Blondie - The Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure..." Murmured the young woman. "And you"ll take it to go?"

"Ah...No..." I said. "We need to get home and she needs to rest." I hugged our pet. "But would you please bring our cake out to our home later, say four o'clock? I'm sure by then she'll be rested, ready for some cake....and up for a visitor...."

I said to just get our address off of my credit card info. After Devon left the table, Blondie awakened easily from her short nap in my lap, and we picked up our things and headed home.

Once we arrived at our house, Blondie took a look around, and I showed her her own bedroom. She asked about when she could move some of her things into our home.

"Anytime..." I answered, " And I'll be glad to help! What kind of things does a college student have from a dorm room?"

"Mostly my clothes...." The student mused.

"Clothes?" I smiled. "Did you forget our discussion and our house rules?"

"Uhh, well...". Blondie started to answer.

"Because in our home, pets won't need any clothes..." I grinned.

You need to be available, at any time, for our eyes to appreciate you and our hands to worship you...."

My student had a look of recognition on her face, as though she did remember our earlier talk. "ANY clothes?" The girl grinned back.

"Well...." I stated. "Not many clothes...Maybe underwear....And you have some really cute outfits that I would allow..."

"Like my crop tops?" She teased.

"Yessss...." I hissed, my appreciation for her youthful body showing quite obviously by the look on my face...

"Hmmmm, " Our new pet continued. "Maybe I'll just leave my crop tops at home..." She smiled impishly, now taunting me with the threat of leaving her extremely sexy shirts behind.

"Oh my!" I said. "Is my pet being a bit naughty? Are you thinking you will be in control of your clothes?"

"Maybe..." laughed Blondie.

I needed to correct this situation immediately, so I ordered the girl to move her limbs in proper fashion so I could strip her of the hoodie! She complied, and the sight of her naked upper body was a treasure to behold! Then I asked for her workout pants to go!

"Maybe in a bit..." Smiled the girl.

"Or maybe right NOW, you little vixen!" I stated, picking the girl up and tossing her over my shoulder. Her sweet little rear was close to me, and I held her tight!

"Oh No!" She called out, kicking her legs lightly! I took hold of her waistband and started peeling the pants from her legs! Once I had those off, I gave her thighs some nice squeezes, making her laugh and squeal!

"Stop kicking!" I laughed! But when she didn't I pulled her dark green panties down and and gave her sexy ass two or three playful spanks!

"OH MY!" Squealed my new pet!

Then I goosed her sexy ass, right at the creases where her butt meets the back of her thigh! A couple more squeezes were in order, so I delivered!

Now the sounds from her mouth sounded...different...

"OOooohhhh Myyy---yy," Was the broken gibberish that I heard now...

So the combination of tickling and spanking had quite a different effect on my little pet!

"Does my pet LIKE this?" I teased.

"Y--Ye-esssss..." Was Blondie's reply. OMG! Her voice was low....As if she were VERY excited!

"Would you like me to do it again?" I asked. The girl was beside herself--Hold her deepest secrets inside....Or confess her deepest desires and take the chance that her new owner would use them against her in a wise and proper manner! Proper meaning I would use her innermost secrets to keep her continually on edge, at my beck and call, 24/7.....And how once the door is opened, you can never really close it back.

"Oh..my...god.." Blondie said in a voice that was low, dripping with sensual knowledge. Then she lowered her voice again... "Yesss, Pleeeeasse!" Blondie let herself go....

I pulled her down off of my shoulder and tossed her onto the couch like a rag doll. As she tried to recover from my manhandling her, I flipped her over face down on the cushions and then knelt on the couch beside her.

Now that she was pinned face down, I gave her butt a couple more easy slaps, just to let her know I was still in charge, and then probed into her butt folds with both hands at once! I also skittered my fingers lightly over her rump, giving her sweet sexy goosebumps all over her skin!

Blondie shrieked and giggled and twisted under me, and then Jan came into the room...

My wife was dressed for work but when she saw how the new pet and I were playing, she decided to be a few minutes late.

"Let me help!" Jan said... I have just a few minutes to play!"

With that, I turned the girl over, and fastened her wrists together, and looped the rope over the arm of the couch and to a foot of the furniture. Now the little nymph could only thrash and twist her lower body in response to our torso tickling!

Jan quickly changed tactics! She sat between the girls legs. One knee braced agains our pet's lower limb, and the other I held it under one arm, while pinning her calf against my side! We had her right where Jan wanted her from earlier--My wife had made a date with our pets thighs!

"Oh yeah!" Jan said. "Hold her open! I think we should punish her for her bratty mouth earlier at lunch!"

"Yeah, your right!" I exclaimed. "That slipped my mind!"

"Ha! " My wife laughed. " You were distracted by her perky young boobs!"

"Maybe!" I blurted as I held fast to her right leg and reached up to play over her chest and tease and tickle each breast and nipple!

Blondie laughed and squealed, but soon Jan was goosing the girl's inner thighs, squeezing the soft inner flesh! This really made our little girl go nuts, and she quickly dissolved in laughter! Seeing her helpless responses, I reached down and began going after her inner thighs on my limb as well!

Soon the poor little ticklish doll was thrashing and bucking on the couch, laughing and giggling and protesting from the assault of our probing fingers into her upper, inner thighs!

Jan said, "Well, I've love to stay, but I have to go in for a couple hours! "

"Have fun at work!" I teased.

Jan smiled, and replied, "Looks like you're the one who's gonna have some fun!" As Jan left, she called to me..."Hey someone's at the front door!"

"Send them in!" I smiled. And looked at Blondie...She went crazy, twisting around to see who came in...Already blushing from the embarrassment of being nearly naked in front of whoever just arrived.

Xxxx 3/6 0920

"Well, Hi Devon! " I shouted as the server walked in, a bag with our box of chocolate cake in her hand! As she walked in, the server couldn't see who was on the couch until she made her way more into the living area.

When Devon did come around the edge of the sofa, she was greeted with me sitting on the edge of the seat...And a quiet, motionless blushing Blondie...

Our waitress almost dropped the bag with the cake inside, but recovered quite nicely...Except for her wide eyes and her slack, half open jaw!

Now, I knew that Blondie liked the idea of encountering a clothed female while she herself was naked, or nearly naked. Stretched out along our couch, wearing only a pair of dark green underwear, with her arms tied above her head--Well, I guess that would qualify!

The look on Blondie's face was priceless...It was a delicious blend of surprise, embarrassment, fear, and excitement! The girl had been asleep in my arms when I had asked Devon over for the afternoon to meet our new pet, so of course she was shocked when our company showed up..But embarrassed because of her unique situation, and fear because she was still new in our household...So who knows what devious things we MIGHT do with her or to her petite little body! And excitement, because the girl had these deep seated kinks that were just steaming to come out of the recesses of her mind....and maybe other kinks only a more experienced couple would even think to look for, and contemplate how to use the innocent young woman's desires to maximize pleasure and fun for us all!

So I introduced our companion Blondie to Devon in the nicest calmest of words, totally ignoring the difference in clothing and the fact that one was totally out of control, helpless and at the mercy of at least two people in the room. Both young women's voices quavered, each for different reasons of course. Before Devon could concentrate on the situation at hand, I asked her a question.

"You like tickling, Devon?" I smiled, as though I'd just asked if he liked iced tea..."

Devon misinterpreted the question..and answered, " Uh...Er...I am too ticklish to really en- " She stammered. And I interrupted!

"Devon, do you like tickling others?" I finished.

"Uh...Eee..." She was thinking how to answer, starting to perspire.

"It's yes or no, Devon...." I frowned. "Yes....Or no!"

"Yes..." The server said, her mind obviously still reeling.

"Would you tickle Blondie?" I asked.

Devon just looked at the nearly naked form before her, looking up...and down...

I was becoming a bit exasperated at the girl's constant hesitation!

"Devon, " I asked. "Aare you employed as a server?

"Y-yess.." The girl answered.

"Then, " I paused..." Would you please serve me and tickle Blondie?"

The pause...

"Anywhere you want Devon...Anywhere you want..."

"OMG! " Devon was pale..."Blondie, is that okay with you? I mean..."

I interceded. "Devon...Blondie has no say in the matter....She belongs to me!"

"Wha-what?" The waitress stumbled.

"It's true...She's my little tickle toy, to do with as I please...And now...YOU get to own her for a bit...But only to tickle.....And, I know for a a fact, that she'll love it!" I paused and added another bit..."And I can tell you're into girls....So you'll love it as well....."

"Uh...I don't know....." Devon stammered.

"Come on," I smiled, "Help me out! You know you want to......I can tell!"

"Look how easy and fun it will be!" I stated.

I lunged at the poor little girl's torso, skimming my fingers all over her sides, rib cage, and yes, those perfect, perfect, breasts! Blondie giggled and snorted in laughter, doing her best to stay under control, but she couldn't! Part of her inner self still wanted to hide her inner desires, but the kinky side was winning out! Having you master AND a cute lesbian tickle torturing you--well nothing better than that!

"C'Mon Devon!" I exclaimed. "Do her arms!"

The waitress hesitatingly went after my sweet little pet's underarms, skimming and scribbling up and down those soft limbs. Blondie gave even more squeals and squirms, doing her best to twist away, but Devon began really getting into it! After a few minutes, Devon paused to take a breath...

"OMG!" The server was looking damp from the work and excitement.

"This is so....Uh...I gotta get this shirt off!"

Devon unbuttoned her along sleeved shirt and practically ripped it off her body! As she tossed the shirt aside, we could see the definition of her arm muscles shown off by the tank top she was wearing as an undergarment!

And Blondie saw Devon's build as well--Its true that our new pet had a more romantic interest in girls compared to guys, so seeing this tomboyish server with nice muscles was a pretty mind boggling experience! And now the muscled Devon had her fingers going up and down the girl's underarms and pits. Although she was laughing, our blonde pet kept glancing around to watch those firm hands work.

That's when I reached up and gave a little scribbly tickle with my fingertips to Blondie's sweet little nipples! This sent our ticklish doll to hopping and squirming and laughing uncontrollably!

'Oh MY! " I stated loudly...."Who's got ticklish nipples?"

I teased away....some boys on the train or in class have most certainly noticed my pet's nipples, erect under her shirt...But I am the older, more experienced man, the master who gets his way....why all the younger boys just hope and wish, and pray and pray and pray!

After I had teased my ticklish doll's chest and nipples, I decided to allow Devon a turn. She was working on Blondie's sides when I asked a question.

"Devon," I asked, "Have you ever tickled a girl's nipples?"

"Uhhh," She thought. "Teased---But not tickled!"

"Well, it's your lucky day!" I grinned. "Becasue Blondie likes both! So if your tickling turns to more teasing...It won't really matter..." I looked at my pet. "She'll like it either way...."

Blondie's voice was low and melting from the tickle teasing..."yesssss"

She sighed.

Devon began using her own talented fingertips to tease and tickle my pet's nipples and breasts! Blondie couldn't hold still for that, and when I began lightly going over her belly and hips, she began really thrashing her lower body! It didn't matter that she actually loved the overload of sensations, the relentless tickling still is just too much for a person to bear and remain still! And that's why good pet owner's will restrain their ticklish little toys...Both owner and pet can and will have maximal enjoyment!

So here we were! Me, sitting on Blondie's legs, skimming over her lower torso, hips and legs....And our server Devon, now infatuated with my pet's sweet and perfect breasts, teasing and flitting her fingers all over the curves of Blondies's chest and her erect nipples!

My pet was beside herself with nearly intolerable joy, and I decided it was time to tease a couple very precious spots! I pulled her green underwear down to her ankles and then off entirely. Now I could straddle one of her legs on the couch, pining that limb, while bracing my knee against the other and keep it secure against the back of the couch cushions.

My fingertips next sought the lowest bit of flesh on her low tummy, just above her pubis. A little light grazing there and then I used my other hand's fingertips to lightly play over her pussy! I wasn't long before she was becoming very close to an orgasm, and I asked Devon to untie her wrists.

She did so, and as Blondie began to climax, her arms were free so she could put her arms on and around my chest as I cradled her through a gentle orgasm...Her tiny body gave tiny little quivers and quakes as she moaned softly into a state of pure bliss....Then the electrical jolts smoothed out and the endorphin bath washed through her, as I held her gently through it all.

By the end of her orgasm, Blondie was in some sort of dreamy state if not true sleep...So we simply cuddled.

Devon was just sitting on the couch in amazement...She didn't know what to say...After all, how often do you get to see all the personal interplay between a master and his wife and his new pet....all in front of you at your place of work...And to be able to participate in this beautiful experience at your customer's home....I'm sure it was astounding for her.

Devon did rise from the couch, and made sure our cake was on the counter.

The girl then turned to me. "I'll let myself out.." She paused, then said..

"Thanks for a really fun day...."

"So glad you could visit us this afternoon..." I smiled.

"You don't want to stay for some cake?"

"Ah, no..." murmured Devon. "I've had quite enough for one day...

"I'm sure..." I smiled.

Later, while my pet was napping, I say a note on the bag holding the chocolate cake. It was a little 'Thank you" written on some note paper we kept on the counter.

The note read:

Mister D...

Thank you...I had a great time serving you today.

If you ever want more help, just call...(She left her phone number).

Yours,

Devon

How sweet her message was, and what a nice offer to help whenever I (or we)

needed it!

12