Blondie Falls for My Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally breaking off the tender kiss, she again glanced over her shoulder at me, beaming,

"Thank you, cher..." then turning back to Beau teased, "You should be thankin' him, too, you know—it's not every employee who lets his boss screw his wife—an' even goes on home an leaves her to spend the night all alone with him."

She kissed him again with a bit more ardor and murmured, "Much less lets her sleep in the boss man's bed three more nights while poor hubby sleeps all by himself just a room away."

I realized Blondie had been drinking on an empty stomach and now had the marijuana affecting her as well, bringing out that mocking, sarcastic aspect of her hotwife persona that arose out of her dominant side and played to the masochistic side of my cuckold persona. She especially liked doing it with black guys as they seemed to get turned on seeing her denigrate her white husband and they'd sometimes get into the game themselves. I'd be lying if I said it didn't add to my own sexual excitement, and the truth was that Beau being my boss added to that erotic piquancy and Blondie could sense it.

In a taunting tone she said, "Bet his little white pecker will stay hard all night thinkin' about his wife in there gettin' her little white pussy fucked better 'n it ever has been, gettin' her little white butt screwed off by this big ol' black beauty."

I grimaced inwardly at her injecting race into it because it was already an awkward issue between Beau and me with both of us knowing that the only reason he was my boss and not the other way around was the policy of affirmative action adopted by the company. I was dreading his response when she giggled happily,

"Ooh, somebody likes that kinda talk, don't they? This big ol' thing just got a lot harder, hmm?"

Betraying the truth of that, Beau emitted a low moan. Looking over, I saw my deviously clever little slut massaging his cock through his slacks even more emphatically, having once again read the situation more accurately than I had—just as she had been right about him being ripe for her seduction attempt yesterday evening. I suddenly remembered she'd already injected the racial issue last night and he'd played right along. So far, everything had gone just as she'd predicted so perhaps her instincts on employing the race angle here might work just fine.

Assuming my passive role, I confirmed, "It's definitely the biggest cock you've ever had and there's no way I can compete with it so I'm not even going to try. I'll wait for my turn until Friday night, after Beau's gone home."

Blondie threw me another crafty smile and a wink, realizing that I was playing along. We both knew that even if she didn't fuck me tonight, there would be plenty of time tomorrow while Beau was visiting his aunt, perhaps even some secondes bâclées if one of her boyfriends paid a visit. But she was still a step ahead of me as she kissed him again and sneered disdainfully,

"That's good—I could barely feel sa petite bite (his little dick) this mornin' after you'd had this thing in me all night, mon gros étalon noir (my big black stud). J'adore la sensation de ta grosse bite noire en moi (I love the feel of your black cock inside me)." Sa petite bite blanche m'a jamais fait me sentir si bien (his little white dick never made me feel so good), loverboy."

With a bit of added spite, she snapped at me, "Tell him what all that means, Dickey boy."

She smiled evilly, "Word for word and I mean every...single...word...exactly as I said it

Beau looked uncomfortable as I translated until she kissed him and murmured,

"It's true, baby, I love your big ol' black cock an' the way you use it."

"I love that tight little white pussy, too, baby girl," he replied.

I muttered a quiet, "Oh shit!" to myself. There was that "love" word cropping up after only one day together as bedmates.

But their little lovefest was broken up by a knock at the parlor door. When I opened it, there stood Lamar, the bellman from earlier and before I could ask, he explained, "We're workin' short. I'm on a double shift and the kitchen needs extra help this time a' night so..."

He grinned, eyeing the rear view of Blondie's mass of platinum porn star hair over the back of the sofa, "Plus I put the word out this suite is my personal account, okay, boss?"

Admiring his ingenuity and enthusiasm for my wife, I quietly warned, "Well all you're going to get is a look, tonight, Lamar, because she's the boss's property exclusively until morning. What hours are you working tomorrow?"

He replied, "I be here anytime you want me. Jus' call the bell captain—he know how to get me anytime an' it only take me a coupla minutes to get up here, okay, boss?"

I nodded and backed into the room, holding the door as he pushed the cart in. Blondie and Beau were still huddled together on the couch and she called, "Let's just eat over here, Rick, I don't want to sit at that big ol' bare table d'accord?"

Lamar's eyes went a little wide as he rounded the sofa with the cart and saw Blondie nearly nude in her black lingerie. She had started to sit up and pull the negligee closed, but when she saw who our waiter was, she let it fall back open, exposing her breasts, nestled in the tray cups of the black corset. She smiled flirtatiously, asking,

"Well now...aren't you the young man who brought our luggage up earlier?"

He nodded and began unloading the silver chafing dishes for the Oysters Rockefeller and Bienville as he explained his presence, as he had to me. He was taking his time serving our food, his eyes never leaving Blondie as she locked her eyes on the front of his uniform trousers where there was an unmistakable bulge that hadn't been there moments ago. The free look she was giving him was having its effect. She teased, "Well you sound like a very handy young man to have around." Looking at me, she purred,

"You be sure to give Lamar a big tip so he'll keep takin' good care of us, hmm, sugar?"

Then, just to make sure he got the full picture, she said, "I gotta pee before I eat, boys..." and stood, letting the gown fall open, giving the bellman a look at the whole package. And it was the whole package as either she or Beau had apparently unsnapped and removed the snap-crotch panel so that her hairy snatch was on full view. She guaranteed he got a good look by remaining there a few moments, lifting the covers from all the servers and savoring the aromas and sights.

Standing there three feet from him in her sexy lingerie, her breasts and bush on full display, she smiled meaningfully at the bellman, gestured at the food, and asked innocently,

"Doesn't this just make your mouth water, Lamar?" then turned, heading for the bathroom.

Chuckling as I escorted him to the door, I stepped into the corridor and asked, "You like?"

His eyes were wide as he hissed, "You fuckin' kiddin' me, man? She want some a' Lamar you call dat bell stand any time, day or night, an' I be here tout suite (right away), okay, boss?"

As he began pushing the cart toward the elevators, he looked back over his shoulder and called,

"An' you tell dat gorgeous lady she won't be sorry—she get herself a taste a' ol' Lamar's action she be wantin' me to be her mac daddy not dat Uptown nigga in dere."

Returning to the room, I was smiling that Blondie was right again—the kid sure was confident. She was still in the bathroom and Beau was understandably curious about her brazen behavior. I explained that she'd been drinking and smoking on an empty stomach which could cause my little bayou babe to be very bold indeed. I told him I thought it had been as much for his benefit as anything, letting a another black guy get a look at the goodies that she's giving him.

He seemed to accept that and said nothing more about it when Blondie returned. We took a long time eating the oysters and when we finally finished, Blondie began yawning. When she caught me smiling, she grinned guiltily,

"Yeah, it's catchin' up with me, not gettin' any sleep last night..." She punched Beau's arm playfully, "Thanks to mister hard 'n horny here who kept botherin' your poor little wife all damned night—wouldn't let her get any decent sleep."

Hearing her joking about their fucking all night admittedly gave me a twinge in the gonads that immediately intensified when she leaned over, kissed Beau sweetly and followed that with,

"I think we need to get some rest, boss man, so I think I'm gonna take you in there an' fuck your eyeballs out an' make you forget about sex for a while so we can all get some badly needed sleep, d'accord?"

Beau smiled wearily and sighed, "That's an offer a man would be a fool to say no to, gorgeous."

Looking at me, she offered without a lot of conviction, "I suppose you're gonna come in an' watch for a little while, hmm?"

When I nodded, she said "Guess you have been gettin' shortchanged a bit here haven't you?"

I didn't respond to that and she continued, "Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tomorrow..." then when she realized how that might sound to a suspicious Beau, followed that quickly with,

"Night...you can watch us tomorrow night an' I'll make it interestin', I promise, cher, d'accord?"

Actually, she ended up making it pretty interesting that night. As she led Beau by the hand into their bedroom, I gathered all the dinner detritus and set it out in the hallway. When I looked around the door jamb into their room (I remember now thinking how odd it felt then referring to it as their room rather than his room—but their room it was) Beau was in bed watching my now fully naked wife, except for her high heels, at the bathroom counter applying more lipstick. Seeing my reflection in the mirror, she said,

"Come on in, babe; grab that chair there an' pull it up to the bed."

Beau and I kept our eyes on that pale, creamy bottom as it jiggled enticingly when she ran the brush through her wild blonde hair. Laying the brush aside, she turned facing us and asked,

"You boys ready?" Getting affirmative grins from both of us, she sauntered over to the king bed, pulled the covers back, looked at me with a naughty smile and tittered,

"Oh my, will you just look what's waitin' for your little wife under these covers, cher."

She peeled the covers back to the foot of the bed, revealing a naked Beau with an enormous erection. Grinning at me she tittered,

"Looks like mama's got some work ahead of her before anybody gets any sleep around here."

Snuggling next to him she began kissing him, softly and tenderly at first, but with growing urgency when she grasped his erection and began stroking. As I've stated elsewhere in these Blondie stories, watching my wife in heated foreplay with another man was nearly as exciting as watching her being fucked. Seeing her jacking off some guy while passionately kissing him was a particular turn on—with a black guy even more so. Watching her do it with the black man, who for all practical purposes, controlled my corporate career, was totally out-of-the-ballpark hot.

So, despite my weariness, I was rock hard when she rolled on her back, spread her legs and moaned, "Come on, baby, gimme that big ol' black dick...let me take care of that problem for you so we can all crash an' get some sleep."

She did, and in a fairly short time, too, getting him really going by talking to him, murmuring in his ear, dirty talk I presumed. He also was saying things to her causing her to giggle and ask him questions but their exchanges were so intimate I couldn't make them out. Whatever they were saying got Beau excited and he really began hammering it into her eliciting a similarly excited response from Blondie who began fucking him back furiously while muttering her dirty talk in his ear. It only took a few minutes of that to make him come, loudly, forcefully and plentifully, before rolling off and collapsing on his back with a groan of sated exhaustion.

I sat there quietly, watching Blondie get her panting respiration under control. Minutes later, when she opened her eyes and noticed me still there, she summoned me over with a beckoning finger...and when I bent down beside her she reached out, pulled my head close and whispered, "I need to come, too, cher...really, really do, d'accord?"

Whenever my wife said that after just getting fucked, she was inviting me to perform oral sex on her...to eat her pussy...to lick her clean...and in the process give her an orgasm. While it was an established, if irregular, routine that I enjoyed as much as she did, it wasn't something I cared to do in Beau's presence. I pulled back, pointing at him and shaking my head. Blondie just smiled, pulled my head back down and whispered, "Your room—coupla minutes."

Five minutes later she slipped into my bed, flopped on her back and spread her legs. She whispered, "He's out like a light. Guess I musta worn the poor boy out, hmm?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, that was the third time you fucked him today since he woke up this morning."

She smirked, "An' made him come all three times." She pointed to her messy crotch and cooed,

"Speakin' of which, you still have a little unfinished business down there, sweetie."

Lying back she spread her semen-slickened thighs wider and purred in her decadent French, which seemed particularly appropriate considering the city we were in at the moment,

"Lécher ma chatte, bébé (Lick my pussy, baby), go ahead, nettoie ce gâchis que ton patron a fait de la chatte de ta femme, mon cher (clean up this mess your boss made of your wife's pussy, honey)."

Almost tingling with anticipation at the utter depravity of what I was about to do, I assumed a prone position between those soft shapely thighs that mere minutes earlier had supported the pounding weight of Beau's body as he made this mess, injecting his African seed in her. Even before scooting closer I could smell the acrid ammoniac aroma of the seminal fluids smeared into her pubic hairs, coating her vulva and still oozing from within her. Combined with her own inner lubricants and the musky sexual pheromones given off by both their bodies, it was a pungent, heady cocktail of sensual scents that was an undeniable aphrodisiac for me.

Blondie's body convulsed with the first touch of my tongue and her small hands flew to the back of my head as she groaned, "Oh my God, we did it—we actually did it—I finally fucked your boss, cher, an' I get to fuck him again an' again 'an' again 'til Friday."

I mumbled, "More like you did it, hotpants—you scared the living hell out of me when you started coming on so strong with him yesterday evening."

She scoffed, "I knew exactly what I was doin'..." she paused, then, "Didn't I now?"

I admitted to myself once again that she had read Beau much more accurately than I had. As he had acknowledged, he had been lusting after my wife ever since they'd eye-fucked each other at the Colorado meeting. Now here we were thirty hours or so after she'd initiated her seduction and they'd already had sex more than a half-dozen times.

Blondie went silent for a while, just lying back, quietly and effortlessly enjoying the sensations I was imparting to her freshly fucked pussy. For my part, I was noting that the usual saltiness I had come to associate with semen was even more pronounced with Beau, causing me to wonder if that portended any reproductive significance, such as heightened potency.

That thought was interrupted by her asking, "Know what we were talkin' about while we were fuckin'?" When I muttered that I didn't, she surprised me once again with a giggled,

"He got turned on by me flashin' my bod an' flirtin' with the room-service guy--thought it was real sexy for me to let another black guy see my twat an' my titties."

All I could think of to say was, "You're kidding..." causing her to giggle again and whisper,

"Nope...an' when I told him that it turned me on, too, an' that it turned me on even more hearin' that it turned him on, he asked me if I'd be willin' to strip for the guy...give him a real good look. That first loud groan you heard was his response when I said sure I would if that's what he wants to see me to do."

I was actually holding my breath when she purred, "An' the second big groan was when I told him hell, that I don't have any problem with fuckin' the guy, puttin' on a little sex show for you boys, if he wants me to do somethin' really hot 'n sexy."

When I looked up in disbelief, she'd raised herself up on her elbows, grinning at me.

"That's what that third big groan was: when I asked him if he'd like to watch me fuck that bellhop an' he said somethin' like 'Oh fuck yeah' an' he started comin' when I told him 'okay, I'd love to do it an' I'd get you to set it all up tomorrow.'"

"Your boss isn't near as straight-arrow as you thought he was, cher—he liked you givin' him that little hand job last night, au cas où tu n'aurais pas remarqué (in case you didn't notice)."

She moaned as my tongue laved her clitoris, "An' now that bad boy wants me to fuck another black guy for him—so yeah, he's a player—a little kinky himself, I do believe, darlin'."

A short time later I made her come, a rather quiet and subdued orgasm, but she assured me it was enough to let her sleep. She gave me a perfunctory goodnight kiss and went nakedly padding back through the parlor area to climb back in bed with Beau. She left the door to their room open so I did the same and went to sleep wondering if they would awaken me with the sounds of their lovemaking.

They did, but not until after eight o'clock the next morning and he must have been giving it to her good from the noise she was making. I decided to give them their privacy, sitting in the parlor drinking coffee and listening until they finished. I gave Beau a few minutes to hit the shower then stuck my head around the door jamb to find Blondie sprawled naked on the bed with yet another mess between her legs.

I inquired innocently, "Get your wakeup call, sweetie?"

With a lascivious grin she purred, "Did I ever!" then rolled facing me, spreading her legs to show me the evidence. In a very sultry voice she intoned, "That boy wakes up hard an' horny."

With a sidelong glance at the closed bathroom door she smirked, "Hope he wakes up that way every mornin', cher, tu sais (you know)?"

Beckoning me to her with a curling index finger, she pulled my head down for a long, wet, teasing kiss then whispered in my ear, "He really wants to see me fuck that bellhop, sugar—talkin' about it's how I got him off again this mornin."

"So you might wanna call that boy right away an' set that up, d'accord?"

When I asked what time I should tell him to come up she grinned, "Right now would be fine with me but I think your boss wants to go see his aunty, so you better ask him."

She winked as she said, I'm gonna have breakfast in bed again—think maybe you could get Lamar to bring it up, cher?"

When I laughed, she cooed innocently, "Bet that kid wouldn't mind gettin' himself some secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds) from your little messy mama, do you?"