Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So lines get crossed and beings on both sides die, it's so sad. I wish we could just all get along..."

"I do as well, but it's never been my kind, Ryder, you know this. The council doesn't forbid killing, but we greatly encourage against it. I know if your people would properly come to the table, we could take it off the books completely."

"I know, and I swear when this is over, I'll be demanding peace with your kind as well as the magi. My people have roosted on their high and mighty ignorance for long enough. Besides, I'll be leading my own personal crusade against the demons."

"Ryder, we know that's just your anger talking. Would you raise arms against Val? You know there is good and evil in all beings."

"Lorelai... what if I am going mad? The training and the companionship is a boon, but it still wears on me..."

"You must be strong, my angel fox. I am enduring the greatest pains and agony of my existence in preparation for our time. I have practically been beaten to-death dozens, nay, hundreds of times, all with the intention of saving you and being together again. You have an entire ancient magi circle training you as well. Our situations are far from ideal, but they are not entirely bleak either."

"As always, you are so wise, my ewe... I apologize for my wea-"

"Stop apologizing! It's okay, Ryder... I am here to let you open up as much as I am to comfort you. I will bear your sorrows so lean upon me as needed, but know I will remind you to keep your focus, for that is all either of us can do. Do not slip away, for doing so would end you and by proxy, me. I could not bear to lose you and were I not to simply walk out into the mid-day sun, I would fully give myself to the madness and become unto a fury over your loss."

He was silent for a long while as I leaned back there on the small bed in the temporary quarters that just seemed to be my room now when I came to visit. Finally, after a time, he spoke, "Would you truly fling yourself into the sun, or lose yourself to madness over my loss?"

"I would... there is only one other I can say that over right now and that is my sister, Sarnai. Was anything to happen to either of you two foxes..." I clenched my teeth, feeling my heart throb as I thought of my sister, knowing the situation with her was much direr and pressing.

"I understand... I truly wish I had ignored the Seraph's advice and reached out to Sarnai, perhaps I could have helped in all of this..."

"Perhaps... but we can do little but move forward now. I must find a way to quell that madness in her, it is unnatural and there must be a way to find the source."

"Is any mental malediction truly natural, my love?"

"Well, malediction as a term in general usually is referring to curses and the like, but I see what you mean."

"I pray it can sort itself out or remain stable until I return. I will meet with her and see what I can do. Sod what the Seraph thinks, perhaps my healing powers can do something."

"Even in your current state... you think of others so readily. You truly are a wondrous thing, my angel..."

There was a long pause, then his tone shifted to a more haughty one. "Are you... alone in your chambers, my ewe?"

My ears lifted and I felt my heart start to beat as I answered. "I am..."

"Perhaps... I'll speak of some of the things I'll do to your body when we are reunited..."

I bit my lower lip and shuddered at his words. "Ry... you know I always feel guilty over these sorts of exchanges, you can't-"

"Lore, you know it's not just about the physical release for me, doubly so these days... it's always been about my lover's pleasures above my own. Now, be a good ewe and do as I say..."

So it went. It would be a minor thing to most, but for us, it was everything and all we had. When distance kept us apart, but we wished to please one another, all the same, it was our only option. He so readily would coax me to such highs, touching myself at his commands, knowing the act gave him nothing but emotional satisfaction, truly I could say, my angel fox was a selfless love to me.

—♥—

I gave a soft bleating huff as I was awoken by being rolled right onto my back, my wrists grabbed and pinned above my head.

"Good evening, my sheep! Oh, did you think the things we did in our dreams would have me any less rearing to go?" She grinned down at me, almost childish, her large sharp canines showing, eyes smoldering red as she kept my wrists pinned.

Of course, she could never truly hold me down, but why would I resist in this position? I gave her a haughty huff before quirking a brow. "Alice, you rambunctious little thing. It does my heart good to know you've not grown bored of me over these last few years."

"I'll never tire of you, Lorelai... my love..." She sighed the words as she pushed her naked body against my own, we both still reeked of sex with one another, but I suppose it better to get it out of the way now before we tried to clean up.

I gave a small hiss through my teeth as her canines sunk into my throat, feeling her draw forth my blood. In truth, it was one of the most intimate gestures one in our court could offer. Letting one drink of you, when you had no means of restoring it naturally, it was akin to offering your life in submission.

My left hand jerked out of her grip but only to rest against the back of her head, holding the rabbit gently as she supped from my wound, not ravenously, just little gulps filling my ears while her body ground against my own. I could feel that familiar energy course through me, our clan's little anomaly, the magi called her a chimera and even I wasn't sure what to think of her.

We had something like her nearly a millennium past. A vampire with a demonic bloodline as well, at first we thought her sire Luciano had been one as well, but he mostly just exhibited traits of a regular member of our court. I had never met the original chimera, but Ra's had told me of them.

I felt her tense and start to drink a little more heavily, a snarl filling her throat as her teeth dug a little deeper. It was not an uncommon thing, no matter how stalwart she had proven to be, even she could only take so much of my ancient-tainted blood before she started to lose herself.

"Enough, Alice!" I hissed the words, grabbing a fistful of her blonde locks, and jerked her head free. The rabbit's tongue lolled, still dripping blood as her eyes quickly refocused and she licked her lips, giving a small nod. I released her head and she moved back down, lapping the trails of blood clean as well as closing the wound with her tongue.

"Apologies, my love... you know how I get when I have your blood first thing in the morning... better than any coffee buzz..." She cooed the words and I gave her a loving smile, rubbing her ear, then I grunted as she shifted and moved down under the blankets.

"A-Alice, we've not even bathed yet and- H-huff!" I bleated out as I felt her shove her mouth right to my petals, that tongue as skillful as it always had been, seeking out my pearl and rolling hard against it.

My nails dug into the sheets as I watched the bedding shifting, hearing the rabbit's muffled giggles while she worked me, and sure enough my body broke to her in no time at all. I moaned out in defeat, shuddering as I felt her lap at my folds, eager to taste my honey.

"Ha! You taste so lustful, Lorelai! Mm! I must have made you cum half a dozen times in your dreams too!" Alice hummed the words as she sat up in bed, throwing the sheets and blankets off us, her mussed blonde hair all over as she grinned at me, her ample shapely breasts and curvy soft hips on full display.

The bunny wasn't quite as round and curvy in the hips as I was, and she playfully had teased me about how much larger my breasts were than hers on more than one occasion, usually when she was sucking upon them. Still, she had a lovely figure I never tired of seeing even when she was fully disheveled like this after tossing in bed all day.

"Your words are very crude, Alice! Also what if I did? Who's fault is that? Sleep is for recovery, not constantly having sex in one's dreamscapes!" I hissed the words out, even as she spread her legs and moved into a position with me with our legs tangled together, a scissor position as she so crudely put it at times.

"It's all your fault, my sheep!" She called out playfully as she dug her palms into the sheets and pushed right up against my soaked petals with her own. I was already bracing on my own hands and more than happy to return the gesture, grinding my hips in time with her own.

My tongue sagged out of my mouth slightly, my drooped ears flipping up at her words, both our hips working in tandem for more pleasure. "Ngh! I've not the willpower to argue with... you over this!"

"Ha... I'm a succubus, love, cut me some slack... sex is what I dooooo, especially when I'm in that lovely mind of yours!" She called the words out blissfully and I saw her own tongue showing in a drunken pant.

I bleated and moaned as she drew me to release again and again. Both of us were fervent and she gave in to me as often as I did her, each time sending little jolts of energy into me and by proxy me flooding her own with mine. It was an odd little thing she did, sharing energy from her partners.

If I focused I could actually feel the energies, the radiant energy of my brother Elias, the slightly familiar demonic one from Val, even the arcane thaumaturgic powers from Katrina, the cat he found during that debacle with the church decades ago. Not that I could focus on any of that at this particular moment though.

My teeth snapped together hard and my red eyes rolled up as she coaxed me hard to one last vicious one. "Yes yes! Don't think, just give it to me, Lorelai! Ha! I love you so much!"

I yowled out as my body crested violently from that, crying out my own love as the euphoria of our lovemaking reached its climax, "Ha! Love... you... too! Ngh... my rabbit..."

My palms gave out as I collapsed onto my back, tongue showing as I panted hard, feeling a little dazed as she climbed over to me. Alice gave a relieved sigh as she cuddled up to me, kissing my lips a few times. "Gods... dream sex with you is great, but nothing beats the real deal..."

I weakly put my arm around her, holding her close as I sighed with relief, tangling my fingers into her messy blonde hair. "You were wonderful, as always, love..."

Alice and I had been seeing one another for nearly five years now. Time had rolled along like it always did. I went to call with my sister Sarnai as often as I could, but she and Alice nearly killed one another in a meeting when she realized her husband was now with the rabbit as well as their sister Katrina. I didn't blame her for being upset, and she wasn't without my sympathies, but she willingly chose to annul their relationship. Was Elias not in his right to find new love after over half a century?

Of course, I did not tell Sarnai of my own relationship with Alice. I could and I would if the pretense were needed, but simply put, it was none of her business. I had not had a physical relationship other than painful kisses and handholding with Toroah since Ryder over a century ago, so I did not feel guilty about things.

I did however bring her up with Ryder, once again, my angel fox showed he was all about my happiness. There was no bitterness or resentment, he actually was relieved I had managed to find love during all this. He of course was still a pervert and asked if he could watch us when he got back.

Needless to say, I did not give Alice the details of what I was doing though. Alice already had her hands full with Sarnai, not to mention just being a chimera, to begin with, would draw issues and drama to her. Case in point she was currently seeing a celestial, and that gave me a lot of pause, but ultimately I allowed it as the head of the council, forbidding any from interfering in their relationship. Actually, no one knew of my monthly visits to see mother except Ryder. That was at her request and I sure as the nine hells wasn't about to argue with her.

Speaking of mother, she was now fluent in fifteen different languages. I was no slouch in my own training of her and had brought her up to speed with the modern world over the decades. Some would say it was foolish to give an ancient such knowledge but sod them. She offered me the power to protect and push towards reuniting with my lover, if the rest of the world had a problem with it, they could get in line to deal with her through me.

"Love? You lost in thought again?" Alice puffed into my ears, bringing me back to the moment.

"Eh? Apologies." I moved in and gave her a little kiss, showing her a smile. "Just thinking about family-related business, nothing so grand."

My rabbit nodded and gave me a loving gaze, her now blue eyes shining with adoration as her fingers tangled into my hair, rubbing one of my drooped ears. "Tell me you love me?"

"Silly girl... I should have never professed the words, now you ask me to speak them with every breath you make," I hummed lovingly before brushing my lips to hers once more, whispering against them, "Yet it is true, such a short time yet you ensnared my heart... I love you, Alice, in a way few have known from me."

I felt her body shiver at my words then kiss me deeply once more, before long her tongue was against my own and she was climbing atop me, resting both her hands upon my breasts. I gave a little grunt and pulled from the heated kiss. "Ngh... again?"

She showed me that wide grin, her eyes shifting to red as she pawed against my ample chest, while sighing, "Uh... huh... I can't get enough of you, my love."

I showed her a grin and pushed a palm to her cheek, cupping it as I panted up into her face, "You are selfish, but you are mine..."

—♥—

Great Fae Spirits:

The Great Fae Spirits are the rulers of the Faemarch. Powerful elemental masters that control the ebb and flow of the seasons in all four realities. The spirits have been locked in a struggle of balance since times forgotten.

Power has shifted throughout time, but always seemed to restabilize eventually, as all four seasons need one another to function. That being said, the Great Spirits are more concerned with their power struggle, not the balance of seasons. The summer spirit would be as apt to plunge the mundane world into perpetual blazing heat as quickly as the winter to seize control and send the world into an ice age.

All four Great Fae Spirits are ancient Ninetails, anthromorphic fox-like humanoids with as the name implies, a myriad of nine tails. Each holds massive magical and martial power at all times, but a spirit is truly at its height during its respective season.

—♥—

"How's Alice doing, my daughter?" My mother rested her hands in her lap as I entered for our monthly time together.

I gave a nod as I tossed my mother a thermos of hot blood. "She is well. She's got a lot of irons in the fire and is worried about that celestial she's seeing, Gloria, I believe was her name."

She caught and poured some of the blood into a teacup on the stand next to her throne. I had made an effort to appoint her chamber more, with various furnishings such as tables and some dishes. I just took them with me to wash them and bring them back.

It had been around six decades that we had been doing this now and there was a certain level of fondness between us. She had always said she loved me, but now we actually got along for the most part.

She sipped on the tea-infused blood and sighed in relief. "Ha... truly you spoil me. It's hard to believe I had gone centuries without this, I think I'd barely make it a year before I went mad now."

"I'm glad to have brought you some comfort over these years, mother." I offered her a small smile and placed my hands upon my hips.

"I've a question of the heart for you, Avenger, and I'll know if you feed me falsehoods."

I snorted and rolled my eyes. "As if I would... Ask."

"Were I to call off our training, would you still come see me, would you still offer your vitality?" She quirked a brow over the teacup at me.

I gave her a bored shrug. "Perhaps not monthly, but I'd still come see you and offer you it from time to time, I would miss you I'd imagine."

"Kind words, it makes me happy though." She showed me her bloody teeth in a grin before drinking more.

"Why such a question, mother?" I quirked a brow, moving to sling a bag off my shoulder with some books I had brought.

"Because we both know when this began, it was a means to an end. I was a tool to see your desires fulfilled and nothing more." She shrugged again as she poured another cup of blood.

"That's not entirely true. I still respected you and appreciated you counseling me during the Crusade wars. I didn't care for you but I respected you, I wasn't just using you completely, just mostly." I gave my own shrug as I moved to my bag, unzipping it to look through the books I had brought. "Besides, didn't you say getting to feed regularly was your own reward?"

"Well, the brutal reality is, I could just prey upon my own children if I wanted to feed regularly, but what mother would do such a barbaric thing?"

"One mad with hunger," I fired back without hesitating.

"Ah, you have grown wise, and strong... Do you think you are ready for the flames to come?" She showed me a surprisingly smug grin. "You are soon to have a test not only of strength, but of fortitude, and I'm sorry to say it will involve your precious new rabbit."

That made my ears spring up as I dropped the books and stomped over to her, teeth bared, eyes blazing red. "Mother! If you have done anything to Alice, I swear to the gods!"

"I've done nothing, nor have I any inclination to, I just can see what is about to transpire." She pushed some of her blonde hair back in a flip with her hand, then my own ears sprang up again as I heard it, my name, my full name, and it was my lover's voice.

"Alice!" I screamed out in panic, showing my teeth as I turned from my mother and tore open a crude gate before myself. I had learned some magical tricks from my mother over these last decades, but not gate manipulation. However, as I had said previously, when someone summons you, there are different rules involved.

The whole scene appeared before me, my mouth gaping wide as I saw none other than Ezekiel there, holding Alice aloft by her throat. His eyes looked wide and shocked, the rabbit showing a sneering smirk at having summoned me. The others of her family and even that angel she'd been seeing were all there. Every last one of them were frozen in a moment of shock at what the rabbit had done.

"I'll kill you!" I screamed as I started through the one-way portal but then grunted as my mother was there, grabbing my shoulder and halting me. I glared up at her furiously as I spat out in her face. "How dare you halt me!"

"Let your siblings have their time, do not be so quick to rush in... if they do not face their trials without you, how will they grow stronger?" No sooner had she explained, then I saw my brother Elias burst in, slamming a blow into the lion and saving Alice. He then broke the lions arm and sent him across the room with a kick in particularly savage fashion.

I huffed out proudly at the display my brother had put on. "Well done, Elias! Put that pompous child in his place!"

"He can't hear you through this gate, they can't even see it," She spoke dryly to me as I gave her a knowing glare.

"I am aware of how it works, I'm not completely inept at these things, mother." I stared intently at the exchange. Elias called off the rest of the family, and given Alex looked ready to rip Rachel's throat out, I was thankful for that.