Blondeberg Slim - Keisha Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After scouring the internet for the subject, I came across P.I.M.P by Iceberg Slim. It was a phenomenal read that I couldn't put down. I must've read it 5 times over a 4 week period, and I was ready to apply it. Not only was I ready to apply it, I was ready to improve it and Keisha was going to be my guinea pig for the second time around. Reader, please don't get mad at me, but as I said before, my children and I come first and you will just have to accept that.

"Ring, ring, ring, Hi, Keisha, its Becky.

I wanted to check and see how things are going for you.?...... That sounds wonderful. So you have a chance at getting your kids back once you find a permanent address?..... I know it's tough when you are just getting out, but I have a solution that could help us both out.....

You see, I have this great big house with an unattached MIL apartment and I need someone to help me out with my kids while I'm at work. Maybe you could stay there in return for providing a little nanny work for me?.............. Ok, great. I'll pick you up at tomorrow 4:00p.m. bye, Keisha"

My pussy was dripping with anticipation. I mean come on, she knows who I am. I ruined her life once before, she's a fool to honestly think that this is about me helping her. Look, if I don't do it someone else will. Might as well be me; we have history. To ensure that my plan would work, I needed to make sure that the cameras in the MIL were still functional. I headed back to the area around the halfway house and was able to score a little heroin. Now I just need to plant it someplace conspicuous in the MIL, and the rest will work itself out.

Keisha was well on her way to settling into the MIL. I had bought some take out, and plenty of wine to lower her ambitions. I made sure to mention that anything was ok in moderation, even drugs. I told her that she was an adult, and that it's her business if she wanted to get high.

"It's been a long day. I'm beat. I'll let you get some rest, and I'll stop by tomorrow to talk about the nanny responsibilities. Keisha, I am so glad that you're here" I gave her a hug, and a peck on the cheek and retired to the main house.

After putting the kids down. I went to my bedroom and I immediately tuned into the video feed of the MIL, and hit record. My God, Keisha's ass still looked amazing. She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. Other than the track marks on her arm, a few wrinkles on her face and the bags under her eyes, she still looks like the same Keisha. I let my hand drop down to my pussy and fantasized about all of the freaky shit that I did to her way back when.

I can remember this one time when I made Keisha lick my smelly sweaty feet after a morning jog. I jog before showering, haha. She was licking between my toes, and my soles so nicely. I suddenly got the urge to have my morning bowel movement, and pushed Keisha away. I hurried to the toilet for much needed relief. I remembered that I was out of toilet paper, and I had no other alternatives readily available except for one. "Keisha, sweety, could you come here please?" I had said. "Listen, I'm out of toilet paper, and I can't just sit here all day waiting for some to appear sooo" After some convincing, and a very small threat, Keisha was unhappily licking my dirty asshole clean. God she was such a nasty bitch when I made her be.

I snapped out of my memory when I noticed that she found the baggie of heroin. Keisha appeared to be struggling with rather to do it, or not. Wow, she is showing real restraint. "Come on bitch" I said out loud. Finally, Keisha gave in, and took out her spoon, lighter and other supplies. The plunge of the needle sealed her fate to me. "Good night bitch. Tomorrow is going to get ice cold for you" With that I stopped the recording, and faded off to sleep. Gaining great comfort in the fact that I have just secured my family's financial well-being.

Chapter 4

"So that's the situation, Keisha. I have video of you using drugs, and I've already created a rapport with your Probation Officer, Mr. Smith. One call from me and not only will you be sent back to prison, you will never see your kids again." I had spent the morning going over what I was going to say to Keisha, but ultimately I decided against it for now.

I've broken a bitch before, and I will do it again. After dropping off the kids at school, I showered, put on my makeup and wore the sluttiest workout outfit that I had. I made sure to wear my tights one size too small, so that they would go up my ass and show off the place where Keisha's face spent so much time in the past.

I walked into the MIL without knocking. Keisha was up, and looked to had just finished cooking herself breakfast. "Hi Becky, I want to thank you again for helping me. You are a life saver" without saying anything I sat down in front of her freshly prepared breakfast and started eating. "I'm sorry, where are my manners" said Keisha "I should've asked If you wanted anything before I started cooking"

"Sit down" I said sternly. Keisha lowered her eyes, and complied as I knew she would. I finished my breakfast, pushed my plate away and finally broke the awkward silence. "Keisha, how do you expect to pay for rent, food and clothing?" I asked.

"What" exclaimed Keisha "You said that I could stay in return for helping you with the kids" Keisha stood up and began walking away from the table "I should have known that I couldn't trust this white bitch" Keisha said under her breath. Keisha turned around to look at me. "I can go back to the halfway house if you changed your "SLAAP" Keisha looked stuned as I recoiled from the backhanded slap that I gave her across the face. "First of all, I heard your smart assed comment. I didn't change shit bitch. NOW BREAK YOURSELF"

"WHAT", Said Keisha. I slapped her again. "BITCH don't make me repeat myself. Now Break Yourself." Keisha had tears running down her face as she reached in her pockets and emptied out the contents. $40 bucks, her ID, a lighter and the keys to the MIL was all that she had. "I'll hold on to this for now" I said. "Besides there is no need to lock the door in the MIL. Since it belongs to me, I'll have access anytime that I want" My pussy was soo fucking wet at this moment. I could feel my juices running down my legs.

Listen Keisha, this is how we are going to do this. I led Keisha to the bed and climed on top of her, and lowered my soaking cunt down to her mouth. "You know the game. Just like before, suck the cum out of my pants bitch. And don't forget my ass crack" mmm that's it bitch, show mama what kind of slut you are.

"That's enough" Bend your ass over that bed. Head down ass up, yes like that. I went to the closet and pulled out a familiar looking strap with a 10" didlo attached... "Remember?" I said. Keisha sucked in her breath sharply, and closed her eyes when she saw the monster again. I pulled down her pants, and panties. The smell of pussy filled the air. Oh yeah, I said to myself. This bitch is hot and ready. I had to make this count because it will likely be the only time that I'm intimate with Keisha. One of the rules of the game is "Keep Your Dick Out Of Them" So no sex of any kind.

I slipped my 10" tool into her hot frothy pussy, and taxed her ass hard and deep. I fucked Keisha for a good two hours. The bed was completely soaked, and she was drooling from the mouth by the time I finished with her. I slapped her on the ass to get her attention. "Clean this shit up. Take a shower and come knock on my door when you are done. We have a lot to discuss. With that I returned to the main house to take a shower and get ready for what was next.

A knock at the door. "Who is it?" it's Keisha, she said. I opened the door, and led Keisha downstairs to my home gym. There was a large walk in shower, and I had set up a chair in the middle of it. I had Keisha sit in the chair as I rolled my tray of tools and my own chair next to her.

"Keisha" we need to set some ground rules, and define roles and expectations between us. Until further notice, you will refer to me as mam, ok?

Yes mam, said Keisha. Good girl. This will be easier if you follow directions.

Keisha, I'm putting you back on the stroll

(for those of you who don't know. The stroll refers to the HO stroll. A place where prostitutes meet their Jon's.)

"I'll go back to jail if I'm caught on the stroll" Keisha complained. "You let me worry about that." I said. Keisha began to cry. SLAAP. I had recoiled from another slap across her face. Her eye was becoming puffy, so I had to remember to use my other hand next time.

"NO BACKTALK" Don't make this hard, Keisha. "I'm sorry mam" she said.

Keisha you're my bitch again. Actually, you are my Bottom Bitch. We are a family, and I need you to do your part. Now you either going to HO Up or Blow Up because I got bills to pay. If you want to complain, I don't need you, I'll let the welfare feed you. Now are we of a singular mind?

"Yes mam" said Keisha.

Good! Now, if you are going to be one of my hoe's we must do something about that fried hair of yours. Have you ever seen the pornstar Zaawaadi? "No mam" said Keisha.

Use this comb to comb your hair out. After she finished combing her hair out, I grabbed my battery operated hair clippers and began shaving all of Keisha's hair off. Of course tears were running down her face and she sobbed, but I kept my "Pimp hand" holstered. I didn't want to push her too hard yet. I then massaged shaving cream onto her scalp, and took a razor to remove the remaining hairs from her head.

That's much better, I exclaimed. "Keisha, you have an amazing body, but it could be better. You are fit, but you don't have much definition. I put up an exercise schedule on each piece of equipment. I want you to work out 5-days a week for at least 1hr, ok? Keisha didn't respond, her head just sank in her hands.

"BITCH, as long as you're in my house the first and last thing out of your mouth when I ask you a question better be MAM. "Yes, mam" said Keisha.

Better. Now do you see the exercise equipment? "Yes, mam" Do you know your instructions? "Yes, mam" Then get your ass to work. "Yes, mam"

After she finished an hour of exercise, I had her go to the shower and wash off her sweaty body. "Keisha, I have a black top and black tights for you to wear. You're not going to need any panties. There's makeup in there, I expect you to use it. Come upstairs and meet me in the MIL when you are finished.....

Wow! You look amazing, Keisha. "Thank you, mam" here put these silver loop earrings on. They are not too big or too small, but just right. I expect my bitches to always wear these when they are working. Now, I have an assortment of wigs for you to choose from. I recommend the cute blonde bob wig. Keisha, agreed.

"Mam, am I working tonight?" No, Keisha, not tonight we have other things to discuss first.

You will notice that the toilet in here has been disconnected. However, there's two buckets for you to use. "Yes, mam" walk with me for a minute. You see this small plot of land? Yes, mam. I'm not going to spend a great deal of my money feeding you, so you will have to subsidize your food intake by cultivating this patch of land and grow yourself some vegetables or whatever you want to eat. I will show you how. I'll provide you with a small monthly allowance of meats, and dairy. The remainder is your responsibility.

Your going to need fertilizer to help grow your vegetables, and as you probably already know I'm not spending money on manure for you. You have two buckets, in the MIL, so you will need to be creative. One bucket is waste, the other bucket is usable. You can figure out which one not to throw away on your own.

All the money that you earn on the stroll belongs to me. Your shift won't end until you bring me back at least $500/night. Are we of a singular mind? "Yes, mam" Good. Don't get too comfortable with the $500/night because you will be expected to increase profits soon.

In return for your service, I will provide you with a safe place to stay and protection. This is a business arrangement and as long as both parties benefit it will continue. Once there is no more benefit, it will end.

Let's continue walking. You see that building over there? "Yes, mam" it's a stable. We never got around to getting horses, but I want to put it to good use. You will be in charge of recruiting other bitches into our stable. In the beginning, a portion of the money that you earn will go to converting this into living quarters. The more our stable grows, the less that you will have to spend on your back. Are we clear "Yes, mam"

One more thing. Look at this large garden behind my house. When you are not working or training, you will be harvesting and selling these vegetables at the market. All of the earnings belong to me. Once your garden has begun producing, you will be allowed to sell your vegetables at the market also. The money that you earn off the sell of your vegetables is yours to do with as you please. Are we clear? " "Yes, mam"

Good! This time spent with Keisha had my pussy dripping so much that I felt like I literally pissed my pants. I know the rule is to not fuck your hoe's, but I'm soo horny that I don't know what to do. I guess that it will be OK if I allow myself to do it just this once.

"Keisha" I called out. "Yes, mam" let's go back to the MIL.

As soon as we made it through the door, I pounced on her. I greedily kissed her lush lips and sucked on her tongue like I was dying of thurst and her mouth was an oasis. I picked her up, and threw her onto the bed. "Strip Bitch" I sneered. Keisha barely got her clothes off before I was on top of her, humping my pussy into hers like a mad woman. I managed to position my clit on hers and grind ourselves to many earth shattering orgasms.

"Eat my pussy Keisha, please." I begged. Keisha obliged, and began lapping at my cunt. She sucked my clit so hard that I squirted into her mouth. I couldn't stop myself. She brought me to several screaming orgasms. It was a pattern. I would scream, squirt and overflow her mouth with my girl cum. She would choke and cough after every squirt, but that didn't stop her efforts. She took me to the brink of exhaustion and didn't stop until I pushed her away.

Keisha looked at me in a strange way as I was coming down off of my orgasm. I hope that I didn't make a mistake.

"Wipe that fucking grinn off of your face, bitch. You didn't do anything special." "Yes, mam" she said.

I have to go pick up my kids, clean this shit up and get a good rest, bitch. Tomorrow you will hump your way into history for me. "Yes, mam"

I walked out of the MIL contemplating my next moves in order to grow my stable of bitches.

12