Blondie's Kinky Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here in the dawn, I remembered this massive black man now snuggled against my wife, effortlessly carrying the sozzled Southern belle like his beautiful blonde bride down the quaking dock to his cousin's boat, led by that cousin and followed by her brother and husband. Once aboard Blondie had stripped and climbed naked into Desmond's lap. Running her small white hands over his massive arms, she giggled to me,

"Mon Dieu, sugar, will you just look at these muscles?" She kissed him tenderly and gushed,

"This little ol' Cajun girl just dearly loves fuckin' big ol' black men with big ol' muscles like these..." She winked at me and taunted "An big ol' other things, too."

With a wicked grin, she teased, "Wait'll you see the dick on this goujon (stud)—you're gonna wanta see me take that thing, très certainement (most assuredly), cher."

Leering at Bert, she taunted, "You're the one who made me like cock so much. Does it bother you that now it's black cock that I really like, big brother?"

Bert just smiled and countered, "Nope, not me, but our daddy? Now he'd probably kill you."

Kissing Leon softly again, she raked her long pink nails along his massive jaw, tittering,

"Yep, he prolly would; C'est ce qui le rend si délicieux (That's what makes it so delicious)."

Big Leon surprised me by replying, "Pour moi aussi (for me, too)," and then I realized that he'd probably been raised in Louisiana like his cousin, Del, although there was considerable French spoken around Bayou la Batre as well.

"But my big black bull no doubt needs un peu de temps pour récupérer (a little time to recoup)."

She rose from his lap and climbed back up into the forward berth, her sexy little playpen as she'd initially described it to me. Giving Leon a crafty smile she mocked,

"So you still don't believe my brother fucks me, hmm?" She crooked a finger at Bert and purred,

"Get outta those duds, big brother an' let's show the man how good you fuck your baby sister."

As a drunk and now naked Bert climbed up onto the forward berth sporting yet another huge erection, she cooed,

"But before you fuck me, whyn't you clean up what's left of this creampie Big L an' your little sister made back there in Papa Gee's office, d'accord (okay)?"

She leaned back against the cushioned hull and as Bert maneuvered between her legs, sighed,

"Mange ma chatte chérie (Eat my pussy, honey) Lèche-le bébé, lèche-le (Lick it, baby, lick it)!"

Taking his head in her hands, she moaned and urged him more forcefully,

"Nettoie-moi, chérie (Clean me up, honey). Léche sperme de mon grand amant noir hors de là Lick my big black lover's come out of there, oui, oui, oui!"

"Mon Dieu, oui, oui, oui (My God, yes, yes yes)! Nettoie-moi puis baise-moi avec ta grosse bite Cajun (Clean me up then fuck me with your big Cajun cock) mon grand frère (my big brother)!"

Leon was following every word and I hoped he could follow Blondie's French, which was an amalgam of Cajun, Creole and classroom textbook. I wasn't sure he was buying into the incest story and when he glanced at me questioningly, I nodded and muttered,

"They really are sister and brother—they've been doing this since she turned eighteen..."

He shook his head, mumbling, "Man that shit ain't fuckin' natural..."

Just then, Bert entered his sister accompanied by mutual groans. I grinned, "No, it may not be but it's sexy as hell and they sure seem to enjoy doing it."

As the siblings continued their usual impassioned intercourse, Big L must have decided that it was, indeed, sexy as hell because he unzipped his chinos and unlimbered a truly impressive penis, probably bigger than either his cousin's or uncle's. I could see why Blondie had liked it. Watching the Blondie/Bertie show, he lazily stroked it until Bert finally admitted he wasn't going to be able to come again yet, so someone else might as well take his place. There wasn't any question who that was going to be as Big Leon stood, stripped and wedged himself into the V-berth beside a welcoming Blondie.

Mumbling instructions to the black behemoth, she turned sideways in the bunk lying on her side facing out into the cabin and Big L spooned up behind her. She threw her left leg up over his huge hip opening herself up for him to insert that black club into her, an endeavor made easier by the fact that her vagina was now fully dilated by several hours of nearly constant repetitious, penetration. She engulfed that huge cock with amazing ease and as Leon's hips began their rhythmic pumping, she turned her face back over her shoulder seeking his kisses. When their mouths connected, he really began to pound her from behind causing her to emit little yelps of pleasure in both French and English.

And that was the last thing I remembered. Tired from a long day, much of it on a boat, tiring in and of itself, and full of alcohol and weed, I simply drifted off, leaving my wife in the arms of a veritable King Kong, happily impaled on his huge black organ. Now she lay there sleeping in his massive arms, both of them naked, prompting mental images of what would transpire when they woke. I didn't have to wait long to see. Big L's left hand eased up from the bedspread, cupping a breast, causing Blondie to stir then grumpily push his hand away.

But when a persistent Leon cupped her breast again, my little wife's eyes flickered into slivers as awareness slowly returned and she realized that wasn't her horny husband's hand annoyingly awakening her in their bed at home but that of a huge black stranger who had a huge black erection poking between her butt cheeks. With her eyes still closed, those lush full lips formed into a naughty smile as she pushed her naked bottom back against him, wriggling it invitingly.

I closed my own eyes to slits, wanting to watch this show without Blondie being aware that I was observing, wanting to see how she handled this wakeup situation on her own. Leon's massive head appeared at her shoulder and he began nuzzling and kissing her neck while his sausage-like fingers manipulated her now-erect nipple. Her left hand went to his face, caressing it as her smile broadened and she murmured so quietly I barely heard, "Mmmmmm..."

Then, just as she'd done last night, she lifted her left leg over his and shifted her hips so as to open herself for entry. But this time she reached down and grasped his erect cock, guiding it to that welcoming pink portal, which, to my amazement, was glistening with her internal lubricants. She was ready for him—no question.

Holding his cock in place, she whispered, "Push, baby," then grunted involuntarily as that huge purplish head spread her inner lips and began disappearing into her. As they began to fuck slowly, she opened her eyes, looking first at me, then around the cabin to see if they were being watched. Seeing that they weren't, she smiled happily and turned her face to him for what became a very long, passionate, tongue-swapping kiss that increased the tempo of their fucking.

That continued for a couple of minutes with my wife's response to that huge black dick growing more intense until she whispered something to him and shifted out of his grasp to lie on her back, her legs spread and her arms held out to him. As he mounted her missionary style, I marveled at how helplessly tiny she looked beneath that mass of African virility that was now mating with her and would soon be inseminating her with African seed.

Leon bent down and they kissed as she took the full measure of that huge cock inside her small body. They held the kiss as the intensity of their lovemaking increased but I could barely hear my wife's quiet moans, their passion being remarkable for its muted consummation. My normally vocal spouse was deliberately suppressing her responses, not wanting to alert anyone else to their early-morning tryst. It concerned me that my beautiful wife seemed to be developing a fondness for fucking black men on her own, without sharing the intimacy with her husband.

It took only minutes for her to make him come and the utter silence of it in the unusual nautical setting made it incredibly erotic. Blondie had muffled any sounds Big L might make by keeping her lips pressed against his as he bucked and slammed into her, expending his seed in her womb. They continued kissing even after he'd finished until she must have sensed me watching and glanced my way. She gave me a tired but happy smile, winked, waggled her fingers and mouthed a silent "Good morning," still not wanting to wake the others.

Dreading the hangover I was facing, I dozed off again, sleeping until awakened by Blondie's cries of passion. Sitting up, I saw that it was now her brother up in the V-berth pounding that fat Cajun cock into her and she was again in full Cowboy* mode, absolutely wild with lust. Smelling coffee, I looked aft to see Captain Del seated on the ladder steps holding a mug. Noticing I was awake, he pointed to the galley stove and when I stepped over and poured myself a cup, he said,

"We need to be gettin' back, man, I gotta get ready to head back out in the Gulf this evening," meaning that he was going back out to a drilling platform to perform his cooking duties.

Looking to the forward berth I said, "Then you ought to be the one up there fucking her—he's staying here this week while I'm out of town so she'll be giving him all the pussy he can handle until I get back."

Del grinned, "Your brother-in-law's un homme très chanceux (a very lucky man) and you're un mari très généreux (a very generous husband), but your gorgeous wife an' I just finished—you slept through it."

And thus our sexy cruise ended that Sunday after a quick run back to the marina at Dog River, my bikini-clad wife sitting in the captain's lap, making out, for almost the entire trip. Once ashore, we agreed to future outings with Del consenting to forego his charter fee.

Back at the house, I ordered pizza, made a batch of Bloody Mary's and the three of us spent Sunday afternoon in the hot tub, naked of course, but surprisingly, with no requests for sex from Bert. That respite lasted only until I suggested an early bedtime as I was flying out tomorrow. My wife eagerly agreed, making her own suggestion that I sleep in the guest bedroom if I wanted to get an undisturbed night's rest. She then led her smirking brother down the hallway and it wasn't five minutes before the sounds of impassioned lovemaking began coming from our master bedroom and continued for a long, long time into the night. And it was lovemaking, I realized: two lovers, adult sister and brother though they assuredly were, in there in our marital bed, making passionate romantic love. Not just fucking...

*Cowboy mode is first explained in Blondie Bags a Black Cherry parts one and two. Her sibling sex saga begins with Blondie Beds Her Needy Brother parts one and two, continuing with Blondie Confesses Sibling Sex and Blondie's Taboo Christmas Trip, then this story.