Blondie gets Black Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, "God that would be so deliciously wicked--fuckin' a twenty year old bad boy like him, knowin' that I'm carryin' his baby."

She ground her bushy vulva against my mouth, her voice throaty with burning lust for another man, a young black man, as she made an impassioned, prurient plea,

"Take me to Miami, Rick--take me back to him for a weekend and I'll put on a fuck show for you with him that you'll never forget, okay?

Raising my head, I asked, "What about his 'primo'?

"What? His primo?" She paused a moment to think, then giggled, "Oh, you mean his teenager cousin he wants me to fuck?" She grinned lustfully and said, "Are you kiddin'? Hell yes, have Luis bring him--the way I feel tight now, I wouldn't care if he brought his whole damned gang."

My face was once again pressed into her vulva as she gave another raunchy giggle,

"Mmm, baby, that's an idea--you take me back to Miami and set it all up for me an' I'll be happy to break my current record, I promise you. "

Her recent record was six--five college boys and me, in what had been an impromptu bar pickup and gangbang that had transpired in Key West during a spring break trip. Try for a new record? Well now, that was something certainly worth a try.

So here we were with my beautiful, blonde, 32 year-old wife revealing to me that she was almost twelve weeks pregnant, with the most likely candidate for her baby-daddy being a 20 year-old, half-black, Cuban kid in Miami that she'd fucked in a hotel tryst at the inside-the-terminal hotel at Miami International on our way to an ill-fated trip to Barbados three months earlier.

With us living in South Alabama, there clearly was no way that she could carry the pregnancy to term, as a white woman bearing a black child was absolutely taboo in our middle-class social circles in those not so long ago times. Not to mention that Blondie's old Deep South daddy over in Baton Rouge, would, no doubt, shoot me, quite literally, dead, if he ever learned that I had encouraged and arranged for his daughter to fuck black men, even letting one of them to plant a baby in her body.

Of course, what Blondie's father couldn't know was what a lustful little slut he'd raised, a young girl seduced by her older brother shortly after she turned eighteen, causing her to subsequently become promiscuous her final year of high school and now a blonde sexpot who loved the decadent thrill of having sexual intercourse with total strangers. Her old man would absolutely stroke out if he ever learned that his pretty little baby girl, had, for years now, been picking up men in bars for one-night stands--or that well-endowed black men were a particular favorite of his little Louisiana belle.

Now she was pregnant by Luis, a young black stud, and had been begging me to let her fuck him again ever since she'd learned of her condition from her OB/GYN. The thought of his baby being in her belly had her in total heat to repeat that impregnating feat. That Luis wanted to bring his 18 year-old primo (cousin) to the rematch, to share in his good fortune, fazed my wife not in the least--in fact it made her even more insistent that I set up a party in Miami where she would eagerly entertain them both in her expectant state. She'd even let me know she wouldn't mind screwing more of Luis' buddies, aa scenario I had subsequently set up with him by phone.

Flying into Miami on a Friday afternoon, we checked into a luxurious, upper-floor condo overlooking Biscayne Bay with a jetted tub flush against the tall windows. My buxom, little mate was all 'oohs' and 'ahs' at the grand and colorful panorama of islands, boats and beaches out over the bay, and was quickly immersed in the tub with aromatic bubble bath billowing about her buoyant, beautiful face. Her blonde tresses were pinned atop her head, as she reclined, sipping Beaujolais and toking weed. She was tickled pink at having found such surroundings for her next sexual escapade, while I was marveling at my good fortune in marrying a gorgeous woman who reveled in being a total tramp, enthusiastically putting on live sex shows with strangers for me, her voyeur-cuckold husband. We were a well-matched pair, for an absolute certainty.

Following an hour in the bubbles, my short little strumpet stood before the lengthy bathroom vanity mirror, balanced on shiny chrome, five inch, platform heels, wearing a sheer black negligee, applying heavy, slutty makeup. Under the diaphanous gown she wore only a pair of sheer, black, opera hose with rolled tops that came almost to her groin--no panties, no bra. I sat perched on a bar stool I'd dragged in so I could indulge another of my decadent pleasures, watching my gorgeous wife preening before the huge mirror, getting all dolled up for an evening of casual sex with a pair of young black men.

Turning slightly sideways to the countertop, Blondie began brushing rosy blush on one cheek. She was positively radiant, whether from pregnancy hormones or in anticipation of the illicit sex she was now beautifying herself for, I couldn't know for certain, but likely both. With a jolt of cuckold thrill, I saw that her normal little tummy bulge was most definitely now a more pronounced protrusion.

I said, "Is it just my fertile imagination or is your baby bump already starting to show?" She winked into the mirror and said with a glowing smile,

"You're right, sugar, it is--my mama always said that both the Boudreaux and Le Monde women start showin' real early an' always swell up real big."

She paused, continuing somewhat pensively, "Of course, she's also always said they tend to miscarry a lot, too, especially on their first pregnancies."

She dropped her hand, rubbed her belly, smiled impishly and said, "I think my baby bump's sexy don't you? That's why I'm not wearin' a garterbelt--that might hide it an' Mama wants to show off her beginnin' baby bump 'n let these young Cuban studs get a good look at it."

She hesitated a moment, turning her blush brush to the other cheek, then purred sexily,

"An' touch it--I want 'em to rub it, to feel it, to know that we let Luis put it in there, that you, my white husband, let a young black man, just a kid really, put it in me, plant his seed in my belly with his big, ol' beautiful, black dick."

She gloated, "That's just so incredibly, deliciously wicked, don't you think, sugar, you just sittin' there watchin' an' lettin' a young black stud fuck your wife and knock her up?"

From her jewelry bag on the counter she extracted a multiple-strand, iridescent pearl neck loop and fastened it behind her neck so that the lustrous strands hung shimmering between her lovely conical breasts. Tilting her head from side to side, she fastened matching dangling pearl and rhinestone earrings. She then took a second and longer, double strand of matching pearls from the bag and pushing her gown open, fastened them around her torso so that they rode on the flare of her hips, beneath her baby bump. She pirouetted, with hands on hips, inquiring saucily,

"What do you think--make my little bump look sexier?"

Indeed it did, actually accentuating the slight swell of her belly, and when I replied that it did in fact make her even more voluptuous, she giggled,

"I thought it would--that's why I bought the set--just for this weekend." She fastened a matching five-strand pearl and rhinestone bracelet on each wrist before sliding a matching ring on her right hand. Smiling into the mirror she continued, "Just for Luis." She waited a beat then cooed, "Well...an' for his cutie cousin." I had recently reminded her what Luis had said about his cousin Mando being movie star handsome.

Pausing again, she smirked into the mirror and murmured, "An' any of his other little buddies who just might happen to come sniffin' around for a real easy piece of white pussy."

My obviously super-horny spouse was referring to other members of her lover's barrio gang. Teasing her, I said, "Buddies? You mean like plural, like more than one, perhaps even several?"

Waggling her eyebrows at me, she mocked, "Yes, buddies, as in more than one!"

"Have you forgotten, Rick, that back in Mobile we discussed this bein' a real good situation for me to pull a train again, maybe set a new choo-choo record? An' you gotta admit this weekend is the perfect opportunity--we're a long way from home where nobody knows us--so I can be as bad a little girl as I wanna be, can't I?"

When I didn't immediately reply, she asked with some exasperation, "Well did you even mention to Luis that I wouldn't object to screwin' a few of his buddies when you set this trip up? You did tell me you were goin' to, you know."

Grinning, I replied, "Relax, hotpants--I did and he said no problema, whatever the sexy señora desires. Of course, you do realize that breaking your old record means at least three more guys besides Luis and his primo." I looked at her skeptically, saying, "You really think you're ready to fuck five guys one right after the other, huh?"

With a deliciously wicked smile over her shoulder, Blondie purred, "Of course I am. An' I'll fuck more than that if all we're talkin' about is me just givin' 'em quickies one after another an' they're not all hangin' around wantin' to screw me again an' again."

She chuckled, "But of course men always do seem to want to screw me again, don't they?"

Winking at me, my greedy little nympho chortled confidently, "'Specially the black guys."

Laughing, I agreed, "Yeah, I don't believe we've ever had a guy who didn't want some more of mama's tight pussy once he got his first piece of it." Looking at her thoughtfully, I said, "But I don't think that's going to be anything to worry about."

With dawning awareness twinkling in her eyes, she grinned shrewdly, "You've already got it all set up, haven't you, you bad daddy? I shoulda known you'd do somethin' to make this weekend more interestin' for mama."

Then, with a decadent smile, she probed, "So just how many young men have you arranged for me to screw for your perverted pleasure, you dirty ol' man?"

I confessed, "Just Luis and Mando," waited a second until she turned and threw me a quizzical look, "To start--then two more when you're ready for them--then two more when those two leave. Then...who knows? But I know I don't want more than four in the suite at one time--they are gangbangers, after all, probably in the full, criminal sense of the word, you know? They might just rob us blind if I don't watch them."

My hot little hussy responded with a pleased, "Who knows? That sounds intriguin', darlin', real intriguin'. An' I do agree it's a good idea keepin it limited to four in the suite at a time."

She followed that with, "But I have to admit I've had this fantasy ever since I started fuckin' black guys about bein' in a big, beautiful suite like this with a bunch of 'em, with me dancin' naked for 'em an' then lettin' 'em all sit around 'n watch while they take turns fuckin' me, you know?" She was almost vibrating with sexual arousal as she confessed her gangbang fantasy.

"That could be awfully risky with this bunch of thugs," I responded. "Let's just stay with the plan until we see what these buddies of his are like, okay, hotpants?"

She was smirking into the mirror when I asked, "So, you rather do it tonight or tomorrow?"

Laying aside her makeup brush, Blondie pivoted from the mirror and approached me. She leaned forward, pecking my mouth lightly, and flicked that scrumptious tongue across my lips, purring,

"What's wrong with 'both' lover? Why not tonight and tomorrow? Think just 'cause I'm such a little thing that I can't handle a whole buncha guys?"

I chuckled, "Sounds like someone's preggy hormones have her all fired up and eager to play choo-choo for a bunch of bad boys."

Taking my hand, she placed it between her legs. Her pussy was creamy with vaginal secretions.

Blondie looked into my eyes and asked innocently, "You think maybe, doll baby?" Then even more coquettishly, "Are all of 'em gonna be black?"

'Won't know till they get here," I replied, "You want them to be?" That brought a sultry,

"It's fine with me if they are," as she returned to the mirror. "Makes it sexier for me, you know?"

"Gettin' gangbanged by a bunch of black gangbangers is very naughty an' you know how I love to be naughty when we're on a weekend getaway like this--far from anyone who knows us--so we can let it all hang out an' be as naughty as we like."

She kissed me again, that delicious tongue darting in and out between my lips, then giggled,

"An' I reckon lettin' your little ol' pregnant white wife spend the whole weekend fuckin' who knows how many young black boys one right after the other is about as naughty as a married couple can get, now don't you think, sugar?"

She leered into my eyes, teasing, "An' what's a better time for me to do somethin' real risky like a gangbang than when I'm already preggy an' don't have to worry about gettin' knocked up?"

Getting a serious look on her face, she said, "Look, Rick, I know we can't go through with this pregnancy. We both know I can't have this baby, so we'll do what we have to do when we get home, okay? I'll probably miscarry anyway with my family history." Then with a tarty smile,

"Maybe I can fuck enough guys this weekend to cause a miscarriage, who knows?"

Her playful smile returned and she teased, "But what your wife knows right now is that she wants to fuck that macho bad boy who planted this growin' little bambino in her belly; I wanna fuck him again while it's still in there--that's gonna be incredibly sexy."

She winked playfully, "An' whether it causes a miscarriage or not, I won't mind screwin' a few of his friends either, while we have the perfect chance to do it, okay? Think about it--that's really hot, babe, me pullin' a train for a bunch of young Afro-Cuban studs while I have their black brother's baby in my belly an' my hubby's sittin' there watchin' me take 'em all on, one right after the other."

With another prurient leer, she taunted, "An' I'm gonna tell every single one of 'em while he's screwin' me that I've got a little black bun in the oven an' it's their little thug buddy, Luis, who knocked me up while my husband watched him do it."

Blondie watched me closely in the mirror for a reaction and when I didn't rise to the bait, she took it up a notch. "They'll love hearin' that--black guys all eat it up when I whisper that kinda stuff in their ears while we're fuckin'." She smirked, "Gets 'em real excited when I tell 'em I love gettin' me some black cock an' how much bigger an' better it is than white cock." She paused a beat then mocked, "Specially my husband's."

Seeing that her taunts weren't going to get a rise out of me, she altered course. "I'm so lucky you're cool with me actin' like a slut, babe, 'cause that's exactly what I'm plannin' on bein' for the next couple of days, a totally shameless, cock-cravin' slut."

She was on a roll so I just let her continue. Focusing intently in the mirror as she began to apply eye shadow, Blondie said, "And yes, Mama's hot to fuck Luis 'n little 'Primo,' first. I mean Omigod, eighteen! Hell yeah, I wanna screw that baby! An' then I wanna, no, I'm gonna, play choo-choo with however many of 'em show up. She threw me a sultry look, saying,

"I hope you told Luis I'd rather have young ones."

Nodding, I said, "Yep, I did but told him to keep it eighteen and up." Blondie preferred younger men, so whenever possible, I tried to indulge her fantasy, always, though, making certain to keep it legal.

"An' I'm not even gonna be picky about how they look," she admitted. "I don't really care what they look like, you know, babe? Won't make that much difference 'cause I'll probably be stoned an' just fuckin' whoever's next in line anyway." Eyeing me she said, "But I'm hopin the primo's a cutie--be a good way to get this weekend started. After him I won't be picky--that's when it gets to be more about just seein' how many I can do than what they look like."

I thought back to the Miami layover tryst where she'd been impregnated by young Luis. Upon leaving our hotel room, he had extracted agreement from my wife to fuck his handsome young cousin, Mando, an eighteen year-old Cubano gangbanger, on our next trip to Miami.

I grinned, "Hey, Luis told us Mando's a good lookin' kid, didn't he?"

Now curling her long, thick lashes with the little metal curling device, she murmured,

"He did, but I'm so fuckin' horny, you gotta understand, babe, even if he's not, I'm likely gonna fuck whoever walks in that door this evenin' no matter what they look like, okay?"

Putting her eyelash curler aside, she turned toward me and pulled open her negligee. Cupping her breasts she looked at me inquisitively and asked, "Do my titties look bigger, hon?" and when I nodded, she said, "I thought so, too--they feel heavier--my nipples are really sensitive, too."

She closed her gown and picked up her lipstick. As she opened the tube she grinned lewdly,

"Think I might be able to find any young men around here tonight to suck 'em?" Then, with an even more decadent grin, Blondie said,

"One of the reasons I like 'em young is because young men have more of a thing for boobs. They always seem to spend more time suckin' my titties--can't remember ever screwin' a young fella who didn't just love suckin' them little pink puppy dog noses."

She winked and smiled naughtily, "Probably an unresolved mommy thing, hmm? But I do love it when a young guy really goes after my boobs."

With a wicked grin she leered, "You know, darlin', I'm almost old enough to be these boys' mama, 'specially the younger one--that kid's almost fifteen years younger than yours truly."

"An' here I am, knocked up by a kid twelve years younger than me, gettin' all dolled up to fuck him again an' it's makin' my pussy soppin' wet just thinkin about it," she snickered.

Twenty minutes later, Blondie was teasing out the fine traces of her blonde mane when the doorbell chimed sonorously. Putting down her hairbrush, she winked at me in the mirror and said, "Showtime, sugar!" Tying the waist belt of her gossamer negligee, she asked impishly,

"Why don't we let Mama give our guests an eyeful at the door an' a nice warm welcome?"

Following in the wake of erotic perfume that trailed my beautiful Blondie through the luxurious living area of the suite, I watched her strut across the ocean-blue carpet, the silver platform heels adding a couple of inches of height to her short body, her lovely pale buttocks seemingly bobbing in time to the soft rock playing on the sound system. She stood on tiptoe at the peephole before swinging the door inward, and greeting them warmly, as she'd promised, really laying it on these Miami gangbangers in her best Cajun-inflected/southern-belle drawl,

"Well hello chéres. Y'all handsome young devils get yourselves in here right now, you hear?"

The young man who followed Luis into the room was indeed handsome, but better than that for Blondie's purposes, he was big, over six feet, with a muscular build and mahogany complexion like his cousin. His dark eyes were locked on my short little wife's naked, alabaster body, her breasts, pink nipples and brown bush clearly visible under the gauzy black lingerie, as she pulled Luis into her tiptoeing embrace for a long, deep kiss. While still kissing Luis, she reached over and caught the kid's wrist and pulled him to her as she swung easily into his arms to give him his own extended welcoming kiss.

The kid wasn't bashful--he grasped Blondie's creamy white, bare buttocks through the negligee as she kissed him, pulling her in tightly against his body. She gasped out a delighted "Oooh!" and began grinding her pubic mound against his leg. Eventually ending the kiss, she pulled back, looking him up and down and cooed to this young black man in that unique Cajun inflection,