Blondie: Alex & Mom's Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone peppered her with insults as Jerome continued to pound her pussy. "You really shouldn't have been such a bitch earlier," he said. And "How many more hours do we have? Should we call over some friends? Make this a real rape party. Maybe get some girls over. I bet Mrs. Bumstead here would love to eat a pussy. Suck the cum out of some girl's twat. Get trained by six big black guys in a row. Fucked till she can't walk."

He was hitting mom in the cheek with his club like dick. She tried to bite him. "Oh, no you don't. No teeth. If you bit me, I'd have to kill you. We don't want that. I just want to fuck your little white pussy. Make you, my slut. Fill you with my cum." Mom screamed as an intense orgasm washed over her. Jerome was cumming and pumping her full of black man's cum for the first time in her life. She lost control of her body, arching up into the air, taking his long black shaft deep into her clasping hot pit as spurt after spurt of his hot seed filled her womb.

Jerome held his massive dick deep inside mom for about a minute after the spasms left his muscular body before he rolled off mom. He got up looking excited, like an idea had come to him. He held up the dildo. Tyrone nodded and looked down at mom. He took the vibrator from Jerome and turned it on. He traced the tip up and down mom's body. Finally, he held it right on her clit. She tried to pull away but couldn't. After a few minutes, she started to moan.

"Why ... are ... you ... doing ... this ... you ... bastard?" mom breathlessly called out.

"Well, now that I'm rich, I guess I must be bored," Tyrone retorted as mom had an orgasm. The Jerome grabbed a knife that they must have brought from the kitchen and both mom and I gasped. But he merely came over and cut me loose. He had the gun and motioned for me to join mom and Tyrone on the bed.

I did as I was told.

"Mrs. Bumstead," Tyrone said, "have you ever been fucked by two men at the same time? Well, you're about to be. You're going to ride me, and your boy Alex is going to fuck you up the ass."

"No!" Mom protested. "Alex ... I've never ... I mean ... I ..."

"Ah! Alex, what a treat. You get to pop your mom's anal cherry." Tyrone pulled her up over him and told her to put it in. Mom knew she had no choice. She grabbed it in one hand and fit it in her hot sopping wet pussy. He grabbed her lush hips and slid her down the rest of the way as a big black horsecock again stretched her pleasure portal to beyond any man she had ever had before today!

They both groaned as she slowly slid down the long thick black pole and took in all the way to the hilt. She was so relaxed and wet she was able take it fairly easily. Her pussy had gotten accustomed to Jerome's large, meaty black cock plundering her depths! She cried out as he began to hammer up at her hot squishy box.

Settling herself on it she began to ride him. I watched fascinated as Tyrone's big black cock disappeared between mom's legs. She was now slamming her ass down on his cock and balls and you could hear the slorp-shluck sounds fill the room! Tyrone was in heaven as she rode his huge cock while he caressed and squeezed her big bouncing tits!

"Alex, loosen her up with the dildo and then fuck her in the ass." Jerome said as he handed me the dildo.

"Don't do it Alex! Please...!" mom protested. I paused but then began to work it in her anyway. She howled in pain as it passed her sphincter. I turned it on to see if that helped and she started to moan. Tyrone did too. Eventually I had it buried up her ass to the hilt and mom shook with another orgasm. Then I pulled it out and got into position behind her.

I slowly pushed up into her ass. She groaned and relaxed her straining sphincter. I was able to slip in a few more inches as Jerome pushed her lush, big-titted body down onto Tyrone to give me full access to her tight little asshole! It was still tight, even tighter than her pussy. It felt great. Groaning she relaxed even more, and I drove forward up her glove tight asshole until I'd buried all nine inches to the hilt. "God you're so tight mom!" I moaned gripping her flaring hips.

I could feel Tyrone thrusting into her through whatever membrane separated us. I fell into his rhythm and Tyrone and I began pounding her pussy and ass like jackhammers. I just knew she was going to be sore for weeks! Me, I was on cloud nine, I don't know how long I'd been fucking mom's tight little asshole before I felt Tyrone cum in her. I was getting pretty close myself, but he told me to stop.

We both pulled out and then he told me to lay back on the bed. Mom was made to sit down on my lap, with her back to my chest and my dick buried in her ass again. Jerome pushed mom down onto my chest. He slammed his big black dick up her snatch and started fucking her again. She took him deep and something inside of her must have clicked. His massive cock pushed her to the limits, and she got down to some serious fucking as she bounced up and down wildly on my ass filling dick, her curly blonde hair flying around her nodding head as Jerome's big black rod slid in and out of her tautly stretched cunt.

Tyrone told me to try and get some leverage so I could keep stroking her ass, but I really couldn't get a good rhythm. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. I really wanted to bust a nut again. Then her pussy clamped down on his cock and his eyes almost crossed! Her ass also clamped down on my cock like a velvet vise as she had a tremendous orgasm! "I'm almost their man. This bitch is unfucking believable!" Jerome ground out increasing his thrusting.

Mom just moaned, her pussy and asshole stretched beyond belief. Her pussy muscles took over, automatically milking his massive cock as Jerome came and shot a heavy load, coating her insides with his creamy goo! He finally slid out of her tight hole with a pop! He was sweating, panting, and said, "Man, this has to be the BEST FUCKING I've ever had!"

Then Tyrone instructed Mom to get off of me and lay on her back so I could fuck her pussy. She did as she was told and lay there with her knees up high and wide open for me. I wiped my dick off on the sheets and then climbed up over her and pushed my raging dick into her to the hilt. It was weird being on top of her, having our chests pressed together and looking in each other's face.

"The only thing left for you to do is kiss," Tyrone said. Mom raised her head up and we started kissing. This time she was the one who didn't hold back. There was real passion in her kiss. She was pushing her tongue into my mouth and grinding her hips up into mine with determination. I could feel her nipples pressed into my chest. It was the best sex of my life by far.

Just as I was getting near, I heard the front door shut. Mom and I opened our eyes and looked toward where Tyrone and Jerome had been standing. They were gone. "Don't stop," she whispered in my ear. I felt her long white legs raise up and encircle my ass, feeling Mom's ankles lock, pulling me deeper. "Fuck me baby. Your father would have been done and been sound asleep long ago. It's OK Alex. I want you to fuck me until I orgasm again, I'm so close honey. Fuck Mommy hard and deep. Make me cummmm!"

Twenty minutes later, still physically joined together as only a husband and wife should be, we were embraced in another passionate kiss. Tongues teasing each other, Mom's long sexy legs wrapped around me, her hands caressing my body as she pumped her hips up at me in the final throes of a super intense orgasm. I stayed on top of her, inside her, until I was completely limp. Then I rolled off. We were both out of breath.

I couldn't believe I had participated in the gangbanging of my mom. I had fucked her in every hole she had, eaten her pussy, pushed a huge dildo in her ass, and made her cum a few times. I had dreamed of doing some of that before but had never expected it to come true. Now that I'd done it, I didn't know how I could ever look her, or my dad, in the face again.

"What ... what should we do now?" I asked, hesitantly.

She looked at me with a blank expression. "Take a shower. Get dressed. Wash the sheets. Call your father and the police and tell them there was a break-in while we were out at the store."

"And? About us?" "Well!" mom smiled as she rolled to me and took my limp dick into her hand. "We don't have to tell anyone what really happened, do we. It'll be just between us honey, OK. MMMM, of course now that we've ... ahhh ... bonded so closely, I don't see how we can go back to the way we were. We just have to be discreet about getting together again. You do want to fuck me again ... don't you Alex?"

I just smiled as I took her into my arms and gave her a big kiss with lots of tongue.

12