Blondie & Derek

Story Info
Dagwood sets Blondie up with Derek for a photoshoot.
5.6k words
4.63
10.3k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blondie & Derek

By Photodude2020

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal.

Codes: M/f, Oral, Anal, Reluc, Cons, Rom, Voy, Inter

My name is Dagwood Bumstead. I'm 5'-10", 170 pounds with an average size cock and I've always fantasized about my wife having sex with a huge dicked black man. My wife Blondie is 33 years old 5'-4" with curly blond hair and a model's face. Even after having two kids she has maintained a fantastic body with big firm 38C breasts, flaring hips, and a beautiful high riding ass.

Whenever I watch an interracial porno, I jerk off imagining that it is my sweet innocent wife getting hammered by that huge black horsecock on the screen. I can't help it. It gets me so hot but she's very conservative and I've never found the courage to tell her about it.

My fantasies usually involve my buddy Derek. He's 6'-4", about 230 pounds, very muscular and very black with a large cock that I saw once in the locker room at the health club.

We were drinking one night in a bar and I was pretty hammered when I told Derek about my fantasy. His eyes lit up when I told him I fantasized about him fucking my wife. How I pictured her undulating under his big muscular black body as he really put the boots to her.

He had a big shit eating grin on his face when he confessed to me that he'd had a thing for my sexy blonde wife for years. He said he was more than willing if I wanted him to dick her. "Just give me a time and a place," he told me. "Also if this happens she's mine to do with as I please, right?"

"Yeah Buddy," I told him. "You can do whatever you want to her as long as she's not hurt. I just want to watch you fuck her and I've got an idea that I think will pull it off. I'll let you know when I'm ready to go for it."

I rented a hardcore videos for Blondie and me to watch after the kids were asleep. She was resistant to watch it at first but I finally convinced her to give it a try. She got really hot that first night and we had the best sex in a long time so she agreed to watch them with me again. After a few weeks I made sure the movies included interracial scenes. I also started to notice that she seemed more enthusiastic in bed afterwards whenever there was one with a big black guy fucking a blonde.

One night we were in bed watching a black stud pound a little blonde up the ass. She was stroking my dick when she innocently asked, "Honey, are all black men were as big as they appeared in the movies?"

I said, "No, I don't think so but now that I think about it Derek is. I saw him in the shower at the health club once. He's hung like a horse as they say."

"MMMM Derek," She said softly. "He is a big, tall man, isn't he?" She thought about that and then asked me how big he was. I told her I wasn't sure exactly how big he was when he was hard but when I'd seen him in the shower at the health club he was well over 6 inches long with it soft.

"Tell me all about it," she said. I did and she really got into giving me a hand job as I described Derek's heavily muscled body and big cock to her. After a few weeks I noticed that she started renting movies herself to bring home and they were always interracial. I figured the time was ripe to kick my plan into phase two. I told her that I had invested our savings in the stock market and the money was lost. "We're going to have trouble making ends meet," I told her. "We need to find a way to make some extra money. "It wasn't true of course but with the drastic downturn in the market she bought it. I waited as she absorbed what I'd told her then said, "I think I have an idea that could bring in the extra income that we need." I showed her an ad looking for models and told her that with her looks we could make some much-needed extra money.

She said she wasn't comfortable having strangers taking pictures of her and I told her I had a solution to the problem. I would take the photos and sell them to the magazines, and that way in time we could recoup most of the money we lost.

She was okay with the idea, and then I told her that we'd get a lot more for the pictures if she'd pose with a guy preferably someone black because they paid more for interracial pictures, and of course I suggested Derek as the model.

She thought about it for a minute then softly said, "Do you think he'd do it?"

"I think so," I responded. "He's a good friend and I'm sure he'll want to help us out when I explain it to him."

We talked it over and I could sense her giving in to the idea. After a while she agreed to try it out but that she would stop it if she got uncomfortable. She also insisted on not being shot in the nude. "No nudity," she told me firmly. "I am the mother of two children after all and this is just a way to make some money we really need." I told her that would be fine as long as the photos looked hot and sexy.

When I gave him the good news Derek said he wouldn't disappoint me. "Just be supportive and follow my lead," he told me. "I'll take care of the rest. Your hot little wife is going to be one well-fucked lady by the time I'm done with her."

So when the weekend came along we packed the kids over to my mother's and waited for Derek to come over. Blondie had a few drinks to fortify herself and was a bit tipsy when he arrived. I could tell that she was really nervous because she had her house coat on over the outfit I'd bought for her to wear for the photo shoot.

She greeted him and we spent a few minutes talking about what we were going to do. She even thanked Derek for helping us out. Of course she had no idea that she'd be soon thanking him on our bed in a way she would have never imagined before I'd starting renting those interracial videos.

What she didn't know was that I'd borrowed three video cameras and had them set up in the bedroom as well. They were out of sight and strategically placed to capture the action. That way I could watch her getting fucked by Derek whenever I wanted to later on.

We all went into our bedroom and I said, "Let's get started. The sooner we get the show on the road the easier this will be for everyone." Derek nodded his head and began to undress down to his boxers. Blondie was frozen in place as she did, her eyes drinking at the sight of Derek's muscular black body and the huge bulge in his shorts.

I asked Blondie to take off her house coat so we could begin. It brought her out of her trance and as she removed her house coat I watched Derek's expression and saw his eyes almost pop out of his head at the sight of my wife in her sexy new outfit.

She was wearing a sheer blue corset, matching G-string, stockings with a garter belt, and high heels. The corset was a little tight and her big breasts bulged out over the top because I had bought the wrong size. It was a 38B and she was a C cup. I hadn't thought it would make that much difference and man did she look sexy.

The way the too tight corset made her big breasts bulge out merely served to accentuate her narrow waist and flaring hips and Derek's eyes ravished her lush ripe body. She turned beet red as she blushed at being virtually naked in front of my huge black friend.

I told her to stand against the wall and I told Derek to stand next to her as I began taking pictures. I also had one of the video cameras set for the action to take place at this location. Derek's black hands looked so dark next to Blondie's fair skin. I asked Derek to stand behind her and to kiss her neck. That is one of Blondie's weaknesses and I knew I could get her hot by having Derek kissing her there. I made sure to take my time as I took the pictures.Derek had his hands wrapped around her stomach as he kissed her neck and I could see Blondie beginning to melt.

I asked Blondie "Is it okay for Derek to move his hands around Honey? It'll look really sexy." She just nodded and Derek began to caress her as I clicked away. I heard Blondie gasp as he pulled her into him and I knew that she could feel his hardness on her ass.

I nodded to Derek and he slid his hands up her ribcage and cupped her full thrusting breasts as I clicked away. He began to fondle them and tweaked her nipples to rock hard erection before I told them to stop and take a break as I reloaded the camera.

"OK," I said when I was ready. "Let's make it look like Derek's taking you against your will Honey. Can you do that?"

She looked at me and then slowly nodded her head and said, "I guess so. If that's what you want Dagwood. I suppose it will be a good selling point for the pictures. Let's do it and I'll do my best to make it look real."

Derek moved forward as I snapped away, gripping her wrists, and lifting them, pushing them back against the wall on either side of her as he pushed his powerful body against hers. She looked up fearfully, panting for breath, her eyes and mouth wide open.

He bent and kissed her, which I hadn't expected, and from her reaction neither had my wife. She jerked her face away and he crossed her wrists together above her head, holding them in one hand as the other slid around her throat and under her jaw. He held her mouth in place as his came down on it again, mashing his lips down on hers. His tongue slid into her mouth and she moaned, trying helplessly to move her head and arms as I said, "That's perfect Honey. It really looks like your fighting him.

His free hand slid under her left breast and cupped it, squeezing lightly, working the heavy mammary around in slow circles. She gasped and tried again to pull free. He slipped his fingers into the cup, shoving it down a little, pulling her breast up so the nipple was in the clear. He bent and tongued it, licking his long fat pink tongue across it, then taking it into his mouth and suckling.

"Stop! Stop! OHHHHH Please stop!" she begged softly as I clicked away.

"That's great. Stay in character. This is great stuff," I told them.

He continued sucking heavily at her nipple, drawing the flesh into his mouth, and rubbing his lips over it. I loved it as I watched Derek gnawing lightly on my wife' nipple, pinching it, and drawing it out from the breast, stretching it as he sucked.

He slid his tongue up and down across the nipple, cupping it firmly from underneath. His hand let it go after several long seconds, sliding down her body, down her slim, flat belly and over her G-string. She tried to close her legs, but his powerful hand forced her thighs apart and slid under her pubic mound, cupping it, and squeezing upwards.

"No! Nooooo!" she moaned.

His fingers rubbed at her pussy as he continued to lick and suck patiently at her nipple. She had no choice but to stand there, nearly motionless, letting him do as he pleased to her as I captured it all on film.

He deftly undid the front of her corset, opening it down the middle and pulling it off. Her big round, firm breasts stuck out in his face. He paused to admire them then turned to me and said, "How was that Dagwood? Was that what you wanted?"

I nodded to him then told Blondie it was silly to go this far without taking a few nudes since all the money we would make was in taking nude pictures. She was so hot and horny that she agreed to let me take nude shots of the two of them. "Just try not to show my face," she said softly. I told Derek to sit on the edge of the bed and for Blondie to stand next to him as I took more pictures.

His fingers slid into the waistband of her G-string and tugged it slowly down. Blondie groaned softly as it slipped down over her golden curls and bared her bush and slit. Derek chuckled in pleasure, pulling the G-string to the floor, tapping her foot until she stepped out of it.

His hands rubbed up and down her thighs, pushing them further open, forcing her to spread her legs for him. She did, looking over at me photographing it all with a deer in the headlight's expression in her eyes.

She gasped and looked down suddenly as his tongue licked along her slit. She stared in bug eyed shock as he slowly peeled her pussy lips open with his thumbs and began to lap at her cunt. "OOOHHHHHHHHHH..." She moaned. "I didn't expect this! OHH My God Honey, he's eating me out."

"Go with it babe," I told her. "This is great stuff. It's just Derek acting his part and I'm right here with you."

His tongue rode across the pink flesh, his saliva making it glisten and shine. His nose ground over her clitty as he shoved his tongue deep into her snatch. She gasped as a wave of pleasure poured into her loins and as he continued to suck and slurp and lick on her pussy I could see the feelings grow until she could no longer deny them.

She clenched her teeth, sweating as she tried desperately to hold off the pleasure that was surging through her veins. Her body was hot with lust, her breasts beginning to swell, her nipples to harden. She was bewildered and helpless before the sexual onslaught of my black buddy and I was in heaven as I captured it all on film.

She gasped as she was entered and looked down to see Derek's finger disappear into her tight pussy. He ground his knuckle against her pussy lips, and then began pumping the thick digit inside her as he pulled her clitty between his lips and sucked furiously.

She groaned aloud, and then turned a deep red as the Derek chuckled. He shoved his face into her crotch, his hands gripping her buttocks now, squeezing them, his fingers kneading the hot, firm flesh as his mouth sucked on her gash. He opened his mouth wide and closed it over her entire pussy mound, then locked his lips tight and sucked for all he was worth.

I saw her legs go rubbery as her mouth opened and closed helplessly. Her eyes fluttered as her body was enveloped in a powerful sexual haze. Her skin sparkled with electricity and her nipples hardened like rocks, threatening to split apart as an orgasm washed over her.

Derek released her then and as she was still in the throes of her orgasmic aftershock I told them to switch positions and I told Blondie, "Honey slowly take his boxers off for the camera."

After they did Blondie wrapped her fingers on either side of his boxers and slowly lowered them until Derek's hard on sprang out and hit her on her chin which startled the hell out of her. She was staring mesmerized at a massive black cock that was well over a foot-long bobbing in front of her. I told her, "Blondie take it in your hand it so I can take some real sexy pictures."

As in a daze Blondie reached out and gently touched the tip of the huge monster as I clicked away. It was so black against her white hand that she stopped and stared at the contrast in disbelief. Then she began stroking him without me telling her to do it. Slowly, she began pumping her hand up and down over the shaft, and he moaned. "Oh, yeah." She reached with her other hand and cupped his balls, squeezing softly as she worked her hand faster over the long black pole. I told her to get a little closer to it so it would look like she was blowing him. She put her mouth within an inch of his cock as I clicked away. "A little closer Honey," I told her. "Now use your lips and tongue it a little." I was really turned on as she complied and slowly worked her lips and tongue over Derek's huge black horsecock.

After a few minutes Derek buried his hands in her honey blonde hair and tugged her head forward. Blondie knew what he wanted and struggled weakly against it. His hands on her head were insistent and too strong for her to resist as she opened her mouth to take the thick pole between her full pouty lips.

I reinforced her by telling her, "That's it Honey. Make it real. We're going to make a lot of money with these pictures."

"Ungh, oh yeah," Derek moaned in approval as her mouth engulfed his cockhead. He was so thick and long that she had trouble taking the head in, but he helped her, shoving his hips forward while he pushed her head down.

Blondie gagged after taking the first six inches. I didn't think she could handle it anymore, but his hands refused to let her go. She held herself still and concentrated on breathing out her nose while he pumped her mouth for a couple of minutes. Then he pushed deeper into her throat. She struggled as he forced her to take it all the way down her throat until his pubic hair was tickling her nose.

He pulled it back out of her throat and stopped with just his cockhead in her mouth. Then I watched as my sweet wife began to bob her head and sucked my buddy's thick black cock as her hands pumped the thick shaft. Derek winked at me as he let her do all the works, letting her satisfy the suppressed cravings for his big black cock.

Blondie's soft white hands stroking his throbbing cock nearly had Derek spouting his seed in only a moment's time. I watched him grit his teeth tightly and he managed to stem the urge to let loose his cannon as he groaned loudly.

Looking at the two of them, I couldn't believe the fabulous sight of my beautiful wife gobbling up my buddy's long black cock. I watched as the entire length of Derek's thick black cock began to disappear into my wife's hot sucking mouth and straight down her throat. I wondered how she was able to breathe as she stayed down on it.

Blondie kept the entire length of black cock down her throat as long as she could. Then she had to come up for air. She pulled her head back till only the cockhead remained in her mouth, using both hands to slide up and down the thick black shaft. She began to tease the cockhead with her flicking tongue and playfully teased the cock slit with the tip of her tongue. She maintains her hand motions as she went back down and deep throated him again. She repeated her actions and gave him a better blowjob than I'd ever seen in a porno.

"Ungh!" Derek grunted several minutes later. "I'm getting ready to cum, Blondie. Get ready..." The sight of her baby blue eyes staring back at him as she sucked him off sent him over the edge and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back any longer. Wrapping his fingers into the soft blonde hair, he groaned and grunted as his body shook in convulsions. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...yeah... ohhhhhh, you sweet baby!" he groaned loudly as his cock exploded deep in her contracting throat.

I saw him tense and hold still as the gush of hot liquid filled her belly. She was swallowing to keep from drowning, and she continued to suck on the spurting black cock and swallowed its entire load. When he finished, pulling his thirteen-inch shaft out of her throat and mouth, a line of cum and spit trailing after his cock and landing all over her chin.

Blondie was struggling to catch her breath and come to terms with what she'd done. She was in a daze, not sure which way up was, probably from lack of oxygen to her brain. I took the opportunity to suggest a few shots on the bed and Derek wasted no time in pushing her over onto her stomach. He positioned her on her hands and knees as he knelt up close behind her. She complied and I told Derek to point his cock at her ass as if he was about to fuck her.

Derek did just as I said but I told him his cock needed to be closer to her ass. Derek proceeded to lay his cock in the crack of her ass as I took more pictures of the two of them. As he slowly sawed it through her firm little buns I could tell that Blondie was super horny by the glazed look on her face.

I told Blondie that I could not get a good shot unless she reached behind her and pulled her ass apart for the camera. Blondie dropped her head and shoulders down on the bed and obeyed my wishes as Derek slid the head of his big dick down over her puckered little anus and aimed his massive black horsecock at her tight pink pussy. I told Derek to put his cock close enough, so It looked like he was about to fuck her.

Derek put his cock so close that his cock was touching her pussy hairs. I told Derek to get a little closer and his cock was now touching her lips and spreading them slightly open in a loving kiss. I told them not to move as I clicked away then told them to hold on while I got more film for the camera.

12