Blondie is Taken on the Internet

Story Info
Blondie is taken from the local mall and is drugged.
5.1k words
4.58
17.7k
51
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes: M/F, drugs, inter, reluct, nc/cons, oral, voy,

This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy are legal.

Sweat dripped from his naked torso in beads, his dark body's muscles rippling in a primal rhythm while continuing to fuck into Mrs. Blondie Bumstead' s gripping cunt under the lights needed for the camcorder to capture the taboo coupling of the muscular black stud and the gorgeous blonde MILF on the bed.

With each lunge the young stud buried the entire length of his enormous dick, banging his black balls into the MILF's crotch. Thirteen thick inches of steel-hard cock! The bulbous head of his invading weapon ploughed up into the drugged woman so far that the eventual viewers could see the bulge ripple along her abdomen right up to her navel.

It began as all other episodes of MILF Takers, an Internet porn site that centered on beautiful white MILF's taking on huge black cocks. It was a Saturday morning and they'd filmed her coming out of the mall. As she arrived at her car the van pulled up, two men jumped out and she was pulled into the back of the van. A bag was placed over her head, and she was driven to the secluded house that served as MILF Takers' studio. It was located in a remote part of town, no neighbors for miles to hear the screams as the innocent white women were fucked senseless. By now Rod's dick was becoming addictive to Blondie who was

in her own perverse drugged heaven as the experience black porno star fucked her like she'd never been fucked before.

Blondie's mind was clouded from the herbal drug mixed in a strong drink that they'd forced her to take. The drug created a need for sex that was overpowering. It pushed her over the point of any rational thinking and left her mind blurred and confused. It worked every time it was used on a captured MILF and turned them into the unknowing porno stars that Jimmy, the producer, and director of MILF Takers needed for his web site.

It took only a few minutes for Blondie to begin feeling lightheaded, in spite of her terror at being grabbed off the street by these huge men. She looked up nervously at the muscular heavily tattooed black men as she pressed herself down into the chair, they'd placed her in. She felt an itch like never before spreading from the center of her thighs, an itch that begged to be scratched. Panting for breath, she closed her eyes and hoped that it would pass.

Jimmy watched the strong alcohol and sexual stimulant he'd slipped her kicking in. He could see that the powder he'd put in her drink was indeed having the desired effects. He knew that the potent herb had the innocent blonde MILF literally squirming in her panties, the fire between her legs becoming unbearable.

Dazed, Blondie felt flush, blinking her eyes repeatedly to get them focused and was easily led to the bedroom that served as Jimmy's porno studio by one of the huge muscular black men as Jimmy began filming the latest episode of MILF Takers. It seemed that everything was spinning about her now and she had trouble focusing.

She was nearly delirious from the potent sexual stimulant that also affected her ability to reason. The only thing that seemed to matter was the need to extinguish the burning itch between her thighs. Blondie gasped an intake of breath as the black stranger brazenly placed his hand on her thigh, caressing her through the material of her thin skirt.

Blondie panted as Rod, the black porno star, now towered behind her. He slowly slid his hands up over her trembling body until both of his hands were around her cupping her full thrusting breasts, fingers flicking at her aroused buds. The alcohol, drugs and the unwanted stimulation caused Blondie to moan softly. Closing her eyes, she lay her head back against Rod's muscular chest as he fondled her big full tits. The hands so deliciously fondling her breasts brought a welcoming sense of relieve to the heat building between her legs.

The caresses continued causing Blondie to moan even louder and she began to pant for breath. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" She shivered and groaned "Ohhhhhhh, Awwwwww!" as large hands moved over her soft flesh. Now the large fingers crawled under the bottom of her lacy bra, up to her stiff pink nipples, pushing the lacy bra above her beautiful breasts. "Oh, Pleaseeeeeeeee please nooooooo you must stop!" she groaned halfheartedly as a flash of reason came to her.

The aroused wife and mother could only pant in her need as the stranger fondled her full thrusting breasts. Suddenly she gasped as the once gentle black hands tore the front of her blue dress, popping all the pearly buttons off. She gasped again as those hands returned to cup her milk white breasts, fingers again flicking her hard pink nipples. Then the front clasp of her lacy pink bra was undone and drawn down her arms to fall to the floor.

"Oh, God .... please, you must stop .... ohhhhh!" Blondie moaned again. Now the lovely wife and mother was clad only in her lacy pink panties and white heels. She gasped as an exploring black hand began moving onto the last protective article of clothing, touching her most private spot. A spot that was reserved for her husband Dagwood Bumstead. Blondie began to move her thighs, rubbing her aroused slit together, her juices beginning to flow

uncontrollably.

Rod helped her down onto the bed as Jimmy worked the video recorder to capture the big event on film. Jimmy shot Blondie squirming about on the bed, panting in heat as her left hand caressed her right breast. He smiled as he watched Blondie's right hand move across her thigh, nearing the center of the

burning itch. "Ahhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhhh!" she panted, totally unaware that her shameful behavior was being recorded. The drug that she had consumed had her all hot and bothered, delirious with her only concern being that burning itch between her thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh!" Blondie moaned as her fingers came into contact with her silky panties as she began rubbing at the burning itch. She did not realize that she was about to feel masculine hands, hands that were now going to assist her in scratching that itch.

"Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned, arching up a sudden pressure being applied right onto the center of the burning itch had her body quivering. That sudden pressure was the thick middle finger of the smiling Rod. His finger, coated by the thin layer of silky panties, was now delving into the mushy pit of the beautiful Mrs. Blondie Bumstead. In and out his panty coated finger plunged into the moaning blonde beauty.

Blondie was totally delirious from the potent herb and now that burning itch was being expertly rubbed. She felt the bed sag from the weight of the big black man kneeling by the side of her squirming body. As she squirmed about, arching up into the teasing finger, she felt her hand being pulled to her side and her fingers came into contact with a hard fleshy bar. Instinctively, her fingers closed, unable to fully encircle her fingers as she squeezed at the throbbing instrument.

As Rod's finger circled into the slushy pit, the blonde beauty arched up even higher, her womanly instincts making her squeeze and pump at the throbbing fleshy bar in her hand. Then through the thick fog in her mind, she heard the unfamiliar voice of her Rod calling to her, "Blondie Blondie can you hear me? Squeeze with your hand if you can hear me!" Rod groaned with pleasure as the trim fingers squeezed with all their might.

He leaned forward to grasp the waistband of the MILF's lacy white panties, slowly drawing them over her hips and down her thighs. Seconds later, Rod held the silky garment up to his face. He inhaled deeply for the camera, taking in the sweet fragrance contained in the silky panties. Then the put the wet crotch of the panties into his mouth to get a taste of the sweet honey.

Feeling the blonde beauty's hands squeezing and pumping at this throbbing cock, he looked down at the agonized beauty and was tempted to cum right then, and right on her beautiful face ... but that was money shot for later. Rod dropped down next to her on the bed.

He fondled and fingered, licked, and kissed every inch of her ripe body. He spent a lot of time on her full thrusting boobs, suckling on her erect nipples as he felt her up. Then he slid down her firm body and positioned himself between her legs. He looked down at her blonde fringed muff, "Oh, fuck! Pure eating stuff!" he groaned for the viewing audience. Then he dove forward, nuzzling his face in her soft golden mound, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her womanhood.

To get a better camera angle, Rod lifted one of her legs and put it over his shoulder, then followed the same procedure with the other. Now he could eat out Blondie's sweet honey to his heart's content. Slurping, burrowing his tongue into the sweet slick slit. Finally coming up for air, his mouth and nose slick with the tasty juices; he looked to the camera and exclaimed, "This is so fucking sweet and tender!" He went back to eating her out then as she began to moan, he lifted his head from between her widespread legs again and said, "Your nice and juicy, all primed and ready for a good hard hosing baby." He lifted up with the MILF's legs still up over his shoulders, fit his thick black dick into her sopping wet cunt and began slowly rubbing the head of his monstrous dick up and down her tight slit as Jimmy moved in for a close up.

After coating the head of his foot long black dick with her juices, Rod dropped her trim white legs, and placed his oozing black cock at the entrance to the Blondie's private treasure, and pushed forward, groaning "Oh, Goddddd ... oohh, fuckkkkk! Oh, it's so fuck'n tight!" Slowly, Jimmy captured on film the huge black head beginning to disappear between the MILF's widely stretched pussy lips, her tightness resisting its entry, but her hips lifted and angled upward instinctively to accept Rod's hot black meat injection.

He pulled back to capture Blondie's mouth opening as she moaned in slight pain. Then he was elated to film her as she moaned, "Oh yes that feels so good!" He had her head to her thighs in frame as Rod moved back and forth in short easy strokes, stretching her glove tight twat little by little and plunging slightly deeper with each thrust.

Rod bent down and softly kissed her on her open mouth, slipping his tongue just inside, while at the same time continuing to slip into her incredible tight box. Jimmy moved in for a close up as Blondie instinctively pursed her lips slightly as Rod's lips touched hers, enveloping his tongue and giving the black stud a hot deep kiss as he worked his big black dick into her sweet honey pot.

He now had about five good inches inside her pussy: the thickest part of his dick now almost inside her. Suddenly, as if a barrier had been broken the thick bulge of his dick slipped past the tight entrance of her hot hole. Rod began pumping away inside her with evil intent, sliding in deeper and deeper with every powerful thrust, fucking the drugged wife and mother hard and deep with his thick black horsecock.

Once the blonde beauty became accustomed the thickness and length of his cock, Rod began a long slow withdrawal of his meat, and then slowly feed it back deep into her. His experience and stamina soon had Dagwood Bumstead' s beautiful blonde-haired wife mewling softly as her body began to hunch up to him as he slowly plunged his thick meat back into her.

Coupled with the potent stimulant and Rod's expertise, his long slow strokes had the pretty Mrs. Blondie Bumstead going out of her mind. She was desperately in need of sexual relief as she unconsciously hunched her lush ripe white body up and down to get more of his lengthy black shaft into her.

She was forever caught on film when she wrapped her trim arms around the black stud's neck and her legs around his ass. The sweet blonde MILF was pulling him even deeper as her ankles locked upon one another, squeezing him to her. Her drugged concentration was on the long thick dick, stretching her inside

to limits beyond anything she had ever imagined. Every time she would roll her hips, Rod would thrust his huge black dick inside her, forcing her to pause while a muffled moan escaped from between her lips.

"OHHHH God!!! Fuck meeee fuck me hard, you big black bastard!" moaned the gorgeous vixen, her hands now gripping his dark ass cheeks and pulling him into her with each thrust. Blondie threw her head back and moaned aloud as the amazing Negro seemed to grow inside her even more. Her internal organs

were being assaulted like never before, this thick dick stretching her to where her innards were rearranging to accommodate his huge dick as it fucked her.

Rod had been fucking her for over thirty minutes straight and his nuts were bloated, yearning to fill this beautiful blonde MILF they'd grabbed off the street with his hot seed. He grimaced and lunged way up into her torso once more, his cockhead seeking to jump right out of her open throat! No woman had ever taken him so fully before. This was a video he would want to view often once produced. But it was time to deliver, and this hot assed babe now wanted his load unlike when they'd started!

Jimmy moved closer with the camcorder, panning the length of the housewife and mother's splayed body as the big black stud thrust into her wet orifice again and again like an animal now. The lens focused in on the juncture of thick, black dick and her stretched white cunt lips, the swollen folds of wet flesh wrapped around the girth in a stranglehold.

Rod slowed his fucking and stared as they witnessed the glistening inner lips appearing to be drawn right out of her gaping twat, climbing up the extracted column as if milking the organ with a mind of their own. Then, upon his inward penetration, receding with his cock into her pelvis before flaring outward again on each ensuing withdrawal. It looked like her womb was being pulled inside out!

Blondie moaned and her head tossed side to side, her entire being lost in this mind-blowing fuck. Seeing the over-endowed black giving it hard to this beautiful blonde MILF was hot stuff to Jimmy. Rod was one of many men with whom he filmed such torrid scenes. But this guy was a true stud with a humongous hard-on that seemed to get thicker and longer the more he fucked. Hips thrusting powerfully, the aroused Negro leaned over his harpooned catch until his face was atop hers. The hardness of his member buried to the hilt; Rod opened his thick lips immediately above hers. Snaking out his long tongue, he began wagging it seductively for Blondie to take in her mouth. The enraptured blonde quickly accepted the meaty offering, sucking in the tip of the pink appendage and giving Rod access to her throat. Her lips drew the amazing tongue inward until it was down her throat, and their lusty kiss was on dynamic display.

As erotic as their fucking was, Jimmy couldn't stop staring at the helpless wife French-kissing this lusty black man, her mouth taking his lingual thrusts in pure delight, sucking his long tongue deeper into her throat. She was out of control, without inhibition, a total slut now for the long thick dark dick up her twat. Seeing the raw passion in the obscene kiss only made his cock harder as he taped. He wanted in on this action!

In just moments, the camcorder was easily attached to the ready tripod. Then, armed with the tiny remote, the lustful director and producer kneeled alongside the thrashing pair, looking to add his touch to the incredible fuck scene.

Reaching under Rod' right thigh, Jimmy firmly gripped both black balls in his hand and began to massage the swollen orbs. He could feel the cum building up as his fingers deftly worked the heavy testicles. The Negro continued to fuck his enormous black cock shaft deep inside the gorgeous blonde beneath him. Watching this bro fill the formerly innocent wife and mother with his 13-inch dick was a terrific turn-on ... the thick organ plowing into her splayed cunt hole in a rhythmic assault that promised to deliver his pent-up seed on cue.

Blondie was pinned against the headboard of the king-size bed; her moans and squeals filling the bedroom with the unbridled, hot fucking from this young stud. Her sculpted legs rose toward the ceiling, her loins spread to the max to give him full access. With each full stroke of hard meat driving into her wet hole, juices seeped from the juncture of black dick and white gash, squirting over his balls.

Leaning closer, Jimmy stared in awe as her swollen pussy lips milked the dark column, climbing up the slick shaft with each inward penetration and clamping onto her black lover in an attempt to bring him off inside her oozing twat.

Rod triumphantly buried his entire member, grinding his pelvis into hers as his cockhead thrust up into her torso with impunity. This was a fuck flick after all, and he was taking the sweet assed blonde bareback, knowing he had free rein and could cum inside her at will. No condom, no diaphragm, no protection... just her raw, open cunt!

The thrill was obvious for him as he fucked into her seeping hole with a wild energy, knowing Jimmy loved to see it. While kneading the drenched testicles with confidence, Jimmy wanted the black motherfucker to fill this white MILF's twat with his virile cum load, to spew his heavy torrent of black jizz right up into her womb and flood every pore of Blondie's inner being with his hot seed.

"He's in you, babe! Jesus! Look at that motherfucker plow his foot-long dick into your cunt." he chuckled toward the white woman's lust-filled face. Blondie was really into it now, all thoughts of husband and children fucked out of her drugged consciousness. Her eyes were glazed as her face took on a look of pure animal desire, and Rod was riding her for a long hard evening of cum-filled delights.

Leaning in more, Jimmy brought his face closer and watched the thick, glistening shaft of dark muscle slide in and out of her swollen twat. Rod took long strokes that would literally turn Blondie's cunt hole inside out with each withdrawal, the inner pink lips clinging to the girth of his black dick and distending several inches each time. Punctuating the action were numerous deluges of creamy emissions squirting from the fleshy juncture as both partners succumbed to their raw carnal desires.

The raw offering of the entwined lovers' mutual juices seduced the excited director to feed. Dipping inward, Jimmy licked the dripping mass of cum flowing over Rod's dick, slurping the secretions into his mouth as they continued to fuck.

"Milk that monster cock, you slut! Take every inch up into your fuckin' womb and get ready to absorb a hot blast of the bro's cum." he cheered, Jimmy's fingers sensing the pending release as he cupped the other man's bloated scrotum and weighed the sloshing contents. Rod groaned and his eyes rolled back. Jimmy squeezed firmly and the black stud snarled, his climax now seeming to overtake him completely.

Knowing his nut was about to bust; the wily black stud thrust hard then withdrew, only to fuck his huge pole to the hilt again. This bitch was a fuck to remember an incredible piece of ass once Rod's massive black pile driver had broken her down! Blondie convulsed as her big black lover buried his dick with a wild lust, fucking the shit out of her like a jackhammer gone amok.

"Plough that fat cock meat up into her womb, T." Jimmy cheered, "Fill her with your hot, spewing cum load!" The camcorder captured the viscous union as the duo undulated together, yearning for release now. Rod dripped sweat onto Blondie's bountiful tits and torso, his thrusts driving up into the blonde with a commitment to getting off inside her cunt. This was the kind of intensity he sought yet didn't always find building for a monumental eruption a release that drew the heaviest globs of semen from the depths of Rod' nuts, the ultimate knot of dick snot! "Jeee-esus...you fucker!!" groaned the sprawled slut, "Cum! Cum inside meeee!" And as she screamed for climax, Jimmy used the remote and focused the camera on Rod' bloated testicles, the hairy, dark pouch visibly churning and expanding to the size of a plump apple. This was the power, the potency of this black man the sheer volume of semen these monstrous nuts could deliver! He had seen it so many times unleashed up inside a captured and broken MILF's gripping cunt, or deftly dumped down her throat. The stud was a horse and Jimmy loved watching him explode.

12