Blondie Walks on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my face to look at her, "Frankly, Blondie, I don't see much difference in this and you picking up strangers when I'm out of town, except of course, that envelope full of Benjamins."

She beamed, "Gooood attitude--now get back to work."

Blondie was getting into it now, holding my head in place with her hands as she rolled her hips, grinding that sticky snatch against my mouth, happily smearing her black john's semen all over her husband's white face. Suddenly the damned phone rang, and she must have looked at Caller I.D. because I heard,

"Merde! It's Gary..." then in an entirely different, even seductive, tone, "Helloo, baby, whassup?" I cringed at her use of the black idiom.

She listened silently a moment then cooed, "Oh he did, did he?" followed seconds later by, "Of course I loved gettin' some new nigga dick an' sure, I'll fuck 'im again. Go ahead an' set it up for next week if he wants it that soon, okay, baby?"

"Mmm, hmm, yes, I'm sure you did. Got yourself a real big thrill outta pimpin' me out to a nigga, honey, although I don't imagine that lawyer would appreciate your callin' him that."

Then, "Whaaat? When? Tonight? No fuckin' way, baby! This little call girl's off duty for the weekend." Another pause, then,

"Look, baby, as I've been tellin' you forever, I don't need the money although I will admit it's fun to make that much cash that fast an' that easy, 'specially when it's for doin' somethin' that I love doin' anyway."

Listening again, she began shaking her head, saying, "No, I don't think so, baby, that's not a good idea, my husband will be here an' I don't think he has too high an opinion of your cousin, diggie vous (you dig)?"

That was followed by a long period of silent listening, ended finally by, "An hour at most?" then more silence then, "Okay, baby, tell him I'll do it but you make sure Lonzo understands it's for no more than an hour an' it's just him--no homies this time, okay?"

Since she'd been so preoccupied with Gary, I'd ceased my ministrations and was sitting up between her legs, watching her facial reactions; as she disconnected, I asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

Looking both pleased and frustrated, she exhaled, "Well, the good news is, this new john is very pleased with the goods, too, an' wants to have me back again. The un-fuckin-believable news is that Gary asked me go on another date tonight and you heard my response to that: no fuckin' way. The comme ci comme ça (so-so) news is he wants me to screw Lonzo again...let him stop by for a quickie Saturday. As you heard, I didn't wanna, but finally agreed if he'll just get his nuts off an' go, an' not hang around."

"What's the story behind that?" I asked.

"Lonzo is Gary's best contact for buyin' weed and is refusin' to help him right now 'cause he's pissed at Gary for not bringin' him with him that night you called. An' now Gary's supply is runnin' very low so he got Lonzo to agree to set up another buy if Gary could get me to fuck him Saturday to make up for leavin' him out last week."

She smiled at me and asked, "Hey! Aren't you forgettin' somethin', cher?" as she scooted back onto her pre-phone-call posture. I took my place between her legs and resumed my cleaning.

Moaning softly, she chuckled, "I guess I don't really mind Lonzo comin' over. He's a cutie like Gary, only a lot darker, an' he really knows how use that big dick." She teased,

"An' while I prefer the lighter-skinned black guys, I also get turned on with the really, really dark ones, too. I'm like you, I think that contrast between their darkness and my paleness is really sexy, so I don't suppose you'll mind watchin' me entertain a really black kid for a few hours Saturday willya?"

Raising my head, I said, "You told Gary, rather emphatically in fact, no more than an hour."

She grinned guiltily, "I know, I know...but once we get started, Lonzo's not gonna be satisfied with just gettin' his nuts off once an' leavin'--that's just not his style, I promise you."

Poking me playfully, she mocked, "An' you know I'm the same way. Once he gets my juices flowin', I'm gonna wanta let him hang around for an encore." She grinned, "Or two..."

Holding my head, she began twisting those hips again, grinding that furry muff into my face, saying, "An' once you see how good that kid fucks me an' how he gets me goin' you're not gonna mind him hangin' around a while, either."

But what I was really curious about was her comment to Gary, "No homies this time..." and when I asked, she got an "Oops!" look on her face and said nothing for a long moment, then,

"Okay, busted again, damnit all. Me an' my big damned mouth!"

I just looked at her, waiting patiently for her admission, which I was now expecting to be very interesting. It was.

"Babe, I was gonna tell you but I just couldn't figure out how to do it without it soundin' really bad, you know?"

Figuring that if she didn't have to look me in the eye during the confession, as in the Catholic tradition, I said, "Okay, I'll make it easy for you--I'm just going to continue what I'm doing here while you tell me all about it, Blondie, alright?"

And with that, I put my face back into that musky muff and resumed my cleanup operation. She moaned with both pleasure and agreement to my making it easier for her. She began tentatively,

"Remember that weekend you went divin' offshore an' stayed down at Gulf Shores Saturday night? Well, I was ticked off at you for takin' off for the weekend like that an' leavin' me here all alone after you'd been outta town all week, so I called Gary to see if he wanted to come spend the night, but he was goin' to Panama City. So he hit me up to let Lonzo come over instead. By that time, I'd already fucked the kid a coupla times when Gary brought him along, so I thought, 'Why not?' I was already guilty of screwin' both of 'em behind your back so what would one more time matter?"

"An' even though you'd fucked me Thursday night, I was still really horny, so havin' some young black dick over here all night sounded really, really good. So I agreed."

With a moan that could have been generated by my tongue or her erotic recollection she sighed,

"I got myself all fixed up for him in my sexies an' when he rings the doorbell I peek through the peephole an' there that silly fool Lonzo stands with two young black guys, just kids, really."

Blondie, holding my head firmly, increased the rolling motion of her hips, as she moaned,

"I know, babe. I know I shouldn't have opened that door...but you know me when I'm horny...the thought of pullin' a black train while you're down in Gulf Shores was just too delicious so I did open it, an' let all three of 'em in an' all I said to Lonzo was, 'I see you brought some help--kinda mood I'm in, sweetie, you're gonna need it.'"

Fucking my face feverishly, my little slut wife groaned with the memory of her treachery,

"An' I fucked all three of 'em...over 'n over...all afternoon an' all night an' Sunday mornin' in every combination an' position you can think of. They all wanted to fuck me in the ass, like Gary, an' I was so stoned I let em' do it for a little while. But it hurt too much 'cause all three of 'em were so big, so I made 'em knock off all that anal stuff."

That was another surprise--as I mentioned earlier, Blondie wasn't a big fan of anal sex although I'd seen her do it for Gary, and a few other times when, as she had just said, she was really drunk and/or stoned, but even then, only reluctantly. Lonzo and his buddies must have had her totally whacked, a fact she immediately confirmed.

"They had some really potent dope, laced with somethin' else, an' it messed up my mind but good," she moaned dreamily.

"I was up on the coffee table dancin' an' strippin to hip-hop music an' you know I usually can't stand listenin' to that stuff."

She giggled, " But I sure got into it that night, cher, both dancin' an' fuckin' to it an' those kids loved watchin' an old middle-aged white broad tryin' to move her ass to that funky beat."

"There was a lot of that--the racial stuff--they seem to love hearin' a white woman dirty talkin' about fuckin' an' suckin' nigga dick, same way Gary loves to hear it. Lonzo an' his homies sure did that night...had me talkin' 'nigga this' an' 'nigga that' the whole time."

"I was gettin' into it, too, the racial stuff, I mean. Lonzo made me describe how my husband likes to lick the nigga jizz outta my pussy after Gary comes in me. I suppose Gary had been shootin' off his mouth to Lonzo 'bout you doin' that, hmm?"

"Boy they loved hearin' that, believe me--whoopin' an' hollerin' 'bout it--an' they made me keep on talkin' about it, over an' over while they were fuckin' me, an' of course they loved hearin' how much your white wife wanted big ol' black nigga dicks."

Her groan was the loudest of our current cleanup session and she face-fucked me even faster,

"Mon Dieu, c'est vrai. J'aime baiser de grosses bites noires et s'ils veulent que je les appelle des bites de nègre, je le ferai (My God, it's true. I do like fucking big black cocks an' if they want me to call 'em nigga dicks, I will)!"

"Je viens de baiser une bite de nègre cet après-midi et j'ai adoré (I just fucked a nigga cock this afternoon an' I loved it) Et j'aime que mon mari nettoie ma chatte avec sa langue (An' I love that my husband cleans my pussy with his tongue) after I fuck those big nigga cocks. Alors putain quoi (So fuckin' what)? If that's what they want to hear..."

With that defiant declaration, she began to orgasm, crying out again and again, unrepentantly,

"I love black dicks! I love nigga dicks! I love nigga dicks! I love 'em! I love 'em! I love 'em!"

When her throes of orgasm had finally passed, she whispered, "Sorry for the dramatics, cher," then moaned and giggled when, after a moment of reflection, I responded truthfully,

"That's okay, baby--I find it very exciting that my beautiful white wife loves nigga dicks," a tad amazed at the ease with which I'd used that supposedly forbidden term. Hell, if the black guys my wife fucks want her to use that word, then I suppose I can use it as well, I thought.

And so, to conclude a very eventful two weeks, Blondie kept her Saturday tryst, which is the makings of another story unto itself, one which will follow shortly.