Blondie & Derek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK Honey?" I asked her as I got up to leave the room. She just nodded her head but I could clearly see her sweet butt moving in a slow rolling action as her pussy tasted Derek's wide cockhead.

I then nodded to Derek as I pretended to leave and got one of the video cameras to film them up close and personal. When I was in position, he pushed his big cock a couple of inches into her pussy. I heard Blondie gasp as she felt Derek's cock invading her pussy and was in heaven as I saw her push back against him to take in a few more inches of his thick black horsecock.

Derek said, "OH damn, I'm sorry about that Blondie. I slipped. Do you want me to pull it out? I think I heard Dagwood's car leaving for the store to get the film so we've got a while to wait. "She wiggled her sweet butt back and took in two more inches as she said, "That's OK Derek. Leave it there. I think that maybe we should rehearse for the next series of shots my husband wants of us."

Derek said, "Fine with me. I'd love to rehearse with you Blondie. He does want it to look real, doesn't he?"

"Yes he does and I don't want to disappoint him," she answer with a gasp as he pushed in a little deeper, easily going beyond the depth of my cock in her tight cuntal sheath.

He was thrusting slowly but powerfully, to allow my wife's glove tight pussy to adjust to his great size. He pushed his black cock deeper with every power laden thrust and her pussy started to really lather, allowing him to really start driving her. Blondie couldn't hold back her moans as she began getting his big black cock faster and deeper.

"Ohhhhhh, Goddddd... sooooo biggggggg...!" she moaned as the thick shaft began to rock back and forth, gaining another few inches. Her incredibly tight cuntal sheath stretched around his thick black dick like a glove a size to small and he continued to push himself forward until he'd buried his thirteen-inch dick into her well lubed vagina to the hilt. Derek felt the tip of his cock hitting her cervix as his heavy balls slapped against her upturned little ass. He stayed buried deep inside my beautiful blonde wife as he looked over and watched me filming them going at it.

He began to pick up his pace and I could see her labia pull each time he withdrew through the view finder. I was beside myself as I watched Derek's thick cock pull my wife's cuntal sheath inside out on every stroke. The tender pink flesh emerged with every long out stroke, only to peel off the wide protruding veins on Derek's thick black horsecock and then get pushed back inside her.

With each pounding thrust I could see the impending orgasm building inside of her. I was the happiest I'd ever been. My fantasy was living out on my own bed right in front of me. I was intently watching a muscular black man's long thick horsecock stretching my sweet wife's pussy to the max. The massive dick was almost double the size of mine and even though Blondie was the mother of two children, it was fucking virgin territory, never before penetrated tissue.

Derek then slid his hands up her sides to capture her full thrusting breasts as he pulled her back onto his rock-hard dick and began to pound against her upturned little ass. He began squeezing the big meaty mounds, rolling, and tweaking her hard spikey nipples as he impaled Blondie's loudly squishing pussy with his thick thirteen-inch cock.

I could see that she was besides herself, horny beyond belief and milking his fully embedded member with her spasming cuntal canal as she slowly rolled her hips back to meet his long deep thrusts into her sweet little cunt. Never had I seen her have such sensations. She gasped and whimpered as Derek's heavy balls slapped against her ass repeatedly and her sopping wet cunt began to loudly slurp and squish with each pile driving invasion of her overstuffed little quim.

His assault was merciless as he ravaged my beautiful wife and rode her through three orgasms before pulling out and taking his massive black cock in hand as he aimed his wide cockhead at her tiny, puckered anus. He fit his cockhead in and there was more than enough love juices to let his cockhead cave it inward and slip into her virgin asshole.

"Aieeeeeeeeeeee..." came my wife's high-pitched scream as the thick black cock rammed forward without mercy. She groaned and relaxed her straining sphincter and he was able to slip in a few more inches. Groaning she relaxed even more, and Derek drove forward up her glove tight asshole. I watched in stunned silence as my buddy's long thick black horsecock cock squeezed deeper and deeper into my wife's tight little asshole. Blondie's fingers tightened into fists as she was unable to stop him from fucking her up the ass.

It seemed impossible but deeper and deeper it went, until Derek groaned, signifying that he'd buried the enormity of his long thick black penis in Blondie's tiny anus, his hips pressing tightly to her buttocks. "OH! Uh! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh! OHHHHH!" she cried as he held her firmly against his loins.

I was watching in amazement and saw that he was indeed buried to the hilt in my wife's tight little asshole. It was beyond my wildest dreams and I had it all on tape.

"Ahhhhhuhhhyeh ohfuckyes!" Derek gasped, gritting his teeth, his fingers digging into the softness of her creamy buttocks as he flexed his buttocks and ground his hips forward. "God you're so tight!" he said gripping her flaring hips.

Blondie had her rear held high and her face buried in the pillow as Derek fucked her up the ass hard and deep. I took out my cock and masturbated as I watched the two of them fucking like two wild animals for a solid fifteen minutes. The color contrast of his massive black shaft penetrating her impossibly stretched little anus to the hilt was incredible.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" Blondie moaned out as the beginnings of an all-powerful climax rose within her like hot magma getting ready to erupt from a volcano. "Me too baby," Derek groaned as he shot his load. Her ass kept squeezing his cock and her head exploded with overwhelming flashes as her orgasm washed over her.

Derek kept it buried deep for a couple of minutes then pulled it out and rolled onto the bed next to her. I watched as a minute later Blondie raise one leg and moved on top of him. My wife's slippery pussy was sliding up and down on top of his long shaft as it laid on his stomach. Her lips spread open as she rode his thick dick and a liberal coating of their combined love juices flowed onto his long throbbing black rod. It grew longer and thicker as she nursed it back to life until it was again ready for action.

He slid her down to the base of his balls and lifted his enormous black cock straight in the air against her firm little belly. She was in a sex induced trance and in her horny condition she instinctively knew what was expected of her as she lifted herself up. She fit the wide head into her sopping wet gash and lowered her pussy onto his hard cock, slowly descending inch by inch until she was fully impaled. I watched Derek grab her ass as she rocked her glistening body on top of his loins like a cowgirl riding a wild stallion.

She bounced up and down as his big black rod slid in and out of her stretched white cunt. As she rode on his pole, he reached up and filled his hands with her bouncing tits, watching intensely as his thick cock glistened with her juices. Every time she landed; I could hear a loud squish. After several non-stop minutes Derek regained his strength. He flipped her over, lifted and spread Blondie's long sexy legs wide open and hooked them up over his massive shoulders.

I watched as Derek leaned forward and laid over her, pinning her knees back to her shoulders and fucked her for all he was worth as her arms went to his neck. He really fucked her hard and I heard Blondie start to scream as her orgasms began to wash over her again and again. As he powerfully trusted, he repeatedly buried every long thick inch he had into her glove tight passage and hammered the head against her cervix.

Blondie screamed in delight as he pounded her pussy with his massive black cock. I had made it her fantasy too and the intense feeling of being fucked by a large black cock made her have one orgasm after another as he pounded her hard and deep for another ten minutes before erupting and flooding her pussy with another load of jism.

When he pulled out I could see his thick sperm leaking out of her pussy. It looked like a cave because Derek's cock was so big. Blondie had this beautiful smile as I came up to her and kissed her. She said, "How long have you been back?"

"Long enough, you where incredible honey." I told her.

She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her recovering pussy and begged me to eat her out. What could I do? So, I licked her pussy thoroughly as Derek got dressed and left our home. She thanked me for having the best time of her life as I crawled up and sank my cock in her pussy and fucked her the rest of the night.

Of course she made me promise to invite Derek over again but no more photo sessions she insisted. "I'd just die if anybody ever saw those pictures you took... and what about the kids," she moaned. She made me promise not to send them in. We'd find another way to make money she told me. I was fine with that of course and I had my video tapes... with more to be secretly made to join my collection in the future.

If you like the story tell me what you would like to see next

12