Blondeberg Slim - Keisha Pt. 05-06

Story Info
Becky's story continues.
2.5k words
4.43
2.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

"Mom you know since Asher was arrested it's been very difficult to keep up with this place, and take care of the kids. So I was wondering if you and dad wouldn't mind taking the kids for awhile while I get my life back together?...Thank you so much mommy, I love you. So you and dad will be by tomorrow to pick them up?..... Yes, I'll inform the school and start the transfer paperwork.

I had to figure out a game plan for the bitches, and the only way that this works is 100% dedication. I had to become icy, like a mother fucking Iceberg. I didn't want the kids around for that.

I figured that I need a stable of 6 bitches to start. If I run my bitches 6 days a week, then I would bring in $18k in weekly revenues. I still need to build out that stable in order to house the bitches, so Keisha's going to have to be on her back for 7 days a week until I can finish it.

I'll keep my expenses low by making the bitches grow their own food. I'll use about 10% less water by making them use the buckets instead of toilets. I will also increase revenue at the farmers market by having the bitches harvest and sell the product. I stand to make more than I ever dreamed of. I just need to execute the plan, and watch the expenses.

I'll need some enforcers, so at least two of the bitches need to be fighters. I'll have Keisha recruit the other three from other pimps. We want to have some experience on the team, to train the green bitches.

With all of the pussy around, I'm going to need a new and improved toy to help tame it. Luckily, I am still friends with Mike from grad school. He is an engineer, and he always had the biggest crush on me. I suppose that I can reach out for his help. It might just cost me a blow job or a little pussy in order to get it done. I haven't had any dick since Asher went away, so I was kind of looking forward to it....

"Omg Mike, it's so good to see you. What has it been, 5 - years?"

"Hi, Becks, yes I would say that it's been at least that long. What can I do you for"

Well Mike, what I need is more of an Intimate nature. Is there somewhere that we can talk privately?"...

A few minutes later you could hear Mike in the broom closet.. Oh shit Becky, yes. Take that fucking cock down your throat. Grpkkwk gwaak gawk, gawk, mmmmm. " Mike, I fucking love your cock. Cum for me baby"

"AAAh, shiit" Mike bellowed as he released ropes of hot cum down Becky's throat....

A few hours later. "Ok, Becky I have a prototype of the device ready for you to betta test" I've taken this strap on, and added several nodes and sensors that will respond to differences in pressure, and presence of moisture. I replaced the 10" dildo with a 13" indestructible version; the material is unlike anything that youvd seen, and isn't available to the public yet.

It should last for thousands of uses. 4" of the new phallus goes into the vagina of the wearer of the strap. So only 9 inches is exposed for use. I've rigged it, so that every time there's pressure on the phallus the 4 inches activates and sends a powerful vibration to the wearers pussy, and clitoris and vice versa.

I've also created a channel inside of the phallus that removes moisture away from the wearer. You will need to inject this special gel into the head of the phallus. It allows and secretion to mix in the head before being discharged. The gel acts as a coagulation agent to prevent excessive discharge. This also protects the sensors from the moisture.

Finally, there's a built in failsafe. If too much pressure is applied, we are talking about 100psi, which should be impossible to generate. The device will release the remaining 4"s from the wearer and cause the device to shut down. But you shouldn't have to worry about that. Like I said it takes 100psi to do that. Any, questions?

"Mike, you're a genius" I said. I can't wait to test this baby out.

"No problem, Becks. Anything for you" check back with me in about a month, I should have a new and improved version by then.

"Hey, Becky, before you leave do you mind if we, you know?" "Of course, babe" I said. Do you want the one that winks or the one that stinks? "Both", Said Mike. Well then let's go....

"Goddammit, my ass hurts" said Becky. Mike might be a nerd, but Jesus does he have a huge dick..

Becky made her way back home to get Keisha prepared for the evening of work.

Becky entered the MIL at about 7:00p.m. she noticed that Keisha was dressed in a mini skirt with a nice top that exposed her ample tits. Clear stripper shoes completed the look. She chose to wear the blonde bob wig for the inaugural occasion.

"Keisha, you are one bad bitch." I said. Are you ready to make mama some money baby? "Yes, Mam" Good, but before you go, I want you to do something for me.

Keisha looked intently as I dropped my pants to put the unit on for the first time. It was a magnificent work of art. The 4" portion was soo thick that I almost needed lube to get it in. Luckily, Keisha turned me on, so no lube was required. I took a seat at the table.

"Crawl to me, baby" Yes, Mam. Keisha, I want you to show mama how you are going to suck dick tonight for me. Keisha wasted no time in grabbing the shaft of the unit and wrapping those dick sucking lips around it.

Oh, my God. Mike is a fucking genius. I felt small vibrations at first, but they intensified as Keisha put more pressure by sucking harder. "OH SHIT, I'm gonna cum" I yelled out. Keisha doubled her efforts to make me pop. As I started coming, I felt like the phallus turned into a mini vacuum as is sucked all of my cum up inside of the shaft. Moments later Keisha was gagging, and choking as my cum mixed with the gel and started spurting out of the cock head. It caught Keisha off guard.

"What the fuck is that thing" said Keisha she was trying to cough up the rest of the cum. It tastes like you, but synthetic.

It's my new toy. Im sure that we can work on the flavor, but you are amazing, Keisha. Come now, it's time to go.

I dropped Keisha off at 8:30p.m. I told her to not come back with anything less than $500. I gave her $10 of the $40 that I took from her, and told her use it for an uber when she was done. "I'll see you later, baby" I went home and could barely contain my excitement. I had my first HO on the stroll. I was finally able to fall asleep at about 1:00a.m. The next morning at 9:00a.m. I went to the MIL to see how Keisha had faired. She was still laying in bed when I arrived.

When did you get in? I asked. Oh, hi mama

I didn't get in until 5:00a.m. I did real good mama, I made $515. The money is on the table.

I made my way to the table and counted out $495.00. Keisha, there's only $495.00 here. Oh, I got hungry, so I spent $20 to get something to eat.

Keisha was sitting up on the bed with a big smile on her face. She actually looked proud of herself for pleasing me. Her face turned to complete shock when I twisted and backhand slapped the piss out of her. Keisha, yelped in pain. "Mama, what's wrong", she screamed.

I put my boot to her ass, and then on her back so she was prone on the bed, and couldn't move. I grabbed a nearby leather belt and began to whip her on the ass with it.

Whack, Whack, Whack. "BITCH, don't you ever fuck with my money again. Whack, Whack, Whack.

I told you not to come back with anything less than $500. Whack, Whack, Whack. "I'm sorry mama, I won't do it again' she said. You bet your your ass, you won't. Whack, Whack Whack.

"Daddy, Daddy, please stop. I won't do it again. I'll get you your money."

She's never called me daddy before, strange.

Keisha was a crying mess. I really felt sorry about how cold I was, but that's the game, right. I needed to be icy. I suppressed the emotion and left the MIL. I questioned if I could do this. I didn't know that it would be so hard. I guess it's true that pimping ain't easy.

I could still hear Keisha crying in the MIL. I needed to get away from it for a while.

Chapter 6

Things between Keisha, and I seemed to change since the incident in the MIL. It wasn't as sexy as it was before. Things became more routine. I would drop her off on the stroll, and she would return home with anywhere from $500 - $1,500 everyday.

She was getting the hang of my bucket system. However, we both decided that it was best to move the buckets and use them in the stable for the time being. She learned to compost the buckets contents along with any leftovers from the day and use it as fertilizer for her garden. I'd given her a large bag of lime to help keep the smell down.

Keisha religiously followed the workout routine that I set up for her. It's been about 3-months, and her body has transformed into one of a true goddess. She was very toned, and now sported a six pack set of abs. This was partly due to her diet. 60% organic vegetable based, 30% meats, and 10% dairy & fats.

I would need to adjust her workout routine, so that she continued to make progress. It was at this point that I tweaked my naming convention from Mam, to Mistress.

She still sported the shaved head, and she learned to apply makeup in a way that accentuated her new look. She was stunning

She even became a virtuoso at selling vegetables at the market, and it saw my bottom line increase two fold.

Keisha had earned me a net profit of $85k in the three months that she's been on the stroll and selling at the market. It was time to celebrate..

I walked into the MIL at 6:30p.m. that evening.

"Mistress, I've prepared myself for the evening and am ready to go whenever you are" said Keisha.

She was something to behold. Her ass was impossibly juicy in the black leggings that she wore. Her white crop top showed off her toned abs, and defined arms. Her makeup was impeccable. She no longer wore a wig, preferring to show off her shaved head instead. The silver hoop earrings completed the package.

"No, Keisha" I said. I'm giving you the night off.

"Yes, Mistress" she said. Keisha's facial expression never changed as she just turned from me and retreated to her bedroom. For some reason her action hurt me, and I felt a rush of emotions come over me and I began sobbing.

I composed myself and went to Keisha's bedroom. She was going through her assortment of condoms and dental dams making sure that they were unexpired and in good condition. It was a rule for my bitches to maintain the highest safe sex practices. I even paid for Keisha to have monthly STD tests.

"Keisha, come with me" I said. She turned to look at me, and I grabbed her hand and led her to the main house. We went upstairs to my bedroom and I led her to my master bath. I completely stripped her naked, only left the silver earrings on her. I removed all of my clothing as well. I once again took her hand and led her into my walk-in shower. She looked sooo fucking hot.

I turned on the shower and proceeded to slowly lather up Keisha's body with soap. I got down on my knees to lather up her magnificent ass and pussy. I spread soap all around, and made sure to finger her ass so that it was squeaky clean. I gently washed each of her feet. The shower was steaming hot and the water felt so good cascading down on us.

I again, took one of Keisha's feet and began slowly sucking her toes in my mouth. I made sure lick in between her toes, and the soles of each foot. I noticed a small smile crack on Keisha's face. I remember her telling me that her feet were extremely ticklish. I stopped my foot torture of her, so that I could rise back up and play with more of her body. I began rubbing my soapy breast on her back, while I sucked the crook of her neck. I smashed my pussy into her rock hard ass and grinded for a little while.

I turned off the water and dried us both off before leading Keisha to my bed. I had her sit on the edge with her legs gapped open. I again got on my knees and crawled over to her. I noticed that her cunt was dripping wet with anticipation.

I began slowly licking around her swollen pussy lips. I flicked her clit with my tongue. I inserted two fingers just inside her pussy, and started to gently finger her. I continued to lick and suck her pussy and clit until she started bucking her hips towards me. I increased the depth of my fingers and continued my manipulation in her pussy and now her G spot. Keisha was moaning and bucking her hips wildly and I could feel her climax coming.

I stiffened my tongue and went to work on her clit as I increased the pace of my finger fucking. It didn't take long to push her over the edge. Her pussy contracted around my fingers, and she rewarded my efforts with copious amounts of girl cum cascading down my hand and arm.

I took my time in licking all of her sweet nectar off of my fingers and hands. I motioned for her to lay in the bed. I followed suite by spooning her body from behind. I gently rubbed her head and ass. I had this deep need to show her tenderness. I'm not sure if I was dreaming, but I could've sworn that I overheard Keisha very faintly utter the words "I love you mistress" but I was powerless to respond as a blissful slumber overtook me.

Pimping sure isn't easy. I've made big mistakes with Keisha. Is she my hoe or is she my lover? We would have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

To be continued......