Blondie gets Black Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at me with a leer, he taunted, "Hey, man, you ol' lady like dis black Cubano pinga huh? She da puta (whore) for my big pinga, yah; I gonna fuck you ol' lady better dan any gringo eber fuck her; den I gonna fill her coochie wit' muy la lefa, (lots of semen).

"So you jus' sit dere and watch me fuck you ol' lady da way she like it, esta bueno, cornudo (okay, cuckold)?"

He was a cheeky bastard for his tender age but I reminded myself he was a heavily muscled gangbanger to whom being pushy and disrespectful to gringos was likely second nature. What he didn't know was that the voyeur/cuckold in me loved it--I'm watching a handsome, very well-endowed, twenty-year-old, black Cuban kid vigorously fuck my sexy spouse on an airport layover in Miami. What's not to like? So what if he wants to insult me while he's fucking my wife, and rub it in that she's loving it? Hell, that's cuckold heaven--why did he think I brought her here and set this up? I was ecstatic.

And, obviously, so was Blondie, who was riding that boy's big black cock like a true cowgirl, getting every last fraction of an inch of that thing inside her. She lay down on him, pressing her breasts against his hard chest, and began kissing him hotly. As I sat there stroking my cock, watching, it occurred to me that this mouthy street thug was getting into a part of my comely wife's body that I'd never been into, nor would I ever--she was giving him a part of her inner self, that exquisite area behind the cervix, the posterior fornix, that only a few men, most of them black, had the equipment to experience.

I could only imagine the pleasurable sensations those well-hung guys felt as they pushed through that tight, warm, moist tunnel until the heads of their cocks slid underneath her cervix and into that small, tight channel below and behind her uterus. I had read that during sexual arousal the vaginal canal becomes longer with the cervix receding further into a woman's body which was why only long cocks could get in there deep enough to provide pleasure in that elusive, usually unattainable erogenous zone of a woman's vagina.

Blondie had tried to reassure me that size didn't matter, that she got plenty of pleasure from my seven-plus inches; but I'd watched her have sex with dozens of men by now and invariably it was the heavy hung guys she got the most excited with, something glaringly obvious to a close observer, like me. In fact, she had told me when we first started this hotwife fun, after she fucked a young Mexican bull with a big thick cock, that she would prefer I find well-endowed partners for her. Plus, it was always the big-dicked guys that she'd have me call and invite to come over to fuck her on a repeat basis at our place, or, for those who lived out of town that we traveled to for her to have additional liaisons in hotel rooms. It was always the big-dicked guys.

The fellow she fucked most regularly had over nine inches and the last few times they'd been together she had begun telling him how much she loved his cock, moaning it over and over when he had it in her. I had later pointed out to her that telling a man you love his cock is very close to telling a man that you love him, and that I was concerned she might be falling in love with this guy, Charles, a lawyer/CPA. I assured her that while I liked to watch her more with big-dicked guys like him, because I could see she enjoyed them more, I still loved her and definitely didn't want to lose her.

While admitting that she did indeed love to fuck him, eagerly anticipating his occasional overnight visits, in fact, she reassured me that I had nothing to fear. It was during that discussion that she finally dropped the fiction and conceded that it was the big cocks, especially black and brown ones, that really turned her on, the thick ones that could fully plug her tight vaginal canal and the long ones that could hit that deep spot and give her that exquisite added black or Latino pleasure. Her favorites, of course, were the long and thick cocks--like this one today--that could do both.

I snapped out of my musings when Blondie and her young stud rolled over without his big pinga coming out and he was instantly pounding it into her with fierce Latin intensity. Her sexy heels were locked behind his muscular thighs and her succulent mouth locked on his as they got into some truly serious fucking, which went on and on to the point I began watching the time--we did have a plane to catch, after all. Finally I heard her moan,

"Oh yeah, give it to me, baby--come on, give it to me!"

A groaning Luis began a series of powerful, piston-like thrusts, each of which he held when he was at the deepest point of penetration inside Blondie, her limbs clingingly wrapped around him, her creamy pale torso pinioned to the bed by his dark muscular arms--and I knew that with each of those thrusts that big black cock was injecting this young stud's potent, Afro-Cuban semen all the way up to and past her cervical opening, filling her welcoming vaginal canal with his virile and youthfully potent reproductive seed.

The kid's climax triggered her own intense orgasm, which then endured several minutes during a series of body-shuddering after-shocks evoking repeated pleas from her for her young lover to give her all of it--every last drop.

He did--and when he rolled off her and flopped back on the bed breathing heavily, it was evident he was very pleased with himself and the response his macho sexual performance had elicited from another man's wife--with the other man, a white man old enough to be his father, sitting there beside the bed in that tiny room, watching his pretty partner being sexually pleasured, perhaps even bred.

He grinned at me and said, "Good poosy, mano, tight coochie for la madura mujer (an older woman). He caught his breath, turned to her and kissed her softly then grinned at me again,

"Su esposa es muy sexualmente sensible y muy exitada (your wife is very sexually aroused and responsive), Señor, una buena polva, (a good fuck)."

I grinned back at him and said to my still heavy-breathing wife, "Blondie, this young man says you're a good fuck--likes your tight pussy--says it's very tight for an older woman."

She was fondling his soft cock as she nuzzled and kissed his neck, so she gave it a sudden tight squeeze and said, "Older woman, huh, junior?"

Luis smiled at her and said, "Don' forget, lady, you gonna suck dat pinga, gimme una chapada toda (a come-in-your-mouth blowjob)--you promise me, hokay?"

She shook her head in feigned disgust and said, "Men! I swear you're all alike, always wanting to get your dicks sucked!"

And so she did when their renewed and increasingly fervent kissing and her progressively insistent manual manipulations caused that youthful cock to swell with regaining capability. As they lay there kissing, with her jacking him off, she had her legs sluttily splayed akimbo to afford me a clear view of the liquid legacy of their lovemaking: the creampie this young stud had left in her mature pussy--the boy's translucent semen spilling from her labia, down her inner thighs and pale buns, spotting the hotel bedspread. It was a thoroughly decadent sight, one that I have seen dozens of times and absolutely love--the ultimate, undeniable, liquified evidence that your wife has just firmly and undeniably mounted the horns of the cuckold on you once again.

Suddenly Blondie rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom. When she came back she had applied a quick coat of bright red lipstick, something she knew really turned me on when she gave a guy a blowjob. She gave me a knowing smile then kneeled on the bed, taking that semi-hard black cock between those crimson lips, keeping her promise to her young lover.

Looking at my watch a few minutes later, I saw that we were fast approaching the time when we needed to be on our way to the gate to continue on to Barbados. I said as much to Blondie, who was sucking the kid's semi-erect pinga, warning, "Hey, I hate to be a party-pooper, kids, but this blow job may have to wait until we get back to Miami--we have a plane to catch."

It took several more minutes to get them separated and a reluctant Luis dressed and headed for the door. Before opening it, he said to me in a low voice,

"Hey, nex' time you lemme bring mi primo (my cousin), Mando, hokay? He only eighteen, but muy guapo (very handsome), like a movie star, hokay, so she gonna like him a lot."

He gave me a light punch on the arm with a fist that felt like a concrete block, and grinned,

"An' don' tell her, huh--una sorpresa (a surprise) hokay?"

Blondie called from the bathroom, "I heard that!" She hurried to the door, kissed him fondly, then continued, "And it's perfectly fine with me, doll baby."

The kid was grinning broadly as he went out through the quickly opened and closed door.

At my insistence, Blondie didn't douche or shower, settling for a minor wash up and a fast rehab on her hair and makeup, then jumping back into her wrinkled travel clothes. As we hurried down the concourse to our gate, she said, "God, I must smell like a whorehouse."

I thought happily, "Yes, my darling, you do and I'm going to love sitting beside you inhaling the scents of your erotic between-flights layover all the way to Barbados."

Once comfortably ensconced in the first class cabin, we resumed our drinking of "Screaming Orgasms," smiling smugly at each other at the appropriateness of the drink's name. After all, my beautiful blonde babe had just had an orgasm on a big black dick and was sitting here beside me in first class with her pussy full of another man's semen, a boy's semen really, the jizz of a heavily tattooed, young, half-black, Cuban gangbanger. From my aisle seat I gazed around the cabin smiling smugly and thinking, "Wouldn't all these fine folks be shocked if they knew?"

Blondie leaned across the wide seat divider and giggled playfully, "Thank you for arranging that. I had no idea you could ever have that much fun in an airport." Then, "Sorry we didn't have time to get you off, babe, but I'll make it up to you tonight, okay?"

I leaned in close and said, "You bet you will--I'm going to eat your pussy while you tell me all about how much you enjoyed fucking that bad boy--I'm going to do that till you come all over my face, Then I'll get my seconds."

My insatiable spouse gave me a depraved smile and chortled, "Twist my arm, you smooth-talkin' devil," as she held out her pinky finger and wiggled it invitingly.

Sure enough, the faint residue of their coupling was still there a few hours later when we got to our hotel room in Bridgetown where I eagerly put my face into the still-matted hair of Blondie's pungent pussy as soon as we got settled into our oceanfront room. Her groin was still redolent with her musky sexual secretions, blended with faint traces of the ammoniac odor of the boy's semen. There was the slightest telltale salty taste of his ejaculate on my tongue so that even had I not witnessed it, I would know this woman had been fucked recently, solely by my sense of smell and taste. It was a very good start to a very good vacation.

Unfortunately, we both developed an intestinal infection on our second day in paradise, a malady which was both persistent enough and virulent enough to preclude any further sexual adventures for the remainder of our stay. Having spent a good bit of time in the tropics, Blondie and I were well aware of how tropical microbes can be extremely effective in putting the damper on sexual appetites. For the remainder of our time in Barbados, I couldn't begin to tell you how many times my enfeebled wife looked at some strapping, young black man and sighed, "Mon Dieu, j'aimerais ne pas me sentir si horrible (My God, I wish I didn't feel so horrible)."

We were both still feeling queasy on our seemingly unending flight back to the mainland, our vacation pretty much ruined by a microbe our systems had no defense for. We comforted ourselves with the agreement that at least our trip had started out great.

A couple of months after our return to South Alabama, I came home to our bayside neighborhood home in Mobile one Friday evening after a business trip to St. Louis, thoroughly tired but content to be back in our comfortable living room/den with the lovely woman with whom I shared this excitingly unique marriage. Sinking into our oversized sectional couch, I took the proffered glass of wine and the doobie she handed me, and partook generously of both, allowing both grape and buds to infuse my being.

Blondie was looking particularly radiant in her usual commercial realtor/broker/property manager's attire of cream satin blouse and beige suit with a short tight skirt, tan hose and beige heels, accented with softly gleaming pearl earrings, necklace strands and rings. Little did I know, I was about to learn the reason for the unusually luminous glow. By the time she brought me a refill of Beaujolais, I was getting a good buzz on from the weed, and she appeared to be as well. Removing her jacket, she sat, a bit tentatively, on the edge of the cushion, looking deeply into my eyes with a happy smile and dropped the absolute mother-of-all bombs,

"I'm pregnant."

I was stunned into silence for a long moment, my mind rapidly calculating how many men she had been to bed with in recent weeks and months and what the odds were that another man had planted a baby inside her--they were very high, indeed, and she had to know that--yet here she sat, absolutely glowing with the news, as if we were young newlyweds setting out to build a family.

We had agreed a few years earlier that having children was not something either of us wanted to do, primarily due to my being in the air and on the road so constantly, but also because Blondie enjoyed her lucrative work and we both relished the libidinous liberty of her being an exhibitionist hotwife, putting out for other men and me, the voyeur-cuckold husband, getting to watch. Well, getting to watch except for those occasions when she brought men to the house while I was traveling. I even listened on the phone from my hotel room occasionally while my little slutwife fucked other men in our bed. Yes, it was certainly a decadent lifestyle but one we both loved and wanted to prolong.

I asked, "And just how do you know that, babe?" to which she responded,

"I've missed two periods, so I went to see Henry (her OB/GYN) Monday--he thinks I'm likely in my tenth week."

My instant calculation was the Barbados trip and I said to her, "Miami--the Cuban kid..." and still smiling blissfully, Blondie replied,

"There's that possibility, of course. We've known since the first time I screwed another man that it could happen, sugar, even though I'm on the pill."

I pondered her apparently unconcerned acceptance of the fact that she was probably carrying some other man's baby--a boy's baby, if it was the Cuban stud who'd knocked her up--she was nearly old enough to be his mother. There was the further problem that I now brought up,

"Blondie, that young bull is Afro-Cuban and a lot more Afro than Latino, so that may very well be a black baby you're carrying."

Her response both stunned and aroused me: With a decadent smile she purred, "I know, and it makes me really hot to think that young, black, street gangster may be the daddy."

"Makes you hot, huh?" I smiled, feeling my own depraved arousal at the thought of my lovely white wife sitting there with a black seed growing within her, implanted by a handsome, yet very bad boy, a tattooed Miami street thug, during a transient afternoon hotel room liaison. It was deliciously decadent to contemplate.

She leaned over and gave me a wet, open-mouthed, tongue-probing kiss, squeezed my stiffening cock then whispered in my ear,

"Yeah, it does, and it feels like daddy's dick kinda likes the idea that mama's little love-child might have a black daddy, too."

Kissing her, I ran my hand up her skirt--the crotch of her pantyhose was moist from her own arousal. "Feels like baby mama's pussy kinda likes that idea, too."

Kissing me back with that sensuous, full-lipped mouth, Blondie slowly rotated her hips, pushing her cunt up against the heel of my hand. She licked my ear and purred,

"Right now Mama's pussy is wishin' she could get some of that kid's big black dick in her again real soon. I'd give little Baby Luis's daddy a fuckin' he'd remember forever."

A cuckold thrill shot through me at hearing her admission. I said "Why don't we go get in bed and talk about that?"

Blondie beamed, "Thought you'd never ask, sugar."

Minutes later, my excited wife was reclining on the sheets, propped up by a pair of king pillows as I took my place between her legs, drawn to her swollen pink labia by the musk of her arousal and the thought that a tiny black fetus was now assuming human form within that slight, fecund swell of belly she'd always had.

Sliding my hands under her buttocks, I nuzzled into that fragrant brown bush, my lips finding her inner lips, my tongue flicking her clitoris. Her hands gripped the back of my head as her hips jolted upward, her whole body shuddering as she ground her cunt into my face, crying out,

"Oh, God, Rick, I've been fuckin' crazy-horny all week waitin' to tell you!"

When I merely mumbled, "Uh huh," she confessed further

"Please don't get mad, baby, but I was just so absolutely climbin' the walls horny that I called Charles Tuesday an' asked him if he wanted to come over Tuesday evenin' for a little party."

Charles was the lawyer/CPA, mentioned earlier, with nine-plus inches who was her most frequent regular--the guy she liked to tell how much she loved his cock, who has had a role in previous stories. In addition to being well-endowed, he was possessed of an incredibly strong sex drive, too much of one for his wife, who after having children, had lost interest in sex and apparently didn't care that my wife was more than happy to fulfill that wifely duty for her. His wife was apparently grateful, even to the point allowing him to stay out all night occasionally, permitting some exciting sleepovers. As I raised my head from her groin, that was my first question, and Blondie confirmed that yes, he had spent the night, leaving just after dawn.

I said, "So he was here when I called you Tuesday night from St. Louis and you didn't tell me?"

She sighed and nodded guiltily and I asked, "Were you fucking when I called?" and she replied,

"No, I was dancin' for him--we'd already fucked right after he got here an' I was still horny, so I was tryin' to get him ready to go again."

She smiled contritely, "I turned the music off when you called," then brightened, "But dancin' an' strippin' worked--he fucked me again really good before we went to sleep," and after a momentary pause, "An' then real good again in the mornin' when we woke up." She grinned,

"He's a randy devil and as you well know, I can't ever get enough of that big ol' dick."

I asked, "You tell him that you're pregnant?" and she replied,

"Yep, while I was dancin' for him, an' first thing he asked was if it was his an' I told him no, the timin' wasn't right."

She paused then smiled, "You should have seen the grin on his face when I told him it's most probably black." With a leer she chuckled, "That got him ready to go again real quick an' we had a long, hot fuck talkin' about it. He wanted to hear all the details about me fuckin' Luis." With a wistful smile she purred, "Wish I had Luis here now, darlin', 'cause your little ol' pregnant wife would be fuckin' that boy all weekend."