Blondie's First Bar Pickup

Story Info
Young southern hotwife scores her first bar pickup.
11.1k words
4.31
34.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers

#3 in the new Blondie Saga

Young southern hotwife scores her first bar pickup

I couldn't possibly have imagined how willingly my 25-year-old wife, Blondie, was going to take to her hotwife role after her first experience with another man. But she did, so unreservedly so in fact, that once she gained a bit more experience with a few more men, she eventually became confident enough to occasionally pick them up on her own, usually after she'd gone with "the girls" from the office for happy hour, then stayed on after her coworkers had gone home. She'd bring her newest acquisitions home for the night, dressing up for them in her sexy lingerie, nylons and garterbelts, then dancing and stripping for their entertainment before fellating and fucking them throughout the night and again the following morning.

I had become accustomed to waking up to the early morning gasps and grunts and subtle shiftings of the bed as my little bayou beauty nakedly embraced yet another, more than likely never-to-be-seen-again stranger, kissing him hotly and hungrily, stroking his erection in increasingly heated foreplay. Usually I was fully awake by the time Blondie pulled her latest lover between her legs and took him inside, giving him a last, parting taste of her sweet treat before he had to make his dawn departure. Occasionally they would be fully engaged by the time I woke, but either way, I always got to witness the best part, the creamy finish, when yet another stranger seeded my lovely wife, urged along by spicy talk sprinkled with her naughty Louisiana French sexual expressions.

These early morning matings were usually quickies with Blondie's tight, talented twat bringing these guys to a usually quick, intense climax, garnering a final liquid consignment from them before walking them to the door and kissing them farewell with a last tease of tasty tongue. Should they be particularly attractive, remarkably talented or exceptionally endowed, she would most likely give them her phone number and suggest an encore visit.

Most of these anonymous assignations, however, were simply one-offs, sources of simple, spontaneous sex between strangers, casual couplings made more memorable by their transient, no-strings-attached passion. Even the lesser pickups, however, rated that early morning quickie, that one for the road and a warm goodbye kiss or two at our front door, leaving them to drive away wondering forever at their excessive good fortune in getting picked up the previous evening by such a gorgeous, sexy little slut.

But the morning of this particular story occurred early on in our newly spawned hot-wifing lifestyle, when Blondie had been to bed with but a few men, and this young fellow in our bed happened to be the very first of her sexual partners to be picked up in a bar. While she'd been giving the lucky boy an amorous adios at the front door, I'd been in the kitchen building Bloody Marys. After dallying at the door over a few, lingering, loving kisses, she'd stopped at the kitchen doorway and urged, "Hurry it up, Rick—I really need that little pick-me-up now, okay?"

As Blondie turned away, I saw a shiny, tell-tale trail of semen tracking down her inner thigh, evidence certain of her recent pleasures. After a trip to the bathroom for peeing, brushing her blond hair, and applying crimson lipstick, all welcome visual indications of her further sexual intentions, she returned to bed. Blondie had wakened horny, quite normal for her after a long evening of repeated sexual acts with a stranger, and apparently the early-morning quickie with the boy had only intensified her arousal, boding well for me.

Piling pillows against the mirrored headboard, she reclined against them, her shapely legs splayed out in a brazenly wanton pose, a depraved smile on her lovely face. That pose was my obvious invitation to a party—the freshly-fucked slutwife flaunting her hairy little playpen and the glistening seminal fluids left there mere minutes earlier by her too soon departed young stud, self-congratulatory confirmation of her husband's just completed cuckolding.

She'd not bothered to wipe away the trail of semen on her thigh either, letting it dry to a dull whitish track, further mocking evidence of her night of illicit lust and infidelity. She lay there smiling with smug satisfaction at what she'd been doing with yet another virile young man while her older husband watched. She was wallowing in our recent shared depravity, and wanting, I strongly suspected, to quite literally rub her husband's face in it.

I handed her a drink then fired up a joint as I took a seat on the edge of the bed. We shared the joint, sipping our drinks, Blondie watching me with a lip-twisting, smug, self-satisfied smirk, or as she would call it, un petit sourire satisfait. As I gazed at the mess the young stranger had made of her pussy, it was apparent my dissolute wife had made no attempt to clean it when she'd been in the bathroom. After having sex with only a handful of other men, she'd quickly caught on to how much I loved this aftermath part of our hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, when her cunt was a semen-slick disaster zone—but also as much of a pleasure zone as an unpoliced red light district.

Watching me now, Blondie purred, "My lord, that big ol' broad-shouldered cutie was un jeune taureau pour sûr (a young bull for sure). Did you see how he got off in me again this mornin'? An' that was after comin' une telle quantité énorme (such a huge amount) in me a coupla times last night, tu sais mon amour (you know my love)?"

She giggled, "Well, of course you did—you were layin' right there watchin him do it, weren't you, mon chéri?" She waited a moment then teased, "An' I'm sure it looks un gâchis (a mess) from where you're sittin' right now, mmm?"

My freshly-fucked little French femme was correct about my watching him do it, although it was more accurately a matter of them doing it, as she had been a fully passionate participant in the process that produced the mess of carnal essences and effusions now between her legs. I'd lain there on my side, my face propped on one palm, my erection in the other, tingling with acute awareness of the indescribably pleasurable sexual sensations my wife's warm tight pussy was imparting to that young man's large cock.

How very well I knew, after six years of marriage to this lovely creature, all those exquisite enticements of enwrapping wet warmth that felt like a soft oiled glove gently gripping your hardness, sensations that were now, as I watched, sending a repetitious series of signals to the sexual pleasure centers of young Ronaldo's brain that it was nearing time for him to expel his potent and plentiful reproductive seed into this wet and warmly welcoming incubator.

With a sigh of tired pleasure, Blondie said, "Mama sure didn't want that jeune goujon (young stud) to leave but he's gotta go to work. I gave him my phone number—straight out told him I wouldn't mind gettin' some more of that big ol' brune bite mexicaine (brown Mexican dick)."

She languidly pointed a red nail at her gooey groin, teasing, "An' a whole lot more of this stuff."

I got the distinct impression she was drawing my attention back there for a reason.

From the very beginning of our licentious lifestyle, we have never asked Blondie's sexual partners to wear condoms, even her many subsequent bar pickups of whom this guy had been the first. When we were still in the fantasizing stages of her hotwife development, she had asked me multiple times if I would insist the guys wear rubbers to prevent a problematic pregnancy or protect against STD's. I had responded that it was up to her, so consequently, with her Cajun capacity for high-risk, hell-raising fun, she's fucked all of them bareback.

Blondie really dislikes rubbers, believing they interfere with the sheer, raw, physical pleasure of sex as it was truly meant to be: a series of lubricious yet frictive, tactile, pleasure excitations culminating in the fulminant, eruptive planting of a man's procreant seed deep inside a woman's womb. With her usual bayou bluntness, my little swamp fox would probably characterize that more succinctly: une bonne baise désordonnée chaude (a good, hot, messy fuck)! For my promiscuous épouse, sex with other men was almost a challenge—the thrill of being able to work her snug little snatch in subtle, insistent movements to ensure that she and these casual partners succeeded in the most intimate of human activities, the sowing of their seed inside her.

Now there she lay, legs sprawled, flaunting the liquid leavings of their impassioned labors. With a dreamy smile, she lazily lapsed into South Louisiana idioms,

"Mmm, hmm, sugar, feels like that hung, young stud-muffin done come a bucketful in there, just like he promised me he could when he was braggin' in the bar last night."

Blondie teased, "But as the sayin' goes, 'It ain't braggin' if you can actually do it,' huh, cher?"

Beneath her matted pubic hair I could see a thin, gleaming stream of the lad's seminal fluid still leaking from my wife's vulva and answered, "Yep—he can do it—it's still running out of you."

Smiling drowsily, she murmured, with a growing trace of her Cajun inflection, "Yeah, I can feel it, an' it prolly will for a while—like his girlfriend says, that jeune taureau (young bull) has très grand caniques (very big balls) an' he sure enough comes like a bull—he was shootin' it up in there, très profond (very deep) with that très grand, très magnifique bite (big gorgeous cock)."

"That thing's not only long, but très grand épaiss (very thick), as well. I don't mean to overdo it, babe, but that big beautiful cock felt vraiment merveilleux (really wonderful) in me, cher."

I just grinned and nodded, loving the way my little Cajun sexpot so frequently lapsed into her Louisiana French when sexually aroused. Injecting the Gallic expressions somehow seemed to heighten the delicious decadence of the moment as my dissolute little temptress continued her goading, intended to knowingly and cleverly tantalize the cuckold in me. She knew I loved it.

"It's the biggest one I've ever had for damn sure, almost a coupla inches longer 'n yours, an' a lot bigger around, too, like I could really feel the difference. Just totally fills up my little ol' pussy; feels absolutely wonderful inside me, you know?"

After a slow beat, she declared, "I'm definitely gonna fuck that young goujon (stud) again,"

She opened her eyes fully, gazing directly into mine, meaningfully, as she said softly,

"Darlin' I don't want to make you feel insecure comparin' your cocks but his really is noticeably bigger and I definitely do wanna fuck him again. When you fucked me after he came in me the first time, my pussy could sure tell the difference. I guess the other guys we've done this with up until last night were all pretty close to your size, but, mon Dieu, with him I could really feel the difference, you know?"

She eyeballed me warily then went on, "An' when he got back on last night after you got your nuts off, I almost came immediately, soon as that big ol' Mexican cock started pumpin' in an' outta me again. That boy had me feelin' things I've never felt before, in places I didn't even know I had, swear to God. You know, some of the older women at the office joke around that size doesn't count."

With a gloating smile, my salacious spouse scoffed, "Bet those old hens never had one as big as I got last night." She winked, purring sexily, "An' again this mornin'."

Gazing out the slider door at the solarium where the sunken hot tub waited, she mused,

"An' with him bein' so big, I know I'm makin' him feel real good, too, an' that just makes me hotter, you know?" Pondering that a moment she went on,

"I don't begin to pretend I understand all my feelin's when we do this stuff—it's a little bit complicated—but I do know that it really turns me on to know I'm givin' some guy all that pleasure while you're watchin' me do it. It just gives me this naughty tingle, you know, cher?"

"An' I know for sure I was givin' that big ol' dick a whole lotta pleasure just like it was pleasurin' me. babe, I wanna have sex like that more often, so from now on, when you're lookin' at those ads, tryin' to find guys for me, how about checkin' 'em out for size, okay?"

I nodded my agreement and she continued, "I sure hope you don't have any problem with me invitin' Ronnie back." She grinned wickedly, "'Cause I'm sure as hell goin' to, so you better damn well not, cher," an obviously thinly-veiled threat that if I didn't let her fuck him when I was home, she'd do it when I was out of town working.

Being relatively new to this hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, we'd not had to contend with this issue of penis size until now. As she'd correctly noted, the few men Blondie had screwed up until last night all were moderately endowed, like me. But I had known from the outset that if I let my young wife fuck other men, the time was inevitably coming when she'd screw some big-dicked guy and like it, like it a lot, like it so much she'd want a whole lot more of it. It appeared that time had arrived sooner rather than later and, being the highly-sexed young woman she is, she had reacted predictably.

I didn't mind her liking big dicks—that was to be expected, even desired—after all, as a voyeur, I had definitely benefitted from the incredibly hot fuck show she and this boy had put on for me last night. Even this morning's quickie had provided some incredibly gratifying, now continuing, entertainment. What did make me fearful, though, was that my beautiful, sexually supercharged wife might fall in love with some big-dicked dude who fucked her too well and wanted a hotwife of his own.

But I had to be honest with myself and recognize the deep, murky truth that the risk-taking, masochistic component of my cuckold persona got off on seeing Blondie get fucked by a dick bigger than mine. Truth was, I wanted her to both desire and gain great pleasure from another man's cock as she'd just admitted she did, but for now, I simply said,

"Hey, babe, I would never have got you into fucking other men if I didn't think I could handle the competition. Of course you're going to like some of these guys. After all, while I may find them for you, you're the one with final approval, who ultimately decides which ones you're going to screw. As for pickups, it's going to be luck of the draw. But if you pick up some nice looking guy and he turns out to have a big dick and fucks your sweet little butt off with it, like happened last night, then that's just a little lagniappe (something extra) for you, hmm?"

She was smirking as I said, "Far as that goes, lucky me, as well. Hey, you and that Mexican stud put on one helluva show for me—specially the first time after you danced for him—when he screwed you all over that couch. That was truly something to see." She smiled with the memory and seeing her response, I pursued it,

"Oh, hell yeah, babe, and you gave him an unbelievable blowjob—best I've seen you give any guy yet—I thought there for a while you were going let him come in your mouth."

Blondie was grinning as she confessed, "You know I was actually thinkin' about it, cher—like when he was gettin' so damned excited an' I was wonderin' what I was gonna do if that big ol' dick started goin' off in my mouth." She smiled wickedly, "Know what I decided to do, sugar?"

Knowing my wife's generally unfavorable attitude towards fellatio, I was amazed at what I was hearing, I just shook my head and motioned for her to keep talking. She stunned me with.

"I decided I'd just keep on suckin' that big bite (cock) an' swallow his come till he was done."

She paused, then, still grinning, teased, "You'da liked that wouldn't you? Boy, as much as he came, that woulda been a vrai bouchée (real mouthful) wouldn't it, cher?"

With a crooked dissolute smile, she taunted, "You like gettin' seconds after these guys come in me—think it might be sexy kissin' your wife after some big-dicked stud's come in her mouth?"

I just smiled in response as she shifted her hips suggestively and cooed, "Well I suppose you could try kissin' this an' see if you like it, hmm?"

We exchanged knowing smiles and she sighed, "Go ahead, Rick, kiss my pussy—lick my clit an' get me off, baby. That bad boy got his nuts off this mornin' but he left mama hangin' an' she'd sure like to get hers off again after that nice early-mornin' fuck, comprenez vous (understand)?"

Blondie scooted down a little to make her pussy more accessible and I pushed her thighs up till her shapely calves rested on my back. The musky, heady aromas of their recent intercourse were sensually intoxicating as I bent and worked my tongue through the matted pubic hair covering her clitoris, licking until I'd cleared a path to her sensitive little rosebud. Taking it between my teeth, I sucked on it and laved it with my tongue, causing her hips to thrust up off the mattress spasmodically, grinding that come-coated cunt all over my face.

Releasing her clit, I dropped my face down, resting my chin on her perineum, where a half hour earlier her goujon's bull-sized balls had been bouncing. I again licked and probed a pathway through my wife's brown bush, this time to her swollen scarlet labia, where I inserted my tongue. My olfactory senses became saturated with the ammoniac aroma of seminal discharge blended with the more subtle scents of Blondie's vaginal secretions, a pungent, provocatively aromatic combination that was sensually complemented by a faint saline aftertaste.

As I licked away their sexual essences, she groaned, "Mon Dieu, he fucked me so damned good."

I moaned so she asked, "Want me to tell you just how hot this whole experience has been for your baby?" I groaned my affirmation again and she cooed,

"Well alright then, cher. I knew, soon as I saw him last night, that I wanted to fuck him—no, I knew, right then an' there that I was goin' to fuck him, not just wanted to. Soon as we locked eyes, I just knew, cher. He told me while we were fuckin' last night that he did, too, soon as our eyes met, he knew he had me." She giggled, "I didn't realize I'm that obvious."

"When you brought him back to our table, and I started talkin' to him, I actually began creamin' my panties, so bad, in fact, that I ruined my pantyhose."

"Plus I was sittin' there facin' his buddies an' they were all starin' at me and I could tell they knew what we were doin', that we were pickin' him up for sex, an' that turned me on 'cause Icould just feel it, you know, how all those young Mexican boys wanted to fuck me, too."

She paused then said, "When we left, we started kissin' soon as I got in his car—bright lights an' all. I had his dick out of his slacks before we got on the loop an' I was suckin' it an' jackin' it off all the way to the house—just went kinda nuts when I realized how big his dick was and that in a little while he was gonna be fuckin' me with it."

She patted my head and said, "Yeah, I know I told you last night that I just felt his cock through his slacks." With a guilty smile she confessed, "Yeah, I know—I fibbed to you—but it was just 'cause I wasn't sure how you'd react if you knew I'd been blowin' him on the way home."

raven2018
raven2018
306 Followers