The Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Dana has plans for a new kind of school.
4k words
4.71
18.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
348 Followers

I watched my wife Dana as she worked the crowd. She was much more comfortable mixing with the upper crust than I was, and I had to admire the easy way she handled the stuffed shirts.

Of course, with the aid of my Master PC program, I could have simply made all the multi-millionaires at the function sign everything they had over to me - but at some point that stopped being fun. The old adage was true, it turns out - you don't appreciate what you don't work for. And it always created loose ends. Every time you open someone's brain and poke around, there's some amount of risk someone near them notices. You poke in *their* brain to cover it up, and it just risks someone else noticing. It never ends.

Dana and I had been together for a while now - our fifth wedding anniversary was just a few weeks ago. We'd had a lot of wild fun at first with my Master PC program, but the last thing we wanted was to draw undue attention from it.

So here we were. Asking, not commanding, some of the one-percenters to donate money to establish a new academy, and to send their daughters there when they finished school.

"Think of it as the best of a college, and the best of a finishing school, together," I could hear Dana explaining to a group of gray-haired men in tuxedos. "Your daughters would learn the core curriculum - math and physics, writing, and so on - and also the finer points of etiquette. How to conduct themselves at a ball, or how to avoid embarrassing you online ... all the things they need to survive in today's economy and society."

The men seemed to be listening to Dana as they swirled their scotch glasses and adjusted their bow ties, but I knew they were probably just imagining the things they'd like to do to my wife if they had a chance. I began to think of the things I'd like to do to my wife, and smiled - she would eat any of them alive.

"Hello, there."

A woman's voice shook me from my lewd daydream. I turned away from Dana in her elegant gown and faced the woman speaking to me.

"It looks like you are going to be my daughter's new headmaster," she continued. The woman was gorgeous - pushing forty, I guessed, but nonetheless stunning. Her silk dress exposed most of her shoulders, hanging by two thin straps, and flowed over her generous chest, hugged her hips, and then let one milky thigh peek out a long slit. "I was hoping to speak with you for a few minutes, if I could pick your brain?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course, missus ...?"

"Jennifer Holden," she said. "My husband is over there." She pointed, and looking across the sea of tuxedos and gowns, I could see the man she was pointing at. He was a fat man with at least one stain on his white shirt, doing a poor job of pretending he wasn't staring at my wife's chest.

"Of course, Mrs Holden." I forced a smile and began leading her to a side office. "Why don't you follow me, and we can speak more privately?"

One of the tuxedoed men was looking in our direction as we made our escape. I briefly wondered why he cared if Mrs Holden slipped away, as he wasn't her husband, but I put it out of my head.

We quietly exited the function and, after a few turns, entered a corner office with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the city. The lights of the other skyscrapers were twinkling like stars, giving just enough light for us to find our way to a couch that sat facing the window.

"Here, I have to give you this," Mrs. Holden said, handing me an envelope.

I had been looking for a light switch but came back to see what she was offering. I opened the letter and began reading the paper inside - as I had guessed, it was from Dana.

"Everything you tell her becomes the truth. Oral only," the letter read. I flipped it over, making sure that was the full text.

I smiled. Lately, Dana had enjoyed setting me up with "gifts." She seemed to find it amusing to have the gift themselves deliver me the instructions - she could use the Master PC to make sure it happened, and the "gift" wouldn't find it strange or even remember.

Dana didn't mind sharing me occasionally, but she could also get jealous. Putting limits on my "extracurricular activities" let her feel ok with it. Of course, I could just use the Master PC to make Dana do or think whatever I wanted, but that struck me as silly.

I didn't want a brain dead bimbo, I wanted a wife. Dana was gorgeous, happy to let me fuck around within her limits (so long as I told her all about it the next time we fucked), and almost as twisted as I was. I wouldn't give that up for anything.

I was shaken from my thoughts by a voice, and I realized Mrs Holden was asking me something.

"Can we turn on a light?" Mrs. Holden asked again. She started to stand up to look for a light switch. I took a moment to admire the way the dress stretched tight across her ass before shaking my head.

"It's better in the dim light, don't you think?"

"Oh, why, yes of course." Mrs Holden was agreeing with me practically before I had finished my sentence.

She sat down on the far end of the couch from me. I could see her studying me in the near darkness. I untied my own bow tie as I studied her. She had her light brown hair done up in a bun on top of her head. Her lips had a matte red lipstick covering them, and she had enough makeup on to look good, like she had spent time getting ready for the function, without making herself unrecognizable.

After a moment of silence, she began to speak. "I was hoping you could tell me a little about the planned curriculum. Our Lyndsey has already been accepted to Stanford next semester - why should we have her withdraw from that to attend this new academy you're planning?"

"I think you think it's going to be the best option available to Lyndsey, don't you think?" I asked, thanking my prayers again for my Master PC program. "In fact ... you're so confident it's the best option for her, you brought me here to seduce me to try to make sure she got in."

Mrs Holden had been looking out the window but turned to look at me. Her breath quickened, causing her breasts to begin shifting alluringly beneath the thin silk of her dress.

"I was actually wondering how Lindsey's prospects were, if you're at liberty to say," Mrs Holden said. She shifted on the couch, moving a little closer to me and stretching one long leg out until her white heel was almost making contact with my black dress shoe.

I shook my head woefully. "I'm so sorry, Mrs Holden, but Lindsey didn't make the cut."

Mrs Holden's jaw dropped. "Wait, but, how-"

"As to the curriculum, as you were asking before," I started, pretending I didn't notice her dismay, pretending I wasn't imagining her thighs wrapped around me. "Don't you think there are all kinds of things a woman needs to know, beyond a traditional school lesson plan?"

"Yes, of course. Listen - if it's a matter of money, I can - "

I cut her off. "One of the first things I think we're going to teach is Blowjobs 101. That's something that would be helpful for every woman, don't you think? For when she wants to get something done?"

Mrs Holden's outrage died on her lips, and a gleam came into her eye as I planted the idea. She slid a little closer to me on the couch, reaching out with her hand until it made contact with mine. Her right foot, dangling over her left knee, connected with my calf.

She started to speak, but I interjected. "I'll bet you really enjoy giving a blowjob, don't you, Mrs Holden? So much so that you're getting hot, now, just thinking about it?"

Her tongue darted out, running along her lips, moistening them. She looked me in the eyes and leaned over, clutching my arm.

"I have to say, I think having a blowjob class is a brilliant idea. That sounds like it will be quite helpful for your students. It can be indispensable when a woman needs something from a man ... like, say, for her daughter to be admitted to his academy...?"

She raised her eyebrows, making sure I understood her meaning. I was getting hard. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock, filling it as it ran down my thigh. Mrs Holden glanced down at it and her eyes went slightly wide. She reached for it and began gently tracing its length through my pants.

I reached out and grabbed one of her generous breasts, feeling the weight of it in my hand. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipple quickly hardened, poking through the silk of her dress.

Wordlessly, I reached up with my other hand, grabbed her by the back of her neck, and aggressively pulled her head toward my groin.

Mrs Holden groaned and began fumbling for my belt. I kicked off my shoes and lifted my hips to help her get my pants off before she remembered she hadn't set official terms yet.

"So, if I suck your penis, you'll get Lyndsey into the Academy? This year?" She pulled my dick out and placed her lips around the very tip, looking up at me with her big, beautiful eye in the darkness.

"Suck my cock," I demanded, ignoring her question and pulling her deeper onto my shaft.

She resisted, and pulled herself off entirely, fixing me with a stern look. "First, I need a clear agreement before I continue. Second, I don't appreciate-"

In another mood, at another time, it might have been fun to deal with this carefully, with a scalpel - but I wasn't in that mood at the moment, I was in a hurry. So I hit her with the sledgehammer.

"Yes, if you suck me off, your daughter can attend. But I think you were hoping I would say that, because there's nothing in the world you want more than to suck me anyway. You're desperate to taste my cum and you're incredibly aroused, aren't you?"

Mrs Holden was getting flushed and her breath started coming in ragged gasps. She wet her lips again, her tongue circling her red mouth invitingly. She gave my cock a few pumps with her hand as she felt my hard shaft.

"I'm very pleased to hear it," she purred, lowering her head toward my cock again.

This time, she was much more enthusiastic and eager to please. For a moment I watched the top of her elegant head bob up and down my shaft as wet sucking sounds began to fill the office. Then I looked away, looking out the skyscraper window at the city lights below.

Mrs Holden was on her knees on the couch, bent over my crotch, her expensive, dangling earrings rocking back and forth in time with her fellatio. I considered grabbing her hair and taking control, but resisted - I didn't want to ruin her makeup and hair. There was a lot of fun to be had with that, but she still had to go back to the soirée and her husband when we were done.

Instead, I reached under her and found one glorious breast as it hung beneath her. She moaned as I gently caressed it and then tweaked the nipple, but then I slowly applied pressure, making her sit up again.

Mrs Holden looked at me questioningly as she removed her mouth from my cock, spit strands briefly connecting her red lips to my throbbing head.

I held up my phone. "What social platform does your daughter use most?" I asked. "I want to see her. Oh, and every disgusting, perverted thing I say turns you on more."

Mrs Holden gave me Lyndsey's Instagram account info, then wrapped her lips around my shaft and went back to work as I began scrolling through the pictures of her daughter.

"Lyndsey is pretty good looking," I noted. "She takes after her mother."

"Mmmhmm," Mrs Holden moaned. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft and gave another few bobs, bouncing my cockhead off the back of her mouth.

Lyndsey was a looker. She had her mothers large blue eyes and light brown hair, and many of the pictures were playing tennis. The short skirts highlighted her toned thighs, and her tight shirts couldn't hide her generous chest. I flexed my cock in her mother's mouth.

"Are you sure she needs my blowjob class? You don't think she's been sucking off the boys for years?"

Mrs Holden moaned, trying to sound offended that I'd speak of her little angel like that, but she couldn't disguise that it turned her on. She gently caressed my balls as she continued fucking her face with my cock.

"Well, I guess I'll be the judge of that. A looker like that - I'll make sure I'm the one giving her blowjob training," I said. "I'm going to have your daughter on her knees, looking up at me, her mouth filled with cock."

Mrs Holden began vigorously pumping my shaft, keeping just the top few inches in her mouth, signaling her arousal. Thanks to my earlier order, talk that should have horrified her as a mother was instead turning her on.

"Maybe I'll make her come in outside class. Make her suck me off under my desk like a common whore, unless she wants to be expelled." I reached under Mrs Holden and began folding her chest again as I spoke. "You're going to pay me thousands of dollars a semester to watch your little girl get dressed up, get her makeup right every morning, just to pretend you don't know she's going to waltz her pretty little ass into my office as soon as she arrives so I can ruin her."

Mrs Holden slowed her movements, causing me to worry for a moment before she pressed her throat against the top of my dick. She was clearly unpracticed with deepthroat and immediately coughed me out - but the fact she tried in response to my plan for her daughter was still immensely arousing.

"I'm going to fuck her throat, making her gag and cough and her eyes run, ruining her makeup," I promised. "Everyone will be able to tell I was using her as my cum dump, the whole day."

I continued flipping through Lyndsey's photos as her mother attempted to work my dick into her esophagus again. After several more pictures of her playing tennis, I found one of her on her hands and knees, doing yoga. Her outfit was modest, but it couldn't disguise her gorgeous assets. Her ass was in the air, her back arched, her head looking up.

Mrs Holden gave up on getting me into her throat and went back to vigorously jerking me off while she sucked the top third of my cock. Not the best blowjob I'd had, to be sure, but her enthusiasm and the situation made it hotter.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, looking at the picture, imagining. I moved the phone down so Mrs Holden could see. "I'm going to get her just like this, but naked. See how her face is turned up? I bet I could slide my cock all the way into her throat like that - grab her ears and hold her still while I fucked her face."

Mrs Holden could tell I was close. She pulled back slightly, until just my cockhead was in her mouth. Her hand flew up and down my shaft, urging me to cum in her mouth.

"And look at that ass," I continued. "God, I can't wait to see what it feels like to fuck that ass. I'm going to make your daughter beg me to fuck her asshole."

"Mmmphph," agreed Mrs Holden. She swirled her tongue around my head, desperate for me to cum.

"Maybe I'll fuck you two together," I continued. I could feel I was close. My balls began to tighten. "While I use her throat like a fleshlight, you can get behind her and eat her ass for me - get it ready for me to fuck. I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? Watching me bruise your daughter's lips and listening to her gag as I fucked her throat, while you got her tight little asshole ready for me to fuck?"

I'm not sure which of us came first. My filthy plan pushed Mrs Holden over the edge and she collapsed, her mouth suddenly filled with my length. I could feel the cum pushing up my cock and out, immediately blasting the back of Mrs Holden's throat as I fantasized about my plans for her daughter.

Mrs Holden's hips gyrated as she came. She gulped my cum down as she moaned in pleasure, carefully keeping her lips sealed around my shaft to make sure she got every drop. When she had swallowed every burst, she slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth and began licking my length, cleaning up any possible mess as I came back down to earth.

"You will never tell anyone about this," I ordered. I could probably use my Master PC program to clean up any messes that arose, but there was no reason to take the slightest chance on it. I didn't want to become famous, or have people wondering too hard about me. "You brought me here and seduced me to get your daughter into the academy, and it worked. That is your sexy little secret - so naughty, but so fun. You enjoyed it immensely, are very attracted to me, and would like to do it again." As I spoke each word, thanks to Dana's tinkering, it became a fact in Mrs Holden's mind. "You are also ok with, and aroused at, thinking of me fucking your daughter."

Mrs Holden looked confused and pulled back a bit, shaking her head. That shouldn't happen, I thought. What went wrong?

"That can't happen, I'm afraid," she said. "Lyndsey is a lesbian. She's never been with a man."

I smiled. That was an unexpected development, but nothing I couldn't work with.

"Let me worry about that," I said. "You just keep this all to yourself until your dying day, and know that one day I am going to fuck your daughter. Knowing that arouses you."

Each order worked its way into her brain, the Master PC program making her think it was a cold, hard, indelible fact. She sat silently as she absorbed the new facts of life, looking almost through me, as if in a trance.

"Your deepest, darkest fantasy is to fuck your daughter with me. You want to prepare her ass for me while I fuck her throat, and you'll pleasure yourself to that fantasy at least once a week, experiencing the strongest orgasms of your life."

By now both of us were mostly put back together, and ready to rejoin the fundraiser. We checked ourselves in a small mirror Mrs Holden had, then began heading back.

"Thank you for an interesting evening," Mrs Holden said, slipping her arm around my waist. "I do hope we can do it again sometime."

Dana looked up as we walked back into the room, smiling knowingly. I headed toward her, leaving Mrs Holden behind.

We picked our way toward each other, through the crowd of rich fuddy duddys and their trophy wives. Dana's rich blue dress stood out in the sea of black and white. We kissed briefly, then walked to the bar with our arms around each other.

"I hope you enjoyed my little present," Dana giggled.

"Immensely," I agreed. "You know, I initially wasn't too sure about this academy idea of yours, but I think things are going to work out."

We turned our backs to the bar and took a quiet moment to look over the crowd. The upper crust, the one percent ... and they were going to give my wife and I obscene amounts of money to watch their daughters.

Dana saw the smile on my face and leaned over, her whole body pressing against mine as she whispered in my ear, "I want to get out of here."

I looked at her with concern for a moment, but when I saw the glint in her eye, I realized she wasn't upset or otherwise unhappy - she had other thoughts on her mind.

A fat, gray-haired man started picking his way through the crowd towards up. His face rang a bell - he had been watching Mrs Holden when we made our getaway. He caught my attention because he had a sour expression on his face, unlike most of the crowd. We locked eyes for a moment, and I could tell he was heading straight for me, but the crowd was making his travel difficult.

Whoever he was, he would have to wait.

I grinned, put my arm around Dana's waist, and began gently guiding her toward the elevators.

She leaned against me to whisper again, saying, "You know, I don't think I've ever fucked in a limo."

"Well, we'll have to fix that," I replied.

We stepped into the elevator, and as the doors closed I roughly pressed Dana against the wall, holding her in place by her shoulders. She grinned before I kissed her, hard. She reached between us and felt for my crotch, squeezing my cock as she sucked my tongue. We broke just before the bottom floor.

"On one condition," I said.

Dana looked at me, eyebrows raised.

Banes
Banes
348 Followers
12