Blondie Beds Her Needy Brother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feigning hurt feelings, she gave him a sexy pout of those luscious lips, "But, you, big brother, never even told me I was pretty before, an' now here you are tellin' me I'm beautiful an' gorgeous, hmm? Is that just horny talk or do you mean it?"

Pausing momentarily in his self-pleasuring, Bert protested, "Oh no, Blondie, I mean it...you've turned into a real belle jeune fille (beautiful girl)...you'd be a total knockout if you'd get some contacts and ditch the glasses, you know?"

She nodded her head playfully and teased, "Well, big brother, that kinda sweet-talkin' might just make your little sister a tad more agreeable to helpin' you get your nuts off."

She spread her feet apart, dropped her right hand to her hairy patch, and began to rub gently, then quickly increased her tempo. After a few minutes of mutual self-pleasuring and frequent mutual moaning, the precocious teen paused, cocked her head thoughtfully and smiled naughtily,

"You know, Bertie, this is how we got started last summer...an' I'd forgotten how excitin' it was when we used to do this."

Smiling craftily, she sighed, "An' actually is still kind of excitin'—just doin' this, without us even touchin' each other, you know, baby? You think you could go back to bein' content just doin' somethin' like this when you need to get off? Just lookin' at my titties an' my chatte an' gettin' your nuts off while I play with myself?"

Then she gasped as her hand began to move faster, "Oooh, baby, it is definitely makin' your little sister hot lettin' you watch me rub myself," she moaned, her face breaking into a sheepish grin.

She snickered scampishly, "You know, I think I'd prolly be willin' to go along with a little somethin' like this a coupla times a week, maybe, if that'd be enough to keep you from bein' so doggone horny all the time, Bertie."

When he didn't immediately respond, she said, "I don't mean just like this, not standin' here in the bathroom like this. I don't mind gettin' on the bed an' playin' with myself for you while you do that."

She grinned, "I've heard a rumor one of the girls at school has some old guy lives next door who pays her good money to put on shows like this while he jacks off an' here I'm offerin' to do it for you for nothin' except a little sexy fun, an' maybe the pleasure of gettin' off myself."

When Bert failed to reply, she canted her head at him and declared, "Hey, it's a compromise, an' one that can't...strictly-speakin' anyway...be called incest, I don't suppose. You better jump on that deal, big brother, 'cause it's the best deal you're gonna get...so take it or leave it."

He parried with a pointed query, "Will you let me come on you? On your tits? Your belly?"

She pondered that a moment and replied, "Sure, I can live with that again. At first I thought it was kinda icky but I got to where I liked it...made me hot actually...an' it's not really touchin' me, so why not?" causing Bertie to grin delightedly and say,

"Sit on the pot, Blondie," which she did with a knowing smile...leaning back against the tank and spreading her legs wider, rubbing her clit with more vigor. Bert slowed his own vigorous movement, hoping to postpone his finish and extend this pleasurable compromise.

Bert breathily coaxed her, "C'mon, sis, tell me honestly now, did you let your date fuck you tonight?"

She flared testily for a second, "I told you that's none of your bus..." then smiled slyly as she abruptly realized how such an admission might add to the sensuality of the moment, a realization that gave her a small tingle of dark, erotic titillation. Tantalizing her horny brother with the admission of fucking another boy earlier...while still refusing to accede to Bert's own pleas for relief...was cock-teasing taken to a higher level. She knew it was being cruel, needlessly so, and yet it gave her a delicious, bitchy tingle of sadistic satisfaction.

She mockingly confessed, "Yeah, Bertie, yeah I did fuck 'im—twice, in fact—got in the backseat and fucked that cute boy twice an' drained his balls good."

She smirked, "That's what you were feelin' an' smellin' on your fingers, cher."

Bert groaned, asking, "You don't make them wear rubbers? Or pull out first, like you've always made me do?"

With another smirk, she replied, "Not anymore...no rubbers anymore! You know how I hate condoms...takes mosta the fun out of screwin'..." and then dropped a bomb,

"An' I'm on the pill now so it's not a problem...an' believe me, brother, boys absolutely love it when I tell 'em they don't have to wear a rubber or pull it out before they come...that I like doin' it nice an' natural."

Blondie felt another tremor of decadent titillation from so graphically revealing such confidences to her brother. She gave him a slow, positively depraved grin, and teased,

"You know, I hadn't thought about it until just now, but that's somethin' I've never let you do have I? Not with me not bein' on the pill before you left for college an' all, I mean."

She knew she was being heartlessly cruel but at the moment didn't care. After all, this was the older brother who had taken her virginity just days after she'd turned eighteen. Well, truth be told, he didn't have to take it...she'd finally given in to his poignant pleas and, if she were honest, her own smoldering sexual urges...and invited him to take it.

But it was this guy, with his big ol' dick now staring her in the face...who had made her not just like sex, but to actually crave it, crave it to the point of promiscuity...not actively seeking it perhaps, but generally not inclined to turn down many opportunities either...making the present situation very tempting for her. Unfortunately for Bert, she would not reveal that temptation until substantially later.

"So you don't really have any idea how good it feels to get off in a woman, do you, Bertie?"

Recognizing she was entering dangerous territory here, Blondie suddenly didn't care—the deliciously warm and decadent pleasures flowing from her busy fingertips in her burning bush were controlling her thoughts now.

She murmured pensively, "That's a shame," then softly, "Know what, Bertie? Way I'm feelin right this minute...if you'll promise to be a good boy an' not bug me about it constantly...I just might break down an' let you get lucky again some night...maybe just go ahead an' give in...let you see for yourself just how good it feels to leave that thing in when you're gettin' your nuts off, okay?"

She smirked, "You'd love it, big brother...I promise you...you would absolutely love it."

That was all it took to send Bert over the edge. With a muffled groan he leaned forward and shot a thick ropey stream of creamy semen onto his sister's tender young breasts, quickly followed by a continuing series of eruptions that promptly covered those perky young titties with his heated, streaming emissions. For this highly-sexed eighteen year-old girl, at this very sensuous moment, that was exciting enough to instigate her own paroxysms of climax.

With her brother's semen dripping from her breasts and slowly tracking down across her soft belly and into her brown bush, Blondie's hand began moving in a blur...utilizing his forbidden family seed as lubricant on her engorged clitoral bud...bringing wave after wave of relief of her own sexual tensions...relief she'd not earlier achieved in the back seat when her date had come far too quickly for any chance of her achieving orgasm.

Bert's account went on to describe how his sister had, sometime after that evening, during one of their sibling conferences, confided to him that he had come into the bathroom at a very fortunate moment that night. In his account, he creatively reconstructed her admission of how, after sending him back to his room, she had stood before the mirror, wiping away his sticky ejaculate with a damp washcloth, impressed at how plentiful it had been, remembering how those creamy spurts had kept erupting from that thick member and how very deliciously exciting each hot squirt had felt impacting on her pert, tender breasts.

Blondie had told her brother how his second powerful volley of semen had struck her squarely on the sensitized nipple her date had kept in his mouth or between tweaking fingers for much of the evening, and that amazing sensual sensation had alone been enough to trigger her own orgasm. And what an orgasm it had been—made all the more wickedly delicious by the utter depravity of it being her big brother who was ejaculating on her tits once again—while hungrily observing her having her own climax. She knew that even such fringe sibling incest activity was assuredly taboo, but it was undeniably, incredibly, erotically exhilarating, nonetheless.

According to Bert's journal, Blondie had later related to him how, before descending into sleep, she had dreamily and contentedly contemplated the potential upside in having such a convenient post-date sexual outlet like this available to a sexually-charged girl like her...especially for those nights when she came home still horny and frustrated...like this night had been. She told him how fortunate it had been for them both that he had hit on her at the perfect time—before he'd come into the bathroom she'd been planning to get herself off in bed. Bert said she'd freely conceded her orgasm was much more intense and exciting with him there watching and ejaculating on her than had she done it alone in her darkened bedroom.

As she'd dozed off, with niggling flickers of depraved desire in her belly, Blondie had dreamily wondered just how much more exciting it would have been to have given in and let her brother enter her body again...after the months-long absence...and for the first time ever, actually let him come in her. He wrote that she had ultimately confessed to him that she had drifted off to sleep shivering with degenerate lust that night...fantasizing about how wonderful it was going to feel...not if, but when...she let her big brother shoot a huge load like tonight's in her tight little eighteen-year-old pussy.