All Comments on 'Blondie: Alex & Mom's Home Invasion'

by Photodude2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
swfb70swfb706 months ago

not a fan ofd rape

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

righteous! Thanks for including incest in one of your interracial stories so i could get to know your work. I won't think of the comic strip the same ever again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This part, "I stared for a moment at the curly blonde hairs that covered her pussy lips and trailed down toward her ass. Her lips were pretty small, and I could see her clit hidden behind a golden curl." made the story (5 stars) great! I have no idea why some authors want to make every lady bald.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a super nice hairy mom (curly hair) pussy story. Moms are just supposed to be hairy, especially when her son is forced to eat her, to a massive mom loves her son so much more now trembling and shaking possibly squirting orgasm! That kind of sex always leads to future sexual encounters because both want it to happen, even when they deny it should take place at first. This story will need multiple future chapters including her son's sexy hairy pussy wife, a few years down the road. Possibly his son's sexy mom will have a hairy pussy for eating later on when the daughter in law discusses her sinful but pleasurable lifestyle with her. OMG how good this novel will become in a few more weeks / months of imaginative writing. I should seriously begin to write stories instead of suggesting them. The grammar and editing are good, it only needs a few mild touches here and there. Nothing to stress about. OMG keep on with this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like another person commented, I too am not a fan of rape. But this story is not only "NOT RAPE<" it's about as sensational as forced sex between mom and son can get. I hope there is more, and I so, fucking hope one of the intruders is a family member, mom's brother, possibly the son's real father and OMG, mom, hopefully is in on the entire scenario? I should write stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotodude2020@Photodude2020
I have been a professional photographer for the last 30 years

story TAGS