Blondie’s Taboo Christmas Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding his hand between hers, my wife took his middle finger in her mouth and sucked it, her inviting eyes never leaving his, finally letting it slide out slowly as she murmured.

"You ready to do that, Bertie...go upstairs an' find out if little sister's pussy is still as tight as it was the last time you got some of it?"

I found myself again harboring a niggling suspicion that Texas might not have been the last time these two had been to bed together, that maybe Blondie still hadn't told me everything about their incestual affair.

Before Bert could respond, Blondie glanced at me, mocking, "Êtes-vous prêt à montrer à ce cocu ce que vous faisiez à sa femme pendant un mois entier alors qu'il était trop occupé par son nouveau travail (Are you ready to show this cuckold what you were doin' to his wife for a whole month when he was too damned busy with his new job)?"

Moments later, Blondie and Bert walked arm in arm to the bank of elevators—slowly to accommodate his shuffling gait—with me following, carrying her fox coat, looking at her foxy ass jiggling so enticingly in that tight skirt, contemplating the stratospheric level of perversion I was about to witness.

As I stepped into the elevator, Bert was turning to face forward and I noticed that his left eye was even more out of alignment—it had been tracking perfectly earlier in the day—and I smugly congratulated myself on my theory that sexual excitement could cause his eye to dysfunction. There was no longer any question that this phenomenon was indeed the linking factor to Blondie's hypersexual excitation with the two guys with lazy eyes.

As soon as the elevator door closed, my super-excited spouse spun into her brother's arms, her small hand snaking up to the back of his head to pull him down for a kiss that she would term vorace (voracious). Bert's hands immediately cupped that fine bottom as she lifted her knee up to his waist, standing on one small foot, grinding her body against him, moaning with the release of pent up incestual passion. They were frenziedly kissing when the elevator door opened on our floor. Pulling away as she pulled down her skirt, she chuckled,

"Mon Dieu, I been wantin' to do that since I first saw you this afternoon—it's been so long an' I've been so horny waitin' to do this, mon amour."

When we entered the suite, Blondie went to a small red suitcase that held her sexy outfits, her vibrators and little else. The quickness with which she snatched up a few items told me those must be the things she had preselected as part of her plan. Saying, "Fix us some drinks, Rick, an' I'll be out in a minute," she disappeared into the bathroom.

Bert was looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows at the nighttime cityscape. I turned on the music player, already loaded with Blondies favorite dancing and fucking music, grabbed the ice bucket to go refill it and told Bert to have a seat on the sofa when ready. Ten minutes later we were sitting there drinking Crown and sharing a joint...more of that very sexy dope we saved for such occasions...talking LSU and Saints football, when Blondie stepped out.

Fully dressed in a different short skirt and blouse, she approached down the length of the room in a slow, measured, runway model strut, bouncing provocatively to the music beat. She was breathtakingly sexy. and Bert responded with an awed, "You are absolutely beautiful, baby sister," as she flounced past us, snatching the joint from me and taking several deep tokes as she stood in a hipshot pose at the window, juking her hips and jiggling her ass, surveying the nightscape.

Throwing Bert a sulky pout over her shoulder, she accused in a pretend-hurt tone, "With that incredible memory of yours, you don't remember this outfit, Bertie?"

"Oh hell yeah I do!" he gushed with a wide grin, "You wore one like it the first time you did a striptease for me." Then to prove it, he leered, "You wearing the pink panties and bra?"

"Bien sûr (Of course)!" she cooed, "I'll show you in a few minutes, bébé chéri (baby darlin')," and when he asked if she had on the white garterbelt she cooed, très certainement (certainly)!"

Throwing me a smug look, she quipped, "Told you he'd remember, didn't I?"

She had swapped the sweater for an expensive looking, ivory blouse with fine, threaded gold vertical stripes that...accented by her multiple strands of gold and natural pearls...was dynamite with that tight beige skirt, which was shorter, tighter and shinier than the one she'd been wearing earlier. As she began twisting and bouncing to a new song, she moved closer to Bert and began fiddling with the top button of her blouse.

I said, "Sexy skirt, Blondie," and she nodded while moving right up in front of Bert.

"Thought you boys might like this one better," she cooed, "It's Lycra an' a lot sexier than that wool one, dontcha think?" She pulled up the mid-thigh hem, exposing the two-toned, brown tops of her tan nylons attached to off-white garters...as well as the firmly-packed crotch of a pair of tight, extremely-sheer, pink panties through which her neatly-trimmed, hairy muff was almost as visible as if she were wearing no panties at all.

Leering at Bert she taunted, "Show me yours an' I'll show you mine, mon chéri (honey). That first time I did this, you were jackin' off for me, remember? So get that big cock out grand frère an' jack off for me now, d'accord (okay), sweet boy?"

To me she said, "Get those robes outta the closet an' you boys get undressed, cher."

In under two minutes we were naked under the robes, our clothes hung hastily on hooks in the closet. Bert wasn't bashful—as soon as he sat down, he threw open the robe and began stroking his semi-hard cock to full erection much to Blondie's admiring delight. I noted that neither she nor her brother had been exaggerating its size: it looked to be only an inch or so longer than my 7.5 but it was, as she had told me, decidedly thicker, causing me to reflect that her experiences with such a beefy penis at eighteen had been what led her to now have such a strong preference for thick, meaty cocks, regardless of length.

"Oh fuck yeah, Bertie, that thing's still just as beautiful as the last time I saw it." She threw me a lewd wink and slipped the needle in yet again, "An' I saw it every day, up close an' real, real personal-like, when he came an' stayed with us in Texas."

Dancing provocatively in front of us, my alluring wife was unbuttoning her blouse all the way, eager to get past the preliminaries and down to what the two of them were there to do, plug older brother's still-formidable phallus into little sister's still-snug snatch. Leaning back into the corner of the sofa, I watched fascinated as she undid the last button and with her eyes locked on her sibling's...peeled back the blouse revealing a lacy pink bra...which, to my surprise, was not her usual shelf bra...a style that left her nipples exposed. Then I remembered that she wanted to look as she had when she first did this for her brother fifteen years earlier. Her nipples were quickly bared anyway, as she tucked the filmy fabric under the cones of her breasts, taunting Bert,

"You gonna suce mes nichons, grand frère (suck my titties, big brother)? You haven't sucked little sister's titties in a long, long time and they've really missed you, baby."

Hiking the Lycra skirt up to her waist, she straddled him on the sofa, settling astride his hips, cupping her right breast and guiding it under that gunslinger mustache and into a mouth that began suckling like a newborn calf. Blondie moaned softly, grasping the back of his head with her other hand, pulling him to her as she fed him more hard nipple and soft, pale, mammary flesh while pleading,

"Oh fuck yeah, Bertie, suck 'em hard, suck my titties, cher, just like that, just like that! Please, please, Suce mes nichons, suce mes doux nichons, mon amour (suck my sweet titties, my love)."

They were both really getting into it as my wife began humping her big brother's erection through those thin panties, sliding the creamy gusset up and down the length of that hefty cock. All at once, Bert took his mouth from her breast, entreating her,

"Put it in, Blondie, mon Dieu, baby-girl, please put it in," to which she replied breathlessly,

"On the bed, baby, on the bed—I want you on top the first time—that's the way you fuck me best, mon amour, so fuck me on the bed, s'il vous plaît mon amour (please my love)."

Rising to her feet, Blondie stood shimmying out of the skirt which she tossed in my lap, then reaching behind and unfastening her bra, dropping it on the skirt. Pulling down her pink panties, she stepped out of them, tossing them on the pile in my lap, saying,

"Sorry, cher, it's just been too long since we've done this an' we need to quit playin' around an' get down to business, do what we're all here for...J'espère que tu comprends (I hope you understand), cher."

When I just grinned and made a be-my-guest gesture toward the bed, she crawled on it in her white garterbelt, tan hose, and sexy ivory heels, fluffed a couple of pillows to go behind her head, then lay back spreading her legs wide, purring huskily to her waiting brother,

"C'mon, lover, lil' sis needs some a that good Cajun lovin' that she hasn't had for waaay, way too long."

It was then, as Bert stood there, his cock pointing out toward her small, voluptuous body, that I saw that his left eye was totally out of sync with the right, confirming that sexual excitement and lazy eye apparently were linked in him confirming that was what Blondie had been looking at all those times they had fucked face to face, so that it was inescapably linked in her mind with very hot and forbidden sex—thus the origin of her Cowboy syndrome.

As Bert got into position, I jumped up and dragged a chair to the foot of the bed, getting settled into it just as my brother-in-law inserted his fat cock into his little sister for the first of many times over the next week. Blondie had been right about its size, especially its girth and as her labia stretched to accommodate it, she let out a long low moan of pleasure,

"Oh God yeasss, Bertie, oh fuck yeasss, put it in me, baby, put it all the way in, mon frère chéri (my darlin' brother) all the way, oh oui, oui, oui (yes, yes, yes) all the way in, baby!"

At that moment, his body jerked and his milky-pale buttocks slammed violently into her causing her to cry out, "Oui! Oui! Oui! Give it to me like that...comme vous le faisiez, mon doux amoureux (the way you used to my sweet lover)."

Blondie had been right about the unique fashion in which her brother fucked her...indeed his ass was moving in a wildly erratic manner, driving his big cock into her from all points of the compass in a jerky, uneven rhythm that immediately had her pleading between hot, fevered kisses for him not to stop. She was quickly into full, crazy Cowboy mode and they fucked hotly for several minutes until I saw her fingers grip the base of his cock, as she gasped,

"Ralentis, bébé, ralentis, d'accord (Slow down, baby, slow down, okay)? Faisons durer le plaisir, d'accord (Let's make the pleasure last, okay)?"

Mumbling his assent, Bert slowed his frantic pace, barely moving his hips as they lay there locked tightly together, just kissing. But their coupling retained its intensity...no longer boiling perhaps, but certainly simmering...for several minutes until Blondie released his cock, sighing,

"D'accord...accélérer mais pas trop vite, bébé (Okay, pick up the pace but not too fast, baby)."

By that method, Blondie managed to keep her corné grande frère (horny big brother) going for another half hour with periods of incredibly intense fucking separated by brief intervals of slowed or no action with Blondie tightly squeezing the base of his cock until his rising climax ejaculation subsided. After more than forty minutes he began groaning loudly once again and this time she responded by purring invitingly,

"Je veux que tu jouisses en moi maintenant, chéri (I'm ready for you to come in me now, sweetie), es-tu prêt (are you ready), bébé?"

His answer to that enticing inquiry was a roaring, "Yeeeaaasss!!!" and his thrusts became a series of spasmodic slams against her soft, upturned, receptive bottom, coming from every angle with his sizable saggy scrotum bouncing and slapping against her butt cheeks as the potent Gallic family jewels within his sack emptied their illicit genetic contraband into a morally, culturally and genetically forbidden receptacle, his mid-thirties sister's welcoming womb.

With Bert's cock turning a slickly shiny white, Blondie's pussy became rimmed in frothy cream as semen was forced out of its tight confines by that fat phallus. Seeing that they were about to make a wet mess on the bed, I jumped up and retrieved a hand towel from the bar, slipping it under my wife's ass as she lifted her hips responsively to receive the waning drizzles of her brother's hot seminal fluids.

Blondie was holding him tightly, moaning and muttering French endearments between kisses,

"Oh mon frère chéri, you are still just as good as you always were, mon meilleur tres amant (my very best lover). J'aime la façon dont tu m'aimes mon goujon fraternelle (I love the way you love me, my brotherly stud)."

That kind of affectionate talk continued for a brief while and it struck me how often I heard sibling references, petite soeur (little sister) and grande frère (big brother) in both French and English from both of them, as well as mumbled references to love, only in French, almost as if they were defiantly proud of the incestuous nature of their affair, rather than shamefacedly tiptoeing around its taboo aspects. However they thought of it, they had just openly and undeniably consummated the ultimate incestual act, sibling insemination, in my presence and neither of them seemed to have the slightest concern. In fact they were starting up again.

True to Blondie's assertions about her brother's ability to maintain an erection after ejaculating in her, he had indeed remained hard...and inside her...throughout and in the aftermath of his climax...and was now resuming his disjointed pumping. It was a particularly messy view I had from my seat at the foot of the bed...their joined groins were coated and smeared with Bert's prolific seminal output and when her bottom came up off the bed to meet his increasingly vigorous thrusts, it appeared my wife's whole bottom side was coated with the shiny residue of their mating.

Settling in to watch the second show, I saw Blondie's hand held aloft with her fingers beckoning me to the bedside. I leaned over the bed just as Bert bent and kissed her. She responded open-mouthed, jaws working, both their tongues busy, probing and parrying, in a most un-sibling-like kiss while Bert kept hitting that pussy with increasing energy in his unpredictable manner. Tearing her full lips away from his bristling mustache, my wife smiled naughtily and gasped,

"See what I mean? Told you he could keep it hard after comin' didn't I, sugar?"

Leaning forward, braced on my spread hands, I brushed those kiss-swollen lips and said,

"I'm impressed—you two are very, very good together—you put on an excellent show."

Grinning impishly, she teased, "Um-hum, see what you missed out on in Texas?"

She giggled, "We fucked like this at least twice a day, usually more, almost every day for a whole month an' mon mari cocu never got to watch us...not even once."

I chuckled, "Well maybe you can start getting your mari cocu caught up—we've got a few more nights here..." which caused her to groan,

"Count on it, baby, we're gonna fuck every chance we get aren't we, Bertie?" eliciting his moaned agreement.

Standing, I quipped, "One more good thing—you won't ever hear me arguing with you again about coming to visit your parents, sweetie pie," earning me an outright laugh from both of them.

Blondie tittered to her brother, "He never realized how much fun our little family get-togethers could be, did he?" She looked up at me winking and teased, "Not even when they were goin' on right under his nose, in his own house an' right there in his own bed, night after night."

She kissed Bert again and sighed, "Mon Dieu, I haven't been fucked that hard...that often...an' just that plain fuckin' good...since then, baby, tu sais (you know)?"

I couldn't hear his muttered response but I sure heard my wife's to him, "Oh yeah, baby, definitely—you still fuck me better than Rick—an' your cock's still bigger an' still fills my pussy better than his, even more than it used to 'cause his doesn't get as hard as your big ol' Cajun cock anymore."

"An', darlin', I can't even remember the last time my husband came as much as you just did..."

She kissed his ear, murmuring, "It's been years since he dropped a load like that...an' even then he sure's hell couldn't stay hard like you after he did."

He hit her with a good thrust causing her to groan, "Oui chérie, tu es définitivement un meilleur amant que mon mari (Yeah honey, you're definitely a better lover than my husband)." When he muttered something she responded,

"Ne t'inquiète pas s'il m'entend le dire (Don't worry if he hears me say it). (Il veut juste regarder sa femme se faire baiser (He just wants to watch his wife get fucked)."

Bert glanced over his shoulder at me snickering to her, "Très bien, laisse-le regarder et laisse ton frère s'occuper de cette chatte serrée (Fine, let him watch and let your brother take care of this tight pussy)."

When I didn't say anything, he bragged, "Je garderai ta petite chatte chaude satisfaite ma petite soeur chaude (I'll keep your hot little pussy satisfied my hot little sister), tout comme j'ai toujours (just like I always have)."

As they settled back into it, he was concentrating on hitting that pussy from every possible angle again and Blondie was getting back into it as well, twisting her hips to meet as many of those unpredictable thrusts as possible. When they did meet perfectly, she'd let out a gasp or a moan, or a panting "Oui!"

Retaking my seat, I pondered my sheer good luck in getting the opportunity to search Bert's computer and find the journal that made this present moment possible, not to mention future probabilities. Now that we'd rekindled this hot brother-sister love affair, who knew what might grow out of it with only a two-hundred mile drive separating us? I knew Blondie would be wanting to do this on a regular basis and I certainly had no objection. But for the moment I was content to sit here with drink in one hand and cock in the other, watching my very sexy wife getting her butt screwed off by her big brother with all three of us loving every minute of it.

They were getting into it good now with Bert pounding it into her and Blondie sliding back into Cowboy mode again, growing more and more excited until she was in a head-thrashing frenzy that turned into a monstrous orgasm. Her bed-shaking spasms set Bert's balls to blasting once again, with the resulting mutual orgasm becoming one of the most spectacular sexual finishes I'd ever witnessed up to that point in our lives. I actually had to put my hand over Blondie's mouth to hush her before someone in the quiet, nearly empty hotel called security.