Blondie's Kinky Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the diesel idling and realized why when our captain stepped over to a control panel on the bulkhead and flipped an air conditioning system on, saying, "It's really warming up out there—we're gonna need this."

I'd earlier brought some of Blondie's wine and several beers down and stashed them in the fridge. I asked her if she wanted more wine before the action really got started. When she paused from kissing her brother long enough to say she did, I poured a glass and took it to her. She took a long sip, handed it back and said,

"Here, hold onto this—I'm not gonna need it again for a while, sweetie—I plan on bein' pretty busy mosta the afternoon, tu sais?"

"So, you're going to do Bert first?" I asked. She kissed him affectionately and answered,

"Yeah, cher, he's really horny an' needs to get off." She giggled, "I wouldn't want him wastin' that good stuff by accidentally goin' off all by himself watchin' Del an' me, you know?"

She purred huskily, "Besides, I wanna put on a sexy show for Del—get him all nice 'n hard."

Putting her hand on my cheek, she kissed me with a bit of teasing tongue, murmuring,

"An' you, we're gonna be puttin' on a very, very sexy show for you, of course."

As I stepped down into the main salon from the elevated forward berth I realized that sitting in the dinette booth and on the salon sofa would put the action at eye-level, as if the performers were on a stage. Excellent! Del was still perched on the ladder steps, a beer in hand, his dark brown eyes fixed like lasers on the forward berth. As I sat down in the galley booth and looked forward again, I saw why.

Blondie was kneeling on the mattress beside her naked and fully erect brother, facing a mirrored accent strip in the interior hull, applying a very thick, lustrous coat of frosted pink lipstick to those voluptuous lips, taking care to let the sensuous coating overflow an already generous lip line. She was putting on what she whimsically called her "blowjob mouth", preparing for the show. Laying the lipstick aside, she turned facing Del and blew him another of those pouty, puckered, air kisses as she began stroking her brother's hard cock. She looked at Del questioningly,

"Did my husband explain to you who this fella is?"

Del nodded, "Your brother."

Smiling a killer smile, she cooed, "My big brother an' he's been fuckin' me since I turned eighteen an' he's been doin' a very good job of it—better than my husband an' all of the other white guys I've been to bed with—does it bother you that my husband lets my brother fuck me, handsome?"

When Del just shook his head and gave her a crafty smile, she continued, "Only black guys fuck me as good as he does, baby, only black guys."

Bert let out a moan in response to the more vigorous handjob his little sister was administering as she explained their situation. She looked down and smiled, "Okay, baby, I'll get to it in a sec."

Then to all of us she explained, "But I've never had the chance to fuck a black guy just before or after I fucked my brother...never had an opportunity to directly compare 'em...so I've been curious 'bout that for a while an' this'll be a good time to find out, n'est-ce pas (won't it)?"

"Très certainement jolie dame (Most certainly pretty lady)," our captain responded in good Louisiana French, bringing a warm smile to Blondie's face, and relief to me that for once I needed only to be her cuckold husband, not her translator as well.

With that out of the way, Blondie bent and encased Bert's big thick dick within those luscious lips and commenced an energetic, head-bobbing blowjob, her conical breasts swaying ever so enticingly with the movement of her torso. The extra lipstick made an already incredible sight even more so—much more so—my little Southern sexpot knew what she was doing when it came to putting on a live porn show. By this point in her hotwifing life, she'd had many years of experience with countless happy partners...and audiences.

It occurred to me that Bert certainly hadn't seemed to have any problem with his sister's revelations about having sex with black men, even multiple black men as she'd clearly inferred. Once again, my spouse had read her brother and the entire situation much more intuitively than I had. I couldn't wait to see Bert's reaction to seeing a big black dick going in and out of the little sister he'd been fucking for so long. Just witnessing that would be well worth the charter fee.

Delmar moved closer to the action, whispering from behind my shoulder, "That's really her brother, huh? An' they been doing this since she was a teenager?"

I murmured, "Yep, they are in fact brother and sister and you haven't seen anything yet."

Clapping me on the shoulder, he said quietly, "You know, I kinda admire her for lookin' out for him like that—who gives a rat's ass if she gets some pleasure out of it, too. That's justice, man."

While I fully agreed with Del, I also knew that what these two were engaged in had long ago ceased to be about Bert's handicaps and more about pure old-fashioned lust and the heightened taboo thrill of incest between a sexy slut and her bad-boy big brother.

At the moment, the sexy slut had the bad-boy's hips rising up from the bed as he pumped his thick pink penis up into that luscious pink mouth with its gleaming white teeth and very busy pink tongue. Just as I was about to warn her that if she wanted him to come in her pussy, her usual preference, she'd best back off, she sensed it, too, and broke away from her oral efforts. Scooting back, she instructed him to stay on his back but to turn his feet toward us so that Del would get that dramatic rear view when she mounted her brother.

She grinned and winked at our rapt captain as she swung a leg over Bert, teasing Del with another pouty air kiss and a sultry, "Be patient, baby, you're next. Just enjoy the show."

Reaching down between their bodies, Blondie grasped her brother's granite-hard erection and held it in position as she settled slowly onto it. Del said, "Wow!" as the inner rose petal lips of her vaginal canal parted and slowly absorbed Bert's thick, meaty phallus. Both siblings groaned with the unparalleled pleasure of their first incestual mating in several weeks. She sighed,

"Oui! Oui! Oui! Tu te sens si bien en moi, mon amour (Yes! Yes! Yes! You feel so good in me, my love), so very, very good. Ta bite m'a tellement manqué, grand frère (I missed your cock so much, big brother)."

As my wife began insistently riding her brother's cock, grinding her pelvis into his, Delmar was wide-eyed. Leaning toward me, he plucked my sleeve and muttered in a disbelieving whisper,

"They're not really brother and sister are they? You folks're puttin' me on, right?"

Chuckling, I said to my wife, "Honey, Del doesn't believe that's your brother you're fucking."

Twisting her upper torso around and causing her breasts to sway delectably, she smiled wickedly at Del, mocking, "Oh, mais c'est définitivement mon grand frère (Oh but he's definitely my big brother) and I am most definitely fucking him, as you can well see."

Unsure just how good Del's French was I translated. He said, "Yeah, I got it," before telling Blondie, "Well, it's some weird shit but it's also hot as hell—never seen a woman fuck her brother and it's fuckin' hot, lady—specially with you bein' such a fuckin' hottie yourself."

Still looking back at us, she continued grinding away on Bert and winked at me, reveling in Del's comment as she asked, "Why do you boys still have your clothes on? Aren't we supposed to be havin' a party?"

As she turned her attention back to Bert, the young captain and I shucked out of our cargo shorts and tees keeping only our deck shoes. Blondie certainly wasn't going to be disappointed with Del. Like every black guy she'd been with so far, this one was very well endowed: longer than her brother by an inch or so and every bit as thick. Unlike the medium pigmentation of the rest of him, Del's cock was dark brown. This was going to be a very fun cruise for my little hotwife.

We resumed watching as she leaned forward, kissing Bert, her modest but well-formed breasts pressing into his chest, her shapely bottom rising and falling as that big thick cock, now slickly coated with her creamy, natural lubricants disappeared then reappeared in the steady rhythm of their forbidden mating. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Del begin stroking his cock and when I told him Blondie was going to be very pleased with his equipment, he retorted,

"Jeezus, what a gorgeous ass! Man, I am sooo gonna fuck your sexy ol' lady!"

I laughed, "Precisely why we're here today, Del, because that's exactly what she wants you to do: fuck her gorgeous little white butt off."

Blondie and Bert rolled over and he took control, jerkily slamming that fat cock into her from every conceivable direction, extracting intermittent grunts and cries of pleasure when a particularly robust thrust hit a sensitive spot in her womb, reminding me of how she had previously praised his ability to do that better than any of the many dozens of other lovers she'd had. By this point in our hotwife/cuckold marriage, I estimated she'd had sex with between a hundred and two-hundred partners, and still, after all these years, her first fuck was still her best fuck.

When they weren't feverishly kissing, Blondie was moaning and crying out over and over,

"Oh, j'adore ta grosse bite Cajun, mon amour (Oh I love your big Cajun cock, my love) and he was telling her how much he loved her tight little Cajun pussy. Del gave me a funny look,

"They in love?" he asked softly. "They really love each other? Not like brother and sister but like husband and wife?"

I nodded, having long ago accepted the reality that my wife was perfectly capable of simultaneously loving multiple men, reinforced most recently by my wife's revelation that she wanted her big brother sharing her marital bed for several days while I was traveling so they could play mari et femme (husband and wife). That certainly sounded to me like a loving relationship, a marriage in all but the most legalistic sense of the word, albeit with me furnishing the woman, the bed, the booze and even the dope, plus footing all the other bills. Talk about being cuckolded—it didn't get much more flagrant than that—and by my own brother-in-law, no less, I thought silently.

I was pulled from my ponderings by the sounds of Blondie urging her brother to go ahead and fill her pussy with his come, "Oui, oui, oui! Oh, mon Dieu, oui, donne-le moi, bébé, remplis-moi (Yes, yes, yes! Oh my God, yes, give it to me, baby, fill me up)!" Remplis ma petite chatte serrée avec ton sperme Cajun (Fill my tight little pussy with your Cajun come)!"

"Oui! Oui! Oui! Oh putain oui, donne-le moi, bébé, remplis-moi de tout ce chaud Le Monde sperme toi mauvais grand frère toi (Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes, give it to me, baby, fill me with all that hot Le Monde seed you big bad brother you)!"

In Baton Rouge at Christmas, I'd heard my wife make similar excited pleas when her brother was ejaculating in her, referring to the very real fact that he was inseminating her with her own family seed, a reality that I found titillating as well. After all, I reasoned, the primary rationale for sibling incest being so taboo was that such close inbreeding all too frequently led to defective genetic consequences for offspring. That these sibling lovers had been tempting and testing that fate by fucking bareback for nearly two decades was perversely provocative in the extreme.

And it was driving my little slutwife into an absolute orgasmic frenzy at the moment. Those full lush lips were glued to her brother's and her hands gripped the back of his head tightly as her locked ankles pulled his hips into her, her own bottom thrusting upward, twisting and squirming to capture every drop of his erupting seminal fluids. Young Del was in awe, exclaiming,

"Man, your ol' lady is something else—she is one fuckin' hot piece of ass. Look how she puttin' it up there for him, gettin' that jizz. Holy shee-it, dude, that is mother-fuckin' hot!"

He broke into a huge grin when I responded, "Like I told you earlier, just wait until you see how tight she is."

"No shit?" and when I nodded he burst out gleefully, "Man-o-man-o-man, I'm flat gonna tear me up some a' that fine pussy—count on it, boss—an' I love hearin' her talk dirty like that, 'specially in French.

That fine pussy had formed a halo of creamy semen around the thick instrument that had just deposited it there, and true to form, Bert once again remained fully tumescent despite the huge load he'd just expended in his baby sister. She was moaning, her hands grasping his buttocks, still slowly pulling him into her, unwilling to miss out on a single drop of the family seed.

Finally breaking off their long kiss, a happily smiling Blondie panted, "My God, Bertie, after all these years, you're still such a good fuck." Kissing him again, more tenderly now, she purred,

"You still make that pussy feel as good as you always did. I love your cock, baby."

I cleared my throat and caught her eye, nodding toward Del. She grinned, telling Bert,

"But you gotta get off me now and let me take care of our horny captain, who's been waitin' for some a' this pussy even longer than you have—since last October, in fact."

Sated for now, Bert rolled off and Blondie just lay there with her legs spread wide, her hairy snatch a creamy mess. Propping herself up on her elbows my wife smiled invitingly at Del, standing beside me stroking his semi-erect penis, and asked him in a coquettish, baby-girl voice,

"You lookin' for some place to put that big ol' beautiful dick, handsome?"

Growling, "You bet, gorgeous," Del mounted the two steps and climbed onto the raised V-berth.

Blondie patted the pillow at the head of the mattress against the hull and said, "Well lay back a moment or two and let me get that thing a little harder so it'll go in nice an' easy, d'accord (okay), baby?"

As he leaned back against the hull, she kneeled beside him and made another overly-generous application of frosted pink lipstick, refurbishing her "blowjob mouth" then took that thick black cock in hand, engulfing its head in her glistening, succulent mouth. What happened then utterly astonished me, a jaded voyeur who thought he'd seen just about everything.

After but a couple of head bobs, she paused, looked over at her brother who was sitting cross-legged on the far side of the berth and murmured tantalizingly,

"You wanna help me get him hard, Bertie?" and to my utter amazement, he wordlessly scooted in next to them, leaning his head in as Blondie pushed Del's cock toward her brother's mouth, whispering, "Go on an' suck it, sugar—get it all nice an' hard for me—just like you used to."

There was no hesitation. With his sister holding that stiffening black member, Bert took a few inches in his mouth and began a practiced head-bobbing motion that actually elicited a groan of pleasure from our somewhat bewildered captain. Del's expression was one of surprise but he made no move to halt the action as Bert's hand cupped his scrotum and he stepped up the tempo of his sucking motion. Blondie headed off any chance of vocal objection by covering Del's mouth with the frosted pink confection of her own, her tongue penetrating immediately. The guy had been totally ambushed but made no effort to protest. His lean, muscular arms embraced my naked wife, pulling her to him, succumbing completely to her torrid kisses and her brother's experienced oral skills.

As I sat mesmerized by this totally unexpected tableau, the three busily engaged participants slowly inching down the mattress until Del was lying flat with my wife bent over him, heatedly kissing him while her brother continued his eager fellatio. The young black man was responding to the double assault on his body with pleasurable moans and thrusts of his hips. When Blondie took her hand from Del's shaft, Bert's hand moved up from Del's balls and replaced it. She used her now free left hand to lift Del's right hand and place it atop Bert's head, effectively bestowing the young captain's acceptance of the bisexual threesome. She then began teasing her brother's ear, raking it gently with those long pink nails.

Those gestures served to inspire Bert to even greater effort—each time his mouth descended it was taking in more of that black shaft, almost to the point of deep-throating. With his hand pressing down on Bert's head while his own hips were now rhythmically pushing up off the bed, Del was now fully and openly participating, clearly fucking my brother-in-law in the mouth.

That realization made me smile. It also made me wonder when, where and how often these sibling sex-mates had done this—it quite obviously wasn't their first time—they were simply too practiced at it. I couldn't wait to hear Blondie's explanation of yet another aspect of their sex lives she'd failed to disclose when she was "clearing the air" with her supposed full confessions.

Moments later, she broke off the kiss and murmured to her brother, "Ça suffit pour l'instant (That's enough for now), Bertie—I want to fuck him, cher."

Bert ceased his oral ministrations, scooting to the far side of the bed as Blondie flopped on her back pulling Del between her welcoming legs. Thanks to Bert's saliva on Del's cock and his own copious semen in his sister's cunt, that big black dick penetrated my wife like a knife in butter, causing her to groan loudly. With the full vigor of his youth, the young captain began hammering it into her as she locked her heels behind his thighs, lifting her ass up from the bed to meet his thrusts. Their mouths were locked together with a repetitive grunting, "Unh! Unh! Unh!" coming from Blondie.

They maintained that furious pace for a few more minutes until she tore her mouth from his, gasping, "Ralentis, chérie, ralentis, d'accord (Slow down, darling, slow down, okay)?"

As Del slowed his pace, my wife held him close, winking at me, saying to him, "I've been waitin' a long time for this, handsome, an' it feels just as good as I knew it would so let's make it last a while, okay, baby?"

They did, fucking at a more tempered pace for another ten minutes before their tempo began to increase and suddenly Blondie cried out, "Ne t'arrête pas, ne t'arrête pas, ne t'arrête pas, bébé, je viens, je viens, je viens (Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, baby I'm coming...I'm coming...I'm coming)!"

As my wife's first spasm of orgasm struck, Del let out a loud groan and began ejaculating into her, their first intercourse culminating in a crescendo of climactic fury that continued through several fevered moments. When the young black captain finally collapsed on her, she took his face in both hands, covering it with wet kisses accompanied by, "Mmm, mmm, mmm..." over and over. When he eventually rolled off her, Blondie turned on her side, continuing her tender kisses and murmurs of consummate pleasure. The thought came to me that my wife might have just found a new black boyfriend and smiled inwardly at the thought that better a local boat captain than a street thug like Victor over in New Orleans.

It turned out to be quite a Saturday afternoon for my little Cajun hottie who spent most of it on her back up in that sexy forward berth fucking her brother and the black boat captain. She was stoned and half drunk on wine but still putting out that sweet, tight pussy that the two guys couldn't get enough of. I'd not bothered to keep count of how many time she'd been fucked. She'd taken a few short breaks to eat a sandwich and to pee but the rest of the time they'd kept her busy and she was loving it. I'd seen her go long weekends at this pace and she never seemed to get tired of taking on one guy after another.