Blondie's First Black Dick/a Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adding to her excitement was the fact that she dearly loved getting fucked this way—one of her regulars, another young attorney, fucked her in this almost savage manner—and she could never seem to get enough of him, even meeting him for sex without me. Blondie was breathlessly conveying her newfound enthusiasm for interracial intercourse to Tommy as she moaned,

"Oh god yes, that feels so good, Lover, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Baise ma chatte blanche, bébé (Fuck my white pussy, baby), fuck me with your big, black dick, chéri," moaning her excitations and encouragements over and over in a murmured, muttering mantra.

I was absolutely ecstatic; there lay my beautiful blonde wife with a young black stud, a total stranger, between her legs, his huge sooty dick pumping in and out of her, the biggest cock she'd ever had. And, best of all, as I had known she would, my voluptuous little vixen was absolutely loving it. Defying all her upbringing, she was deliberately doing something still considered unthinkable for a Southern white woman of her background: having sexual intercourse with a colored man, and even more blasphemously, eagerly fucking him back, voluntarily turning her soft white bottom up to him while feverishly urging him to penetrate her fecund little alabaster belly ever more deeply.

And the hot little slut was doing it with me, her cuckold husband sitting here watching, jacking off, trembling with voyeuristic exhilaration, feeling triumphant that I'd finally gotten her to take another decadent step in what was turning out to be not a walk, but rather a marathon, on the wild side. That her white boyfriend was here sharing in our depravity only made it all the more delectable, assuredly adding to Blondie's pleasure, I was certain.

She was definitely making the experience a very good one for her first black lover who was also moaning loudly as he hammered that hard ebony dick into her petite machine à traire poilue (her hairy little milking machine) as she sometimes gigglingly referred to her snug vaginal canal. Unfortunately, in this first foray into mutually desired miscegenation, most likely due to that tempting tightness, the mating did not last all that long. Tommy was simply too intense and too driven with the pleasure of fucking this beautiful blond white woman to hold back his climax.

I watched fascinated as he bucked and slammed his ebony thighs against my wife's upturned, round, white derriere, suddenly shooting his searing African seed deep into her welcoming womb. Blondie was meeting his spasmodic thrusts with her own frenzied, hip-heaving motions, exhorting her first ever African lover, exclusively in English now, ensuring that there could be no question that he would fully understand her,

"Come in me, baby, oh God fucking yes! Fill me up, baby, shoot my pussy full, lover, oh yes give me your black come, honey, fill my little ol' white pussy up with that sweet stuff, you big fuckin' goujon (stud)!"

And that's exactly what that young man proceeded to do to my little Cajun cutie in a protracted series of powerful thrusts, each eliciting a receptive groaning response from her, until at last, his climactic spasms eventually subsided. Tommy remained inside Blondie several more minutes, moaning with pleasure and slowly rotating his pelvis against hers until she finally patted his forearm and told him,

"Wow! That was somethin', sugar, really, really somethin', but I gotta pee, bad."

What a sight it was to behold, for the very first time, a softening, but still huge, semen-slickened, ebony shaft come sliding out of my wife's come-dripping cunt. Blondie's pink, hairy vulva was a sticky, matted mess after milking two big loads out of two exceptionally-sized male members. I thanked myself silently for having the foresight to put that towel on the sofa earlier. Holding the now-soaked towel between her legs, she insouciantly excused herself with, "You two bad boys really made a mess of mama's pussy," and quickly headed for the bathroom.

Charles, Tommy and I all grinned connivingly—male bonding so to speak—smugly satisfied and exceedingly pleased with ourselves that we had been able to get this lovely Southern belle to do it. I went into the kitchen to make fresh drinks and overheard Tommy exclaiming to Charles,

"Man, you wasn't 'xaggeratin' none when you showed me that pic. That little bitch is fuckin' beautiful, bro! She a fuckin' righteous piece a' ass, man. An' her pussy just as damn tight as you tol' me. Man, that ho' got some fine-ass, good fuckin' pussy!"

He paused a second then said, "She ain't no white trash neither—she be a classy bitch, fo' sure, sportin' that fancy, 'spensive underwear. Pretty titties, too; ain' too small an' ain' too big."

He leered, "A jus' right mouthful, ya know, bro?"

Pausing briefly, he said, "An' you say you been gettin' some a that sweet meat real regular for a coupla years, huh?" Grinning he said, "You one lucky dude, tappin' that kinda pussy regular."


It sent a vague chill through me hearing this young black man refer to my wife as a bitch and a ho' but I realized it was just contemporary vernacular, plus he really couldn't be faulted for thinking that. After all, that's just what she was to him, a whore, a cheap slut who invited total strangers into her home for sex while her husband watched and exhorted her to do it, urging her to make it good for her partners and to fully enjoy it herself. Which she did.

When I returned to the living room with the drinks, Tommy looked up at me from the couch where he sprawled unselfconsciously naked, grinning broadly when he asked, just a bit too disdainfully, in my opinion,

"You gonna let me fuck your sexy lady agin' tonight, man? I sure hopin' you gonna lemme get me another piece of that fine, tight pussy, you know, bro?"

He looked over at Charles and winked too confidently as he continued overplaying his hand,

"Yeah, bro, I done got off too fast that time 'cause she so fuckin' tight, ya know? Nex' time I wanna take it nice and slow and really enjoy that fine sweet pussy, know what I mean bro?"

It crossed my mind that I didn't really like this cheeky young bastard much as he grinned too self-satisfiedly and smirked,

"Yeah, man, I wanna take it nice and slow and make yo' hot little honey squeal and squirm, oh yeah, man—Tommy, he gonna make your ol' lady squeal and squirm—count on it, brutha."

He paused, then, "Hey, mista, what that shit she talkin' when we fuckin anyway? I don' know what she sayin' but it sure sound damn temptacious when she do it with that sexy voice."

Forcing down my negative feelings about this way too self-assured young man, I replied,

"It's French—South Louisiana French from the bayou country—she's Cajun and she was talking dirty to you in French, mostly telling you how much she was enjoying fucking you."

Grinning toothily, he said, "Yeah? S'cool, man. I like it—tell her keep it up. French huh? S'cool." Looking from me to Charles, he lost the cockiness for a moment as he said with a rather youthful wonder, "Never screwed no Cajun girl before. They all of 'em got pussy that good?"

Charles was grinning, somewhat uncomfortably, probably as concerned as I was about the young man's excessively assertive attitude and outspokenness. I smiled thinly at Tommy saying,

"Well, Tommy, I expect that's up to her whether you get to fuck her again or not. But judging from the way things have gone so far this evening, I'd say as long as you don't get too pushy about it, your chances are pretty good. She very rarely just fucks a guy once and runs him off. Based on your experiences with my wife in situations like this, wouldn't you agree, Charles?"

He grinned again and nodded emphatically at Tommy, chiding him, "Just be cool, okay?"

I left them and took a fresh drink in to Blondie in the bathroom where she was repairing her hair and makeup. She gave me a very sexy, sultry smile in the mirror and asked scampishly,

"Well, are you happy now, cher, now that your little Cajun mama has finally done it for you, finally let a black guy fuck her?"

I grinned and replied, "For me? Like you didn't love it hmm? Well, he says you're his first, too, his first piece of Cajun pussy. Likes the dirty French, too —says it sounds sexy even though he doesn't understand a word of it." As she smiled, pleased, I went on, "He's a big, cocky, young bastard," bringing a bigger smile to her face as she winked and coquettishly teased,

"You can say that again, an' I'm not talkin' about his attitude either."

Noting how she possessed that radiant glow that infuses women just well and truly fucked. I said,

"Yeah, he sure proves out the stereotype, doesn't he? And it sure looked like you were enjoying it. How does it feel, little Miss Southern Belle, to know you just fucked almost a foot of black dick without a rubber and let him get off inside you, a black man you've never laid eyes on until he came in our front door little more than an hour and a half ago?"

She just smiled her naughty-girl smile into the bathroom mirror, gloating,

"Mmm, delicious, sweetie, feels absolutely delicious. Mon Dieu, what a bite sensationnelle (sensational cock) he's got! It has to be the biggest one I've ever had and se sent si merveilleux (feels so wonderful), cher, just absolutely fuckin' wonderful. What a nice, big, thick, beautiful bite! She chuckled,

"It's true what they say—they do have big dicks an' they know how to use 'em, too—at least this one sure does."

Leaning in toward the mirror and turning her cheek to apply fresh blush, my foxy femme teased,

"If he'd just lasted a little longer I mighta been able to come on that monster. I could feel myself gettin' close."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then smiled her sluttiest smile, purring sensually,

"Mon Dieu, wouldn't that be sexy, comin' with him, comin' right at the same time, comin' all over that big ol' black dick while he was comin' in me? Omigod, yes, wouldn't that just be so damned incredibly sexy though?"

Then with a mischievous smile, she said, "But I don't think that boy could've held back if he'd even wanted to, you know, sugar?" She giggled, "An' he didn't, for sure."

Lifting her eyebrows inquisitively, she asked, "What'd he say? Did he like screwin' an older woman? Did he think I was nice and tight for him?" She chuckled, "Sure's the devil felt like a real snug fit to mama."

"Went in a helluva lot easier than I was expectin' it to; guess Charles had gotten me good an' ready forhim, hmm?"

I had to laugh at her even doubting Tommy had liked screwing her, spluttering, "Are you kidding me? He's sitting in there right now with a huge boner just waiting for you to come back out there and fuck him again, babe. He's so fucking horny he's fucking honking, as the saying goes."

Grinning broadly, I told her, "Yeah, the boy says this time he wants to take it nice and slow and make my hot little honey squirm. Those are his words."

Blondie smiled wickedly and purred, "Oooh, wants to make mama squirm, does he?"

The sexy little slut winked into the mirror and sighed, "You know, I just feel so damned deliciously wicked, like such a femme coquine (naughty woman), chéri."

"If ma famille (my family) and all those people I grew up with in Lousiana knew what I was doin' tonight they would absolutely die, wouldn't they, cher?"

With an afterthought she exclaimed, "Omigod! And the women I work with!"

When I grinned, she continued, "Wouldn't we have some fancy explainin' to do if he knocked me up? A little Negro baby would be awful hard to explain to our families, wouldn't it now?"

My wicked little Jolie Blon winked salaciously and sighed,

"I know, we prolly shoulda made him wear a rubber but I just couldn't, cher; I wanted to really be able to feel my first time with mon premier homme noir (my first black man), 'specially that first time un gros goujon noir (a big black stud) got his nuts off in me."

She grinned, "An' boy, did he ever get 'em off. You know me, cher, that's one of the things I find the most excitin' about fuckin' other men: goin' bareback an' just lettin' 'em go ahead an' come in me, without any damned ol' rubbers ruinin' all the fun."

Giving me a sly, naughty smile in the mirror, she murmured, "Yeah, we both know it's risky, but goin' bareback sure adds to the fun an' excitement, an' it was really excitin' lettin' a colored guy I never laid eyes on just go ahead an' go for it."

She was almost gloating, "I could feel that big thing comin' in me, too, you know?"

"I don't care what all the experts say in all these women's magazines about us ladies not bein' able to feel it, cause I know I do, at least sometimes, an' I sure's hell did in there just now with that boy—I could feel his hot stuff just spreadin' out all over down there, I swear."

Glancing down at her inner thigh, she said, "If quantity counts, an' everything I've read says it does, he for damn sure came enough to make me pregnant." Pointing down, she marveled, "Will you just look at this? I've already wiped my twat twice with a washrag and it's still runnin' down my leg, you see that, cher?"

Blondie was on the pill, but it certainly wasn't 100 percent protection and there hadn't been time to even consider a rubber, even if she'd wanted him to use one. So it was a done deal now: She had fucked him bareback and the risk that Tommy might have impregnated her just added to the delectably decadent thrill.

I told her to hurry up and come back to the living room...the night wasn't over yet. At the bedroom door I turned and said,

"You know, Blondie, you're probably one of very few women in the world who has ever had the pleasure of fucking two guys with ten-plus inch dicks one right after the other."

This voluptuous vixen smiled smugly into the mirror as I continued, "And now they're sitting in there in our living room, just waiting to do it again, sweetie."

She grinned wickedly, taunting, "What about you? I don't suppose my husband has any interest at all in watchin' that gros goujon noir fuck his wife again, hmmm?"

I just grinned and she continued her mockery, "Mmm, hmm, yeah, fuck your wife nice and slow and make her squirm around with his big ol', black dick in her; that's what you and Charles wanna see, isn't it, sweetie?"

She moved against me, pressing her exposed breasts into my chest; pulling my head down she gave me a hot, open-mouthed kiss and murmured tantalizingly,

"Well you're all three in luck tonight, cher, 'cause mama's in the mood to play choo-choo, okay? Now you just get on back out there and tell that young stud mama will be there in a few minutes and she's very much lookin' forward to lettin' him fuck her nice an' slow, an' make her squirm, just like he's braggin' about doin', d'accord (okay)"

Back in the living room, I grinned at Tommy and said, "You're in luck, dude; she likes your idea of a nice slow fuck. She'll be out in a minute; she's fixing herself up; says she wants to be pretty for you, okay?"

The naked young man on my couch grinned confidently and said, "Fuckin'A, bro!"

Five minutes later, when she stepped back into the dimly lighted living room, platinum tresses pinned up loosely and makeup retouched, Blondie was even sexier than before. Even in the diffused glow of the lamps, you could readily see that she now had that smoldering, refractory radiance about her that only intense intercourse brings. And all of us were grinning, somewhat inanely, with the shared realization that conditions were now significantly changed from when I'd had to coax her back in here earlier.

What we all now clearly understood was that a sexy, Southern white woman, this beautiful, successful realtor, had defied one of the Old South's greatest taboos: she had crossed the line and become a member of that small, exclusive, decadent sorority of white women who had willingly and reciprocally engaged in sexual intercourse with a black man, consciously assisting him in planting his African seed in her womb.

And now here she stood, this smiling seductress, newly confident, highly aroused and obviously eager to continue her dissolute, amoral behavior with a repeat of her gross social transgression. Watching this dynamic develop, I found the feelings coursing through me at that moment beyond my ability to describe. All I could do was grin foolishly and happily. And watch.

To get the action rolling again, I suggested to Blondie that she should put on one of her shows for her newest lover, some sexy dancing and a striptease, to which she readily agreed. She put on her favorite butt-jiggling music then mounted her coffee table stage. Dancing very suggestively to just a couple of songs she too-hastily removed the negligee, bra and panties, strutting nakedly for him in her black lacy garter belt, high-top hose and those oh-so-sexy, open-heeled, black patent leather platforms. She was in a hurry, obviously.

It was incredibly erotic to watch my wife being such a total, wanton whore—prancing about with nylon-clad legs turned outward, thrusting her furry muff at this young man, showing everything she had to offer, holding nothing back, letting him look up between her spread legs, giving him a good close-up view of that dark, hairy snatch he had so recently pumped full of semen. Her labia, slickly pink and puffy from their recent pounding, protruded through her dark pubic hair, winking provocatively down at her new black stud and her long-time, white paramour.

Eyeing her closely, I could see a glistening, pearlescent sliver of seminal fluid between her labia as she danced. Semen was still oozing out of her in a pair of shimmering liquid lines tracking unevenly from the her vulvar opening down to the dark tops of her nylons. She was dancing hotter than I'd ever seen her dance for any other man, and I'd watched her do this routine for a lot of guys by this point in our unique marriage. And her sexy dancing was most assuredly achieving the desired result; two big dicks were now fully erect as their owners sat back stroking them, reveling in Blondie's nakedness as she reveled in her theirs—and her own decadence.

As I monitored the sensuous scene, I found myself pondering her rather flip reference in the bathroom to the possibility of him knocking her up: That a black man might get Blondie pregnant, while fraught with risk, still was an inexplicably tantalizing thought. We'd long heard the stories about the penis size, the sexual prowess and the potency of black men. Well, I'd just witnessed two out of the three. This young stud was hung like a horse and had fucked Blondie as vigorously as any man ever had.