Blondie is Taken on the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath the tense hulk atop her, Blondie absorbed the growing member deeper within her abdominal tract with each lunge, swallowing what was now full fifteen solid inches of hard black cock. Her eyes were rolling back into her head as Rod took her over the edge with him, determined to ejaculate with a show.

His thrusts amplified; the muscular Negro fucked his long organ into the now willing blonde's cunt hole with authority. At least a full foot of his glistening dark flesh appeared with each piston-like cycle, each time driving back into Blondie's amazingly tight twat with a lewd slurping sound followed by a smack as his burgeoning balls banged her upturned ass. The effect was immediate, sending the splayed woman into orgasmic release.

Jimmy smiled as he pulled back to capture the sight of the MILF's quivering body. The sculpted legs dangling in mid-air began to quake in a spastic fashion, her entire being consumed by Rod' fucking. The guy was a juggernaut, loving the power he had over such a married beauty as Blondie. With a mighty lunge he penetrated even deeper, determined to reach further up inside her womb where no man had ever taken her. Jimmy could see the girth of his enormous cock shaft grow thicker and thicker, until it was as big as a Coke can!

"Jeeesus!" screamed Blondie, "You animal! Fuck me... make me lose it!" And as if in response to her own desire, the sexy blonde twitched violently, her head snapping to first one side then the other. Jimmy aimed the camcorder at the two and grinned as the ravaged wife trembled and went into spasms from head to foot. Rod continuing to ream her vaginal tract with authority. Suddenly, with a wild scream, Blondie had an internal orgasm that exploded within her cunt, spewing a torrent of slick juices out over the nigger's dick and balls.

"Take her, T.! Shoot that big creamy wad inside her fuck hole!" Jimmy extolled the young stud with an excited tone. This was the moment he always waited for to see the captured white MILF get her cunt filled with a black man's hot sperm such a load as Rod could produce. This Negro was built like a horse, and he never failed to ejaculate like a true stallion either.

With Blondie twitching in convulsions of ecstasy beneath his sweating frame, the handsome black lunged inward one last time, his eyes glazed with lust. He could feel the blunt head of his dark cock worming up into the woman, seeking the deepest folds of her stretched womb, the giant organ hardening and pulsing inside her. Turning to the camcorder, Rod snarled with his ultimate victory, knowing Jimmy was hip to the fact he was about to blow his wad.

The first release was volcanic, rising from the swollen glands in his bloated nuts in a voracious swirl, coursing through his fifteen-inch fuck-muscle like white lava before finally gushing up inside Blondie's twat. The mature blonde thrashed like a speared fish under his assault, the torrent of hot cum instantly filling her entire vaginal tract. Rod pinned her to the bed as another blast, equally as large and forceful, hurtled up his dick and infused the still orgasmic chic with his potent seed. Blondie moaned her entire body now in uncontrollable spasms. Rod snarled as his hot ejaculate gushed inside the blonde. Buried inside her to the hilt, the handsome stud could feel his cum washing inside her womb, just two shots and he had already filled her innards to capacity. Anymore and it would be backwashing out over his balls let's see it fly, man!" Jimmy directed was eager to film the mighty eruption firsthand. They both smiled and Rod boldly withdrew his enormous cock shaft from inside Blondie in time to send the next bolt of creamy jizz flying like a liquid harpoon, hurtling over the blonde's abdomen and torso. The three-foot rope of semen shot across her skin, caroming off her big tits before finally hitting her face. A perfect shot!

The Negro grabbed his pulsing erection in his fist and began to Jimmy-off for the camera, determined to maximize his release. Suddenly, another stream of fresh cum jetted upward in a dramatic arc that nearly reached the ceiling! The glistening rope hung in mid-air momentarily before falling back down over Blondie's naked body with a splat. Then, in a series of impressive contractions, Rod shot two, three no: four thick bursts of his nut-juice all over her, coating her breasts in sperm.

He stroked himself confidently and moved higher, bringing his monster cock to the gorgeous MILF's face. His dark balls hung in the pools of cum already formed between her tits. With a wringing motion, his fingers continued to extract the copious outpouring, sending more cream into Blondie's lips and face, each ejaculation equal to the last.

Jimmy stared in awe as his big dicked black star shot more and more cum, dumping nearly fifteen times before diminishing to a steady stream that continued to ooze from his dick for a couple of minutes more. No man had ever delivered so much! Rod lay his huge member between Blondie's coated breasts and sat on her stomach lightly. Blondie twitched and quivered beneath him, barely conscious, yet aware that she had extracted the load of her life. Then moving back between her splayed thighs, the thick length of dark flesh was swiftly plunged back into her fuck hole, the juices still seeping from the tip.

Exhausted and totally spent, Rod slid to the mattress as his enormous length of black dick finally withdrew from Blondie's still twitching cunt hole, the thick shaft glistening in the mix of their sex juices. With a final slurping pop, the bulbous cock head emerged in triumph, the cum dripping profusely as his ejaculation continued to ooze forth. The well-fucked blonde lay limp, while her swollen labia yawned open, unable to close after absorbing Rod's monster cock for the past hour.

Her sumptuous ass still hoisted upward; Blondie was barely conscious of the nasty offering her jizz-filled orifice presented to the camera. The distended folds of her outer labia were gorged with her flushed blood, the thick flaps pouting in a gaping manner that left her fuck hole wide open at least two inches. As the enormous cock shaft exited, globs of sperm ran from the

slice of well-fucked pussy. Rod stared at the aftermath of his copious seed and the blonde's own juices flowing from her twat, knowing he had shot off inside Blondie without protection or regard, his wad in her fertile womb.

"Gotcha, babe!" he chuckled as he wrung his dick with one fist casually. "You're so full of cum; I can see it sliding right out of your hot cunt!" An as if to emphasize his remark, the grinning Negro slipped three fingers inside the yawning orifice, scooping a huge wad of his ejaculate into his palm. Winking at the still quivering blonde splayed before him, Rod held the slimy pool up as Jimmy moved in, for a close up.

Rod grinned as Jimmy said, "That's a wrap. Man, you fucked the bitch's brains out. We'll let her rest up a while, and then clean her up for the next shoot."

As Rod backed off Jimmy looked at the slimy trails of Rod's cum that ran up the MILF's body like frosting on a cake, each beckoning to be lapped up by the turned-on director. Jimmy looked into Blondie's glazed eyes and dipped down to her navel where he began to suck in the first giant rope of fresh semen.

As the warm seed disappeared into his lips, he winked at Rod, letting him know how much he loved to eat the black man's emissions. There was so fuckin' much cum to drink! Jimmy was in heaven. Sucking the hot ejaculate from a MILF's well-fucked body was indeed a pure act of lust he forever craved.

The video became one of the best sellers on Jimmy's porno web site. In fact, it was one of a series of most requested downloads as they kept Blondie captive for the entire day before putting a bag over her head and driving her back to the mall parking lot, they'd taken her from.

It was an experience she'd never forget or be proud of, for she truly had performed as a black cock crazy white ho as Rod and two other black porno stars fucked her again and again. Her cunt, her asshole and her throat all accepting their foot-long black weapons of MILF destruction for the camera.

She never told anyone what had happened to her and could only hope that no one she knew would visit the MILF Takers web site to find her as one of the MILFs on display. Though late at night when the family was asleep, she was often to be found on the family computer watching herself in action with the big dicked black men on the videos she downloaded from MILF Takers as she masturbated to long drawn-out climaxes.

I am thinking about writing another chapter. Let me know if you think I should!

12