Blondie’s Taboo Christmas Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She commanded Bert, "Get up an' let me sit there, Bertie...let us have the couch, okay?"

He awkwardly clambered to his feet and took one of the stools at the bar as his sister took his place, twisting to face her former schoolboy lover, spreading her legs as she guided his hand back to her groin. Digging a heel into the floor, she ground her hips against his hand and sighed, "Do it again, baby, just the way you used to—make me come, sweet boy, make little Blondie come before you fuck her again after all these years, d'accord?"

Lying back with her eyes closed, smiling serenely, her hips slowly twisting and insistently pushing against his hand, Blondie said, "Rick, light us a joint—the sexy stuff." Then to Wes, "You smoke the evil weed, chéri?"

He replied, "Haven't in a long time, but I can't imagine a better possible time to reacquaint myself, belle femme (beautiful lady)," causing her to chortle,

"An excellent time for sure, baby, cause this is real sexy dope...makes me wanna screw all night an' it will you, too...at least I hope..." waiting a beat then, "Sure worked for Bertie last night...didn't it grand frère (big brother)?"

Bert responded with a hearty, "Fuckin'A!" causing her to laugh and murmur to Wesley,

"De toute évidence pas quelque chose dont il a besoin (Obviously not something he needs)."

Wes looked at Bert and chuckled, "Still the man with a perpetual erection, eh, Bert?"

Rolling the joint, I mused how utterly bizarre this scene was: my wife lying there getting fingerfucked by her old neighborhood acquaintance while the three of them casually joked about adult incest, an imprisoning sexual offense in Louisiana. Lighting the doobie, I took a couple of deep tokes and passed it to Blondie who after several deep hits offered it to her new/old lover who managed several tokes after overcoming an initial fit of coughing. Bert burned it down to a stub so I rolled two more for later use.

Apparently the pint-sized petroleum engineer hadn't lost his deft touch with my equally diminutive Dixie Pixie—her hips were beginning to roil as his fingers danced and darted in and about her vaginal opening—causing her to moan, groan and gasp, instructing him over and over,

"Doigt me baise, bébé (fingerfuck me baby) Doigt me baise! Doigt me baise! Doigt me baise!"

As if suddenly wakened from sleep by her insistent murmurs, I dazedly realized that the dope had taken me off somewhere momentarily, the sudden surge of sexual desire suffusing my entire system providing the proof. That it was similarly affecting the others was evidenced by both Wes and Bertie standing and stripping off their clothes, tossing them carelessly on the coffee table, leaving Blondie to momentarily self-minister to her needs. Her hand was a blur of motion between her thighs until a now-naked Wesley intervened, resuming his skillful handiwork.

I remembered her assessment of Wesley's build...he was well-proportioned...appearing to work out regularly...but he was averagely endowed...not quite a match for me and by no means one for Bert. As Wes took over again, Blondie cocked an eye on her brother's nakedness and crooned,

"Don't go anywhere, grand frère, pull your chair over here an' give lil' sis a kiss, d'accord?"

She didn't need to repeat herself. With my help we maneuvered his straight-backed chair into the space between couch and coffee table where, by straddling the narrow seat he was able to bend forward and initiate a torrid kissing session while kneading her breasts and sucking her erect nipples. Blondie went wild as soon as their mouths melded, both her small hands in his hair, binding his head to hers, fusing their faces in crazed, moaning, full Cowboy-mode kissing.

Watching their heated tongue swapping I chuckled to myself about that old saying about something being as unexciting as kissing your sister. After witnessing my wife and her brother like this, you could be certain I would never use that expression again except in irony.

It was unbelievably erotic seeing Blondie in such an extreme state of arousal with a pair of men from her past. I was stripping away my own clothes when I heard her begin to orgasm, tearing her lips away just long enough to cry out to her three men,

"Je viens! Je viens! Je viens mes chéris! (I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming, my darlings!)"

She and Bert resumed their deep kiss, holding it as she bucked, twisted and convulsed until her spasms gradually subsided. When Bert pulled back, she smiled foxily at Wes, as she lifted her leg from the floor, resting her ankle on his muscular shoulder,

"Comme au bon vieux temps (Just like old times), hmm, monsieur les doigts magiques (mister magic fingers)?"

He smiled, "That was l'été le plus mémorable de ma vie (the most memorable summer of my life), thanks to you, ma jolie fille (my pretty girl)."

Eyeing his erection, she purred, "Let's get on that bed an' put that thing in me an' let's see what we can do about makin' this your most memorable Christmas, mignonne petite tarte (cutie pie)."

What they did for the next half hour was not anything like what she and Bert had done the night before...they didn't fuck feverishly...they made love...tender, caring, affection-filled love. Surprisingly, I found it a refreshing counterpoint to her wild fucking with Bert. She repeatedly called Wes mon amour, my love, and as always when my little sweetie began tossing around the 'L' word, I felt a disturbing twinge of apprehension. But I needn't have worried.

Even his climax was relatively subdued, accompanied by murmured endearments in both French and English and lots of impassioned kissing. Bert gave them less than five minutes of post-coital tenderness before perching conspicuously at the foot of the bed with a big silly grin on his face and his big, diamond-hard erection in his hand. Blondie handed me the roach, grinning at Wes,

"As I was sayin'...just like old times, an'...certaines choses ne changent jamais (some things never change)...Bertie just never did have much patience about waitin' for little sister to give him his turn did he?"

But the warm smile she flashed at her brother and the accompanying wink made it abundantly clear that she was just as ready for more of their frenzied fucking as he was. Her words proved it.

"Okay, stud-muffin, get up here an' let's see what I can do about your obvious problem, okay?"

But Bert apparently had more on his mind than just fucking my wife again...he lay back with that big thick erection standing almost straight up and told his sister to get atop him in a 69 position. I'd momentarily forgotten Bert's predilection for cleaning her after intercourse which is precisely what he proceeded to do now. It took but a minute or so of his tonguing to inspire her to another head-hammering fellatio performance.

Wes and I pulled the two tall stools over from corner bar and watched them go at each other like that for five minutes, my mind idly calculating the odds on the rarity of such a scene: a husband watching his beautiful middle-aged wife, naked in a hotel suite with three men, fucking her older brother with another of her old high school screwing partners viewing the action alongside her spouse. They had to be astronomical.

I asked quietly, "Did they do that back that summer?" and Wes just gave me a wry smile and nodded, causing me to wonder why Blondie seldom showed such enthusiasm for performing oral sex except sometimes with black guys and a couple of her regular boyfriends. Her fervor this night wasn't as great as it had been last night either—after just a few minutes of 69 activity she took her mouth from her brother's cock and exhorted him,

"C'mon, Bertie, let's put this thing in my pussy, baby—I've been wantin' it again all day."

They did—plus a second time after Wesley left before finally going to sleep—then again the next morning. My wife and her brother had sex every day and/or every night we were in Baton Rouge throughout the entire Christmas holiday, a mini-version of their long-ago Texas honeymoon as they both jokingly referred to it. They even fucked Christmas Eve, when after leaving her parents' house after exchanging gifts late in the evening, her special, late night gift for her brother, back in our hotel suite, was to put on her "hooker looking" tight black leather miniskirt, black, seamed, high-topped, mesh hose, black patent leather stiletto heels and do a slow, provocative striptease while he and I watched and jacked off.

Sitting there mellowed out on the sexy marijuana, I had to smile at the voracious appetite these siblings had for sex: Bert had spent last night with us and, true to form, had wanted a wakeup quickie before he left to go assist his parents with their holiday cooking preparations, including a last minute crawfish resupply trip out to Breaux Bridge across the Atchafalaya Swamp.

Just as she'd told me had happened daily during their Texas honeymoon, my wife had told me later in the day that she was still half asleep when Bert began poking her bottom with his erection early this morning. But she'd dutifully rolled over without protest and spread her legs, accommodating her brother uncomplainingly even when the quickie turned into more than a half hour of very truly torrid fucking. But Blondie had gamely kept at it, fucking him back quite enthusiastically until she had milked yet another substantial load from him before rolling out of the wet spot and dozing off again, even before he'd left the room. I knew she was tired when she didn't invite me to clean her after her brother departed.

I drove Blondie to her parents' family-filled home around ten and after a big breakfast there drove alone out into St. Landry Parish to look at some custom-built, trailered-cookers made locally by a crusty old Cajun craftsman who'd told me on the phone that a Christmas Eve visit would be fine. When I returned to our hotel at three to shower and change for dinner, I saw that the bed had been disturbed after the maid had made it up. The spread was pulled back up over the pillows but it was obvious the bed had been put to use and I didn't have to guess by whom or for what purpose.

Sure enough, when I pulled the covers back, there was a large damp spot on the fresh sheet. I just shook my head at their carnal gluttony, thinking that my wife hadn't exaggerated a bit when regaling me with tales of their Texas honeymoon. They were acting like horny honeymooners. No doubt in the future we would likely refer to this as their Christmas honeymoon to distinguish it from the earlier one. While looking at the evidence of their lovemaking, I calculated they had copulated at least nine times since we'd arrived, approximately once every eight hours.

When I arrived at the house and finally got Blondie aside to ask about it, she just grinned,

"I know...I know, cher, but poor Bertie had the hornies again when he came back from Breaux Bridge an' got me off alone in the bedroom tellin' me he'd been wantin' me real bad again ever since he left the hotel this mornin' an' he purely begged me to go back to the hotel an' give him a quickie."

She giggled, "Sugar, my pussy actually gushed at the idea of sneakin' off from the rest of the family for a mid-afternoon quickie with my brother. So I told mama that I left my pills in the room and since you had our car, Bertie was gonna drive me over to get 'em."

"Quickie? Like that "quickie" this morning?" I joked. "That quickie turned into a minor fuck-fest as I recall—was this one as hot as that?"

Giving me a light brush of those full lips and a teasing taste of tongue, she purred,

"Hotter, cher, 'cause we were finally all alone—had that room all to ourselves—just like old times in my bedroom."

With another teasing taste of lips and tongue, she giggled, "An' actually, it did last longer, too, 'cause he didn't go soft when he came an' didn't wanta stop an' I didn't want him to either, so we just kept fuckin' for a while 'til I realized how long we'd been gone and finally had to make him stop. But Lord God Almighty, I sure hated to do it. We were goin' so damned good, cher. He was really givin' it to me an' I was givin' it right back."

She chuckled, "I told mama we were gone so long 'cause I couldn't find my pills—that they'd fallen down behind the bed."

Kissing me again, this time lingering a bit and with more tongue, she murmured in my ear,

"Mon Dieu (My God), Rick, I can't believe I've been out there helpin' my mama an' grand-mère an' aunts in that kitchen with my pussy full of my brother's come on Christmas Eve. Look, I know I'm a bad girl who's done some very bad things with a lotta men, but this is about the most wicked thing I've ever done, tu sais, mon chéri (you know, honey)?"

"But I swear if I could think of a good excuse to take him back to the room an' fuck him again, right this minute, I would in a heartbeat," she purred with a devastatingly slutty smile."

Then in a coquettish voice she teased, "Of course he might not want to..." causing me to laugh.

So here we were several hours later on Christmas Eve, back at the hotel, and she was teasing him in her hot hooker outfit, ready to fuck him again, for the third time today. I smiled to myself that if I ever wrote about our sexual adventures as Bert had, readers wouldn't believe two middle-aged lovers could maintain the sexual pace of my wife and her brother. But I knew from past erotic adventures that when Blondie got in the mood, she was a veritable sex machine. She'd pulled nightlong gangbangs with up to five men and all-weekenders with three, although this was the first time she'd kept this pace for five days.

Moving to the sexy beat, she slowly removed her blouse and skirt, then danced a couple of numbers in her panties, bra, garterbelt, nylons and heels, before removing the bra, closely followed by the black lace panties. I idly wondered how many times Bert had seen my wife dance like this during their first "honeymoon" when I had blithely gone off leaving them alone, naïvely unsuspecting they might be long-time lovers.

I must have nodded off for a while for when I snapped back they were on the bed going at it hot and heavy, full Cowboy mode, Blondie still wearing her black nylons, garterbelt and heels. I recalled her account of their Texas honeymoon and how Bert loved for her to wear lingerie when they fucked.

The next thing I knew Blondie was gently shaking me awake, her lips brushing mine, saying,

"Merry Christmas, sleepy-head. Wake up an' come to bed—Bertie's gone—I sent him home so we could get some sleep." She sat on the bed and peeled off her nylons before unsnapping the garterbelt. As I glanced at my watch, seeing it was after two, she confirmed,

"Yeah, we've actually been fuckin' all this time—I was startin' to think that boy was never gonna go soft. I told him he better not be showin' up here with another boner like that 'cause I need some rest. Promised I'd take care of him again after we've made our goodbyes to the family."

After an excruciatingly long and uneventful Christmas Day with countless relatives, Blondie kept her promise but there was no dancing, stripping or other preliminaries. After she disappeared into bathroom upon our return to the room, Bert and I sat drinking Crown, waiting. I said, "Man, what a week—you two are incredible—I don't know how you do it."

Bert smirked, "Always been like that—she's always loved to fuck—especially her big brother."

When I didn't reply, he continued, "Always been a prickteaser, too. When you'd bring her home she liked for me to jackoff while she got undressed and changed into her nightie, getting ready for me to finish what you'd started."

For the next few minutes he taunted and mocked me with more salacious details of their relationship. I asked him when the last time they'd fucked before this week had been and just as he was about to reply, Blondie emerged from the bathroom in nothing but a sheer pink nightie and climbed on the bed, ending that conversation. In fact it ended almost all conversation until my thoroughly-fucked brother-in-law departed a couple of hours later.

His thoroughly-fucked sister lay back on the bed, legs spread, creampie on full display, halfheartedly offering me a quickie fuck or a messy pussy to clean up. To her relief, I declined both, realizing that after almost a week of watching my wife fuck her brother multiple times daily, I was burnt out, needing rest more than sex. It was time to go home...