All Comments on 'Blondie Confesses to Sibling Sex'

by raven2018

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn’t finish the first page.

You lost me quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked this. It was pretty amazing!! W

I liked this. It was pretty amazing!! You should totally write more! Although don't always add Blondie to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was very hot and well written. My fascination with incest began when my then girlfriend admitted she'd had sex with her father for a period of about three years when she was mid-teens. I know most people would find that horrifying and is something I would never consider with my own daughter, but with her I found it very exciting.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Old Al sure hopes you wear earplugs ALL the time…. because we sure don’t want ANY of that sick mind getting out into the world! LOLOLO!! Reading this is as close to real live ROTFL as I have ever got from reading anything. This is just plain stone crazy!

It reminds me of a Hunter Thompson story I read many years ago, and it would pertain to me IF I was ever going to meet you. Hunter was at a hollywood party with some Hell’s Angels, and the host started feeding the Angels acid!! Hunter said here I was with some of the most savage beasts on the planet, who normally perform every kind of unspeakable taboo as a matter of practice; mother killers, father rapers,etc etc. so I went and asked the host how much acid he was giving hem, as I knew most of them had NEVER taken the drug! He said about 300-400 mikes. So I told him to give me 700, because if anything happens I want to be just as fucked up as they are.

After reading this story from YOUR mind, I think I would approach a meeting with you in basically the same way!!! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous