Blood & Carrots Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off Alex, did you bring her damn food? If I have to hear her yowling anymore, I may regret my decision of not letting you kill her," She hissed the words as she climbed to her feet and moved over to the wolf.

"I still could, you know..." The wolf gave me a hungry grin, showing his own set of large razor-sharp teeth, though I surmised they were most likely natural. Even in this fury, the rabbit in me panicked and I folded my ears, jerking my gaze away.

"See... you just gotta know how to handle them, Katrina." Alex barked the words proudly as he shoved a large thermos into the cat's hands.

"She has been through enough, don't give her any more trauma." Katrina flicked her black tail before turning from him and moving back towards me.

"Hey, you're the one that brought it up, I was just playing along." Alex barked the words playfully as he followed behind her. He grabbed a chair from the nearby table, turning it around and sitting on it backwards, his arms resting on the back of the seat. He was big and dwarfed the chair, I half expected it to break under his sheer size.

Katrina gave him a look from the corner of her eye. "You're not going to leave the room?"

"And miss this? Hell no!" The wolf growled the words and I saw him giving me a hungry look, his amber eyes squarely focused on me. My instincts screamed at me to claw out of the cage and jump out the nearest window to get away from him.

Katrina sighed and uncapped the thermos before frowning at the small plume of steam that rose. She looked back at Alex. "You... heated it up."

"Isn't it best going down hot though?" He growled the words, giving the cat a knowing grin.

I saw the look in her eyes, they briefly seemed to flash red. The hesitation in her body language was obvious as she passed the thermos through the bars to me. It was as if she wanted to keep it for herself.

I took the thermos curiously thinking it may have been hot soup and thankful for anything to eat at this point. I gave it a sniff and my eyes grew wide at the aroma, it smelled like blood. I wasn't sure when I learned to discern the scent of blood, but I was absolutely certain that was what it was.

Fear gripped me full force and I looked between the two of them questioningly. I had seen what they could do and now this? Were they playing some sick game with me? "T-this..."

"Just drink it." The black cat spoke the words with a sigh, the gentle motherly tone long gone by now.

"I-I..." Something gripped me on a level I couldn't describe. Something that told me if I drank this I would lose my whole world. I would never be the same for it. "I can't drink this! What are you two trying to make me do?!"

"Oh boy, it's always like this with the herbivores isn't it?" Alex sighed the words, his amusement dwindling.

"For fuck sake..." Katrina grabbed the thermos out of my hands and proceeded to open the door to the cage.

The wolf lifted his large brown ears and spoke out, "Hey, Katrina, is that a good idea?"

"Oh shut up, it will be fine." The black cat moved in on me and I swallowed a lump in my throat as I backed up to the bars of the cage. "Listen, sweetie, you will feel better if you drink it, I promise." Again the motherly tone came out and I felt my tension ease slightly.

"Y-you promi-" I couldn't finish the words, Katrina had dipped her finger into the thermos and shoved the tip into my mouth in mid-sentence. My blue eyes widened at the sensation. I had experimented with drugs in college and the sex from the previous night was mind-blowing from what I remembered, but this was on a whole different level.

I bit her finger on instinct, tasting her own blood fill my mouth as well, it was sweet and floral. The taste reminded me of roses and cherries, laced with a powerful narcotic. The cat hissed a curse and pulled her finger away with some effort, blood welling up at the tip before she shoved it into her own mouth.

"Called it!" Alex bellowed out with a laugh.

"Fuck off!" The cat hissed back before turning to me, her face looking shocked as I lolled my tongue and pushed into her chest.

"You taste good, let me have a little more..." I sighed the words in a fervent ravenous tone, my breasts pushing to her own. I reached for her hand that I had nipped, eager to get more of her essence into me.

"H-hey! You've got a whole thermos here, you don't need mine!" Katrina quickly slipped from my grip and shoved the thermos into my hands. I watched her back up out of the cage and shut the door with a loud click of the lock.

My reservations were long gone and I quickly pushed my lips to the open thermos taking a big heavy gulp of the contents within. It filled my mouth and burned all the way down my throat. My large white ears raised and wobbled drunkenly, my fluff of a tail flicking happily.

"Oh, here we go..." The wolf barked excitedly, the cat scowling at him.

It was better than any drug I had ever had, better than the night of passion or any relief I had given myself. All the love and happiness I had felt in my entire life, it all paled in comparison. It was like comparing a bathtub of water to the ocean.

I sunk down off my feet to sit while I kept drinking, not stopping until every drop was in me. Once the thermos was empty, I shuddered and dropped it, my tongue lolled heavily. I gave a satisfied pant of pleasure, feeling high and blissful. My body felt like I had just had a world-shattering orgasm, burning fervently with pleasure and desire.

"Wow... she is really into it." Alex gave me a hungry grin and I saw his amber eyes on me. I gave a huff in response before moving to my hands and knees. I let him get a good look at my rounded rear in my torn-up jeans, my tail lifting up eagerly.

"I'm burning up... ha... either of you, both of you. I don't care..." The words came out in a drunken slur, my tail, and ears erratic as they flicked.

"Hell yeah!" The wolf barked out excitedly as he stood from the chair and moved for the door of the cage.

"Are you insane?!" Katrina snatched his wrist and held him at bay. "Luciano had incubus blood, remember?!"

"Yeah, so? The bunny is eager to get some action, who am I to deny her?" The dog wagged his tail excitedly with a shameless grin on his face.

The black cat scowled and started pulling him away from my cage. I felt my heart sinking as I shifted to grab the bars and groaned out, "H-hey... don't go... I'm burning up and need you..."

"You bang that rabbit right now, you're good as dead, she will enthrall you and suck the life out of you. Hell, she won't even know she is doing it!" The cat fussed at the dog as she dragged him back from me.

"I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself," Alex scoffed the words proudly. I saw him looking back at me and I huffed hotly, wiggling my backside while gripping the bars, my brain fully in the gutter now.

"That's not how it works stupid!" Katrina gave me a look, her own eyes showing a brief level of interest as I gave her a hungry grin. She sucked in a breath and looked over at the wolf. "Pull me back if it gets stupid, I need to talk to her."

"Why do you get to have all the fun?" Alex pouted the words as the cat moved back towards me.

"Welcome back Katrina... I missed you." I spoke the words playfully, wiggling my hips as the cat approached.

"Listen, sweetie... We can't let you out yet, but I promise we will help you get through all this. I won't let you turn into a heartless killer," She spoke the words in that doting motherly tone and I quickly shot my arm out through the cage. My fingertips brushed her cheek faintly and I felt her shiver.

"That's okay, you can leave me here... Do you... want to keep me company inside?" I wasn't even sure where the confidence was coming from as I spoke the words, it was like my mind and body were on autopilot. I felt myself grinning as the cat moved closer thanks to the brief touch of my fingertips. My hand fully cupped her face, feeling her cheeks warming despite her obvious state of being. She must have been using her own reserves of blood to trigger her responses without thinking.

"Uh... Kat?" Alex called out, concern showing in his voice.

"I'm fine... Alex... No worries..." She purred the words drunkenly as she moved closer and pulled the door of the cage open again. As soon as the lock cleared I wrenched the door open and then proceeded to throw myself on top of her.

She let out a shocked but excited mew as I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the floor, my mouth shoving against hers in a hungry kiss. The cat's tail curled and flicked in response and I felt her tension drain at my touch. She kissed me back with equal fervor, our tongues rolling against one another in the heated embrace.

I could feel it, sweeter than honey and stronger than a thunderstorm. Her essence was flowing into me now, it was a rush, and sent shivers up my spine, my body burning up with desire. This was nothing though. I knew that if I could get closer, more intimate, I could taste more of her.

I broke the kiss and swayed my hips, giving the cat a lusty grin. Seeing her euphoric look made my heart flutter and want to please her all the more. "You're such a sweet kitty... I will take good care of you... and your dog..." I cooed the words as I saw the wolf quickly closing in on us.

"Okay, okay that's enou-" He barked the words out but abruptly cut them off as I reached out and gripped his hand, our flesh making contact and dazing him.

"Come down here, let me touch you..." I cooed the words out as the wolf obediently took a knee. I pushed my palm across his face, feeling the faint stubble growing there. His chest and arms were huge, even outside of his were-form. The shirt he wore strained against the swell of beautifully chiseled muscles beneath it. "Good boy... such a good dog..."

I could hear the growl rumbling up in his throat as he tried to fight my touch. It wasn't as though I was trying to do anything, I was just running on instinct. "Don't make a fuss my dog, I will take good care of you and my cat..."

His ears folded against his shaggy, brownish blonde hair, and I felt pride well up in my chest at his submission. My ears then sprang upwards as he snarled, his amber eyes going black as he shifted into the form he had taken prior. My eyes, now crimson, widened as his large paw scooped me up and launched me back into the cage in one powerful motion.

I winced and let out a cry of pain as I crumpled to the floor after hitting the bars. Stars were in my vision as I slumped to my hands and knees. Even as a werewolf he was panting and trying to control himself after touching me, giving me a look like he wanted to ravage me, even as a full-on wolf. Of course, I was happy to oblige the look, even in my battered state. I sighed and shook my rear invitingly, "That's okay, you can be rough with me... come throw me around in this cage until your heart's content, my wolf..."

"Alex... shut the fucking door..." Katrina snarled the words, panting as she slowly climbed to her feet, holding her head and looking dizzy.

The wolf snarled and grunted his disapproval, hesitating before he slammed the cage door. The lock engaged again as I sat there giving them both a pout.

"Fuck me... succubi are the worst, especially the ones in our court." Katrina rubbed the back of her head as she looked me over.

I gave her a wide grin in response and slinked to the bars of the cage, pushing against them. The silver bar shoved between my breasts and the torn-up blood-flecked shirt I had on. The beat-up shirt did little to conceal the shape of my breasts, or the obvious hard peaks, my bra having long since been lost in this transition. "I will happily take you up on that offer of fucking you, kitty..."

She took a controlled breath, giving Alex a look. "You see what I mean?"

The wolf had shifted out of his were-form and returned to his normal state, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, good thing I went feral at the last minute, huh?" The dog laughed it off like it was no big deal but his eyes kept wandering over my form. His shirt was now torn apart and I could see the definition in his chest. I looked upon the ridges and creases of every hard muscle leading down to his ripped pants.

Katrina shot me a look and folded her arms. "Sit there, calm down and collect yourself. We will come back later and talk to you, I will help you with this..."

"I need your help right now little kitty and doggy... I'm dripping for you..." I moaned the words, swaying my hips and gripping the bars, panting as I looked upon the two of them.

She clenched her teeth at my words and quickly grabbed his wrist as she beat a hasty retreat. "Alex, let's go before we end up dead."

With a soft yip, the wolf followed along being tugged by the cat. He kept looking back at me and I grinned all the while, making it clear I didn't take offense to being tossed into the walls of the cage. I was actually a bit surprised by how quickly I shrugged it off.

—♥—

A few hours passed and Katrina came back into the room with me. I pushed a hand to my face and let out a sigh, ears drooped in embarrassment upon seeing her. "Ah, s-so... I'm really sorry about earlier..."

The redhead gave me a shrug as she pulled up a chair and took a seat. "It happens. I didn't expect you to get quite so uh... eager out of the gate though."

I felt my cheeks flush and jerked my face away. "Gods... what is going on, what is all this about? That isn't something I would ever do. I just... I attacked you and was kissing you."

The cat lifted her black ears, her own cheeks darkening before she grumbled and seemed to get herself under control. Her skin returned to a more calm complexion as she spoke. "Yes, I remember. I was there you know."

"So uh... the fangs and the blood... those feelings I had. My..." I drooped my ears and clenched my jaw, the sharp canines feeling odd against my lower teeth. "My heart stopped while I was sitting here, I had to actually focus to make it beat..."

"Yeah... it's something you will get used to, but if you focus you can do all that stuff. Heartbeats, blood flow. Cheeks... flushing when you're feeling awkward or embarrassed." The cat gave me a shrug. "It's good practice to keep doing those things, it will help you survive with the mundane."

"The mundane?" I had already put the pieces together, I had read my fair share of lusty vampire romance stories after all. I never imagined it was anything but someone's daydream though.

I had spent the last few hours getting used to my sight, seeing how sharp it was, how easily I could focus on things that were impossibly far away. The cage bars were sturdy but even I knew a little rabbit like me shouldn't have been able to do anything to them. Yet they groaned and strained when I pushed against them. Even my hearing seemed to have changed. I had heard Katrina coming several moments before she entered the room.

"The look on your face says you've thought things through a bit, but there is a lot to talk about, a lot you have to learn if you want to keep this going," Katrina spoke in her motherly voice once more before opening the door of the cage.

I looked up at her and slowly rose to my feet. "Is that okay? What If I-"

"You're not in a frenzy anymore, just don't get too aroused and you will be fine." The cat gave me a reassuring grin, showing her sharp teeth as she extended her hand to me. I took it and felt a faint buzz of energy from the touch as if I were ever so gently sipping off her life force.

"Uhm?" I looked at her and tried to pull my hand free, but she clenched it and shook her head.

"Don't worry, It's something you will control in time. I've got plenty of reserves right now. I had a big drink while you were alone." She pulled on my hand and led me out of the cage. I stepped out into the room. I was still in the bloodied clothes I had been wearing last night in the supermarket and with Luciano.

"I'm Alice by the way... Thank you for uh... taking care of me? Saving me? I don't..." I wasn't sure what to say and looked away once more, staring out a dark windowpane into the night sky. I recognized some of the prominent towers of the city, so I knew I wasn't too far from home.

"Yes... well, saved you for the time being anyway." The cat released my hand and moved over to the window sill. She looked out over the cityscape, her black tail coiling, and flicking.

"Time being? A-are you guys planning to kill me like you did... uh..."

"Luciano, and no we aren't. Also, you weren't in your right mind, don't feel bad about not remembering his name." The cat looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "I mean to say... we saved you, but only you can decide if you keep living this life."

I looked the cat over as she turned her gaze from me once more. She had curves in all the right places, a round backside, thick thighs, and heavy full breasts. I felt my heart start to beat when it had been still moments before, my body starting to grow warm and my little tail began to flick about. It was an odd sensation, I had never been attracted to women before, but now I found her irresistible. The wolf too, even though I had never found the brutish strong types appealing.

Katrina snapped her ears up, feeling the tension in the room starting to change, and shot me a glare, baring her teeth as she hissed out. "Alice, calm down!"

My eyes widened, the shade of blue slowly coming back into my irises. I let out a controlled huff and put my hand to my chest. I felt my heart slow and then stop once more. A shiver ran down my spine at the notion of it before I willed it back to a faint soft beat.

A long silence hung between the two of us before I finally broke it with another question. "Am I... am I going to become a monster? Will I have to kill people to survive?"

"No!" The redhead snapped out sharply and stomped over to me. I blinked up at her since she was a few inches taller than me and felt her push her hands to my face. She looked me in the eyes with her green and copper ones. "You only have to be a killer if you want to be, Alice."

I felt my heart beat faster as I stared into her strong eyes. She must have felt the tingling on her fingertips too and seen my hues shifting back to a crimson color. Quickly she pulled her hands away and grit her teeth. I could see it took a conscious effort to do so as if she didn't want to break contact with my body.

"S-sorry! I'm not... you just..." I let out a ragged sigh and flicked my ears. "You just smell so good... I want to taste you..." That feeling came back like my body and mind were on autopilot. It was like all I could think about was touching and tasting the cat before me.

She hesitated for a moment before hitting me with a full-on slap. The blow made me see stars for the second time that night as I fell to the floor holding my cheek. I felt my eyes grow wet as if my body willed tears forth on instinct alone. The desire shattered and I let out a soft gasp as if I were ready to cry. All the sensations and the reality of the situation felt crushing to me.

"Is... is this my life now? I can't touch anyone or look at anyone without this happening?" I whimpered out the words, sure that it sounded as pathetic as I felt currently.

"No sweetie... you just need to learn to control it..." The kind motherly tone returned and she was before me on a knee, grasping my head and holding me against her chest. I hugged her tightly, not knowing what else to do.

"Is this okay... what if I... what if..." I huffed out while burying my face into her ample chest, my tail flicking furiously as I tried to control myself.

"If you get out of hand, I will slap you out of it again, it will be okay..." She purred the words into my flicking ears, her hand gently stroking the back of my hair, lacing her fingertips through the blonde locks.