Blood and Bone

Story Info
When a creature of the night finds a new way to live.
2.4k words
4.16
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Hello. Please enjoy this one off I wrote when inspired by "the house by the sea" by Miles63. Once again thank you to my editor PrincessKari. Feel free to leave comments and i hope you enjoy.~

***

The sun was dipping under the horizon, staining the sky a bloody red and the clouds a deep purple as Louis watched. His skin was pale, with deep blue eyes and long, blonde hair. Many people confused him for a girl. He was happy with that assessment as he had never felt right with his gender. "It was easier during the Edwardian period." He mused to himself as he watched the sunset. "So many frills and petticoats...though the corsets were a killer to wear." He smiled at the private joke.

Turning from the UV screening penthouse window and into the modern apartment, he smiled. He was wearing a long robe of fluffy blue cotton as he made his way into his bedroom. He removed the robe and hung it on the back of his bedroom door before he entered the walk-in wardrobe and began to get dressed. First was a pair of pink satin panties with extra material on the front for his small and useless package. Then a tiny, matching padded bra with inserts to give him a little and cute cleavage. Then an elasticated pink garter belt and black, silky stockings with pretty pink bows on the top. Then the difficult decision. What outfit to wear? He spent minutes running a manicured hand across the riot of colours and styles, each one hanging on its hanger. Each one that lightly caressed his fingertips sent a thrill through him until he settled on a simple, pink skater dress that both hugged his body yet covered it well. Slipping into it, he smiled and sighed in bliss. Turning, he regarded his collection of shoes before dismissing most of them as they wouldn't go with such an innocent-looking dress. He soon settled on a pair of cute mary jane pumps with a 2-inch heel. Slipping them on, he smiled and began to fix his makeup.

An hour after sundown, Louis stepped out of the apartment and walked confidently down the street. Looking every bit like the innocent little eye candy, he drew many looks from men as he headed towards a nearby club. As Louis approached, music could be heard from inside. The powerful beats reminded Louis of the sonic blasts from a bombardment he had endured during both world wars. The doorman, a massive African brute dressed in an exceptionally well-tailored suit and black sunglasses, saw him coming and lifted the rope much to the anger and dismay of some rather loose women still in the line to get in. As Louis entered the main room, he was dazzled by the lights from the DJ booth and the dance floor but soon made his way to the bar.

The Barman was a stick figure of a man with long hair tied in a ponytail and a buzz cut around the temples. He was dressed in a black waistcoat and white shirt with a red tie. Spotting Louis, he slid down the bar and stopped.

"You're here early." Said the barman loud enough to be heard over the music but not loud enough to be overheard by anyone else.

"What am I not allowed in here unless everyone is too drunk to remember me?" teased Louis giving the barman a flirtatious wink and a toothy smile.

"Heaven forbid," said the barman stepping backwards in mock defeat and a smile. Then he got on with his job and reached for some glasses as he asked. "The usual?"

"Please." smiled Louis letting the barman mix him a bloody mary before fishing out a crisp note from his bra to pay the man, telling him to keep the change as he sipped his drink. His eyes scan the room of people for a potential mark. He saw the club was busy with people tonight, and he already saw a boy looking at him like he was a piece of meat. Louis smiled and batted his eyes at the poor boy. He loved to meet these college-age "ladies men" who think they could charm "the hottie" into their bed. "It never works out the way they wanted," thought Louis fighting the urge to grin, knowing his fangs were beginning to show.

Moments later, the young man approached the bar beside him. Louis had timed it to coincide with him finishing his drink. Putting his glass down, letting his pink coated lips remain puckered for a moment, knowing the young man couldn't take his eyes from those lips imagining those same lips doing multiple sexual acts on him. Louis could read him like a book made for a toddler. So when the barman came to remake Louis' drink, the young man swiftly offered to pay.

"Hi. Can I pay for your drink, please?" He said as he flashed a supposedly winning smile to Louis, who began to act like a simpering college girl as she appraised him away from his friends. Tall and well built with strong arms and long legs, Louis appreciated the physicality of the young man as he looked up at his face from over the edge of his drink. The square jaw and high cheekbones made Louis shiver as he struggled to control his urge to drink something more fulfilling. But it was his eyes that made Louis' decision. The eyes of a man who thinks he has won. The eyes of a predator who sees easy prey. Too bad it was the other way around.

"Thank you," smiled Louis towards his chosen prey as he crossed his legs and kept up his feminine mannerisms. "My name is Louis. What's yours?"

"Louise is a lovely name," said the young man, and Louis didn't correct him. "My name is Kevin."

Louis milked the young man for drinks for the next hour while making sure he drank his fill. Talking about his life, he studied sports and healthcare in college and was the blocker on the college football team. Whenever he asked about him, Louis would deflect and turn the conversation back to him and his likes. Soon the young man was like putty in his hand, but just to make sure, a pulse of power to his eyes turned them from the usual sea blue to fiery orange.

Kevin looked for just a second at Louise's eyes and found the rest of the bar faded and blurred into the background. He couldn't look away. He could see Louise's lips moving, but he heard nothing. It was like being underwater. Sounds were muffled and indistinct until her fingers raised into view and snapped.

Kevin shook his head as the past few moments fled from his memory. Louise wanted to take him back to her place, and the swelling in his pants wouldn't let him say no. He left with her, pausing only to wink at his mates, who gave him a thumbs-up before they left together.

Back in his apartment, Louis guided a tipsy Kevin towards the couch as they made out sloppily. The ape's hands wouldn't leave his ass, and the constant referral of his name as Louise was starting to annoy him. Soon he pushed the jock onto the couch and whispered he would change into something more comfortable. Leaving Kevin, Louis made his way into the bedroom, taking off the dress and bra. Stretching, he also removed his panties and replaced them with a black lace thong with pink ribbons that showed his bulge very well and a matching corset. Then Louis took off the low heels and put on some leather knee-high laced boots with a 4-inch hee, loving how they made him feel like a true predator. He took a moment to look into a mirror and smiled, revealing his fangs. Those ivory daggers were entirely out now, and he couldn't suppress them anymore. The prey was in his grasp, and only a foolish predator lets his target get the better of him at this stage.

Stalking back into the room in the heels, Louis found the jock had disrobed, revealing his muscular body and tanned skin. His sandy brown hair was tousled, and his impressive cock was throbbing and engorged. The thick, veiny shaft was bobbing as Kevin looked at him. He had yet to notice the bulge in Louise's silken panties as "she" walked towards him and gently grabbed his cock. His hand began stroking it, teasing the swollen head with his thumb as he whispered into Kevin's aroused mind.

"Do you like this? You want me to keep going, don't you? But no cumming. You need to get permission for that. You need to beg me for that," whispered Louis, feeling his hunger grow. Kevin was already a pliant mess. His brain flooded with pleasure as the blood flow went to his cock, making it swell painfully. Soon, Kevin's legs turned to jelly as he lost the strength of will to stay standing. Louis gently lowered him to the floor and began the final stage.

Kevin looked up, dazed and unfocused, seeing orbs of orange and suddenly couldn't look away as those orbs burned deeper into his mind. He could feel the spheres changing him as he found the images of past girlfriends and female lovers become hazy and indistinct. Then, images of soft, smooth feminine boys entered his mind, causing him to begin to cum. Pleasure branded those images onto his very soul as his hips bucked uncontrollably, and soon he wanted nothing more than to worship those "girls".

Louis reached down and licked the potent seed off his hand and hummed in delight. "This," he thought to himself. "was so much better than blood." All he needed was a good belly full of hot spunk. He would survive easily on such potent fluids. And should some assholes get an attitude adjustment along the way, well, no harm, no foul. Louis darkly grinned as he looked over the young man who had once been an absolute pussy hound and was now only interested in being a cute trap's beta bitch. Life has never been better.

****

Two months later

Louis was back in the same bar. Tonight he was in a mid-thigh pencil skirt with fishnets, knee-high laced boots with a 4-inch stiletto, a spiked collar around his neck, and a peasant top with a corset on top. His makeup was dark and brooding, with a tiny teardrop under his right eye. He still remembered drawing it on in the mirror using an eyeliner pencil and thinking how cute it looked. He was sitting in a private booth and was with one of his regular boy toys. Steven was a tall man with long, black hair and a gaunt face. He usually worked in a bank where his slow charm and quick wit had raised him to lower management despite only being in his mid-20s. Tonight, however, he was in ragged black denim and a dark t-shirt with long checkered sleeves; around his neck was a silver chain, and he was wearing makeup to make him paler and his lips black. Louis could barely hold back from giggling as both tried to out brood one another.

The contest was broken when out the corner of her eye, Louis spotted Kevin walking hand in hand with the cutest girl she had seen all night. The girl in question was around 5 foot 4 and was dressed in a white flowing sundress with a high collar. The dress hugged her waist showing her small hips and a small chest, while her short, cropped ginger hair perfectly matched her red lips. Her feet were bare and in some cute gladiator sandals with her toes painted pink. Meanwhile, Kevin was dressed in smart black trousers, a white shirt with a tie and a pair of dress shoes. He had gelled his hair flat and looked very respectable though he was utterly ignored by most males and a few females in favour of his date. Both walked up to the bar and got some drinks before looking around for a seat.

Louis took his chance and caught Kevin's eye. Kevin shuddered and guided his date towards their both.

"Hi Louis," Kevin cheerfully said as they reached the booth. His date was semi hiding behind him as he spoke. "Been a while since we last saw one another."

"Only a few months," replied Louis and waved at his date. "This is Steven."

"Hi," said Steven. Louis could tell he was already suspicious of why Kevin was over here and gave Louis a look. Louis knew another lecture on manipulating humans again would be coming, but he didn't mind that. Louis had confided in Steven about who he was when Steven had come to his apartment to question him over his finances. Louis had come clean, letting the curious banker know how and where his money came from to stop Steven from contacting authorities. Steven had been fascinated and agreed to help if Louis went on a date with him. After that, they got on like a house on fire with only the occasional lecture from Steven over playing with other humans lives like they were toys.

As Kevin moved into the booth with them, his date came into close view, and Louis had to refrain from gasping and only managed to with effort. Now closer, Louis could see the dates more square jaw, the broader shoulders and the hint of Adam's Apple hidden behind the dresses high collar. Kevin introduced his date as Devlin. It turns out they were at the same college, and Devlin was studying biochemistry. At first, Devlin came across as squirrely and nervous. So much so that Louis felt the need to help the cutie out and used his mental manipulation to calm those nerves. Soon all four were chatting like old friends, and Devlin showed off their sparkling sweet personality. By the end of the night, all four were feeling rather drunk but had enjoyed themselves. Kevin and Devlin walked over to a waiting taxi, and Louis wondered if they would last surprising himself that he hoped they did.

His thoughts were derailed, however, when Steven's cold hands slipped into his skirt's waistband and grabbed his rear. He hissed in fright and playfully slapped his arm before they staggered off to his apartment for some feeding.