Blondie's First Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the house, her lipstick was badly smeared, all over his almost goofily happy, smiling face, obviously from some pretty intense kissing during the three mile drive and several red-light stops. I also noted a red smudge of lipstick on the front of his tan chinos. Blondie hurried off to the bathroom for makeup and hair repair while I got our guest comfortably placed on our sofa with a drink and a joint in his hand.

When I checked on her in the bathroom, she was in her black lace panties, bra, garterbelt, nylons and her red high heels, touching up her makeup. She grinned delightedly and whispered at our mirrored reflections,

"That boy's got a very big cock—bigger 'n any dick I've ever had, cher, an' I do mean ever."

I raised my eyebrows and she confessed, "I was feeling it through his pants when we were kissin' at the red lights. It's long and thick and uncircumcised."

I smiled, wondering how she could tell it was uncircumcised by feeling it through his pants; or how he got a red lipstick smudge on the front of his pants. Apparently my little hottie had been doing more to his big dick than just feeling it on the drive home, but I decided to say nothing.

Leaning forward, applying heavy mascara, with her mouth puckered in concentration, Blondie gloatingly giggled, "Feel my pussy, Rick."

I reached around her and ran my hand down her panty crotch—it was fever-hot and creamy slick with vaginal lubricants. Pressing her butt back invitingly against my groin, she playfully taunted,

"Think ta femme très coquine (your very naughty wife) is horny for some strange cock, cher?"

I smiled at the thought of how quickly and thoroughly Blondie was taking to this concept of having sex with strangers. Pondering how unbelievably exquisite this sexy woman's tight, super-heated, super-lubed pussy was going to feel on that kid's big dick, I grinned over her shoulder at the beautiful blond image looking back at me in the mirror and said,

"Better be careful you don't make him come too quick, hotpants."

She purred, "I know, but, oh lordy, I want that boy's cock in me. I'm gonna dance for him just 'cause I know you wanna watch me tease him a bit, but Jeezus, Rick, soon as I strip, I'm gonna fuck that kid every way I can think of, gonna fuck those big ol' bull balls plumb offa him."

It was a bit amusing to hear Blondie refer to this young man she'd picked up as a kid when their difference in age was about the same as that between her and me. I confess that the idea of my sexy spouse having intercourse with a young man more than a decade my junior was a turn on, but what really excited me was hearing her express her lust for him in very graphic language. Having your beautiful wife tell you right to your face that she is on fire with desire to get another man's cock in her while you watch is a voyeur cuckold's absolute wet dream.

With my hands on her slender waist, I looked over her head, into the mirror at this gorgeous creature as she applied extra blush, tarting herself up a bit more for her pending striptease and the extramarital fucking that would follow. I said contemplatively,

"You know, when we first started talking about screwing around like this, I never dreamed you'd take to it as enthusiastically as you have—and so quickly, too. I simply never would have imagined my sweet little Louisiana belle sitting in a bar and talking to a man as frankly as you just did back there, telling him you want him to fuck you without a rubber so he can come in you. Damn, babe, don't know whether I was more thrilled or shocked hearing my wife talking like that to a total stranger out in a public place. Wow! That was totally fucking hot!"

Blondie grinned and replied, "So, let me get this straight—you want me to fuck guys but it shocks you to hear me tell them that I want to do precisely that—fuck them?"

I grinned back, saying, "You're right of course—I'm being silly—but I'm still surprised at how quickly you've gotten into this whole hotwife lifestyle. This business of screwing strangers seems to have come quite easily to you, babe."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Look, I warned you way back when you first started talkin' about us doin' this that I found your idea very exciting. And, I specifically recall askin' you then if it was gonna bother you if I liked a guy an' fucked him back—as you put it, enthusiastically, an' you said something to the effect of, 'Go for it.'"

She grinned, "So I do like fuckin' strangers an' I am goin' for it. Sorry if that's now a problem."

I grinned back, "You go girl!"

Moments later my little sexpot paraded into the living room reattired in her short, sexy, red, black and white polka-dot mini-dress, its hem barely covering the darker tops of her seamed, gartered nylons. I assisted her up on the oversized, contemporary cube of pale wood grain that served both as our coffee table, and with its black glass top, as her stage. Her hose tops, as well as a couple of inches of pale upper thigh, were visible to our young guest, now sitting below her, wrapped in the robe I'd provided him.

The lucky boy's wait was over now as she cranked up the dance music and launched into well-practiced, provocative, prancing steps, her twisting hips and thrusting pelvis providing promising hints of coming carnal delights. Two songs later, the dress was on the floor and Blondie was dancing in her bra, panties, garterbelt and nylons for the buff young stud nakedly sprawled below her dance platform with the robe open, looking up at her, stroking his impressive member slowly for their mutual pleasure.

She was right, the kid had a very impressive phallus: maybe eight to nine inches, decidedly thick, and she'd been right, uncircumcised. I could see why she was excited about getting it inside her; it was going to be a very cozy fit indeed, going to be very pleasurable for both of them. With her snug vaginal canal hot and lubricating as it was tonight, my beautiful young Southern belle was going to be a truly memorable piece of ass for this kid.

When I returned from the kitchen a few minutes later with fresh drinks, Blondie had removed her bra and panties and was moving even more tantalizingly, her dark hairy bush in constant motion, an ineffably erotic counterpoint to her pale skin and blonde mane. She knew that I loved this part of the process, where she teased and titillated, brazenly letting a total stranger see it all, savoring the sizzle before she served them the banquet.

But, as she'd warned, she was just too horny, and following a couple of nude dances, she was on the couch in Ronnie's brawny embrace, kissing him deeply as she stroked his cock. It was a very sensual tableau—seeing my naked wife feverishly kissing this hung, young stallion while jacking him off—a scene which would become another favorite of mine in coming years. It didn't last long this night, however. She suddenly broke off the kiss, bent at the waist and took his cock into her luscious mouth, initiating a vigorous, head-bobbing blow job.

The kid soon began moaning and I speculated that if she didn't slow down, Blondie might be on the verge of getting his first load in her mouth rather than deep in her belly where I knew she really wanted it. I considered a cautionary warning to her, but then realized how much I'd actually like to see this Mexican kid come in that lush, full-lipped, glossy red mouth.

Frankly, I was amazed at the fervor for fellatio she was displaying, until recently not one of her normally favored sexual practices. However, since she'd begun having sex with other men, Blondie's attitude towards performing oral sex had quite noticeably improved, apparently after she realized that giving a hot blowjob to an attractive young stranger was much more exciting than merely sucking off dear old hubby once again. It aroused her seeing the heated responses her oral efforts provoked, to hear those strangers moaning with pleasure at the sight and feeling of their cocks being engulfed into that delectably luscious mouth between those succulent lips.

Tonight, I mused, my little hottie was blowing him with such zeal for multiple reasons—she was getting some strange after a brief dry spell, plus the strange happened to be a handsome young Latino with a bigger cock than she'd ever experienced. Now, with superb timing, or pure luck, Blondie broke away and flopped back on the couch, pleading softly in her Cajun French,

"Baise-moi bébé (Fuck me, baby), c'mon an' stick cette gros chose (that big thing) in me, now, baby, now! Baise ma chatte, bébé (Fuck my pussy, baby)!"

In her passion, Blondie frequently forgot that outside of Louisiana, her sexual partners were unlikely to understand her French dirty talk, so I sometimes interpreted, saying now to Ronnie,

"She's begging you to fuck her, man."

Blondie flashed a petulant glance, saying, "Va te faire foutre (Fuck off)! He knows what I want."

Which he did indeed, proceeding to do it in admirable fashion, plugging his thickly swollen member into my wife's creamy, fever-heated receptacle, eliciting loud, involuntary groans from both of them as the initial coupling was completed and a slow, moaning mating then ensued, accompanied by some truly loving, romantic kissing. This kid wasn't just fucking her, he was making love to her and she was responding with fondness as well, definitely not a good thing from a husband's point of view but fascinating to watch at the extant moment.

I shouldn't have worried—in but a few minutes he was pumping into her with the intensity of a jackhammer, all romance shunted aside in the primal need to plant his seed. I've since seen my little Blondie fucked brutally hard by many young men, but that night was the first time I ever saw her get pounded with that kind of savagery. That coppery-skinned muscular kid absolutely hammered her creamy ass into the corner of that sectional sofa. Several times I thought to intercede, fearing he might be hurting her, only to realize the lady was absolutely loving the rough fucking she was getting.

His first climax was monumental, an explosion of human reproductive intensity that seemed it would last forever, powerful thrust after powerful thrust into my young wife's welcoming womb. Unlike some of her previous, more vocal responses to her partners' climaxes, Blondie said not a word as this young stud emptied his bull's balls deep in her vaginal canal—she couldn't, as their wide-open mouths were glued together in an ongoing kiss that was almost orgasmic in its own ferocity. Their shared moans and groans, however, were loud, almost animalistic, continuing with diminishing volume until Blondie's newest lover had finally and fully spent himself in her.

The only sounds in the room were the continued pulsing beat of the music and the labored breathing of Blondie and her young bull. Once again, I sat in the semi-darkness marveling at another incredibly erotic tableau, my beautiful blonde mate on her back, legs wrapped around a naked stranger, her milky torso supporting his swarthy body, helplessly pinioned to the cushions by his tawny muscled arms and legs. Her pale slender arms held him tightly, her long crimson nails lightly raking his brawny bronze back, her matrimonial diamonds capriciously flashing in the dim lamplight, a glinting reminder that this woman was my chosen mate for life, and that I had chosen to let her mate with other men, younger, virile, potent men with greater sexual stamina, capable of giving her more exhilarating sexual pleasure and satisfaction, usually for longer periods than I could. It was a definite risk, but also a definite thrill, an indescribably delicious, depraved thrill.

Lying there in a post-coital, refractory stupor, Blondie repeatedly murmured a string of Gallic endearments, "Oh bébé, mon cheri, mon amour, mon fantastique amant, c'était absolument merveilleux. (Oh baby, my darling, my love, my fantastic lover, that was absolutely wonderful)."

After a few lazy moments, Blondie became aware again that I was watching and apparently she was attuned to my mental vibes. Throwing me a dazzling smile of pleased accomplishment with a flash of her perfect white teeth, she lifted her left hand from her lover's back and gave me a slow backhand wave with her thumb on the underside of her wedding rings, wiggling them back and forth on her finger to catch the light, sending me a mute, glistening, symbolic taunt:

"See, darlin'? I may still be your wife, but it's this young, virile Mexican stud who just made passionate love to me and still has his big brown cock and his come planted deep in my belly."

Lifting my eyebrows inquisitively and silently pointing to my chest with a forefinger I mutely inquired if I could have my "seconds" now. Blondie smiled serenely and languorously shook her head, denying my request, before turning her face back to Ronnie's and giving him a loving kiss, concurrent with her renewal of subtle hip movements. Turning back to me, she purred,

"I'll get to you in a while, sugar, but right now ce doux bébé (this sweet baby) is still hard."

She lifted her legs, crossing her ankles behind his muscular buttocks and smirked confidently, "An' gettin' harder by the minute." She grinned at me and teased, "In fact, my big ol' bull's balls boy never even got soft, not even after comin' so powerful like that." She teased him,

"Mama's pussy feel so good your big ol' dick doesn't wanna go soft, hmm, babydoll?"

I couldn't hear his response but hers was clear. "Good 'cause I was gettin' close when you came but never quite got there—so let's get mama's nuts off this time, okay, lover?"

It took a while and Ronnie was noticeably slowing by the time Blondie began moaning, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over with subsequent "yesses" taking on increasing intensity until she at last screamed, "Ohhh, yeeeaaasss! Oh fuck yeeaass, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" keeping all her dirty talk in English this time around so her newest lover could understand every last word.

The kid wrapped her tightly in his arms and held her bucking, writhing body as a sequence of orgasmic spasms wracked her small, pale body. The show was all hers this time as he apparently required a bit more time to replenish those bull balls. When Blondie's labored breathing finally slowed, he rolled off and scooted back to the far end of the couch, his eyes never leaving the little blonde beauty salaciously sprawled on the other. She lay there, legs wearily spread, letting him look at the mess they'd made between them, a crooked, satiated smile on her face, totally and thoroughly pleased with how splendidly her first-ever pickup sex had turned out to be.

One thing I'd somewhat surprisingly learned about Blondie since we'd started this hotwife life was that she is completely comfortable being totally naked in front of strange men, even to the point of them making near gynecological examinations. It fazed her not at all to spread her legs for guys she'd just met and let them get closeup looks at her vulva and anus. One of her partners was a big, nice-looking, hairy dude named Patrick, a foot fetishist who could sit fixedly gazing for long periods at her hairy vulva and pink anus as he licked, kissed and massaged her feet, and Blondie loved it, unconcerned with her intimate exposure.

After we'd been doing this for a while, we met guy who had asked her to let him watch her urinate. Even letting a total stranger stand in the bathroom doorway and masturbate while she sat on the toilet with legs spread wide, taking long, vigorous pees for his prurient pleasure, then wiping her twat as unconcernedly as if a total stranger weren't watching, hadn't seemed to trouble her overmuch. However, that young fetishist was never invited back for further fun.

Now she and Ronnie just lay there on opposite ends of the sofa, idly eyeballing each other, lazy, satisfied smiles on their faces, both luxuriating in the newfound reality that they'd been very, very good together. I'd slipped into the kitchen and fixed fresh drinks as soon as Blondie had finished coming, so they reclined there now, sipping icy vodka and smoking the joints I'd handed them. Blondie took a toke, waving away the exhaled smoke as she murmured lazily,

"Give me time to catch my breath, Rick, an' I'll let you have your secondes bâclées (sloppy seconds), okay, cher?"

I waved my hand in a "don't worry about it" gesture and said, "You guys keep putting on that kind of show and I'll gladly wait all night."

Smiling at her newest seduction, Blondie asked softly, "Glad you came home with us, lover?"

He grinned and responded, "Fuckin-A! You glad you picked me, pretty lady?"

Blondie sat up and slipped on her discarded red high heels. Standing, she stepped over to him, bending down and kissing him lovingly, saying, "What do you think, cher?"

Heading for the bathroom, she said over her shoulder, "Gotta go pee, messieurs (gentlemen). Gotta fix my hair an' makeup. Be back in a jiffy."

As soon as she left the room, Ronnie said, "Holy shit, man, your ol' lady, she's somethin' special. She got the tightest chocha I ever had an' she's a fine fuckin' kisser—even better 'n my girlfrien' an' that girl can really kiss."

I laughed, "I think she probably feels the same way about you. I know for certain nobody's ever fucked her that hard—you were really pouring it to her—and obviously, she fucking loved it."

Reaching over and taking the robe from the back of the couch, he stood and slipped it back on, asking, "She gonna dance some more? Man, that was so fuckin' hot, her strippin' for me like that, giving me my own private show, you know, man?"

I said, "She probably will, but let me take her drink into her and ask, okay?"

Blondie apparently was planning to dance some more as she had changed into a different pair of sheer black bikini panties, a new pair with fancy rhinestone trim, a different sheer black bra, and a pair of high-top black hose that required no garterbelt. She'd ditched the red heels for a much sexier pair of open-toed, black suede platform heels with high ankle straps. Over this she was wearing a short black lace peignoir. The contrast with her platinum bouffant hair was striking. Ronnie boy was going to cream his jeans when he saw my hot blonde dancing in this outfit.

She was in the master bathroom repairing her makeup when I stuck my head in, my extended arm proffering her the drink. She motioned for me to put it on the counter and as I stepped in to do so, I closed the door behind me. Blondie grinned at me in the mirror and said, "Wow! Huh?"

I said, "Mama's pussy got one hell of a pounding, didn't it? Hardest I've ever seen you get it."

With a leering grin, she smirked, "Yeah, an' mama likes gettin' it rough like that, you know?"

Continuing her makeup repairs, she said, "I've been wonderin' about somethin', cher. Just how long after we got married did you start thinkin' about gettin' me to do this kinda hotwife stuff for you, hmm? How long were you thinkin' about it before you finally talked to me about it?"

After a moment's consideration, I confessed that I'd first thought about it just a few months after we'd gotten married, on a trip down to the Gulf Coast. We'd chartered a fishing boat and the ruggedly handsome young boat captain had boldly and hungrily eyeballed my lovely new wife all day. That night in the hotel room when we had sex, I had fantasized about watching Blondie fucking him in a bunk on the boat. While I didn't fully understand why, I found the idea of my wife being so attractive and sexually appealing to other men to be exciting, with the thought of her fucking them, being inexpressibly so.