scooted up further on her body so that I could posture up and look down at her. "Keisha,....... Keisha, look at me." I said. "Keisha, you don't speak to your superior in that way, ever. "Now I want you to look at me and say I'm sorry, Becky" I slapped her across the face to get her attention. "Keisha, say that you're sorry for talking to me that way, and that you'll never do it again" I was absolutely drenched by this time, and I would surly go over the edge if she actually said it..

Keisha looked at me with defeat on her face, and said in a very low voice. "I'm sorry Becky" I absolutely exploded when she said this. I found out that day that I was capable of squirting, as I drenched both Keisha and myself. "Look what you made me do bitch. You need to clean this up" I scooted up over Keisha's face and made her suck the wetness from the crotch of my jeans. "That's right, suck it all bitch" I was so lost in the moment that I barely heard the bell ring. I quickly got off of Keisha and began straightening myself.

"Listen bitch" I said. "If you tell anyone about this, I will beat your ass for real. Don't fuck with me" I left Keisha in a sobbing pile of pussy juice. I did feel bad about my methods, but I am a woman that gets what she wants by any means necessary.

The next day I noticed that Keisha was absent from school. I went about my day as if nothing happened, hung out with Asher and did my normal thing. That evening I went to Asher's house for a couple rounds of fucking, but unfortunately, I only got one out of him before he fell into a deep slumber. Restless, I walked around his room trying to get my mind off of sex. I noticed an old picture of him and Keisha shoved between a couple of books. I noticed that the picture had Keisha's address written on the back of it.

A sinister thought crept into my mind about how I can up the ante with Keisha. I didn't want to only humiliate, and beat her, I wanted to punish her, to mind fuck her, and completely own her. So a plan of a action began to form. I left Asher's house and stopped by a grocery store to pick up a dozen roses, chocolates, and a couple of sodas. I then headed to Keisha's house.. A couple of knocks on the door, and a women who looked like a middle aged version of Keisha answered the door. "May I help you?" The woman said.

Yes, I'm a friend of Keisha's from school, and I noticed that she was absent today, so I wanted to stop by and check on her. "My name is Mrs Allen, what's yours?" Said the woman. I'm Becky, I said.. "Well Becky, Keisha isn't feeling well, but you are welcome to come in, and see her if you like. She's upstairs first door on the left." "Thank you Mrs Allen, I'll be quick" I went upstairs and knocked on Keisha's door. "Who is it, what do you want" she yelled....

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" Keisha said in a low, but angry voice. I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"You can't be here. Get the fuck out" I quickly closed the distance and sat on Keisha's bed very close to her. I didn't wash after being with Asher, so I'm sure that she could smell the sex on me.

"Keisha" I want to apologize for calling you a nigger yesterday. I know that you used to date Asher, and you're so beautaful. I wanted to hurt you as much as possible, and I guess that I went overboard. I really don't like that word, and I'm not a racist, I was just intimidated by you. "FUCK YOU BECKY, YOU ARE A RACIST BITCH. I SHOULD REPORT YOU FOR ASSAULT."

"Keisha", you have every right to be upset with me, I understand. I just, I don't know. I have these weird feelings towards you, and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry for beating you like that, but I'm just confused. Here, I brought this for you as a peace offering. I handed her the roses, chocolates, and one of the sodas.... But she threw it across the room. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BECKY" She sneered.

"I can't do that Keisha" in a flash I was once again straddling Keisha." WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MMPMFF" I covered Keisha's lips with mine, and held her tight so she couldn't move. Eventually, Keisha's body became less tense and finally accepted my kiss. I kissed her deeply, and passionately until she was sucking my tongue into her mouth.

I pulled Keisha down, and opened her legs and began grinding my Jean covered pussy into her panty clad one. I could feel our wetness soaking into my jeans as I continued to grind her pussy like a mad woman. Keisha began to moan and occasionally sob as I continued my efforts. I could feel her warm tears on my face as I greedily sucked and kissed her lush lips. "I hate you. What are you doing to me" said Keisha.

At that point I took the opportunity to pull her panties down and turn her onto her stomach. I ripped off my jeans and panties, and proceeded to mount her prone ass. I humped her hard and deep. Bringing us both to multiple wet orgasms. I felt her close to another orgasm, so I shoved three fingers into her dripping wet cunt, and pumped her hard. The sound was so fucking hot. Her pussy was so wet that it sounded like I was splashing around in a puddle of water.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and doubled my efforts. I felt the cum squirting out of her accompanied by that unforgettable sound of a pussy being well fucked. Pmftrpttff, pmftrpttff. Keisha came so hard that she passed out from the sex. I brought my wet sticky hand up to my mouth and licked my fingers clean. "Mmmm" her pussy tastes so fucking good.

I kissed Keisha on the cheek. "Now there's a good bitch. I said to her. "Keisha, this isn't over, this is just the beginning you fucking slut"

But, who gives a fuck about all of that! You want to know why I'm in the middle of a cage knocking bitches out, right?

Well then, let's get to that; shall we.

Chapter -2

I know that you want to hear about why I'm knocking bitches out, but I feel that I need to provide some closure of my time with Keisha before I move on......

My interactions with Keisha grew more depraved as time went on. Keisha became my guinea pig as I experimented with every single imaginable kink. I have fond memories of Keisha drinking my piss many a night while I studied. She was an excellent toilet slave that rarely let a drop escape her hungry mouth

This thing with Keisha went on throughout college, and grad school. Unfortunately, because of my ravenous sexual appetite Keisha really didn't have time to study herself, and had dropped out of highschool before senior year ended. Anyway, throughout this time my relationship with Asher grew more serious. We had plans to marry after college, so I needed to break this thing with Keisha off. I was just about to graduate, so I thought how fitting it would be to graduate from Keisha also.

For the occasion, I chose to wear a strap-on with a thick 10" dildo attached that I would fuck her ass with. One inch for each year that I knew Keisha.. I had spent the last semester training her ass to take much smaller toys, but hey I also wanted her to have a special "graduation too, hehe...

I strapped a ballgag on her, so she wouldn't alarm the neighbors with screams. I led her to the bathroom for a quick enema. I didn't want any yuckies that night, and I loved the embarrassment on her face when the sounds of the solution came rushing out of her ass.. lol

We made our way back to the bedroom, and I bent her over the bed. I took great care in lubing her up. I slowly caressed her ass and titts. I kissed her on the cheek and said "Spread em baby" I positioned the head of the dick on her anus and slowly pushed until the head popped in. I could feel Keisha's body twitch, so I waited until her body relaxed. After a minute or so of waiting I began slowly sliding the remaining 9 inches into her. Every couple of inches her ass would make these gratuitous noises. "Ffmpffff, Ffmpfff"

This was such a turn on for me. My pussy was frothy and dripping wet. I would squirt a little everytime I bottomed out in Keisha's ass. I grabbed ahold of Keisha's waist and said to her "This is it baby. You mean so much to me, and I'm going to miss you" Keisha began to protest through the gag, but before she could really mumble anything of worth, I began slamming all 10" in her ass like a jackhammer.

I was hitting it so hard that the top of Keisha's head started smacking the head board really hard. She was making these guttural noises, and her pussy began squirting with every thrust. My pussy felt like a leaky faucet as we were both squirting by this time. I literally soaked the carpet, while Keisha soaked the bed.

I'm not sure how, but the scene, the smell and the sounds caused me to fuck her even harder. I'm sure that her cervix was seriously bruised by now, but I kept fucking. I felt the biggest orgasm of my life forming from deep within my pussy. My last pump, the most powerful of the night, caused the dildo to break away from the strap and lodge in Keisha's ass. This caused both Keisha and I to cum harder than ever before.. We Blacked Out.. I awoke several minutes later to a still sleeping Keisha. I kissed her on the cheek, and left her to start my life with Asher.

The last time with Keisha was 10-years ago. I heard that she ended up on welfare and her kids, with some drug dealing Pimp, was taken away by the state. Asher and I had built a great life. Asher went on to become an executive at ESPN. I worked as a physiologist, and sold vegetables that I grew on our 10 acres of land at the local farmers market. We had 2-kids and a dog, and was very happy. That is until Asher was arrested for embezzlement. All of Asher's accounts were seized and he was sentenced to 15- years in prison. My earnings were barely enough to cover the bills and I was too proud to accept assistance. I didn't want to give up my family's lifestyle, so I had to find other means of making ends meet.

I was out of shape after having kids, so a few years before Asher was arrested, I had a portion of the basement converted into a home gym, with a wrestling mat. I had managed to work my way back into decent shape by lifting and doing wrestling drills. I wasn't the same bombshell from highschool and college, but I was still a hot piece of ass if I do day so myself. I wasn't as fast as I used to be, but aging caused me to gain a little bit more muscle mass and a whole lot of power.

One particular day I was reading through the newspaper when I saw an advertisement for fighter tryouts at the local casino. The ad said that it was possible to earn $300 - $500 a fight. "Shit" I could use the money, so I called the number and scheduled a tryout. This wasn't the big times, and the pay was shit, but it would to make ends meet. After a brief tryout with a gym fighter, the promoter invited me to train with their coaches and have my first fight in 3-weeks. I now stand 5 wins 0 defeats 3 knockouts 2 by submission in 5 months. I had earned a grand total of $1,800, minus $600 for coaching and facility use. $1,200 was not cutting it, it was barely enough to pay for our groceries. I had to do something else.

I was heading to the gym for a training session when I saw her. It was Keisha. She was standing outside of a halfway house smoking a cigarette. She must of just been released from prison because she was sporting a gray sweat suite with DOC sprayed on the pant leg. I parked my car down the street and started walking on the sidewalk towards her. I walked by her, but she didn't seem to notice me so I kept walking. "Shit" I said to myself. "Why the fuck am I nervouse? It only Keisha, my bitch" I took a deep breath, composed myself and began walking back towards her.....

"Keisha? OMG, I can't believe it's you" she looked at me quizzically, took a drag from her cigarette, lowered her eyes and said. " Becky, it's been a long time...........

Chapter 3

"Wow, it's so good to see you. Are you doing anything right now? Can we maybe catch up over coffee? "The years of debauchery between Keisha and I flooded my thoughts, and I began to get that familiar tingling between my legs at the thought of it all.

"I don't know" said Keisha. "I really shouldn't. I mean, I was just released from jail and I have an appointment with my probation officer in a few hours. Maybe another time"

"I won't take no for an answer, Keisha" I said. I noticed that her head and eyes dropped a little more in response to my retort. I said to myself, "Fuck Yea, she's still my little submissive slut" "Don't worry, Keisha I'll take you to your appointment. My car's just up the block. Come on let's go and catch up" My pussy throbbed as she followed me to my car like the obediently little slut that I remembered.

The halfway house was in a very seedy part of town. I looked for a coffee shop with the fewest amount of homeless laying around and pulled in when I found one that would work. We talked for several hours about how our lives turned out. Keisha didn't talk about that night 10-years ago, but she did tell me about her struggles with addiction and about the situation with her kids. She told me that she was just released after serving 2-years for solicitation. She said that she's trying to clean her life up so that she could eventually get back custody of her kids.

It was getting close to her appointment time, so we started to finish up. I pretended that I left my wallet at home, so Keisha had to pay the bill. She had a very defeated look on her face as she pulled out what had to be her last $20 and paid the bill. I'm sure that I was in a better position to pay it, but I had to watch every penny, and the bill was easily worth a couple of months Disney Plus subscription. I have to think about my kiddos intertainment, right. "I'll get you back next time" I said. We exchanged numbers, and I told her to call me anytime.

As I drove away from her probation office, I couldn't help but wonder if her life would had turned out differently if not for me. I almost felt sorry for her, but I had my own shit to deal with. I thought to myself that Keisha just might be my ticket out of the mess that Asher left me in. Another sinister plan began to form in my head, and it would take very little effort to get the wheels in motion. I thought that I was done with Keisha, but as fate would have it, we were far from over.. Actually, I think that it's the beginning of something very beautiful.

Keisha had told me that she could make up to $1,000 a night when she was prostituting. That amount of money beats the hell out of the fight game, and I do have a mortgage, and kids to think about. To be perfectly clear, I would never be a whore, but Keisha has been one. I've made her My Black Bitch in the past, how hard would it be to make her My Black Whore. I know that she wants to clean up her life and get her kids back, but her kids can wait. Me and my children come first, so Keisha will just have to accept that. Now, how do I Pimp a HO?

12