Blood & Carrots Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't... I just don't understand anything..." I sighed and drew closer while she stroked my hair and ears. The burning sensation returned and I could feel tingling on any part of me that was touching her. I dug deep and tried to control myself while she kept petting. "C-can you... feel that?"

"I can... it's alright... I hadn't fed in a while so I was weak earlier," She purred the words comfortingly while still holding my head and letting me hug her.

'Feed...' The word rang in my mind while I took a calming breath, then pulled away and forced myself to stand. I put a hand to my cheek and felt no pain. Finding a mirror in the room I noted there was no damage. "How... you hit me hard... and that wolf Alex, he slammed me into the bars but I don't feel anything now."

"You use the blood and energy from others to fuel your body, Alice, but you expend it to do so. Every time you beat your heart, blush your cheeks or even have an orgasm. You're burning your reserves until you need to refuel," She spoke the words gently as she walked over to me while I looked at myself in the mirror. "That includes healing a wound."

I cut my eyes back to the cat, seeing her reflection in the mirror. My figure wasn't nearly as curvy as hers, her breasts larger than my own, but given my stature mine looked larger on my frame. On the same note, my hips didn't seem to match the curve of hers. I found my body warming again as I looked her over in the mirror, then gave a startled cry as I looked upon my own face and saw my eyes had changed from blue to red. "W-what the hell?"

"Just means you're tapping heavily into your blood supplies and cranking up your mojo." The cat huffed the words and crossed her arms.

"Mojo?" I asked curiously.

"You were getting turned on staring at me again," Katrina spoke the words cutting her eyes away awkwardly.

"W-what's that got to do with anything?" I spat the words out, anger and embarrassment showing as I forced the desires down once more.

"Luciano wasn't just a regular member of our court, he had incubus blood."

"Court? Incubus?" I felt myself growing more confused and irritated by the whole thing.

"I suppose this is where I explain things, eh Katrina?" A voice called out from the doorway as I turned to the direction of it.

My eyes widened and went full red, my heart shoving into my throat as I choked back a gasp at the man that entered the room. He was a dog like the previous one, but looked about a foot shorter than the wolf and didn't have nearly the build. The man was obviously a fox and every part of him was gorgeous, from his long flowing white hair to the crystal blue eyes.

"Yes sir, this is the newest member of our family. Her name is Alice, she is uh..." The cat trailed off.

"She is Luciano's progeny, yes?" He spoke the words in a smooth gentle voice and turned his full attention to me. His large pointed ears and long flowing tail were of the same white as his hair. He wore what appeared to be a silk suit of black and white, a semi-casual one you may see at a dinner party. All my mind could think of was tearing the clothes off him to see what the rest of his figure looked like. He oozed confidence and power and every fiber of my being wanted to taste him.

"Alice was it? How are you enjoying my house's hospitality so far?" He gave me a brilliant smile, showing his teeth, the look on his face saying he knew what was on my mind already.

"I... you... huff!" Something in me snapped and I sprang forward off my feet eager to launch myself into his arms. I wanted to touch him and taste him, consequences be damned.

"Alice, stop!" Katrina barked out the words and tried to move but I was already on top of him now.

The fox seemed more amused than anything and once I was against him his hand was resting on my face. My body was pushing to his and I felt I could die happy in this moment to have just been touched by him. He looked into my eyes and gave an amused grin.

"Calm yourself, my lovely rabbit..." His voice came to my ears and I nodded my head quickly, uncurling my fingers from his shirt.

"That's a good girl." His hand moved to rest heavily on my head and ears, petting me gently. My tail rapidly flicked and my ears happily bobbed about as I sighed blissfully at his touch.

"So uh... her education is, still a work in progress..." Katrina spoke up, frowning as she crossed her arms and looked upon the scene.

"You don't say?" The fox growled the words into my ear, while I obediently stood there, leaning against him and grinning like an idiot with my eyes closed. Every part of me feeling blissful and on cloud nine.

"My lord... uhm... with all due respect. I think you're overloading her senses." Katrina rubbed the back of her head and frowned.

"Oh... yes, she seems to have opened the tap up to full, she is feeding pretty heavily off me isn't she?" The fox laughed at the words, his voice rich and soothing. He felt comforting like that of a lifetime lover and a father figure all at the same time. Each stroke of his hand felt like a rush of energy as it moved over my ears. The parts of me that pressed to him felt ablaze and my heart pounded with eagerness while I nuzzled my cheek to his chest.

"I'm going to let you go now, be a good bunny and stay put. Understand?" He cooed the words gently into my ears as he stepped away.

"Yes sir! Anything for you!" I practically moaned the words out, my tail and ears both flicking about drunkenly as I gave the fox a hungry smile.

"So... this is Elias, the Marquis of our... house..." The cat spoke something to me and waved a hand in my face.

My ears lifted and I blinked my crimson eyes up at her, still standing there in a daze. "Oh! Hello Katrina, when did you get here?" I cooed the words blissfully then looked over at the fox as he laughed in amusement at the scene. My heart started up once more and I took a step towards him eagerly.

"Be a good rabbit and listen to Katrina, Alice," Elias spoke the words gently, his hand stretching out in a motion that made me stop on my heel and turn to give the cat my full attention.

"Are you actually listening this time?" She grumbled at me, a bit of irritation in her voice.

"Yes ma'am!" I chimed the words out eagerly and huffed as I put my hands on my hips. I felt invigorated like I could go outside and run a few miles.

Katrina looked over at Elias and frowned. "She is wired, it's going to take hours to bring her down from this."

"I'm not used to dealing with succubi, my apologies." The fox gave a polite bow of his head in response.

"Like hell, you're not! You've always had a soft spot for rabbits!" The cat turned her full attention to him and I smiled and looked over at the fox childishly, my tail flicking hard on my backside.

"Guilty as charged, but do a good job raising her won't you, sister?" Elias spoke the words in a placative tone as he moved a hand forward and placed it gingerly on Katrina's head.

The cat jerked at his touch and all the irritation in her voice faded as she sighed out and nodded her head. "Y-yeah... of course..."

My brain snapped out of the haze and I blinked a few times, processing the scene. I folded my arms over my chest thinking long and hard about it as I dragged my brain from the gutter. Part of me processed that it was his sheer presence and willpower that was doing this.

"You, are something special. I can tell..." I blinked as I heard Elias's words in my ears and looked up to see him on top of me. I gasped out and stumbled back a pace, all thoughts scattered before instincts kicked in. I shoved myself into his chest once more, hugging him tightly and sighing.

"D-damn it!" Katrina snarled and shook the charm off before glaring at the fox. "I won't be able to teach her anything if you keep letting her feed off you!"

"My sincerest apologies, sister." He growled the words as I hugged him, feeling him petting me once again. "This one though... she is a thinker and scholar... I can tell she is going to be a boon to this family."

"Yeah, that's why she is drooling on you and trying to peel her panties off, right?" The cat spoke out in a dry tone back to the fox.

—♥—

"How is that my pet? A little insight into the not-so-glamorous past of this rabbit you are so fond of." I smiled at your words and nodded my head. "Yes, of course when you're young you want to hear about the raunchy bits as soon as you can. So Impatient..."

I finished the last of my drink and sighed, one last drop of crimson rolling around in my glass. My eyes shifted to a similar shade of red as I spoke. "All in due time my pet, all in due time... You do not wish for me to grow parched I would imagine?"

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!