Blondie - The Invitation

Story Info
Older Couple Take in 22 Year Old College Student.
6.2k words
3.91
12.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is 'D', and I am a college professor in my old age of 67. I teach Human Anatomy & Physiology, which goes along with my past experience as a nurse. I am married to my wife Jan, who is 47 years old.

I am a healthy older man, who looks 57, and as it turns out, has a great report with many young people in their 20s to early 30s in age. My gift at cross generational relationships stems from he many years I worked with other medical professionals from 18 to 65.

My first account 'Meeting Blondie' I outlined how my wife and I developed a relationship with Blondie, a 22 year old student in my class.

The young woman had an interesting background of being incredibly interested in the tickling fixation. According to the girl, she has issues with being touch and tickle starved!

Her desires and cravings were making it difficult for her to stay focused both in class and at her dorm. I first noticed how she couldn't leave her phone alone because she had an addiction to viewing tickling related content!

So I intervened and offered some extra curricular assignments in case she had troubles with grades, she would at least have some extra credit earned in advance to stave off poor grades that might cause a loss of her scholarship!

Along with my wife, we decided to offer some individual therapy in which the tickle/touch starved girl could enjoy a real life, safe environment for intense tickle play sessions. Our initial session started out that way, but soon it was apparent that this 22 year old, 4 foot 9 inch cutie was simply a sensual bombshell in disguise! The more we tickled, the more she liked it, and the more we liked her! By the end of that first meeting and play session, she had made it fairly clear that she really wanted a deeper relationship with her new, older friends .... A relationship where she could have as much constant touch and tickle play as she desired, all while serving as our 'little ticklish doll' as she put it ...or as our tiny little 'pet'.....

As it turns out, the desires she expressed were not unlike our own thinking as our first meeting concluded! Of course, as an older gentleman, who wouldn't want a live-in companion that was intelligent, had good plans for her future, but also had an enormous desire to be 'owned' by an older couple that she could trust to help fulfill her desires to be someone's live in 'tickle slave'.

The girl certainly bought out my own dominant side with her personality, beauty and enthusiasm to 'serve' (and in many ways, to be served).

And my wife? She was undoubtedly on board with the young woman coming to live with us! Jan is old enough at 47 to be a significantly exciting part of our new dominant relationship with this girl, as Blondie loves the idea of serving an older, more experienced couple.

And as for sexuality...The 22 year old design student prefers women, but is willing to play with men as well (Just not in a long term loving relationship with a guy--Her words). But to play with both genders was alright with her.

And Blondie took right up with my liberal minded wife Jan! It was obvious from the start that each woman had a physical attraction for each other...My wife having a little more size and weight than the doll-like physique of our new and nubile young friend.

So after our first exciting meeting and adventure, we pretty much knew the young woman's point of view on her moving in with us...To make it easier for us to provide all the physical benefits of the relationship as well as the emotional care as well.

Today's meeting was going to be for the purpose of setting up rules and boundaries for the three of us, defining our roles and establishing a good base for future enjoyment and growth of us both individually and as a 'unit', as the sociologists would state.

We sat down and discuss all the necessary housekeeping topics, like sleeping arrangements (separate bedrooms), household duties (same as we always did, but my wife and I now had able bodied help). Although the concept of our new family member following our every task or whim did come up, and, as expected, Blondie was very much willing to comply with her owners' wishes. And also, to comply with nearly any of our requests, wishes, or desires with the least amount of clothing worn! The young woman aimed to please, and the thought of her pleasing us while in a naked or near naked state...Well, that was a very exciting practice in her eyes! She actually preferred to stay as naked as possible, as much as possible, while in our home. She knew all about her own psychology and desires, and how infatuated she was with being the naked submissive in the presence of clothed owners. In her mind, that would reinforce her concept to BE owned by the older, more experienced couple, not just PLAY the part as a game. Blondie considered being 'owned' not a negative idea, but a positive, life enhancing decision, one that gave her much desired refuge and a lifestyle that she actually craved! The young woman was, in her words, touch and tickle starved. Becoming our live-in 'tickle slave' and companion would satisfy all of her much needed solutions.

My 47 year old wife was fully on board with this new lifestyle, as she had been interested in exploring a long standing desire for women that she'd expressed only a couple years ago. When I first mentioned an interest in mentoring and tutoring Blondie, I truly couldn't tell you which of us was more excited about the idea. (Well, in all honesty, I was probably more excited than my wife, but after joining me and my student in a hot, afternoon-long tickle fest and sensual exploration, Jan was as hooked on the girl's fun attitude and voluptuous form as any man would ever be...That is part of the innate power of Blondie! With most of the major topics covered, we realized there would always be a learning curve and more to explore, but the morning had worn on and eventually my wife would need to go into her office for the rest of the day.

We decided to celebrate our new relationship by going for a late lunch at our favorite local cafe.

My wife and I insisted on a booth, but instead of sitting across from our soon to be live in companion, we sat together on one side, with Blondie between us.

Our new friend is very diminutive, and at only 4-9 and 90 pounds, with her hair in two long braids, she looked like a teenager instead of an adult young woman. Of course, its also true that she's simply super cute, and that adds to the persona of her desire to be our live-in companion and 'plaything'....

Knowing about her desire to be our full-grown super cute little doll, we decided to test out the young woman's adaptive and improvisation skills...But not like you would think!

Blondie was squeezed between us, wearing a light hoodie, some real clothes for a change--Except I am sure she wasn't wearing a bra! The young woman seems to spend most of her life braless, wearing thin T-shirts or crop tops, from what I see when she arrives in class every day. With her fit and nubile young body, I suppose a bra is pretty much optional for her, but I know it is rather distracting to the young men in my class. If those boys only knew that in private, she has shown me and my wife every bit of her lovely self--They would die if they realized the small bit of hard nipple they see through her provocative shirts is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg of her physical attributes! This girl is a stunner! I smile whenever I see one of the hapless college boys chatting her up, gazing at her body, and thinking they gave a chance at more! And although our friend says she enjoys the subservient lifestyle, she also admits to a 'bratty' side! I guess showing off her perfect 'little doll body' is one way she likes to play that side of the game!

As we sat there in the booth, I watched the servers milling about...I waited until one who was obviously our waitress was gathering things to come take our orders. I timed things this way because I didn't want to give our girl much time to think ahead and prepare. I reached up with my right hand and took hold of Blondie's nice braid only side, grasping high up above her shoulder line and pulling her just a little bit toward me.

I whispered in a nice tone, "Girl, no matter what happens in the next few minutes--Keep control of yourself! Do you understand?"

Blondie, surprised, just said "Sure...." She was holding her breath.

"What did you say?" I asked, still holding onto the braid, but punctuating my question with a small tug on her hair, holding her just the tiniest bit closer to me.

The young woman immediately realized her error. "I meant, Yes Sir!" She corrected herself.

"That's a good girl..." I murmured, releasing her braid. Jan spoke over the young thing, directing a question to me.

"Are we going to count that one as an error today?" My wife smiled.

"I don't know yet..." Was all I said.

Jan didn't stop..."Well, I think we should...." And then she looked at our nubile friend, back to me, then the menu. "Just saying..." My wife added.

Our protege was listening, wide eyed..nothing put you in your place like your owners talking over you, as though they could care less as to what their bratty little Lee had to say!

"I know what you want...." I smiled, as the server was approaching our table.

"What's that? " Jan smiled.

"Thighs..." Was all I said....And grinned.

Just before the server arrived, I slid my hand onto Blondie's left thigh, just about two to three inches above her knee. I believe Jan did the same on the girl's right leg. Our little pet squirmed in her seat, and her eyes widened in surprise!

The server made some small talk and asked about our orders, and who would go first....I interjected and stated that our friend would go last, because she was unsure of her choice. That would also give us more time to torment the girl. So Jan ordered first, and as she talked, I made sure to chime in with my own observations...This allowed both Jan and I to play squeeze tag on Blondie's knees! Jan would give a bit of a squeeze, and our new toy would squirm,but just a little. Then it would be my turn...And as I talked, I would squeeze at certain points in my order, sort of developing a delightful rhythm for Blondie to experience! Right knee...Left knee.....Right knee....You get the picture! With our experience as ticklers, my wife and I kept the probing at just the right intensity, causing brief episodes of near bursts of giggles from our personal tickle doll, but mostly just kept her squirmy at the table!

I could tell by her confused and inquiring eyes that the server noticed something was going on, but couldn't tell what -- That the middle person sitting in the booth was not exactly remaining still, but she really couldn't tell why our tiny companion was so ... fidgety!

The confused server got our orders written down and left the table.

Blondie sighed in relief as the need to hide her ticklishness diminished, at least for now.

As our plates were being brought to the table, I slid my hand under our new pet's loose hoodie, and found the smooth skin between her shoulder blades to rest my fingertips. As the plates were handed across the table, I tensed my fingertips....Waiting. Our ticklish little doll was probably onto my tricks now, and was steeling herself against my next teasing tactic!

When she reached for her plate, I gave a light scribbling, scratching motion to her sensitive skin, skin hidden from everyone's view until now! As Blondie's hands opened to receive her food, I tickled oh so lightly, skimming over her tender back flesh at the perfect time!

My little pet gave out a helpless little moan, and her arms, extended to take the plate, simply collapsed in limp noodles of shudderiness...

The server held onto the plate, hovering it in the air, as our ticklish doll let her hands turn palms down onto the table. I am very sure my wife gave a bit of steady pressure to the vulnerable spot on our pet's right knee area, because I sensed our toy squirmed the tiniest little bit, and she pressed her palms firmer against the wooden surface.

Blondie bent her head forward in a simple reflex in response to our multi-point tease, but also by dipping and turning her face toward me, our little pet could use her eyes to plead for mercy from my own. This whole interchange was only a few seconds long....But SO effective at illustrating her own little situation....That she was ours to do with as we pleased...Actually, mine!

Because our voluptuous little doll recognized her situation! By turning her face to plead with me after receiving tickles from both my wife and I...Well, the petite little tickle slave knew who her owner and master REALLY was, and always would be...

I just looked at my pet's glistening, wide eyes...And said softly..."Just use your words..."

The look on my little pet's face was captivating....She had that special look in her eyes...As though she had been tickled or teased for hours...Sort of that expression of sweet surrender, of being tickle-drunk, when a pet has lost all their own control...But we'd only been playing for a few minutes.

"Pleeeease..." My Blondie said, through eyes glistening with excited surrender! I think this was a signal that she'd already given herself to me...And we hadn't even had time to discuss any of the topics the 'books' or 'experts' say that you must...

I just looked at my new found pet...and let her eyes see mine as I gave a sideways glance at the stunned waitress! The ticklish doll had obviously been caught up in our tickling game, almost like having an out of body experience as she so deeply loved being under my influence and control...But we weren't in private....Blondie suddenly realized where she was...And how she had to 'cover' her submissive behavior before she was exposed for the kinky young thing that she really was....

"Pleease.." She repeated, her signature plea shortened as she turned to face the real world again. "Please..." Blondie said again, her weak, little doll voice now returning to her normal 22 year old persona...

"Please just leave my plate on the table..." She looked up at the server, towering over us as she stood tall as we sat. And Blondie, at only 4'9" was shorter and smaller yet....

The waitress let go of the plate and backed away...obviously knowing she'd just seen some 'different' or 'interesting' behavior! Her name tag said 'Devon'...And she stood transfixed, obviously not wanting to leave...Obviously hoping to see more of the 'show'!

"Devon, " I addressed her. " Thank you, that will be all for now!"

Devon answered me while still staring at Blondie, mesmerized by my little pet's behavior. "Uh...yeah..." She now looked at me. "At your pleasure, sir..."

Oh my....I thought to myself...What just happened? Had our little restaurant game caused the server Devon to notice our unusual and kinky interactions?

Her responses certainly gave me pause to think....And her verbal cues....At my pleasure, SIR? I was betting with myself right there that our quiet waitress knew all about kinky restaurant games...And then some!

Devon was back to take our order. I instructed Blondie to do the honors.

"Oh, " Our waitress said, " Special occasion?"

"Yes," I stated. "Blondie is joining our family today!"

Our petite friend was a little self conscious of that comment, and was silent.

"Are you adopting her?" The short haired girl asked.

"Uh....No..." I said. "More of a voluntary deal...She wants to join my wife and I in our little....family..." My smile of success and happiness probably said it all to the very perceptive young woman standing before us. Now that I looked at her, I could sense she was at least interested in getting to know all three of us (or at least Blondie) a bit more. From her wiry forearms I could see with her rolled up sleeves, I could tell the girl had the right bit of muscle and build that Blondie would enjoy meeting at home, in private.

"That sounds so...Nice...". Devon said. Wheels were obviously turning in her head!

"You should join us..." I smiled. "I'm sure Blondie would like it!"

My petite new pet was quiet. "Wouldn't you enjoy Devon coming over later?"

"Maybe...." Blondie murmured. "Yes! That'd be fine!" The embarrassed girl said.

"Great, " I said.. "I'll text you the address."

Then my pet asked, "What about you?" She directed her question to me.

"Will you enjoy her visit?"

Oh my...My pet was being a bit...bratty...I should say....

"Yes, " I answered. "But I will really enjoy watching you and Devon getting to know each other....Talking...Laughing....You know...Just having good old fashioned fun!"

"But now," I said. "It's time to order..." I motioned for Blondie to begin!

My ticklish young playmate still had the desert menu in her hands when she started to order.

We'll ha---ve ...uh...the Tri-Tri-Triple Ch-chocolate Delight!" Babbled Blondie!

She babbled nearly incoherently because I had slipped both hands under her hoodie and had my fingers in the grooves of her ribs! Earlier during our conversations I had snuggled right up against her hip and side. The tiny little doll was so small I could reach over to her right rib cage and use my left to sneak under the hoodie and with anyone's view blocked by the table, I could get my left fingers into a good position for her left ribs!

Devon looked dazed and confused...Then she said, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that? Uh....I was distracted!"

Oh this was so delicious! The server probably was distracted, but certainly didn't know what was causing our lunch companion to garble her words...or why the young thing would now be half panting in mild distress! This was an opportunity I couldn't let go to waste!

"Yes," I said, it's noisy in here..." Blondie, can you repeat the order? Only louder this time!" I smiled at my wife! Jan just smirked and shook he head a touch from side to side...

Blondie tightened her look of determination and began reciting the order again! This time, her voice cracked in different places, but the nice thing was how during this second attempt, she just couldn't remain still!

I probed and prodded those ticklish grooves, keeping my fingers pressed into the rib spaces, adding pressure at just the right times as Blondie tried to order again!

The tiny little thing kind of jerked and writhed in her seat as she tried and failed. Though her sweet little ass stayed planted between us, the girl twisted and spasmed in ticklish agony. As she gave up trying to keep her voice steady, I just kept going....poking in and vibrating my fingertips into the flesh! That's when Blondie really started to lose it, when her fingers clutched the desert menu while she was being tickled by her owner! Besides shifting from side to side, the designer student's hands trembled on the menu, and the placard began to shiver and shake!

Now Devon was truly transfixed, and her mouth crept open just a bit, her order pad drooping as she was caught up, staring at the tiny doll moving like a puppet under my strings! The little ticklish noises Blondie let loose were very endearing.

"Ooo! AHH! Oh!" Were the sounds I heard as I tickled them right from our toy's inner core!

My ticklish little doll moaned and dropped the menu, and leaned back into her master's arm! Oh my, the girl was so cute, snuggling back against me, settling against my right shoulder and the safety and security I provided!

The waitress was standing with her mouth agape at the sensual tickle show that Blondie, Jan and I had just performed! I am sure the 30 or so year old had never seen such a public event in her life!

I was now holding my pet against my chest, stroking her hair and soothing her after that intense experience. Drained from the excitement, our little doll was already asleep.

I looked up at the server. "Devon, I think that Blondie is too tired to have our cake here....Would you be a dear and box the cake up for us, please?"

12