Blondie Falls for My Black Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the suite, Beau and I changed into robes, grabbed drinks and sat looking out at the river while Blondie remained in their room for a while. When she emerged, she'd put on her black negligee and a pair of heels and that was it except for jewelry. She joined him on the couch where I delivered her a glass of Beaujolais. It was readily apparent that we were all tired from the previous forty-eight hours of heavy sexual activity. Hell, I was tired and I'd mostly just watched. Poor Blondie, as the star attraction, had to be feeling it more than Beau or me.

Sure enough, she sighed wearily, "I know I told Lamar he could come back tonight to finish what we started this mornin' but would it be possible to give you boys a rain-check on that little fuck show until tomorrow night?"

Beau looked almost relieved to hear it and I know I was. More than more sex, what we all needed most was a good night's sleep and I agreed immediately, "Fine with me, sweet-cakes."

He affirmed, "Blondie, thanks for letting me off the hook. I'm worn out, pretty girl."

Scooting closer to him, she took his chin in her small hand and kissed him tenderly. Grinning slyly, she purred, "Well, nobody said you're off the hook, darlin', just my husband an' that ol' big-dicked bellboy."

"I bet you're up for at least a quickie 'fore we nod off, sugar, an' if you're not, I bet I can get you that way, tu ne penses pas (don't you think), baby?"

She didn't. Her eyes closed the minute her head hit the bed, she informed me the next day. But they had awakened well-rested so that the first sounds I heard coming from their room that morning were the familiar moans, groans and gasps of impassioned sex. Again I drove Beau to his aunt's for another day-long visit and made some covering business calls myself. When I returned to take Blondie to lunch, she was on the phone herself, taking care of neglected business back in Mobile.

At lunch in the Quarter, she sounded almost relieved that her local black boyfriend, Victor, had never called, but made it clear that she'd be perfectly content to let the bellhop, Lamar, take his place by coming up to the suite for more than a quickie that evening after Beau returned. To ensure that, I called Lamar and learned he would be off duty and more than happy to show up.

He and Blondie put on a helluva show for Beau and me, starting in the parlor where she did a slow striptease and danced for us before moving to the bed in my room where they fucked and sucked in every conceivable position before Beau finally took her to his room for their last night together.

It was Friday, nearing noon, as Blondie and I headed back across the I-10 bridge east of New Orleans, returning to Mobile. She'd been unusually quiet since we dropped Beau at the airport an hour earlier. She leaned against the door of the Lincoln, pensively gazing out the window, lost in thought, until I brought her back by asking,

"Well, you certainly accomplished your mission of seducing my boss, babe. You happy now?"

Brightening, she sighed, "More than you know, sweetie, more than you know..." and I chuckled,

"Well that's fine for you but he's probably going to be looking for every excuse in the world to come down to work with me now, you know?" causing her to give me a wolfish grin, saying,

"I sure hope so...but don't sweat it, sugar...I don't think he'll be wantin' to spend his time with you from now on," she winked, then teased sexily, "An' your wife will be more than happy to keep him occupied however long he's here..."

She paused then zinged me, "An' you don't always have to be around, sais ce que je veux dire (know what I mean)?"

Cautiously, I said, "So...now my wife wants to have a private affair with my boss, hmm?"

Eyeing me thoughtfully, she replied, "C'est une possibilité (That's a possibility). You gonna have a problem with that if we do?"

It did not escape me that she was treating it more like a foregone conclusion than a matter of idle speculation and further, that I apparently had no say in the matter. After a silence she said,

"He wants to..." and after a long moment, "Et moi aussi (An' so do I), babe. I like him—like him a lot, in fact."

My wife's seduction of my boss had started off as just another of our hotwife/cuckold adventures when she'd come onto him so strong Monday evening and ended up in his bed for the night. But as she continued to share his bed for the next three nights, I sensed their behavior changing from mere sexual hijinks to growing affection. During their repeated copulations, Blondie's dirty talk, both in English and French, had gradually mellowed from her usual naughty exhortations to softer encouragements and endearments—to words of love—words that concerned me now as she made it clear she wanted to see him again, without me.

Coming straight to the point, I said, "I think after playing husband and wife for a week, you've fallen for him a bit, haven't you, babe?"

That was met with a thoughtful silence before she replied softly, "Je suppose que j'ai (I suppose I have). Cela va-t-il être un problème pour vous (Is that going to be a problem for you), cher?"

"I guess I only have myself to blame..." I answered, "Seeing's how I let you sleep in his bed four straight nights, you know, sweetie?"

"Plus, I've let you keep seeing Johnnie for more than a year and we both know you're in love with him—at least a little, right?" I paused, "So, we'll work things out, sweetie-pie, okay?"

She chuckled, clearly relieved that I wasn't going to be a problem if she carried on a love affair with my boss, "That's one of the reasons I love you so much, Rick: the way you're so totally understandin' 'bout me havin' feelin's for other men an' yet you're still willin' to let me keep seein' 'em without havin' to sneak around behind your back."

She grinned, "An' we both know I would..."

Scooting across the seat, she kissed me on the cheek, squeezed my crotch and breathed into my ear, "I'm such a lucky woman to be married to such an' understandin' man, so willin' to share me without gettin' all jealous an' insecure."

I laughed, "It took me a while to get past that, but then I realized that even if you do fall for some guy occasionally, you're smart enough to realize that you're better off staying with me where you know that you have the freedom to fuck around. A new husband, even if you did meet him while fucking around, might be a lot more proprietary, might not let you have the fun I do."

"Oh believe me, cher," she chuckled, "I'm fully aware of what a good deal I have with you so you definitely don't need to worry, d'accord (okay)?" She grinned, "We do have a good set-up."

"Yep, we're a helluva match, kiddo," I agreed. "What do you suppose the odds are that a voyeur with cuckold tendencies would marry a little beauty who's an exhibitionist who loves to pick up strangers and let her voyeur/cuckold husband watch her fuck them?"

I chuckled, "We were made for each other, sweetie."

She smiled even wider and as we continued eastward toward home and into our sexually adventurous future, she gave my now erect cock another playful squeeze, stuck her tongue in my ear, then purred breathily.

"You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, sweetie-pie..."