Blondie Beds Her Needy Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was little Blondie who came first on their initial foray into sibling sex, her hot little pussy already primed by her dating foreplay and her passion further fueled by the taboo aspect of what she was doing. Bert related his amazement at seeing a female come for the first time...the first of many times to come. His little sister went into a moaning frenzy, her hips sliding back and forth on the toilet seat as her small body shook convulsively. When her sexual seizures subsided, she lay back against the tank, her legs spread wide, lazily watching her brother's manic motions, a lewd smile twisting her full lips.

His first streaming spurt struck her just below her bellybutton, the second, third and fourth squarely in her brown bush with the remainder dribbling on the bathroom mat. Blondie later confessed to him that she had initially been incredibly aroused by his coming on her but then, after having time to think, became scared silly that his semen in her pubis could somehow inseminate her. She'd spent considerable time cleaning herself after that initial encounter.

Bert's climax had ended their first episode but a second had followed a few nights later and a third followed that with an interval of only a single night. It was clear to Bert that his baby sister had a lusty appetite for mutual masturbation culminating in climax, hers and his. She quickly made good on her tentative offer to let him touch, but restricted such contact to allowing him to feel her budding breasts...a short-lived limitation that failed to survive beyond the first time he bent over her bed and took her nipple into his mouth.

On their fourth night of such play, on her bed, he was rubbing one breast and sucking the other as she drove herself into a frenzy inserting the fingers of her right hand into herself and rubbing her clit with the other. Freshly home from another heavy-necking/fingerfucking session out on the bank of the bayou, she suddenly grabbed his hand from her titty and shoved it between her legs, gasping,

"Put your fingers in me, Bertie...go ahead, sugar...fingerfuck me...I want it, d'accord?"

He cupped his hand over her hairy little mons, slipping his thick middle finger into her tight opening, just holding it there as she pushed her hips up from the bed, literally fucking herself with her brother's hand. When he inserted a second finger, it took less than twenty minutes for her to come, that followed by a second climax less than fifteen minutes after that and third a half hour later when Bert took her hand and placed it on his cock. She went totally crazy as soon as she gripped it, causing Bert to have to put his free hand over her mouth to quiet her until the tremors of her third orgasm had abated.

After instructing him to lie on his back, Blondie sat nakedly cross-legged beside her brother and gave him a very spirited handjob...one lasting but a few minutes and culminating in a very messy climax between her small fingers...and all over her hands after she cupped the ejaculating head to prevent his shooting semen all over her sheets. Bert noted that even though she'd enjoyed three enthusiastic orgasms that night, there was no post-climax afterglow—his mercurial little sister dismissed him soon after he came, a bit of flighty, teenaged behavior he would quickly learn to anticipate.

After that exciting night, she kept him at a distance for four evenings until coming in late one night in a giggly, obviously impaired, state. As she entered the hallway leading to their bedrooms and the bathroom between, Bert was standing in the doorway of his room at the far end, facing her, silently holding aloft a flask in query.

Tilting her head saucily, Blondie smiled slyly, and stage-whispered, "Sure...why not?" Opening the door to her room she stepped in then abruptly stuck her head back out, smiling flirtatiously and purred, "Well, get goin'—get that drink made an' get on in here, grand frère."

By the time he returned from a furtive trip to the kitchen, she'd removed her skirt and blouse. She instructed him to put the drink on her bedside table as she flounced from the room in her panties, bra and heels to go pee, telling him she'd be right back. She looked like she'd been making out hot and heavy, thought Bert...her hairdo mussed...and her lips puffy and bereft of lipstick, yet rosy with their natural, coral-pink coloration. She looked radiantly sexy he thought, hoping that her appearance reflected her mood.

It did—she sashayed back into the room mere seconds later, locking the door to the bathroom before crossing to her bed, picking up her drink and switching on the bedside lamp. Directing Bert to lock the door to the hall and to turn off the overhead light, she slowly reached behind her and when he turned back to face her, she was one-handedly unfastening her bra, her eyes watching his for reaction as she shrugged out of it. Smiling at the ill-concealed hunger in his gaze, she teased,

"Wanna suck 'em, big brother? I know they're not very big but they still love to be sucked."

She giggled, "An' you're startin to get real good at it—practice makes perfect hmm, cher?"

When he just grinned in silent response she said, "I wanna try somethin' different—you naked under that robe?" He stood, shrugging away his only clothing, revealing, to her delight, a very robust erection. Grinning herself, Blondie put her drink down and sat on the bed, patting the spread beside her, saying,

"C'mere, cher, an get on the bed—I think you're gonna like what I've got in mind, d'accord?"

Crawling on the bed, Bert followed her instructions to lay on his back, shivering uncontrollably as she straddled him, still wearing her panties, and leaned forward, whispering determinedly,

"Suck my titties, Bertie...suck 'em, baby..."

As he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle she moaned, "Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yeasss..." then settled the damp gusset of her panties on his cock, pressing it flat against his stomach between them, then initiating a slow, forward and back, grinding motion, groaning with pleasure. Bert was almost deliriously happy with this new development, this 'somethin different' she'd said she wanted to try. They had previously touched each other's genitals but this was the first time that their genitals had touched, even if there remained the gossamer nylon barrier of her panties, which he could feel were creamily slick with desire.

Wisely choosing to let his sister take the lead, as she'd already demonstrated she was willing to do, Bert continued to suck her small, tender breasts, inspiring her to an even greater intensity in rubbing her vulva up and down the thickness of his erection. He had a very good feeling about the way this was heading.

After but a few more minutes of heated frictive contact between their most sensitive organs, she was almost panting with desire and excitement so Bert decided to go for it, whispering,

"Lemme put it in you, Blondie—you know you want me to—don't you?"

Although she didn't reply, she also didn't slow her grinding motions, continuing to ride his cock so he kept repeating his request to put it inside her until finally drawing a quavering response,

"Bertie, we can't! It's just so wrong—I'm your little sister—that's just so wrong, cher."

He answered with, "If you won't make love to me, who will?" cleverly inserting love into the scenario and avoiding the more base term, fuck—and it earned a moaned agreement,

"Oh, Bertie, I know, an' I really do wanna help you, cher, but it's just so wrong...so wrong."

They continued that intense back and forth, both verbal and physical, for several more minutes until she stopped her cowgirl ride, looked down silently for a long moment...the interior heat of her body radiating through the crotch of her panties and into his erection...then quietly asked,

"You promise you won't come in me? Promise?"

The very instant he gasped out his agreement, Blondie rolled off him and onto her back, managing to pull her panties off before she lay back and looked over at him murmuring,

"Très bien alors (Alright then) but you hafta take it real, real slow an' promise not to hurt me, d'accord (okay)?"

Pulling a pillow behand her head as she waited patiently for her brother to overcome the physical difficulties of his maneuvering into position, she lay there...legs apart...feeling a warm swell of affection for him and a growing sense that what she was about to do was indeed the right thing. Yes, she was about to give up her virginity, but for far better purpose than mere sweaty backseat passion on the bank of a bayou with some boy she might never see again after high school. She was still reassuring herself with such thoughts when the glans of her brother's penis pressed against her labia and after a momentary resistance pushed beyond.

Dieu merci (Thank God), she was well-lubricated from her previous activities of the evening and the ride she'd just been taking, even still somewhat dilated from the earlier multiple-finger insertions, thus keeping the pain of penetration and that strange feeling of fullness to a minimum until he apparently passed the point where fingers had probed. Biting her hand, she endured with wordless moaning the stretching pangs of impalement until she could bear it no more, gasping,

"Back it up a little, babe, work it in me a little bit slower, okay?"

When he pulled back slightly, she hissed, "An' don't you dare come, Bertie! If you even think you're gettin' close, you pull out right that second, comprenez vous (do you understand)?"

Almost overcome with all the strange, new, wonderful sensations being transmitted to his brain from his warmly, wetly and firmly enwrapped erection at that moment, Bert admitted in his journal that it was purely luck that, as good as it felt, he didn't start ejaculating right then. He was fortunate, indeed, or he would have missed out on all the even better sensations that swiftly began to occur as his lovely little sister worked past the pain and into her own methods of making the act more pleasurable for both of them.

He noted that it wasn't so much sexual exuberance on her part but more a determined physical insistence on getting him as far into her as possible, as if needing his cock to scratch some persistent itch deep within her young belly. Or, he postulated, perhaps the insistence in her subtle twisting, coiling, plying motions was to be found in some primal reproductive need to draw his seed from his body into her own, and if so, it almost worked. After several minutes of ever more furious fucking he managed to back out of her barely a split second before he erupted all over her vulva and her belly, with her insistent hips remaining in constant churning motion until he had finished discharging his seminal fluids on her lower torso with even a spot or two on her breasts.

True to what his sister would someday come to treasure in him, Bert did not go soft after coming, but when he sought to reinsert his cock in that wondrous little milking device, she adamantly refused...as she also refused his offer to get her off by hand...when his heart and brain slowed sufficiently for him to realize she had not achieved orgasm. In spite of this being an occasion that brother and sister would share a memory of for life, Blondie abruptly reverted to teenage type, and before she'd even fully regained her breathing, peevishly ordered him from her room.

Nothing transpired between them for a few days, with their infrequent conversations brief and stiffly uncomfortable, especially on her part. But then on an early-June morning before she headed out to the country club for a day at the pool with her girlfriends, she stepped into his room, where she quietly but also quite matter-of-factly, came straight to the point,

"You think you're gonna be needin' some relief again anytime real soon, grand frère?" and before he could answer, rushed on,

"Cause if you are, an' you're interested in havin' me help you do somethin' about it..." then paused before smiling slyly and murmuring, "Like maybe tonight, when I get in off my date... then you might wanna think about goin' out an' pickin' up some rubbers sometime today, okay?"

Eyes locked on his, she amplified, "In case you been wonderin', I've been thinkin' it over the past few days an' decided that yeah, I'm still gonna help you out with your little problem, Bertie. But that was way too close for comfort the other night, an' we simply can't take a chance like that again, know what I mean?"

When her thoroughly startled and momentarily speechless brother mumbled his happily smiling comprehension, she perkily pivoted, disappearing down the hallway without another word, her cute little ass jiggling invitingly in her tight white short shorts. She knew the effect she was having on her older brother—glancing back over her shoulder as she turned the corner—winking flirtatiously at him.

Their mother was still awake, watching television in bed when Blondie came in at midnight, but his sister still stuck her head in his door and asked softly, "Did you get 'em, cher?" As soon as he confirmed he had with a grin and a nod, she smiled connivingly and purred,

"Good boy...let's give mama time to get to sleep an' have a Crown while we're waitin' okay?"

Having already brought in ice from the kitchen in anticipation of his petite soeur's promised party, Bert had the door locked behind her and their drinks ready in a flash. With her first sip, she brightened and said with a crafty smile,

"I just had a good idea, mon frère. If mama or papa ever knock on the doors when we have em' locked for foolin' around...this..." she held up her glass, "Will be our excuse for havin' 'em all locked. Sure we'll get in trouble, but nothin' like what we'd get in pour baiser (for fucking)," she said softly, grinning, "N'est-ce pas, cher frère (Am I not right, dear brother)?"

Truly admiring her cunning, Bert lifted his glass in a toast and said, "Good thinking, petite soeur, very, very good thinking."

Casting a furtive glance at the door, Blondie queried, "Where are the rubbers? Lemme see 'em."

He went to the closet and took a small box from the inside pocket of an out-of-season, heavy winter coat. Handing them to her, he informed her that he'd opened one of the foil insert packs to examine the contents while waiting for her to come home tonight. She asked to see that one. Turning her back to the door, she unfolded the crimped-closed foil packet and pulled out the still tightly rolled condom. Throwing Bert a sideways glance of enquiry she stage-whispered,

"You have plenty more there? I wanna unroll this one, okay? I've never touched one before."

"Me either," he replied, "Go ahead—there's five more in the box," causing her to giggle,

"Well that's a lot more 'n you're gonna need, frère cher..." then with a mocking smile and a teasing hint of pleasures to, quite literally, come, "At least pour ce soir (for tonight) anyway."

Holding the unrolled prophylactic between the thumbs and forefingers of both hands, she examined it closely, asking him, "Did you get the right size? It's not very big an' you are pretty big—a lot bigger 'n this thing, pour sûr (for sure)—wanna try it on?"

When he indicated that he would, she muttered, "C'mere," and when he was standing before her, his back to the locked door, she reached inside his bathrobe, confirming that he was both nude under the robe and as her small fingers grasped it, that he had a partial-erection. Partial quickly became full, growing visibly in her hand, evoking a snickered,

"Wow! That doesn't take long, does it?" When he just grinned his response, she glanced around him nervously at the door, whispering, "Go ahead—put it on—see if it fits."

But Bert was in a state of both nervousness and sexual excitation and his involuntary jerking movements combined with the fact that they'd already unrolled it, made his putting the rubber on problematic. While he fumbled with it, Blondie consulted the instructions on the box and said,

"You're supposed to roll 'em on, not unroll 'em first—here, let me do it."

Fitting the open end over his swollen glans, she stretched, tugged, pulled and smoothed until she had gradually encased more than six of his eight or so inches. She glanced up inquiringly as she alternated hands to smooth out any wrinkles from tip to base, and asked a very excited Bert,

"Think it'll stay on, cher?" which drew a bewildered look from her equally inexperienced brother. With a quick look at her watch she said, "I don't see any reason we can't use this one now that we've already got it on you, le faites vous (do you)?"

With another furtive look at the door, she whispered, "Lemme go check on mama, okay?"

Moments later she opened the door from the shared bathroom, her blouse already off and her fingers busy at the waist her tight skirt. She hissed, "Lock your door an' c'mon in here."

When Bert entered her darkened room in that peculiar shuffling walk of his, his rubber-encased erection curving out in front of him, little Blondie was removing her bra, cooing softly,

"Go ahead, get on the bed, sugar—I'll be there just as soon as I pee."

She was...and they were fully engaged in ferocious fucking in a manner of minutes, after a minor delay to get him inside her with minimal pain, which...while still present...was far less a problem than she'd feared, nothing like the previous week. But the rubber was something else again—this being not only their first use of one, but also their last—forever.

First, Bert recorded, neither of them liked the reduced tactility—the absence of flesh on flesh contact—it just didn't feel the same as their initial experience or generate the same level of sexual pleasure. Worse, after about ten minutes of incredibly intense intercourse the damned thing came off, apparently...and quite luckily...as Bert was pulling out on a backstroke...so that they were able to retrieve it about midway up her vaginal canal with minimal finger probing and judicious use of Bert's urgently obtained penlight.

Even so, the interruption, not to mention the scare, put Blondie off the idea of continuing their sibling sex until...after a break of several minutes...her brother's teasing fingers between her legs and his hungry lips on her hard nipples, convinced her they should finish what they'd started. To their mutual advantage, the discontinuance made the renewal seem like an entirely new sexual encounter, and a better one at that, without the interfering presence of the condom. Blondie's response as her brother's thick cock slid into her lubricated vagina and began pumping into her once again attested to that,

"Omigod, yeasss! Oh, yes, Bertie, ça fait tellement mieux (that feels so much better)!"

With the heightened pleasure sensations came increased excitement and enthusiasm for both, with little sister especially getting into it more than in the two previous penetrations. However, despite her increased involvement, she maintained her vigilance and when she accurately detected changes in big brother's movements and moanings, she harshly warned him to pull out,

"Don't come in me, Bertie—don't you dare come in me—you pull outta me before you come, tu m'entends, mon garçon (do you hear me, boy)?"

When he grunted his affirmation, she softened her voice, offering him some consolation, purring,