Blondie's First Black Dick/a Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you two just wait a damned minute here. I thought we were still just jokin' around, still just talkin' about it, not settin' me up with une date de baise réelle (an actual fuck date)."

Seeing the disappointment in our faces, she relented, saying, "D'accord, vous connards (Okay, you assholes), go ahead an' talk to him about it, Charles, but I'm still not sure I'm gonna do it, you both hear me?"

Nearly delirious with this long hoped for capitulation, I gave Charles a very sexy picture of Blondie in heels, hose and garter belt, to show the young security guard.

A few days later Charles called Blondie at work to tell her that he'd finally had a chance to meet with this young fellow, Tommy, and show him the picture. He told her Tommy was so eager he had wanted to come over that same evening but Charles had told him he would have to talk with us first. When I called home later that night from Tampa and Blondie told me that Charles had a possible first black lover for her, she sounded listless and noncommittal, still reluctant to take that huge step.

Raised in the Deep South, she very well knew what we were considering her doing was the ultimate societal taboo, absolutely the worst thing a respectable, middle-class, white woman of that time could ever possibly do. It hadn't been that many years since black men and white women in Alabama had been tarred, feathered, even lynched for committing miscegenation. She rather sarcastically reminded me of all that.

But I then reminded her that was precisely the illicit attraction for a femme coquine (naughty wife), one with so many unusual sexual experiences already behind her, one who had been having sex with other men on a regular basis for years now. After all, I prompted, her first lover had been Hispanic, and she had since bedded several other Latinos and loved it every time. Even though they were Caucasian, some of them had a lot of Indio blood in them and were quite dark-skinned when contrasted against her pale creamy nudity.

She admitted that she did get turned on watching interracial sex videos and fantasizing about black studs, so I suggested why not go ahead and finally break the biggest taboo; find out if those stereotypes portrayed in porn videos about black men and their sexual prowess were merely actors recruited for their prodigious size and exceptional virility or were the stereotypes true?

Persistently applying this logic and these realities throughout our long phone conversation, I was able to obtain her tentative, albeit reluctant, agreement to call Charles back and instruct him to bring the young man over the coming Friday evening. When I called her the following evening she confirmed that she'd done so that morning and I noted that her voice conveyed a similar excitement to other occasions when we'd had phone conversations about impending liaisons. We all were going to find out about those black stereotypes finally, one way or the other. Whatever Tommy turned out to be, the enormity of my wife's agreement to even consider having sex with a black stranger was an unprecedented milestone in this sexually adventurous life we led.

When Blondie began getting herself ready Friday evening, I suggested she dress just as she normally did for Charles. She adamantly refused, saying she wanted to be fully clothed until she could make up her mind about the situation. However, I was finally able to persuade her that this could possibly be one of the most erotically significant events of her life and she should be attired accordingly. Thus, when Charles walked into our living room with this tall, slim, so-so looking, twenty-three-year-old black man, my beautiful wife was waiting for them in her usual sexy garb of heels, hose, garter belt and lacy black negligee.

She was an enchanting blonde vision and Tommy couldn't stop staring. The black shelf bra she was wearing pushed her erect, pink nipples up against the see-through lace of her negligee so that they were on ready view to him. The dark pubic hairs of her mons were clearly visible through the filmy black bikini panties she wore. Unhappy with the way her hair had failed to cooperate in the high humidity, she'd pinned those platinum tresses up in a very alluring way that fully exposed her soft, pale neck, itself sensually encircled by a rhinestone studded, black velvet choker, bracketed by sparkling, dangly rhinestone earrings. Her slender neck and the few inches of supple, milky thigh between her stocking tops and her sheer, black panties, erotically accented her innate Gallic pallidity.

Blondie was an absolute stunner this momentous night. I had never seen her looking more seductive and realized that she was so glowingly radiant because she was aroused more than usual by her deliberate, defiant breaking of the taboo, even if nothing more happened tonight than her allowing a black man to see her like this. For the very first time, she was letting a black male look at her nearly nude body and she was clearly excited to be standing there permitting his eyes to freely roam her white nakedness, with all that portended.

Unfortunately, she looked too damned good: Tommy, who while tall and well-proportioned, did not, having a broad flat, flaring nose and very thick lips, and the kid simply could not restrain himself from impulsively grabbing my gorgeous, glowing wife and kissing her very forcefully not five minutes after he walked in, before we had even gotten seated with our drinks or passed the joint around. Blondie, totally surprised by this unexpected boldness, resisted indignantly, pushing him away and running to the bedroom.

We three males stood there looking inanely at each other, until I quietly explained to Tommy that he was going to have to move more slowly if this were to succeed. After a bit of strategizing, we agreed that it might be wise to let Charles neck with her to get her going. Charles had brought other men a couple of times previously and he and I both knew that once Blondie got that first cock in her, she wouldn't stop until she'd fucked every man present at least once.

I then went to the bedroom and talked with my still conflicted sweetie. She said sardonically,

"I hear folks takin' all the time about pushy Negroes—well, I think I just met one—that kid is fuckin' pooshee."

Pausing momentarily she went on, "Look, Rick, I only agreed to meet this guy to see if I wouldbe willin' to fuck him—I never said for sure that I'd do it—and besides, he's not as attractive as I was hopin' he'd be. In fact, he's rather unattractive to my way of thinkin', d'accord?"

After a beat, she said, "An' I sure as hell am not kissin' him—he'd have to be a helluva lot better lookin' than he is for me to even consider kissin' a colored kid I don't even know."

That was her Baton Rouge upbringing talking there. There was a good bit of racial discord in that small city and Blondie's family on both sides harbored members with strong racial prejudices, unabashed fans of some racist Cajun singer known as Johnny Rebel. It was partially that reality that made what we were doing so inherently risky and therefore so totally, deliciously wicked. I had little doubt that if some of them found out I had permitted a black man to have sex with their little Blondie, I would likely disappear into the depths of the Atchafalaya Swamp forever.

"Now that's curious," I replied, "That you'll consider fucking the guy, but you won't kiss him?"

With some asperity she snapped, "Now don't you go pushin' me on that—I don't know why I feel that way—but I'm not kissin' him, an' that's that! You understand?"

After a momentary lull, she said pensively, "An I doubt I'll be fuckin' him although..." letting it trail off before finishing, "I'd pretty much talked myself into goin' ahead an' doin' it."

Shaking my head at the mysteries of feminine reasoning, and knowing she had to be incredibly horny, I decided to ignore this potential show-stopper and appeal to her libidinous side.

"Hey, babe, he's a big guy and you know how much you love fucking big men and besides, according to Charles, he's very well endowed which you know damned well you like for sure."

Reminding myself of what Charles and I had just discussed, I tried a mid-course tack with,

"C'mon, Blondie, at least come on back out there and screw Charles—I know you're horny as hell—if you don't want to screw Tommy, then he can just watch with me and we'll tell him that's how we usually do it with guys the first time around."

To my immense relief, she finally sighed and confessed, "You're right, cher, he is un gran garçon (a big boy) and that does really turn me on n'est-ce pas (right)?"

When I just nodded supportively and said nothing, letting her convince herself, she continued,

"An' I have been horny as all get out all week long thinkin' about gettin' some strange."

Suddenly that lovely face broke into an uncertain smile and she said,

"Okay, sweetie, give me a minute to finish fixin' my lipstick an' stuff an' I'll be out in just a jiffy to get this little party rollin'."

A few minutes later she strutted back into the living room, smiling as if nothing had happened.

We fired up a joint and sat quietly passing it around, listening to the music and making small talk as the drug quickly suffused our psyches and fueled our libidos. I was almost certain that after a few hits, Blondie would relax, allowing her lust to take over. I had all the lamps on dimmer controls and had turned them all down to low settings so the room was warmly dim and with the easy rock music playing softly in the background, we were all soon feeling serene.

And very sexually aroused: There was a thick aura of primal sexuality and erotic expectation in that room that you could have cut with a knife. Two men, one of them black, were sitting there looking at my nearly-nude wife with barely controlled lust, both silently waiting for their opportunity to mount and ravage that voluptuous body, and aware of my French femme's own level of arousal, I was fairly sure both soon would get it.

Blondie was admittedly horny, likely lubricating copiously and thus physically prepared for sex with both of them; she just needed some time for her Southern inhibitions to be overcome by her undeniable desire to fuck a black man. Feeling the dope having its desired effects on my own libido and that tingling sensation in my scrotum, I leaned over and softly suggested to her that she go sit in Charles' lap.

As I'd anticipated, the moment their bodies touched the situation turned erotically electric; she began kissing him hungrily, and Charles quickly got his hand into her panties and a finger inside her, causing her to begin moaning softly, rolling her hips against his submission-seeking hand. Tommy and I sat quietly on the other wing of the sofa, just watching the always enthralling show of this beautiful woman succumbing to her carnal desires; I cautioned Tommy to be patient, to just quietly observe for now.

My cock-craving little bayou bunny was hotter than I'd ever seen her previously with Charles and I knew she was minutes away from fucking him, regardless of whatever else might transpire during this eventful evening. And I could sense that the presence of this black stranger was already taking this foreplay with her boyfriend to more exhilarating heights for her than previously. Far quicker than usual, Blondie soon had Charles's erect penis liberated from his slacks and had taken it into that scrumptious mouth with an impassioned lusty fervor.

To my total decadent delight, with her glistening red lips around the head of Charles's cock, my little Southern belle looked wide-eyed over at Tommy, gazing placidly into his eyes; holding that steady, taunting stare, she took Charles's cock out of her mouth, smiled flirtatiously at Tommy and licked her lips before resuming her sucking with a new intensity. There was no question that performing for Tommy had ignited that hot flame of seductive exhibitionist in her. With that look she'd given him, she was insolently mocking,

"Watch this, you big, black stud; just sit there and watch while I suck this big ol' white dick."

Tommy was literally bouncing up and down with excitement, stimulated by the sight of this pretty blonde's fevered fellating of the white man who'd brought him here, and he started to move in on them a couple of times; I pulled him back down by his shirttail, quietly cautioning him to wait. Moments later, Blondie took Charles's cock from her mouth, looked up at him, still stroking it, and entreated,

"Donnez-moi votre grosse bite, bébé (Give me your big dick, baby). C'mon, baby, fuck me now; I'm ready, baby, I want your cock in me now, lover."

Tossing Tommy a swift, suggestive glance, she purred to Charles,

"C'mon, baby, I've been horny all week waitin' for tonight to hurry up an' get here."

Charles immediately stood and began removing his clothes. My wife slipped out of her sheer skimpy panties, then lay back on the couch and spread her legs, waiting for him to enter her. Again she looked searchingly into the watching black man's eyes and smiled temptingly. As her white lover mounted her and began insistently working his big member into her, she maintained a defiant, daring eye contact with Tommy as if she were saying,

"You're just gonna have to sit there, big boy, and watch while I give this white man what I know you want so badly and what I just may decide to give you if you're lucky."

I reflected that I was seeing this little Cajun cockteaser at her cock-teasing best.

Grunting with pleasure and murmuring encouragement to Charles, Blondie held the black man's gaze until her lover was all the way in, her eyes continuing the unspoken communication with Tommy that if he were patient, maybe, just maybe, he would get his turn to probe around in her wonderful warm wetness. She had employed this visual tactic with me on occasion, looking deeply into my eyes as another man entered her, her eyes promising my turn would come when she was finished with this fellow, and its effect on me was inexpressibly erotic.

Only when Charles was fully inside her and moving did she finally turn her gaze away from the black man and begin kissing her white paramour, settling into a steady rocking rhythm, fucking him to the sensual beat of the stereo. I felt then, with absolute certainty, that my wife's teasing Tommy with those long lingering looks was surely visual foreplay, indicating that she had now made up her mind to fuck her first black dick tonight.

As the momentum of their heated mating built, I quietly whispered to Tommy to get ready. When he dropped his slacks and shorts, I was impressed, to say the least. He was everything we'd always heard about black men and their endowments. His erect cock bobbed up and down almost a foot out in front of him (we later determined it was just under 11 inches) and it was thicker than Charles's cock. I knew Blondie would never be able to resist the temptation of getting fucked by such a huge cock. She'd never had one that big, and while she, like most women, had been known to proclaim that size wasn't everything, it was usually the hung guys, like Charles, whom she preferred as repeat partners.

Tommy moved over to stand beside them, muttering, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, give it to her good man, fuck this sexy bitch!" Blondie just looked up at him, smiling serenely and purred sweetly,

"Oh he is givin it to me good, very, very good an' if you'll just be nice an' wait your turn, I'm gonna let you give it to me good, too, okay, cher?"

Hearing that, Charles leaned back while continuing to pump in and out of my eagerly responding wife, affording the young man room to bend down and knead Blondie's breasts with his huge hands. As he rolled her nipples between his long fingers, that huge cock bobbing above her face, she reached up and wrapped her small white fingers around it and began a slow stroking motion. Tommy leaned in closer and Blondie looked up into his eyes in obvious surrender, her lust at last overcoming over all that Southern upbringing and all those cultural inhibitions.

With a loud moan, she pulled his cock down to her mouth and began hotly kissing and licking the shiny purple head. Turning to face it directly, she opened that yummy mouth and initiated her first black blowjob, while continuing to meet Charles thrust for thrust. For the first time ever, I was watching Blondie suck a black dick, a huge ebony dick; and now knew she was just getting it primed to go in her pussy as soon as Charles was finished. Tonight my wife, this pale daughter of the Old South, my little Dixie pixie as I frequently called her, was finally going to fuck a black man and I was sitting there feverish with anticipation. She appeared to be, as well.

It didn't take long; Blondie continued meeting Charles' thrusts as he increased the tempo. The sight of my sexy spouse, his hot to trot little fuck buddy for the past couple of years, sucking a black dick while he fucked her, was enough to make Charles get off fairly quickly, unusual for him. Even before his last spasm of ejaculation had fully ended, he pulled back cooperatively, making room for Tommy to move between Blondie's legs and replace him. They accomplished this so deftly there wasn't time for Blondie to protest had she wanted. She didn't.

Charles's big dick had, as usual, dilated Blondie's normally constricted vaginal entryway and his seminal fluids were leaking out of her, creating a hot, liquid lubricant for Tommy. When Tommy reached down to guide his huge member into her, Blondie dug her heels into the sofa, arched her hips upward and spread her legs wide, offering herself up and welcoming her new lover, her first Negro lover. Thanks to Charles' prepping liquids, that huge hunk of thick black meat went into her with uncommon ease, as if she were warm butter, and my pretty white wife suddenly had almost a foot of hard, thick, ebony cock buried in her belly to the hilt.

Blondie let out a long, low groan of forbidden pleasure, then wrapped her legs around Tommy's back and began slowly rotating her hips, working him fully inside her, unhurriedly fucking him back, somewhat cautiously at first, but then with growing intensity. Looking up through slitted eyes at the young African-American looming over her body my beautiful bayou babe crooned to him in her sexy Cajun French,

"Ahh, oui, oui, oui, bébé (yes, yes, yes, baby), baise-moi, baise-moi, baise-moi, (fuck me, fuck me, fuck me)! Donnez-moi cette bite noire (Give me that black dick), cher! Oh mon Dieu (Oh my God), oui, donnez-moi cette grosse bite noire (yes, give me that big, black dick)!"

Charles and I grinned at each other, very aware that she had just opened up more than her legs and her most intimate lady parts; she had just unlocked a whole new realm of sexual adventures, one that would eventually prove to add a great deal of excitement to our many hotwife/cuckold escapades through the coming decades.

Tommy raised Blondie's legs to his shoulders where her glossy black come-fuck-me pumps rested, gleaming stiletto heels erotically pointing at the ceiling, then began to pound in and out of her like some percussive power tool. Blondie gripped his forearms and groaned with the dissolute satisfaction of experiencing this new, taboo, sexual pleasure, of finally confirming that the teenage speculations had indeed been well-founded.